It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Scott Free-WWG1WGA
Q0+Q+
At what point do they wake up?

Step 1: The Art of Trolling Fake News
Step:2 Who is Scott Free? mackenzie-scott-philinthropy
bloomerang.co...>blog>5-tips-to-help-your-non...
www.forbes.com>rachelsandler>2021/12/08

I am not sure how that fits in with #2567.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Helicopter Operations May Be Affected By Nationwide 5G Rollout

The heart of the problem lies in the aircraft's radar altimeter uses frequencies close to C-band. 5G towers also use C-band radio spectrum frequencies that have the potential to disrupt radar altimeters, an important device on a helicopter or airplane that informs the pilot of the aircraft's height above ground.

U.S. FAA issues impact notices on 5G wireless aviation

The FAA has warned that potential interference could affect sensitive airplane instruments like altimeters but on Wednesday reported progress.

What are the volts of electricity in your human body?!

The body’s total voltage from 70 trillion volts down to a more accurate value of 3.5 trillion volts! The calculation is based on the following: The average “membrane potential” for a cell is 70 millivolts OR .07 volts (this the electrical charge difference between the inside of the cell, separated by the cell membrane, from the charge just outside the cell membrane). There are 50 trillion cells X .07volts = 3.5 trillion volts.

ATT's response to the complaint was "who cares, the issue is many of ATT's customers have been promised the viewing of youtube cat videos in the Walmart parking lot will no longer buffer, we made a commitment and we will honor it." Emotional based selling of this is remarkably similar to the jab, and every. thing. else.

Que the "look doofus, you think it will impact you, but the mm wave isn't in the same spectrum as your dumbass brain and it won't hurt you none, all you do is scare monger." Take one look at the population as a whole prior to iPhone and now, I rest my case.

Here's to hoping it was actually attenuated.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
That's true. They do have a depopulation agenda, they've mentioned it repeatedly. I should have said that I don't think depopulation is their only agenda. I think they've got two (probably more) --- depopulation and mutation. I believe we've already been mutated. Their goal is to continually reengineer us into the product of their design...infecting us, afflicting us, debilitating us to keep us diseased, weak, incapacitated and enslaved. I would say their new goal is to create an advanced race of augmented humans, droids, chimeras & other hybrids along with an army of super soldiers and everything can be controlled remotely.

ETA three agendas including digitization
edit on 14-1-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
I agree! I also think any illegal hispanics that may get their citizenship will also go against him for the reasons you stated which makes the border situation even more ridiculous. Of course we know that everything from criminals to terrorists are coming across.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I keep wondering if the failure at the boarder isn't about who comes in, but rather about who will be able to get out when the time comes.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I have wondered that myself Guy. Making sure they have access in as many places as possible if they need to flee!

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
LIET. GENERAL H.R. McMASTER

Another technology that arrived preplandemic was Zoom.
#17 connection.

Zoom, with all of the controversy and nefarious behavior with China and just look at who is on the Board of Directors.
Our one and only McMaster, President Trump's National Security Advisor replacing General Flynn.

Oddly as in not, Wikipedia does not list his board membership with Zoom, despite mentioning all of the others including a new one in 2022. Just not a good look.

Feb. 2017 he replaced Michael Flynn.

Twitter ...17 K followers.
Nov. 17 2021 Hoover Institute episode of Battlegrounds. He had a episode with the former Prime Minister of Ukraine.

17th Prime Minister of Ukraine Oleksiy Honcharuk [August 2019- March 2020...note preplandemic also the major moves by big tech and the WHO]

McMaster is also on NO Names Global Leaders Advisory Council.
"What No Name did across his whole life was to bring people together...
I hope we can transform what we remember about him and his tremendous qualities into legacy."

So here we have a previous National Security Director on the board of company that has been investigated numerous times and paid big fines for working with and through China. What team is he playing for? Red or the Red, White and Blue. Asking for a friend.

Also preplandemic link...He retired from his position under President Trump May 2018. Also he was really into the Russia, Russia, Russia fun.
enwikipedia.org...>wiki_H._R._McMaster
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>Zoom_video_comm...
www.govconwire.com>2021/05>zoom-names...

Another player in place.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
As predicted.

