It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Plagued with Guilt after 10yr old Son Suddenly Has Heart Attach While Playing at School

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Every parent who allowed their children to take this experimental drug should have their children taken away from them forever!

a reply to: Smigg

Im glad someone else is thinking the same thing, totally agree. Imagine giving the vax to your child under 5 (phizer is gearing up to get the CDC’s approval). Someone would have to kill me in order to give my 4yr old the vax

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

You are a shill ? you can't be this oblivious to your environment can you, I mean "and I don't mean this as praise" you don't come across as an idiot, what's going on sweetheart ??

In order for this to be a conspiracy millions of people would need to be complicit. They'd need to be bribed or threatened to do things that would be abhorrent to them, and I simply cannot find any evidence that so many people have been compromised. Especially when there are people like me out here who want to expose conspiracies, and who want to drain the swamp, and who absolutely would blow the whistle on this so hard.

Nobody has handed me a brown envelope, if they did you'd be hearing about it on Project Veritas. If I could blow the lid on a conspiracy like that I'd be a household name. Id be more famous that Stan Freidman, more infamous than Bob Lazar. I could name my price for book deals and speaking tours, and I'd probably have a movie made about me on Netflix.

Uncovering a conspiracy of that magnitude would put me in the history books.

You mean like millions of people working together to toward genocide? Yeah we've never seen that before.

They left a trail of evidence a mile wide that even a moron could follow, and people were blowing the whistle on them years before they started.

Apple can't release a new handset without it being leaked to the media, and you're suggesting that someone is literally throwing brown envelopes full of cash at tens of thousands of pharmacist and not one of them picks up their Bible and asks themselves whether their standing in front of the pales horse, or lining up behind it?

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

You are a shill ? you can't be this oblivious to your environment can you, I mean "and I don't mean this as praise" you don't come across as an idiot, what's going on sweetheart ??

In order for this to be a conspiracy millions of people would need to be complicit. They'd need to be bribed or threatened to do things that would be abhorrent to them, and I simply cannot find any evidence that so many people have been compromised. Especially when there are people like me out here who want to expose conspiracies, and who want to drain the swamp, and who absolutely would blow the whistle on this so hard.

Nobody has handed me a brown envelope, if they did you'd be hearing about it on Project Veritas. If I could blow the lid on a conspiracy like that I'd be a household name. Id be more famous that Stan Freidman, more infamous than Bob Lazar. I could name my price for book deals and speaking tours, and I'd probably have a movie made about me on Netflix.

You just struggle to see our environment for what it is, it could be your age I guess.

Maybe, I'm old enough to remember have seen real corruption and despotism.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The corruption, tyranny and despotism of the Plandemic has not been seen for many centuries on this planet.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   

You just struggle to see our environment for what it is, it could be your age I guess.

Has it ever changed ? Look you have to understand that forcing an untested drug on children for no reason other than wickedness makes me angry. If children need this untested drug and I'm unaware of the reason then please point me in the right direction, other than that it's wickedness.
edit on th025488 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Has it ever changed ? Look you have to understand that forcing an untested drug on children for no reason other than wickedness makes me angry. If children need this untested drug and I'm unaware of the reason then please point me in the right direction, other than that it's wickedness.

Theres definitely a reason but it's not the one they say it is. They have an effectively 0% mortality rate, even lower than the flu, and they're not even going to test it.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The rich predicting a pandemic (Fauci) funding gain-of-function experimentation on the very same virus that caused that pandemic (Fauci) then getting richer off the pandemic (Fauci) is a bit different from the scenario you mentioned.

Bill Gates saying the only way out of the pandemic is vaccination at a time most experts were still learning about COVID while pushing forced vaccinations and getting wealthy off them is also different.

If you don't see it by now. I can't help you.
edit on 14-2-2022 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

When you say gene therapy drug you invalidate anything else you're saying because it's you admitting you're easily deceived by fake news.

I recommend you stick with facts, but you do you.

Gene therapy and vaccine are both clearly defined terms. Which is more fitting for the mrna injection? Using the pre-2019 definition of vaccine of course....
Merck and Moderna actually have many papers free for your professional review regarding pre2019 use of mrna gene therapy animal trials.
edit on 15-2-2022 by Moelson because: (no reason given)

<< 7  8  9   >>

join