It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

You're thinking on the right path believe it or not. Pyschic power/abilities are most dominant in little girls, typically before they reach the age of 14.

Sidetrack off into Wonderland...
Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll) had an association with Theosophical and Rosicrucian links and with a political Occult Secret Society in London known as the "Orphic Circle", (so named by Emma Britten) a secret group that studied deep somnambulist trance as a process that could open up supernatural seership. The Circle's membership that she named in her book "Ghost Land" included future Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli, Authors Charles Dickens and Edward Robert Lytton Bulwer-Lytton, 1st Earl of Lytton a protégé of Benjamin Disraeli and his father Edward Bulwer-Lytton was a English writer, politician, and Rosicrucian (coined the phrase "the pen is mightier than the sword") and a gallery of other prominent individuals of noble Rank & royalty in 19th Century secret English Society.

John Dee, William Lilly, Elias Ashmole (Ashmolean Library/Museum at Oxford), George Kitchin & his daughter Alexandra, Emma Hardinge Britten (Emma Floyd), Alice Liddell and others are all associated with Lewis Carroll's "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" & "Alice through the Looking-glass" in which Carroll was part of this obscure English Occult Group that at the time featured many prominent figures who searched for vessels of Somnambulist contact with higher intelligence. They worked with young female child psychics age 9-14 that came from elite families in creating young clairvoyants and somnambulists to gather (channel) astral assets and state secrets.

Alice Liddell as St Agnes:

Lewis Carroll's favourite photographic subject was a girl named Alexandra “Xie” Kitchin who was the daughter of his Oxford friend George Kitchin.
Carroll's model X:

The Rosicrucian Order is deep into this psychic phenomena going back to ancient Egypt and the Atlanteans. One can only imagine how far they've got today within their secret mystery schools and whatever has been discovered concerning genetics. As always there is a light side and a dark side to it all.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
What you lack can be learned; emotional intelligence. Or a reasonable enough facsimile in some cases.

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
one paper

It's weird. I was once told my IQ is above average but don't let it go to your head because you have the heart of a child, emotionally under developed.

That was 30 years ago.
🙏❤

My angle of attack, rebellious and incorrigible, (dysthymic) or what I base upon my own existence is to try retaining my own innocence... it's not humanly possible if I'm the only one applying it to daily life. Being coerced into compromising my own better judgement just to put fuel in my body. I am goal oriented and willing to cooperate for the benefit of others. And two; becoming adult seems to be a license to not bother practicing beneficence...baby needs new shoes thing.

The bears on Kodiak island, that's a fierce population. I wonder how many veterinarians are keeping their safety in check through vaccination?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Not to mention if they've have figured a way to advance psychic capabilities through technology as John Quincy St. Clair claims. He also claimed you could walk through walls. He said what gave him the inspiration for developing a walking through walls system was the fact that some Benedictine Monk back in the day was well known to walk through walls. Would actually walk through jail doors to talk with convicts being held inside. He says it's an ability we all have and the key is crossing your hands over front of your chest palm chakras pointed together and taking exactly measured steps (length depends on your body height and mass) at exactly one second intervals.

Reading through his instructions I was struck with the thought that if a person could do this, this is precisely what Jesus was doing when he was walking on water.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Sorry to be unknowledgeable, but which film is that please? I honestly don't know! I don't watch that many films, gave up years ago. The only thing I found searching was something to do with The Avengers, and it's clearly not that.
Rainbows
Jane

No problem. The film is "The Men Who Stare at Goats" (2009) (IMDB), Hollyweird satire on the First Earth Battalion, Remote Viewing. A character ("General Hopgood") in the film is loosely based on Stubblebine as commander of the "psychic spy unit" who believed he could train himself to walk through walls.

Albert Stubblebine - Parapsychologic research @ INSCOM. The Army intel version of CIA's Stargate project.

