It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Three HRC tweets look like COMMS to me:

#1, Jan 14 2022 12:02:10 (MIRROR)

MLK Jr. said: “I had hoped that the white moderate would understand that law and order exist for the purpose of establishing justice, and that when they fail in this purpose they become the dangerously structured dams that block the flow of social progress." This is a subtweet.

#2, Jan 14 2022 13:11:07

I'm holding the parents of little ones in my heart these days. It takes a village, and when you're forced to be that village largely on your own, it is too much.

t.co...

This is a cross reference to DJT at the pre election charity do where he ROASTED Hillary with the phrase "It takes a village - and Hillary has taken several in Haiti" (wording may not be perfect)

#3, Jan 14 2022 14:02:48

Please make time to organize for voting rights with @indivisibleteam and other @onwardtogether partners this weekend. We are in a critical moment. t.co...

Click the URL enclosed to see that it's picture is ORANGE

NOT CONVINCED?

Obama uses similar digits in his 2 tweets:

#1, Jan 14 2022 12:31:11

Tomorrow, January 15th is the last day to sign up for health care until the fall at t.co... Make sure to get covered today. t.co...

#2, Jan 14 2022 12:31:12

We've seen how the Affordable Care Act continues to help folks—especially in states that didn't expand Medicaid—get the peace of mind they need. But we still have more work to do to expand access to quality, affordable health care. t.co...

Note the EM-dashes joining 2 pairs of words = ANAGRAMS?

MEDICAID—GET = DC MEDIATE G.I.

FOLKS—ESPECIALLY = I SKY COLLAPSE ELF, or FLY SPECIAL OK, SEL Y

edit on 15-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
Which shadow is the minute hand? One is truncated...can't see its full length.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Guyfriday

If what you say is accurate, the "shadow" people are likely aliens who haven't been here for a long time, since they're still trying to learn more about us. I'm intrigued by the prospect that intelligent non-human life can be so varied, and so prolific.

If what I say is accurate (I'm still not sure myself) these Shadow People would have been here longer than us, they just don't understand us. Almost every country has a myth about an older race that did this or that and was punished. most of these myths also don't include us humans in this older race's punishment.

If this older race got their butts beat by us in the distant past, it's possible that they were afraid of something we were able to do up until now. It could be something as simple as group together in a unified force to combat them, or possibly just see through their illusions (not magical type of illusions, but rather their ability to mask their appearance) I don't really know. I do know that the stories of these Shadow People go way back in Human history, so thinking that they are aliens from some other planet might be something they started to hide who they really are.

***EDITED PART BELOW***

Maybe Pluton's "Allegory of the Cave" means something differently than we've been led to believe. What if the shadows on the cave wall were these Shadow People acting as deities, and the idea of going outside the caves meant not just going outside, but also leaving the Shadow Peoples control over us? Just an idea.

***END OF EDITED IN STATEMENT***

After all, if we were the people that got beaten so badly that we were afraid to standup to the Shadow People we wouldn't want them to know who we are if we started to fight back. If you can beat them once we can beat them again is a simple idea that has been shown to work time and time again in human history.

As I said above this posting: "Unless Aoi or -Q- says that I'm heading in the wrong direction I'll keep this idea fresh in my head."

edit on 15-1-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   

they just might be an older species that developed before yet alongside us Humans.

Both Keel and Vallée thought/think that the origin of the UFO phenomenon etc. was much closer than other star systems. As in of this world.

I think of them as "the Others", but I have no experience in encountering them or seeing UFOs. That I recall.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I was reading what you two were saying about these shadow entities and it occured to me this seems similar (possibly) to this...

Slender Man

When Slenderman screams, the world will end.„— Jack Goldstein

The Slender Man is a mythical fairy or ghoul that is said to wander and roam the deep and dark corners of the woods around the globe.

This also seems similar to Enderman in Mine Craft who was once a Human now turned into a soulless entity. The ending of Mine Craft is interesting.
End Poem

A segment from the poem..
I like this player. It played well. It did not give up.
It is reading our thoughts as though they were words on a screen.

That is how it chooses to imagine many things, when it is deep in the dream of a game.

Words make a wonderful interface. Very flexible. And less terrifying than staring at the reality behind the screen.

They used to hear voices. Before players could read. Back in the days when those who did not play called the players Witches, and Warlocks.

And players dreamed they flew through the air, on sticks powered by demons.
What did this player dream?

This player dreamed of sunlight and trees. Of fire and water. It dreamed it created. And it dreamed it destroyed. It dreamed it hunted, and was hunted. It dreamed of shelter.

