It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It’s so cool that the guy who wrote the 'Axis of Evil' speech has been successfully rehabilitated as an arbiter of disinformation and has liberals eating out of his grubby little hands, and all he had to do was point the finger at Russia and crank out a few epic trump clapbacks.

twitter.com...

Remember when those same intelligence sources were "misquoted" on bounties for US troops?

NBC news

Politico

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It's time?

edit on 14-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

I saw that on Telegram, but it doesn't show on Dan Scavino's twitter feed. Was it from his facebook or instagram account?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Speaking of Monkeys, reminds one of the movie Jumanji, where they have to finish playing the game to win.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

stand by ?

facebook

another 10/10 9 jan on twitter
retweet

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: crankyoldman
I disagree on this one. Whatever this choice point is, it's more complex than dividing people up between unjabbed (love) and jabbed (fear). Because I know a lot of unjabbed people who are very much caught up in anxiety over everything that's going on and fear of the future. I also know a few jabbed people who are now waking up to the truth. They're starting to see things differently and have a more clear understanding of what's taking place. The choice between love and fear takes place on a much deeper spiritual level than what the vaccination represents.

No, you can't unchoose but you are not stuck in the karmic loop of being forced to play out your choices rooted in fear. When you wake up to your own destructive patterns, you have the power to shift your vibration and change your trajectory at any time.

Yes.

The vaccine is a choice point. But it may be a rational, practical, emotional, or spiritual choice. Or a mixture. It depends on the person. It depends on the information that person is working with, their nature, and their life situation.

Love can manifest in many ways. Sometimes one makes a personal sacrifice in the belief it will benefit others. Sometimes one trusts the wrong people.

I am unvaccinated. But I am retired, have no family, and had plenty of time to weigh the info on the internet. I also had the benefit of reading this thread.

Honestly, my choice was not motivated by love. I attempted to choose the lesser risk. Information was changing rapidly. I went with the choice that could be reversed, the choice that doesn’t alter my genetics.

Having said that, I have also made an effort to radiate more positive vibes and interact with people in a loving way. It has been interesting. Sometimes there is the expected connection and it is reflected back. Sometimes there is nothing. It does seem like there are two different orientations in people. Those that empathize with others and those that cannot see past themselves.

But the vaccine choice is not a yardstick.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
Seems like a scary chart. So much blue. Until you think about it.

Are these deaths as reported on the death certificate? Or are they just everyday people calling in because there loved one happened to die after being vaccinated? Why doesn't the chart have that info?

Notice how the chart doesn't tell you how many people took each vaccine. With this data omitted the % numbers have no meaning. Think about it. Covid deaths at 51%. 51% of what? Of how many? 51% of 4 is only 2. Would that be bad? No way that is 51% of all vaccinated people. That would be absurd.

Seems like a case of statistics and % being used to twist the truth. Being used to cause fear.
You should be angry at the people that put this unfinished chart out. They were trying to manipulate you. Are you going to stand for that?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

At least it would be an exciting end to humanity.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

“We would not see the shadow brane because light could travel only along the branes and not through the space between. However, we would feel the gravity of matter of the shadow brane. There could be shadow galaxies, shadow stars and even shadow people who might wonder about their gravity they feel from matter on our brane."
― Stephen Hawking; Seattle lecture on the theory of everything.

The Official Shadow People Archives

And of course Hollyweird made a movie titled, Shadow People, based on a true phenomenon. Clint Eastwood's daughter stars in it.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

More people have died from this vaccine
in less than 1 year
than ALL vaccines combined from previous years.

With or without a graphic the substance does not change.
They are official Vaers data.

In my opinion, only 1 in 20 cases is reported to the vaers
If you calculate that this figure is underestimated by at least 20 times, we are faced with an ECATOMBE.
The real graph would be ALMOST ALL BLUE
So you are right that graph is very wrong ... ☠

We are at the first square:

put one grain of wheat on the first square, two on the second and to keep doubling it until the chessboard was full.

I've been following this forum since Hidden Hand
you know?

I'm convinced that if nothing happens to stop it, OUR harvest has begun

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
File under "Could be something, could be nothing":

Il Donaldo Trumpo retweeted Dan Scavino:

Livestream | 1/15/22 | 9:00pmE
t.co...