I think Allgire is said to a be Goat. Oddly, he wrote this book with other remote viewers. Crash at Corona: The Definitive Study of the Roswell Incident with Exclusive Testimony on a Second New Mexico Crash Site and Ne

Corona.

This is rather funny.

Of note, this new teeeveee look is intolerable to me, this odd mashup of flat, lifeless, ultra realistic but drone like image both hurts my head and my eyes. I can only assume people can tolerate this because the trans-state is more encompassing, so they don't notice the BorgVerse effect. Truly evil.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You can't really jump that much in intelligence full stop. You can add 5 or 10 points naturally but what if your higher score measured something else?

P

Well that isn't that much and if you are as high as 130's you can add to your knowledge. The IQ test is as much a test of your current knowledge as it is anything. A general test.

I took one once that was an IQ test for scientists. It was totally different questions that nerds like me live to be asked to give an answer. I will say I did well on it, but I do have a lifetime in the field. Non Math/Science loving people would do very poorly taking this.

Taking that it occurred to me that we need an IQ test for each major area of study to be fair. I would do very poorly on questions related to the movies or novels accept those related to Science and Sci Fi. Many could slam one that centered on famous novels. History should have it's on IQ test too for instance. IQ for how to live on your on in the woods, or how to work on Automobiles would be good too, IMO.

The IQ tests are based on data that can be specialized. For instance those who live in the ghetto's. If they had one that was geared for the ghetto lifestyle, I would fail miserably. The white lifestyle verses inner city Black lifestyles have different things you need to smart about that doesn't mean they are dumb for not knowing the other material. Just ignorant of the information due to their lifestyle. They are not low IQ chumps in their environment but I might be.

I hope that brings some clarity to how the IQ Tests can be set up for different areas of knowledge.

edit on 8-1-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The IQ tests I've taken in the past weren't general knowledge quizzes at all. They were more concerned with things like taking a look at various shapes and figuring out which one didn't belong, or which one was out of place. With each question being timed to see how long it took you to figure it out. The tests themselves were geared at trying to figure out how quickly you can process information, not how much knowledge you currently have.

It's an intellectual quotient test. Not an SAT.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Don't forget to check for "mousetraps".

Mousetrap

Cheers

That is why you send the enemy's captured troops to remove them. They know the way the were installed. If they get hurt removing them is their tough luck. WW2 soldiers of the German army were sent in to clean out the mines in France. I find that appropriate for their involvement with the invading army of Deutschland.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I mentioned on the previous page that Soto knows nothing about The Constitution, that's why she was put there by team renOgade.

I rest my case.

To be fair, not only does she not know about it, she is incapable of understanding the concepts at all. The part of her that would be able to is missing entirely. The above statement is serious, not gaslighting, she is quite literally incapable of understanding the document she is meant to interpret. Consider that...

Team Joe knows their devoted do not know how to do math, were not trained in logic, and only adhere to vending machine talking points. So, this, dispensed by a 'here's whatcha need ta know" girl is reasonable.

There was moar to that pic.

1963 they killed the guy and spent 50 years rearranging how people think to hide it. 2020 they spent 1 year trying to convince people what didn't happen happened just like they said it did.

One playbook. Really meditate on that, ONE PLAYBOOK. There is only one playbook.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Interesting thread on the Russia/Kazakhstan NATOstan clownish noise...

@ClintEhrlich
What is "hybrid war"?

From the Russian perspective, it is a two-pronged approach to regime change.

First, Western-backed NGOs encourage large protests against an incumbent government.

Second, armed provocateurs use the protests as cover to stage kinetic attacks.
Second, roughly one-quarter of the population of Kazakhstan is ethnic Russians.

Kazakh nationalists are overwhelmingly Muslims, who resent the Orthodox-Christian Russian minority.

Russia believes that civil war would entail a non-trivial risk of anti-Russian ethnic cleansing.
Fifth, Russia's nuclear fuel cycle is intimately linked to Kazakhstan.

Russian-backed Uranium mining operations are active in the country.

