It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

In telegram, RIGHT CLICK on the body of a post to get a sub-menu that allows you to "Copy post link"!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

🤣😂

Freedom denied...

twitter.com...

@GavinNewsom

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guyfriday

That might be fun... as long as the floating city's sewage doesn't drain out over us!

I am 99.99% certain that was a hologram. No way we would have visitors hovering like that in one or two cities on Earth if they were announcing their alien presence from some distant Galaxy,,, far, far away....

It's kind of funny really. We can't be sure about the size of the Earth or even the mapping of it since we now have proof that something is amiss with the "official" reports on those topics. If these floating cities/cities do exist, then how do we know that the reason for all the misinformation about the size and shape of the Earth is more about hiding this cities/city from people's views?

I have a theory as to what "COULD BE GOING ON", but even though the idea is simple, it's kind of like explaining boiling water. The parts are complex to explain, but the idea itself is simple.
It starts here: ATS Thread about Shadow People by me.

And lead to me rethinking this post:

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Caled

Scary instructions on the upside down EBS:

Lock & secure all accesses into your home
Don't answer any calls or knocks on door or look out of window
Lights off
Don't investigate what's happening or any missing family members
If anyone enters your home don't interaxct with or look at them
Don't look at ceiling...
...until All Clear sounded.

And I think that the idea is really really Shaver Mystery in it's over all appearances.

As far back as the 18th century people like James Matthews had been talking about these shadows that are in control of the political parties. During the 1940s and 50s people Like Richard Shaver had made statements about people that lived underground and have been waging war on the people on the surface by using technologies that was very old.

During my investigations in the Shadow People Phenomena, I have come to the realization that these Shadow People can mask their appearances by using a camouflage technique that is used by the Octopus. Just a reminder these Shadow People are not Humans like us but are from a much older civilization than ours. While most of the encounters with Shadow People I have investigated have been mostly benign, there have been a few that seem almost organized against us Humans.

Now since we don't have any real data on these Shadow People, it would be easy enough for a group of them to pretend to be some kind of ancient gods and use gullible humans to do their means. So, we end up with people following a cult of these Shadow People doing what they want, and what they want is to remove Humans from the surface of the Earth. This was outlined in a few of Richard Shavers letters before Ray palmer changed the story for marketing reasons.

These floating cities/city could very well be strongholds for these Shadow People, and these places could have been hidden for who knows when. Now the important issue that Shaver brought up was that the technologies these (he called them DEROs, so I'll use that term as well) Deros were having to patch the devices together. This would mean that the Deros don't know how to fix their own technologies anymore. Kind of like us finding someone to work on a CRT monitor. This would explain why these floating cities/city have been seen lately, what those sky noises are, and more importantly why this agenda is being sped up. The technologies the Deros use is failing, and they don't know how to fix any of it at this point.

Ok so now we're back to that post about the EBS message. It begins to make sense if we look at it from a standpoint of our military having to go in and either capture or kill these Shadow People. They can change their shapes and need light and shadows in order to hide effectively. So, if a group of soldiers goes into a house that is suspect to be hiding these Shadow People, then of course they will be jumpy, but more importantly if you're looking up the soldiers won't be able to look you in the eye and see if you are human or Shadow person.

It's all pretty nutty, and I personally don't buy it even though it is my idea, but this thought did come to me why searching through my Shadow People files, and I thought that if I didn't pass it along then I might be doing the community a disservice.

Something that really sparked this was that imager of the keyhole with the light being shined through it. Shadow people are easily spotted in the dark due to their camouflage technique, so if you're in a dark room and a very bright light is shined in there, then you would be able to spot a Shadow person hiding in that room more easily than if the room was well lit up.

Anyway's it's just a thought, and I know it seems complex, but it's actually quite simple.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

it's him

edit on 13-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

Virginia Giuffre refused the deal

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Team Joe has had an INCREDIBLE day.... for everyone not on the now fully on fire Team Joe that is. YOU GOTTA SHOW THEM!!!!

THIS is sooooooo funny, Team Joe leader Klane leaves the safety off, unloads clip into all members of Team Joe. Still employed.

Joe Melts Down, well, is it a meltdown? Depends on what they hell he is saying and why he is yelling.

As predicted The Rona Narrative is collapsing, quicker then I had thought. Reason? Non-linear time dominates now, ie, we ain't in Kansas anymore.

As I posted yesterday, visible signs of the Clinton Dumpster fire having napalm thrown onto it seems to be happening - only one reason for that.

Jeffrey Epstein brought EIGHT young women with him on his trips to see Bill Clinton at the White House: Displayed photos of himself posing at the Briefing Room podium at his Palm Beach mansion

Funny, everything seems funny now, but the glorious destruction of the government is usually nothing to celebrate, but this is just the beginning. Best not to get to hyped over this, sooooooooooo much more to come.

edit on 13-1-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
SCOTUS. Trump picks paid off today.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
If SCOTUS is compromised as some have speculated then they are probably ahead of the curve. After all, they still upheld the health care worker mandates so today wasn't technically a win. We're not out of the woods, yet.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Iran’s supreme leader shares animated video depicting assassination of Donald Trump

t.me...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

what if I told you...

the real message is

This Q
We have it all
and we have reserved a very special place for you ...

edit on 13-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

it's him

Here is from the 90lbs in 6mos article

It all started on June 14, 2021, when Pompeo stepped on the scale and saw he was just pounds away from 300 for the first time in his life.

