It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, It's odd how the original proof graphic picture and link show when I access the post but not for you!

It would be good to get feedback from others as to whether they can see the original or not. If they can't then there's some shenanigans going on - which means I'm OVER TARGET.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26303432]RelSciHistItSufi[/post
played all the way through for me Rel
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, it's worth considering the impact on Alliances forces during "Ten days. Darkness" of the 5G switch on:

a) I assume helicopters will be an essential element of swooping in to round up the remaining deep state and Indictees,

b) If helicopters become a danger to the communities, because 5G was turned on the day before, then you end up needing more troops and trucks to arrest people and then transport them to prisons or FEMA camps,

c) Introduce ANTIFA/BLM riots into the picture and you vastly increase the threat of "civil war"?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

For me the internet has been acting very dodgy for 2 or 3 days, particularly Twitter!

I am having to send or refresh 3 or 4 times to get pages to load.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Interdimensional Beings and Unseen Realities - ROBERT SEPEHR
www.youtube.com...

Our Mystics and Occult Adepts from John Dee and his Enochian angels to Crowley's Aiwass & LAM, to Robert Monroe's Miranon, and even the beings described by the Vatican's Chief Exorcist, the late Monsignor Corrado Balducci, suggest highly-intelligent non-human lifeforms.

Some of which, according to them, can be rather dismissive of humans. And certainly sometimes dangerous---otherwise there would be no need for "magic circles."They are also often associated with particular planets and therefore fall somewhat into both modern categories: ET and/or Interdimensional.
The GUT: Electromagnetism UFOs and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

This phenomena or whatever you want to call it has been going on for thousands of years. Hundreds upon hundreds of different, but related experiences by thousands of people. Some of the missing cases that David Pallides discusses is bone chilling. Makes the hair on my arms stand up.

A comprehensive history of UFO sightings and illustrations.
www.youtube.com...

In other Q news, I noticed Watkins is active again in his usual bizarre wonkiness.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Andy, I saw an interesting screenshot of the new fencing at the White House:

Bigger

Compare this to an enclosure at a ZOO!
a) Replace the wooden boarding with glass windows,
b) People or creatures go through the corridor to the enclosure to be viewed,
c) Options of what could fill the enclosure:
Captured Chinese troops?
Children from DUMBs?
Deep state Congressmen?
Aliens?
Chimerae?
George Soros?

ETA - cranky beet me to it with the picture.
edit on 14-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The DOJ is likely in the final stages of its internal investigation into Jeffrey Epstein's death — 2.5 years in the making.

The Justice Department has a clear path to release its investigation into how Jeffrey Epstein died in jail

According to Michael Bromwich, a former Justice Department inspector general, all investigators have left to do is dot their I's and cross their T's on a report.

"I would be surprised if it's not released in the next 30 days or so," Bromwich told Insider.

Daily Mail

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I made a big breakthrough in improving the efficiency of the spreadsheet a few days ago.

It means that I can upload significant amounts of data in minutes rather than the 6 hours a day it was taking.

Seems like that may have been good timing.

I'm going to try to get an Interim Archive for pt39 posted over the next few hours.

P.s. I also took multiple backups of archives etc.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Cheers for the feedback angelchemuel... must be something local on my laptop then.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

He's also the lowlife lawyer representing Havana Syndrome victims.🤡

twitter.com...

3 years ago today...

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So I'm curious about this "trip code" thing. Maybe I'm going to show my ignorance on trip codes here, but wasn't Q's last trip code !!Hs1Jq13jV6 when they last posted on 12/10/20? If I understand this correctly (and I absolutely might not understand), this was the trip code from 12/02/19 through the last post on 12/10/20.
Before that it was !!mG7VJxZNCI from 08/10/18 through 11/25/19.
From 08/05/18 through 08/10/18 it was !A6yxsPKia.
From 05/19/18 through 08/05/18 it was !CbboFOtcZs.
From 05/08/18 through 05/19/18 it was !4pRcUA0IBE.
From 05/04/18 through 05/08/18 it was !2jsTvXXmXs.
From 03/23/18 through 05/04/18 it was !xowAT4Z3VQ.
From 12/15/17 through 03/23/18 it was !UW.yye1fxo.
From 11/09/17 through 12/21/17 it was !ITPb.qbhqo.
There were a few "anonymous" posts thrown in here as well after the first "verified" trip code on 11/09/17.