Uranium from Kazakhstan is enriched in Novouralsk, Russia and then returned to Kazakhstan for use in Chinese nuclear-fuel assemblies.
The biggest question is how the situation in Kazakhstan will affect the existing standoff between Russia and NATO over Ukraine.

Will Russia be deterred from intervention in Ukraine by the need to maintain reserves to deploy to Kazakhstan?

Or will it simply be provoked?
The Russians are convinced that NED is a front for the CIA.

I don't think that's true.

But it's a distinction without a difference, since NED has taken over part of the CIA's mission.
In America, the situation in Kazakhstan is a small news item.

In Moscow, it is currently receiving 24/7 news coverage, like it's an apocalyptic threat to Russia's security.

@ClintEhrlich

"Wanna talk to Mr. Zircon?"

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hackers crack Pfizer and Moderna servers!

Here are the data on vaccines :

howbad.info...

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Another film along these lines, that does a great job of documenting the CIAs Remote Viewing program is Third Eye Spies. thirdeyespies.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The Rosicrucian Order is deep into this psychic phenomena going back to ancient Egypt and the Atlanteans.

Not for nothing but where did you get this? Atlantis is a very old region that was wiped out around 11,000 years ago with nothing to show for it but a small story. The Rosicrucian Order, on the other hand, only came about in the 13th century.

If on the other hand you're talking about the Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC), then yes they sure like to get their hands on people with very specific talents, but that have only been around since the late 1800's. I had personal dealings with them (the main location is in California and if you ever get a chance to visit their campus, I say do it, it's a very nice relaxing place). They like to make up the more mystic elements of their history, and when pressed even lightly to present evidence of this history they ask you to leave.

Back in the early 1900's the AMORC operated some orphanages in several state and a couple in Mexico. "Members of Privilege" for the order were taken from these orphanages, but during the 1920-30s the AMORC started to take in members of the public for these "MoP" postings. The public had always been allowed access to the churches on the grounds and I believe that the public was the real funding for this group, which would explain the allowance of the general public to be allowed in as "MoP" in later years.

If you were to look up the history of AMORC you'll see many made up stuff about how they stemmed from a group out of France or Germany, but as far as I can tell the AMORC came from a man named Max Heindel, and it was his understanding that human insight into the planes of the unknown could only be achieved by certain individuals with extremely attuned mental abilities. This is where AMORC really started and why they looked for people with Psychic abilities. That said there is no evidence that the group is as old as they say.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Ok firstly, I would not disagree with your analysis about the metrics. I feel the IQ test is "general" in that it focuses on various fields of study in the test.

They can be written in a way that I can't answer many correctly or I can answer many correctly was the point I was making. I believe not in the CRT theory but I do recall research back in the 80's about the IQ test being written in a way the different ethnicities would do better than others. My own experience with the Science oriented IQ test was telling for me. Simply put it was proven to my satisfaction that the test was set up for European descended traditional knowledge.

The fact that time is involved in the score is more about how our individual minds tick. You will still know the answer if you know it. I happen to be one who has always been quick with a good answer on the fly. Does that metric correlate to me being smarter than someone who can answer the question better than me in totality but takes too long to get it out to us or on the IQ test? Probably not. I am surely just a little less in IQ than someone like that.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

The IQ tests I've taken in the past weren't general knowledge quizzes at all. They were more concerned with things like taking a look at various shapes and figuring out which one didn't belong, or which one was out of place. With each question being timed to see how long it took you to figure it out. The tests themselves were geared at trying to figure out how quickly you can process information, not how much knowledge you currently have.

It's an intellectual quotient test. Not an SAT.

edit on 8-1-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pheonix358

...then I suggest you lead us into the topic with more information to allow constructive discussion?

Yes! I was really curious about the IQ test thing and had a look through the history but daily life dragged me away without finding anything. Can you share the findings, Pheonix?

The thing about children, intuition and IQ testing is interesting. I had mine tested and it came back inconclusive as I scored extremely high and extremely low in certain areas.