I posted this mid August.

So by his statement he lost nearly all the weight, eating less and working out at home while continuing to work and travel.

Ignore the body, look at the vibe, to me he isn't as affable as he was. Could be he dropped 60 pounds in 6-8 weeks and changed his public persona. Could be.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I saw a video where he started training in the weight room in the basement, see if I can find it again

I'd rather think that he knows what's coming and wants to make himself beautiful 😎

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Today is an interesting day, here's a primer for what is to come.

The choice point divergence has hit. The choice point was a choice between Fear and Love - to keep it simple.

Those that chose the jab, chose Fear as their navigator.

Those that did not choose the jab, chose Love as their navigator.

The explanations for the choice do not matter, the choice was Fear if one took the jab. This matters, as the roads diverge.

The folks who chose Fear will get more fear to reinforce their decision. Allow me to demonstrate. "But but but I was told that by taking the jab my life would get back to normal, and now I have to get more jabs, wear a mask, use a passport..." Exactly, the choice was rooted in Fear and everything after must support that choice - one must play that out.

Why? Can't we unchoose? This is the modern world, folks for whom choice is simply a whim, a flipped decision and place where thought, detailed examination, and grounded choice are non existent. Don't want a kid, abort it. Don't like your boss, leave. Parents seem strict, run away. Marriage getting hard, divorce. Commitment is NOT rewarded at the moment. Neither is deep inner decision making, the information on the jab was all out there.

So the choice was given to everyone, on the entire planet, at the same exact time, and the choice must produce the commitment to that choice, so more fear must come for the Fearful.

I see the emergence, as more Fear for the fear folks, less for those who chose love. I mention this now, as folks will need to adjust accordingly, the two vibrations are wholly and completely incompatible. If you've not jabbed, get in deeper into that choice, be open to the flow, opportunities will be coming in new and unforeseen ways.

Remain compassionate for both choices, as the Narrative falls apart the places for "I told you so" will be everywhere (with Team Joe's collapse too) but hold the line, the choice of LOVE is NOT, I repeat NOT, the choice of "I told you so."

Hang on kids, the ride is about accelerate.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

High strangeness...

Former Nuclear Weapons Technician Claims He Encountered “Shadow Person” Inside Whiteman Air Force Base

Whilst stationed at Whiteman Air Force Base, Missouri, between 2003-2007, Adrian Reister claims to have witnessed two incidents involving Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) entering restricted airspace above the base and a serious security breach involving a ‘shadow person’, who Reister chased within the base.

But the most significant incident, which haunts Reister to this day, involves what can be best described as a “shadow person”.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

timcast.com...
www.msn.com... bing

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

PRO In one of the alleyways there is a window arch, built into the alley wall, that is at what is now ground level - implying that the alleyway may have been mudflooded 4 to 6 ft.

I look at it this way.

In the old days prior to electric light, many basements were built with windows below ground level to let in some light. They were light wells.

Now then, consider the local authority who want to resurface the road and footpath. Every time this is done the road surface becomes slightly higher, say 100mm / 4 inches. But this happens every 10 to 20 years.

I have seen this happen many times in a city.

After 150 years of this going on, the road and footpath level are now much higher than they were originally.

With electric light, the need for these windows is less and less important and eventually, they are covered over and become part of the footpath.

This accounts for much of what we see.

P

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I disagree on this one. Whatever this choice point is, it's more complex than dividing people up between unjabbed (love) and jabbed (fear). Because I know a lot of unjabbed people who are very much caught up in anxiety over everything that's going on and fear of the future. I also know a few jabbed people who are now waking up to the truth. They're starting to see things differently and have a more clear understanding of what's taking place. The choice between love and fear takes place on a much deeper spiritual level than what the vaccination represents.

No, you can't unchoose but you are not stuck in the karmic loop of being forced to play out your choices rooted in fear. When you wake up to your own destructive patterns, you have the power to shift your vibration and change your trajectory at any time.
edit on 13-1-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Not interdimensional but might seem like it. How would a person explain a human like creature that seemingly vanishes before their eyes?

There is enough evidence to support my idea. That's why I thought I should bring it here, but I'm not fully on board with my idea because it would mean that this mess is going to get much messier than I think most people might be able to handle. That said, I don't think that if my idea is real, it needs to be hidden form the people. We the people have a right to know what the hell is going on since it affects each and every one of us.

I'll post this because it has to do with Shadow People, and after about 3 decades of research and investigations into this I should have a word to say. Most of the Shadow People encounters people have is benign, kind of like catching kids on your property. Very few of the Shadow People encounters I have poked into have anything malicious in them, but the ones that do seem to be highly organized and targeted like a military doing recon on us.

If this idea is true, then it could also explain Bigelow's statement about the UFO/UAPs not being alien to this planet. It would literally be like a lost jungle tribe discovering a laptop computer with Ages of Empire still on. Sure, to us it's a game, to them it might be God. We might think that the UFO/UAPs are from a highly advance extraterrestrial society, but in reality, it could very well be from a different group of "people" living here on Earth with us. They just have been here longer.

a reply to: dashen

basically.
edit on 13-1-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join