The DELTA between their tweets was 00 00:40:10... #4010

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 957a90 No.8975029 📁
Apr 30 2020 14:37:28 (EST)
6dfaf6a744ae31edf73f3bb5caa59e7436cedc55e597cfde41a38f5807a0a981.jpg

www.whitehouse.gov...📁
NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, in accordance with Public Law 87–20, as amended, do hereby proclaim May 1, 2020, as Law Day, U.S.A. I urge all Americans, including government officials, to observe this day by reflecting upon the importance of the rule of law in our Nation and displaying the flag of the United States in support of this national observance; and I especially urge the legal profession, the press, and the radio, television, and media industries to promote and to participate in the observance of this day.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes the day of tweets; Jan 14th.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Only 4 Covid-19 tests per home? That means a home with more than 4 residents can't find out if residents #5, 6, etc.. are sick. You must have the test to know if you are ill.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Thinking back to Hidden Hand, perhaps Q's message has always been a warning.
It was never THEM but US.
The storm is upon us.
WE ARE THE HARVEST.
Those who have had faith and put on the armor of GOD resisting the jab call will remain
The others will be lost forever and will continue their evolution on another plane / galaxy.

Ancient scriptures, prophecies, mediumistic messages, the mark of the beast, hidden hand, ...
IT ALL led to this:
WE HAD TO MAKE A CHOICE.
A free choice.
We have been given all the necessary warnings.

I hope with all my heart that I am wrong.
But it is a possibility that we must consider.

Now that I think about it, the last drop of Q roughly coincides with the announcement of the vaccine or am I wrong?

LAST Q DROP!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I have nearly 30 years of studying, researching, and investigation into this Shadow People Phenomena. These Shadow People are not from some other dimension. They are from here with us, they just might be an older species that developed before yet alongside us Humans.

I understand what you are saying though, I read Steven Hawkings too. Let's ask the question though:
What's more likely;
(A) An interdimensional race of Advanced beings wanting to enslave the human race?
(B) An Older Earth based species angered at Humans for driving them underground want revenge on us by reducing our numbers and weakening the remainder for easier control?

I know both sound weird and kind of crazy, but between the two which makes more sense? I for one after spending all this time investigating this phenomenon will say that it would seem that an older race is trying to get revenge on us.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hum, at first it was two tests per person in America and only 500 million were ordered. Now it's 4 tests per Houshold and only 1 billion were ordered. I still think the US only has around 250 million people in it. Every time this administration talks about population numbers by handing out 4 test kits or vaxx'ed numbers, the population number seems to be around 250 million.
edit on 15-1-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Il Donaldo Trumpo's foil, catturd2 re-tweeted, Jan 14 2022 08:41:01

@JackPosobiec
The Biden Admin is now like a cornered animal. The regime is lashing out in every direction. Be on guard.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: EV3pI+ol No.149401052 📁
Nov 14 2017 12:51:10 (EST)
How do you capture a very dangerous animal?
Do you attack it from the front?
Do you walk through the front door?
Do you signal ahead of time you will be attacking?
How do you distinguish between good and bad?
Who do you trust to keep secrets?
How do you prevent leaks?
Who do you trust to complete the mission?
How do you prevent warnings being sent?
Why is Adm R. so important?
Why was the source code to former NSA collection p’s publicly released?
How do you blind the Clowns In America?
What was Snowden’s primary mission?
What was Snowden’s real primary mission?
Was Snowden truly acting on his own?
Nothing is as it appears.
What show is being put on by AG Sessions since his confirmation?
What show is being put on by POTUS since AG Sessions’ confirmation?
Why was AG Sessions’ confirmation challenged heavily?
Why was RR’s confirmation smooth and easy?
What was the vote count for RR?
Why did Sessions recuse himself?
Why is this relevant?
What group has vocally supported RM repeatedly?
How do you capture a very dangerous animal?
Who is best to conduct the attack?
What is the one force necessary to retain control?
Why does the US Military play such a vital role in this global game of RISK?
What is money without power?
Why did POTUS depart Manila 30 min ahead of schedule?
Why is AF1 landing in Hawaii?
Does AF1 have in-air refueling ability?
Nothing is as it appears.
What was the DC vote breakdown between Trump & Clinton?
What is the nickname for DC?
Why would sealed indictments be outside of DC jurisdiction?
What purpose would this serve?
Why are judicial appointments being rapidly completed?
Who can you trust?
Have faith, Patriots.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Jan 14th AND a MIRROR of Jan 15th.

Maybe you corral a dangerous animal into an enclosure around a water fountain?

Also 3 posts with BE ON YOUR GUARD, all of which quote 1 Corinthians 16:13:

"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong."

edit on 15-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

If what you say is accurate, the "shadow" people are likely aliens who haven't been here for a long time, since they're still trying to learn more about us. I'm intrigued by the prospect that intelligent non-human life can be so varied, and so prolific.

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join