One thing that I've always wondered about was being taken out of class in grade 8/9 and taught about propaganda/advertising in a small group of 7. It was fascinating and very formative of my inquiries into such in subjects in life.

Was anyone else here was picked out for alternate programming as a child?

It seemed a strange thing for the time even and showed me how entrenched the society was under the weight of the media even then, way more extreme now. I had nothing in common with the other kids, a few were good students, a few were not, so I do wonder the criteria for the choice. I have a friend who went through a program at a younger age with a different focus, different school district but still bc, canada, so might have been local. She also feels it was aimed at studying the kids into the future armed with alternate knowledge from their peers.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Hackers crack Pfizer and Moderna servers!

Sorry but no, the link says: "All data is sourced from VAERS, a public database of over 700,000 adverse reaction reports for Moderna, Pfizer and Janssen Covid 19 vaccines in the USA."

No hacking or cracking involved.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pheonix358

...then I suggest you lead us into the topic with more information to allow constructive discussion?

Yes! I was really curious about the IQ test thing and had a look through the history but daily life dragged me away without finding anything. Can you share the findings, Pheonix?

The thing about children, intuition and IQ testing is interesting. I had mine tested and it came back inconclusive as I scored extremely high and extremely low in certain areas.

One thing that I've always wondered about was being taken out of class in grade 8/9 and taught about propaganda/advertising in a small group of 7. It was fascinating and very formative of my inquiries into such in subjects in life.

Was anyone else here was picked out for alternate programming as a child?

It seemed a strange thing for the time even and showed me how entrenched the society was under the weight of the media even then, way more extreme now. I had nothing in common with the other kids, a few were good students, a few were not, so I do wonder the criteria for the choice. I have a friend who went through a program at a younger age with a different focus, different school district but still bc, canada, so might have been local. She also feels it was aimed at studying the kids into the future armed with alternate knowledge from their peers.

Depending on your age, this sounds like the beginning of what we call AP programs today.

You were pulled out in small groups of those they thought had the IQ to understand the material, because the schools already KNEW that MANY students would not be able to understand the material.

I was also pulled out for the same in grade 9, but my school already had many AP classes as well.

AP was OUR first pushback against the democrats dumbing down our public schools to the lowest common denominator in an effort to 'equailze' grading results between different groups of students in the 70s.

Sound familiar?

Democrats are pushing the same thing again now.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
From DH's list above ^^^

Vaxxine not Vaccine Roulette.Link This confirms what the nurse in... can't remember Slovenia maybe, said in her findings.

The Day Jake Tapper Sold His Soul to Pharma

In 1999, in response to exploding epidemics of autism and other neurological disorders, CDC decided to study its vast Vaccine Safety Datalink — the medical and vaccination record of millions of Americans, archived by the top HMOs — to learn whether the dramatic escalation of the vaccine schedule, beginning in 1989, was a culprit. CDC’s in-house epidemiologist, Thomas Verstraeten, led the effort.

“We must follow three basic rules: (1) act quickly to inform pediatricians that the products have more mercury than we realized; (2) be open with consumers about why we didn’t catch this earlier; (3) show contrition. If the public loses faith in the Public Health Services recommendations, then the immunization battle will falter. To keep faith, we must be open and honest and move forward quickly to replace these products.”

Confronted with scientific proof of their role in the chronic disease calamity, the cabal did exactly the opposite.

In recommending a vast battery of new vaccines for children, public health regulators had somehow neglected to calculate the cumulative mercury and aluminum loads in all the new jabs.

In this piece Mr. Kennedy fails to point out the murdering CDC, FDA, and Pharma also hired an army of thugs to blanket the world in propaganda demonizing anyone who said the Jabs were making people sick. So there's that, which continues today because evidently there is an army of people who hate their own so much they'll sell them out for 26k a year and a starbucks gift card as a bonus.