Prior to 11/09/17 and beginning on 10/28/17 it was Anonymous plus a different code almost every day.

I thought that the "board owners" had somehow verified that these different trip codes were from the same person/people every time - so that's how they were verified? When there were issues with whatever, that's when they had to change the trip code...? So I suppose the question is - how would we know if Q legitimately returns?

I don't know. Just "thinking out loud" here. I really don't understand how those boards work so it's probably nothing.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, It's odd how the original proof graphic picture and link show when I access the post but not for you!

It would be good to get feedback from others as to whether they can see the original or not. If they can't then there's some shenanigans going on - which means I'm OVER TARGET.

Will Let you know in a bit which side it is ..anyone ? PM
Meanwhile .....

Were all in this together

edit on 1142022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It's interesting that the North Lawn fountain is in the middle. Reduces the number of things you can do in there.

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Andy, I saw an interesting screenshot of the new fencing at the White House:

Bigger

Compare this to an enclosure at a ZOO!
a) Replace the wooden boarding with glass windows,
b) People or creatures go through the corridor to the enclosure to be viewed,
c) Options of what could fill the enclosure:
Captured Chinese troops?
Children from DUMBs?
Deep state Congressmen?
Aliens?
Chimerae?
George Soros?

ETA - cranky beet me to it with the picture.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1
Maybe this helps ?

Flashback....
Q Anon Decoded | EVERY TripCode & UserID Used by Q Anon Points to a Book — Brief Analysis of Q Anon

July 27th, 2018

Q has used 11 TripCodes, and 1100 UserID’s. EVERY one of them points to a book when you search them in Google Books. Some are even pointing to specific pages within that book.

There’s 1111 COMPLETE BOOKS of information here.

TripCodes alone have a treasure trove:

Ramtha, Last Waltz of the Tyrants, the Prophecy REVISITED
Author: Ramtha
Found: TripCode CbboFOtcZs
Used: 376 times
Alraune
Author: Hanns Heinz Ewers
Found: TripCode 4pRcUA0lBE
Used: 106 times........

edit on 1142022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Today is an interesting day, here's a primer for what is to come.

The choice point divergence has hit. The choice point was a choice between Fear and Love - to keep it simple.

Those that chose the jab, chose Fear as their navigator.

Those that did not choose the jab, chose Love as their navigator.

The explanations for the choice do not matter, the choice was Fear if one took the jab. This matters, as the roads diverge.

The folks who chose Fear will get more fear to reinforce their decision. Allow me to demonstrate. "But but but I was told that by taking the jab my life would get back to normal, and now I have to get more jabs, wear a mask, use a passport..." Exactly, the choice was rooted in Fear and everything after must support that choice - one must play that out.

Why? Can't we unchoose? This is the modern world, folks for whom choice is simply a whim, a flipped decision and place where thought, detailed examination, and grounded choice are non existent. Don't want a kid, abort it. Don't like your boss, leave. Parents seem strict, run away. Marriage getting hard, divorce. Commitment is NOT rewarded at the moment. Neither is deep inner decision making, the information on the jab was all out there.

So the choice was given to everyone, on the entire planet, at the same exact time, and the choice must produce the commitment to that choice, so more fear must come for the Fearful.

I see the emergence, as more Fear for the fear folks, less for those who chose love. I mention this now, as folks will need to adjust accordingly, the two vibrations are wholly and completely incompatible. If you've not jabbed, get in deeper into that choice, be open to the flow, opportunities will be coming in new and unforeseen ways.