Hah, the original interface. A million years old, and it still works. But what true structure did this player create, in the reality behind the screen?

edit on 15-1-2022 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Interesting. Q says don't take the vaccine. Q+ says do take the vaccine. Which should we trust?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Thankyou for the more detailed explanation. Fascinating.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Or

a reply to: carewemust
Surely this has been discussed
Trumpence trumpets?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   
4 Hours is a hoot and not a nanny. 4:50 to 6:50 is 2 hours even using common core.
Ben swann has beenbusywowsa

Speaking Truth To Power! Afflicting the comfortable and comforting the afflicted

Ben Swann: Truth In Media

Joining me today is Ben Swann, here to discuss how he has been fighting back against the COVID-19 tyranny, and the actions he is taking to create a space where the truth can be heard

This account is heavily shadow-banned! To have my reports sent directly to your mobile device just text me +1 404-467-5809 join my channel on Telegram

a reply to: CrazyFox

edit on 1/15/2022 by CrazyFox because: save space

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Thinking back to Hidden Hand, perhaps Q's message has always been a warning.
It was never THEM but US.
The storm is upon us.
WE ARE THE HARVEST.
Those who have had faith and put on the armor of GOD resisting the jab call will remain
The others will be lost forever and will continue their evolution on another plane / galaxy.

Ancient scriptures, prophecies, mediumistic messages, the mark of the beast, hidden hand, ...
IT ALL led to this:
WE HAD TO MAKE A CHOICE.
A free choice.
We have been given all the necessary warnings.

I hope with all my heart that I am wrong.
But it is a possibility that we must consider.

Now that I think about it, the last drop of Q roughly coincides with the announcement of the vaccine or am I wrong?

LAST Q DROP!!!!!!!

we were talking about 10/10

MASS EXT EVENTS DESIGNED TO DECREASE THREAT LEVEL OF POPULATION...
CHEMICALS PUSHED FOR HOME USE CLEANING...
VACCINES...
Choice is yours...

⚡⚡⚡
www.henrymakow.com...
edit on 15-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Ive thought of this possibility a few times and I keep getting that phrase in my head "The ending won't be for Everyone". I've thought of the same possibility that maybe the unvaccinated are the only people that will get to see the ending.

Then you have the drop on back channels from someone that stated whatever happens do not take the vaccine that is being pushed and this was before the vaccine was even out so someone knew what was going on and that a vaccine was going to be pressured on people.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
That Grand Jury didn't get the memo. She didndonuffin wrong because she can do what she wants. Looks like the DOJ will have to drum up a reason to let her off. Can't have one of the team commie getting tossed from public life for crimes.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
thefederalist.com... cation-homes/
thefederalist.com/kamala-harris-backed-states-attorney-indicted-exploiting-covid-help-to-buy-vacation-homes/

A federal grand jury indicted Baltimore state’s attorney Marilyn Mosby on Thursday after she lied about her financial status to purchase two properties in Florida.

The progressive official, whose reported annual salary is near $240,000, was charged with perjury and making false statements about her financial situation during COVID-19 to obtain premature access to her city retirement savings. Mosby was awarded at least $90,000 from that savings under a CARES Act provision that allowed government employees to dip into their retirement accounts if they were struggling to make ends meet. Despite claiming she was facing dire financial straits in Baltimore, Mosby used the money she withdrew to purchase vacation homes in

Kissimmee near Disney World and Long Boat Key

ETA

Please for the love of God and man, prove me wrong DOJ, and take these criminals to their new lives at the Graybar motel with the other real criminals.

Thank you

edit on 15-1-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

March 26, 2020!

Perhaps the Great Awakening will be triggered by the revelation to the world of the mass extinction event that has already begun with the vaccine and interrupted with some sort of antidote released to the world along with the full disclosure of the deep state depopulation plan.

But now it seems to me that we have reached the point of no return.
Those who have not been vaccinated will never get vaccinated.
The time has come to react.
If not now, when?

THEY ARE DESTROYING OUR CHILDREN!
MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY!
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Neither. You should trust yourself.

Interesting. Q says don't take the vaccine. Q+ says do take the vaccine. Which should we trust?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

edit on 1/15/2022 by CrazyFox because: save space

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity: has whiplash ever contacted any of you personally? They did me this morning and it's weird to me. I don't know why.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Good connection on the 10/10 hands on Mickey Mouse and post #1010, duncanhidao!

Mickey Mouse's hands on the clock also point to #1002

1) Note how the SNAKE'S EYES are also at 10:10!

2) Now think of SNAKES EYES in terms of A THROW OF THE DICE,

3) The rona jab is an injection of VENOM =

The BITE that has no CURE - NSA

NSA also means NATIONAL STROKE ASSOCIATION!

Cross reference this against #694

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: ee33a6 No.300473 📁
Feb 7 2018 22:06:12 (EST)
What if cures already exist?
What about the billions (public/private/govt) provided to fund cure dev?
Sheep.
These people are sick!

Q

Note the Feb 7th anniversary = 2/7 = 333

Re_read "Sheep. These people are sick!" with the VACCINATED SHEEP as the SICK!

If the papacy was found to be involved in the depopulation plot then PRIESTS "won't be able to walk down the street"?

Now throw in this CHECKMATE DECODE on telegram last night:
CHECK MATE KING = THE POPE IS DEAD:

Bigger

Lastly, consider that it is the catholic church that first stressed that we are a herd of Sheep led by Jesus Christ as our shepherd, protecting us from the WOLF AT THE DOOR.

Who had the code name TIMBER WOLF? ...GEORGE HW BUSH
Who had the code name TUMBLER (think DICE)? ...GEORGE W BUSH

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled

That's not good. Humans have the ages old need to trust somebody.

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join