But but but the PCR test is bulletproof, trust the science...

Faith in Quick Test Leads to Epidemic That Wasn’t

For months, nearly everyone involved thought the medical center had had a huge whooping cough outbreak, with extensive ramifications. Nearly 1,000 health care workers at the hospital in Lebanon, N.H., were given a preliminary test and furloughed from work until their results were in; 142 people, including Dr. Herndon, were told they appeared to have the disease; and thousands were given antibiotics and a vaccine for protection. Hospital beds were taken out of commission, including some in intensive care.

Then, about eight months later, health care workers were dumbfounded to receive an e-mail message from the hospital administration informing them that the whole thing was a false alarm.

Not a single case of whooping cough was confirmed with the definitive test, growing the bacterium, Bordetella pertussis, in the laboratory. Instead, it appears the health care workers probably were afflicted with ordinary respiratory diseases like the common cold.

Now, as they look back on the episode, epidemiologists and infectious disease specialists say the problem was that they placed too much faith in a quick and highly sensitive molecular test that led them astray.

In conclusion, two stories that illustrate tests are faulty at best and jabs hurt people. Did they learn? Yes, they learned how to BETTER and more effectively hide the truth, not learn how to avoid the traps that created the issues in the first place. When the jabs were first known to hurt people they didn't stop making the jabs, the changed the laws to avoid liability, then mandated kids take the jabs, and hired the army of shills, also took out endless fear mongering ads and articles to support the fear.

It helps to see so much of what is going on is an experiment by beings that see the population as lab rats, and with each failure they work to correct the flaws in the effort, NOT resolve the problems themselves. Fauxci got bored seeing his experiments killing rats. The dogs were boring too. Ah, but if he could only to them on HUMANS. He has, frankly, he's a stooge, but you get the point.

Killing millions by guns is hard, expensive, time consuming, so after thousands of years of running that stupidity, they switched, then they took the things they learned from those failures and applied them now. They are doing this on purpose, the mistakes are not mistakes, they are poor execution.

They have one playbook, they have one goal, it just appears to us these psychopathic sociopaths are good people with good intentions that are just messing up a bit.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hello everybody! 👋 This site is amazing. This thread even more. Catching up. Lost old account from back in early 2000s.

Editing post as to post insights while catching up! Cheers to 39 Dashen smashing tenacity and dedication, among all the usual contributors. Thank you. Here's to this wrapping up soon but it's the long game so this is part of the plan. Thanks for all contributions, pov, challenging validity to get purest And accurately plausible tidbits. Namaste my fellow Patriots!

Cheers to you all!

Glad to be finally back in the info fray of multi-perspectiveness.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I like how we are trained in school to hurry up and be the first person to raise their hand with an answer before the question is even finished.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I totally failed to honor the horrors of 1-6, I was in such a panic I decided to do an emergency Meme or No Meme Post, figuring the confusion it generates would cover my butt.

So, we start of with the most bizarre meme or no meme of all time.

View The CLIP of a killer, in his car, saying the most batSh#$ crazy stuff.

I have an ulterior motive, the world has in fact gone mad and folks who feel this, see this and are feeling very alone are not crazy. We said here at the outset the destruction of the Old Guard, or the old ways, or The Control Matrix, would be done as delicately as possible, with as little collateral damage as possible. Believe it or not, so far it is going well.

I said at the beginning, what folks wanted at the outset would lead to chaos, and not good chaos, but a nightmare worse the the cage we were in. I hope folks have seen why that admonition was important. Every institution is in collapse, every belief is up to testing, every idea is being challenged, and it was all to help, FORCE, folks to go within and find the inner guidance and TRUE self.

This was/is the storm. Laugh, a lot, while much seems tragic and painful, stuff like the above is simply hilarious. Gallows humor exists for a reason. Regardless of how one process this mayhem, one is not alone despite feeling it, one is not crazy despite feeling it, and one can handle it despite feeling they cannot.

to all who got this far.

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join