Remain compassionate for both choices, as the Narrative falls apart the places for "I told you so" will be everywhere (with Team Joe's collapse too) but hold the line, the choice of LOVE is NOT, I repeat NOT, the choice of "I told you so."

Hang on kids, the ride is about accelerate.

To piggyback off this well thought out post, I want to add something about Jesus and fear. He said be not afraid and to trust in the Lord. I for one have had fear rule my life as a child with being abused by a step parent and some of his family on an Indiana farm at 4 years of age. I learned to overcome fear by believing that there is a better place and a reason to seek to love one another.

That said, I know of some churches who closed their doors to normal activities over this out of ,, you guessed it, fear.

What does that say about their faith in the Lord? More proof your post above is spot on and we need to all contemplate what to do about it using love of our neighbor as the theme.

Many times Cranky I am inspired by you here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
June 17,2020
It's not what you know but whether you can prove .
Q: Can we prove co-ordination. < Advisory board / FDA /Pfizer.
Q: Can we prove deliberate action to include death count to justify vote-by-mail
Q:Can we prove deliberate action to include death count to justify vote-by-mail, stay-at-home, bail-out-state, kill-economy, kill-P-rallies, inc unemployment ect. < ECT. Pfizer vaccine approval.

Only those who could [can] be controlled [via blackmail or like beliefs]
were installed in critical positions
across all political and non-political
Control and Command Positions [CCP]
CCP [necessary] to ensure protective blanket. < ensure Pfizer has protection.
[insurance]
Traitors everywhere.
c19_stage 5: Eliminate/censor any opposing views [anti-narrative]

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Slowdive8666

I tried to play your brandnewtube Dr Delgado link and stops playing after 1 second??? Looks like you may be over target.

I'm wondering what he's revealing in it now.

Here's the text description;

⁣Last November we spoke with Dr. Pablo Campra Madrid, a professor of chemical sciences at Spain’s University of Almeira. Doctor Campra is affiliated with La Quinta Column, or “The Fifth Column,” a group of dissident researchers who have dedicated themselves to investigating the vaccines the government is trying to force us all to take. Doctor Campra says that through his analysis of vaccines he’s discovered graphene oxide structures within vaccine samples. But Doctor Campra isn’t the only member of the Fifth Column. Another member is Dr. Ricardo Delgado. Dr. Delgado joins us. Stew Peters Show - January 13, 2022

Dr. Ricardo believes the pandemic is fake, and what has actually been happening is that military technology has been turned on the population at-large, through the broadcasting of ionized radiation from 5G cell phone towers, which in turn, has negatively activated graphene oxide injected into the arms of millions through vaccination.

Get Dr. Zelenko's Anti-Shedding Treatment, NOW AVAILABLE FOR KIDS...

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I don't trust Rand Paul I don't trust any of them. It's all a facade, a performance and they're all actors. Both sides are in on it! It's obvious to me what they're doing. Democrats are leading their base on with false promises of arresting Trump. Republicans are leading on their base by going after Fauci & Durham going after the Clintons. But nobody's going to get arrested or fired or anything else. They've slow walked this for the last five years and they're still dragging it out. Obviously they're doing this to get us past some marker when they'll all be "home safe". What's the marker? 5G maybe? They flip that switch and melt enough minds so that their crimes are all long forgotten..

twitter.com...
edit on 14-1-2022 by gmx0010110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Thread BREAKING: Nancy Pelosi's Son Paul Pelosi Jr. has been linked to several fraudulent companies being investigated by top federal investigators.

I found this ironic.

In 2014, Pelosi Jr. moved on to two new roles. The first was as Independent Director of Los Angeles-based drug company Targeted Medical Pharma.

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) accused the firm of testing drugs on people without authorization.

I found this rather ironic.

If found this epically ironic.

I couldn't find any irony in this.

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join