Moar on The Rona Narrative collapsing.

England 'WILL scrap Covid passes and WFH at the end of the month’ because they are 'hard to justify' now that Omicron is subsiding — with masks on trains and in shops the only curb left

Ministers are eyeing-up relaxing most Covid restrictions by next month

This does mean it will collapse evenly, it does mean there is zero leadership at the top for these goons to follow, as such, many will continue their stupidity because they cannot self correct, while others will move away fast. Uneven.

_______
Unrelated, but seriously funny.

House Distributes KN95 Masks Stamped 'MADE IN CHINA' in Surreal Moment

One lawmaker tells me, “You have 435 Members of the US House wearing ‘Made in China’ stamped on their face.”

"These people are stupid" and/or "They Must be Shown..."

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
ZOOM...17 connection

2017 Zoom became a Unicorn when Sequoia Capital invested $100 million. Also they received funding from Horizons Venture Limited which just happens to be based in Hong Kong. They selected the leader of the new plandemic emerging market>Zoom which would be 100% needed.

Preplandemic... 2019 They made their first public offering and this was the first year they were profitable. Amazingly their share price increased by 72%.

Not surprisingly December 2019 daily participation rate was 10 million but in 2020 it soared to 300 million! What timing!!!

One lawsuit which was settled for $86 million showed that they had been sharing data with our favorites Facebook, Google and Linked In. There were hackers galore.

Zoom even had the ability to access the content of the Zoom meetings and settled with the SEC over interactions with foreign governments and political parties.
They did a lot of their research and development in China of all places and even routed calls through China. To make things even more interesting the founder was a Chinese immigrant.
Nothing to see here.
Where is our National Security Advisor again? Oh, that's right ...manning the helm of Zoom.

They even had a Chinese employee Xinjiiang "Juian" Jin who was a contact with Chinese intelligence and law enforcement.

Sometimes we have to show them...

Just my humble opinion but just who is McMaster working for?
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>Zoom_video_commu...

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Zoom and China 2019

Right before the launch of the Covid bioweapon Zoom was cut off by China...date September 2019.
During this time there were rumors in Hong Kong of a mysterious and deadly flu going around on Mainland China and sales people were reluctant to go there on business.

China kept all of their information and business dealings confidential while they had unrestricted access to all of ours and all of the worlds meetings. I imagine that would include Zoom calls between the WHO and the different government officials.
Could be some great blackmail material!
Nope the virus came from a bat not possible lab originated.

www.voanews.com...>zoom-gets-more-popular-d

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
These KN95 masks have been a worry for me.
When the plandemic first appeared and the public became aware a friend connected with the Sacramento Government miraculously obtained a supply. There were no masks anywhere of any type but yet the government had a supply in their basement. Enough to provide all of the members and their family members.

At the time I was wondering if this was something normally kept in a maybe just in case "storming of the capital". Still it was really, really strange because they had no fear at all and they had a big supply.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Look alert, folks. Q's tripcode is enabled.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Hmmm.
Spideysenses may soon be tingling.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Crazy. If he posts soon, I would say for sure then yesterday was the 11.3 marker. Meaning Podesta was just indicted and Hillary's passport has been flagged.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Funny, I lost internet at 1:54 pm and just now got it back (2:06).

Excitement!

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Sorry to sound ignorant, but what does this mean please?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I was just checking out Nancy Drew's posts on Telegram (for the first time). One thing that jumped out at me was the new fencing that was just put up at the Capitol. The place is really stating to look like a prison!

What if the new wall around the White House isn't intended to keep people out, but to keep people in?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Rainbows
Jane

Flashback

Future #Q Tripcode Verification

...Since returning from a three-month absence, some have wondered if the individual posting on 8kun is the same person who posted as Q on 8chan.

There are a number of ways in which Q can verify his identity without showing us his driver’s license or passport.

When Q first began posting on 4chan on October 28, 2017, his posts looked exactly like those of any other anon..........

What is a trip-code?

A tripcode is a combination of letters, numbers and symbols that create what is known as a hashed password—a coded password that does not disclose the identity of the user.

Board owners and administrators use tripcodes so we know who they are. .....

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Rainbows
Jane

It means that Q is logged in, monitoring the board.

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join