It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Ready?

link   

I've been monitoring the QR board and haven't seen anything about this. Where'd you see this info?

link   

originally posted by: dashen

Ready?

I think we are getting there, Dash. Thanks for keeping this going all this time, man.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It looks like Biden's eyesight is the next thing to go. This was too good to not mention:

Biden Forgets Name of His Infrastructure Czar, Almost Calls Him Mitch McConnell (VIDEO)

While talking about the infrastructure deal, Biden appeared to have trouble reading his lines. He forgot the name of his infrastructure czar (Mitch Landrieu) and almost called him Mitch McConnell.

Somebody needs to swing past the nearest drug store and pick up a pair of readers.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

I've been monitoring the QR board and haven't seen anything about this. Where'd you see this info?

I just saw an image. I don't know how to share pics here with my phone.

Seems legit, near as I can tell. I don't know if he is still on as of this moment, but he was recently and may be still.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
University of Southern California: Using Only 100 Atoms, Electric Fields Can Be Detected and Changed

Bioelectricity, the current that flows between our cells, is fundamental to our ability to think and talk and walk.

In addition, there is a growing body of evidence that recording and altering the bioelectric fields of cells and tissue plays a vital role in wound healing and even potentially fighting diseases like cancer and heart disease.

Now, for the first time, researchers at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering have created a molecular device that can do both: record and manipulate its surrounding bioelectric field.

indiaeducationdiary.in...

Anything that can be executed externally through artificial means can also be performed internally through the power of consciousness

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
University of Southern California: Using Only 100 Atoms, Electric Fields Can Be Detected and Changed

Bioelectricity, the current that flows between our cells, is fundamental to our ability to think and talk and walk.

In addition, there is a growing body of evidence that recording and altering the bioelectric fields of cells and tissue plays a vital role in wound healing and even potentially fighting diseases like cancer and heart disease.

Now, for the first time, researchers at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering have created a molecular device that can do both: record and manipulate its surrounding bioelectric field.

indiaeducationdiary.in...

Anything that can be executed externally through artificial means can also be performed internally through the power of consciousness

While true, it would also be very nice to be able to use technology to achieve the same results. Because with technology, the effects can be amplified and even work for those who haven't spent a lifetime disciplining their minds to be able to do so naturally.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
My neighbors are Hispanic and their son had too much fun one evening and ended up at our house by accident. It was 2 a.m. so I was a little shocked. He expressed his sentiments very clearly although rather wobbly "****Joe Biden. Let's Go Biden wasn't around then but I am sure he is using it.
This teenager has lots to be angry about. He had a scholarship which was lost during the plandemic. His dreams shattered and now is doing a job that he did not want to do.
One way to generate serious dislike is to crush the dreams of the young and he had really big dreams.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Fri Jan 14 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I agree, all options should be openly accessible so everyone can freely choose which methods they want to use towards their own healing and health

edit on 14-1-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
People often note the use of the fake White House set for Biden's appearances.

Have there been very many instances recently where Biden is shown in the White House? I remember shortly after he was inaugurated they had him on TV in the Oval Office, signing his stacks of executive orders, but not a lot recently.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

This is why my spideysenses didn't tingle.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Thank you.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Q is in the house????!!!!
Oh, OK!
Rainbows
Jane
PS Ah, he/she wasn't

edit on pm12America/ChicagoFriday2022-01-14T14:11:33-06:0002America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I mentioned the other day how I have trouble with the well meaning, but often not helpful folks, like Nancy Drew and Richard, who cannot seem to frame things appropriately. They use a VERY narrow system of evaluation for things, and while provocative, often proves to be not helpful. I blame the phone for the most part. They need to either do better, or not do it.

Of note in that pic, the strange empty feeling, lone security guard looking like a rent a cop still, and the flag at half mast.

On the positive side.

Let the enemy destroy itself, on the world's stage, in full view. The superior POV determined that breaking up the system would reQuire the public to change their mindset, not get more comfortable in the mindset that created the problem. While all of this may seem remedial for Anons, for most this is Quite the eye opener.

Under DJT all the ills were talked about, Humans As Currency to eneMedia, under Team Joe, they are all imploding on the inner circles and hidden masters, as we look on.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

A few pages later and I feel the need to get into this Shadow Person discussion. I only just got myself caught up. As I mentioned before about my latest reading Skinwalkers at the Pentagon, most of our current UAP [UFO] research owes Harry Reid for getting involved. Now the biggest takeaway was how many people researching UAP's also had other paranormal phenomenon occurring to them. And guess what? Shadowpeople were one of the major ones. Along with orbs and Dogmen. It's enough to make me wonder if we were compromised by that research. Was Reid manipulated into exposing more people to such phenomenon? After reading the post discussing the idea the "ghost" of Lincon may be a shadow person, it caught my eye. If we are willing to consider the existence of incorporeal beings it is not logical to ignore the idea they may have their own agendas. Most ghosts or spirits of the dead would seem to be limited in how they influence the corporeal world. But then we have entities like Djinn that were not ever solid beings, what motivates them? Did our warmongering in the ME allow beings like them influence over a new area? Maybe by "hitchhiking" on service people? The Coalition would have given access to people of most European nations in addition to the US. Or even stranger, what if we have multiple groups of Djinn and/or Shadowpeople with their own nations? Using us to fight proxy wars? The Djinn are unusual in that they allegdlly are not good or evil, more like us with the capacity for both. Making the idea of a "shadow war" intriguing.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

In your SkyNews Australia linked video, there is a RED CARPET at a quarantine centre in China.

There are 3 posts wth RED CARPET; all from April 2018.

We should consider that these drops were signalling the start of their execution of the Event 201 coronavirus rollout plan.

edit on 14-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Fri Jan 14 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Slowdive8666

I tried to play your brandnewtube Dr Delgado link and stops playing after 1 second??? Looks like you may be over target.

I'm wondering what he's revealing in it now.

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join