It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
m.jpost.com...

Temple Coins has minted a commemorative medallion in honor of the signing of the Abraham Accord between the United Arab Emirates and Israel, the coin maker announced in a statement.

Note the symbolism.

They said that Symbolism will be their downfall.

Some eyes are still closed to this hell on earth. Its clearly a path of soulless people in this world doing the most insane stuff.

The Talmud has 7 Genders- its just living their religion like the satanists— all under free practice of religion.

edit on 9-1-2022 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

Now I'm confused.

Woah someone might call that Ra ra ray racisss!

But the Gorilla will not know how to do things like repair an Air Conditioner, use proper grammar when typing on line, nor fire up a gas stove. Not much they would know about a lot of things on an IQ test will they? I will call BS on their IQ in that report.
edit on 9-1-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

As I said before, a proper IQ test tests for things like spatial awareness. Not grammar.

That's not say that there aren't "IQ tests" out there online that test for things like grammar, but that's not what they're supposed to do. They're supposed to test how quickly you process information, not what you have memorized.

I mean think about it. If it were about "grammar", those who speak English as a second language would be SoL.
edit on 9-1-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Eyes on...
Obama and Biden gave eulogies at Harry Reid's funeral yesterday in Las Vegas.

Obama's Twitter : "It was a great honor to pay tribute to my friend, Harry Reid. Few people have done more for Nevada and our country over the years than this driven, brilliant, sometimes irascible, deeply good man from Search Light..

Biden eulogy: "...he came from Searchlight, Nevada."
Reported by CNN or as we like to say Chinese News Network 17 hours ago.

Searchlight twitter heading promotes their films Black Swan [#1 position] and another one The Shape of Water.

Most of their twit feed is promoting the film Nightmare Alley which just happened to be released on December 17th. Del Toro announced production on December 2017.

Pool had an image of a ribbon of film so we have a film and a film production company. Pool also posted several times images of a Black Swan. We had a Black Swan land in China's Tiananmen Square. Also we have ku posts lining up with movies.

Scrolling through Searchlight there was one brief post about the odd and untimely death of Jean-Marc Vallee on December 25th of a heart attack. He just happened to produce the film Black Noticewhich has been turned into a Netflix series.

Black Notice is about a "criminal mastermind who surrenders to the FBI with a stunning offer he'll catch an illusive terrorist- but only talk to a specific rookie profiler".

A couple of days ago there was nothing except the 355 movie available in theaters but now today this movie Nightmare Alley is showing. Just wondering if removing all movies drew everyone's attention and now this is added when our attention is heightened. This film is only shown in very off hours like 7 p.m. so it would have slipped under the radar.

Just musing here but how could Jean-Marc Vallee in his early 50's who did not drink and practiced Wim Hof fitness die of a heart attack and just outside Q city [Quebec]
Makes me wonder if Black Notice was a little too close to reality. Anyway time to break out the popcorn!

www.cbsnews.com>live-updates>harry-reid-fu...
twitter.com... Obama
twitter.com...
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>Jean-Marc-Vallee.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
File under "one playbook" and/or "never interrupt the enemy..."

This guy claims the Kazakh meltdown is due to Rona Passport issues, freezing of bank accounts etc. Soooooooo hard to tell what's what when planetary meltdown occurs, as it can be all or none of the issues people raise.

He posted a VIDEO

Someone noted that in Russia this is 24/7 "news" but here they won't get near it, so this tells us a lot.

Regardless of motivation, the real life Game Of Risk is in play and we're in the middle - as we always are actually. I fully expect Russia to pull together the old parts of Union under the new reality, eliminating the Old Guard. Law of Inversion says 5 years of russia russia russia means Russia is the enemy of our enemy.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
howbad.info...

"5% of the batches appear to have produced 90% of the adverse reactions!"

Why weren't they withdrawn IMMEDIATELY?

Because the batches aren't 'bad', they are the ones they are really interested in, because they contain the real junk they are testing and needed the guinea pigs for.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: duncanhidao
howbad.info...

"5% of the batches appear to have produced 90% of the adverse reactions!"

Why weren't they withdrawn IMMEDIATELY?

Because the batches aren't 'bad', they are the ones they are really interested in, because they contain the real junk they are testing and needed the guinea pigs for.

Hey, great to see you in here.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

To me, that's a possibility.
For a long time i've known the world is run by evil. Try pointing out specifics to people and they think you're nuts (yup, i'm the "crazy" one in the family). I've been riding the crazy train for 20+ years. For me. Ku has been fantastic in opening people's eyes to corruption but i'm more interested in the Woo ( which doesn't seem to be popular here but I think it all ties in together).
Heck. I think we're doing stuff on the Astral to help in this War when we're 'sleeping' . I've had enough 'dreams' and waking experiences since Feb/March that im convinced.
At this point i'm open to all possibilities, even the way out there stuff. I"m smart enough to know I don't know everything.
Here in Ontario we're in Rona lockdown again and I don't care. Just trying to do my best in my small circle of family to keep them positive and laughing and dropping occasional truth nuggets. Beating people over the head with truth doesn't work.
Time to relax and watch the birds at the feeder while the snow rolls on....

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Cranky there is something important about Jules Wang and his twitter that I posted yesterday.

Biden started following him on October 26 which just happens to be Hillary Clinton's birthday.
Jules is following 2002 people. I think we are supposed to look at Ku# 2917.
You are way more knowledgeable about how to interpret this. Do you think there is any significance?
That post highlights Hillary and pure evil.

There is so much weird communication in his/her twitter feed and then over on his/her Android Police twit.
GSN LINGO game is being played by followers as well as Jules so maybe there is also communication with the words of the day.
This response is really disturbing from Jo Wright...MOGWAI..."The CDC says it is okay to give MOGWAY a little snack after midnight".

I just have some serious vibes about this account. Don't mean to add your your workload but is there any chance that this twit could be operated by her?
-------
Also thanks for the clarification about the Gatekeepers. Makes sense.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This guy, Walter Howard Bowart was married to Margaret Mellon "Peggy" Hitchcock.

twitter.com...

The Hitchcock Estate in Millbrook, New York is a historic mansion and surrounding grounds, associated with Timothy Leary and the psychedelic movement. It is often referred to in this context as just Millbrook; it is also sometimes called by its original name, Daheim.

Psychedelic Pioneers Peggy Hitchcock and Susi Ramstein

The mind games continue...

Why Hasn’t Lue Elizondo Been Offered his DoD Job Back? by Christopher Mellon.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
There is a C4IR in Kazakhstan:

Affiliate Centers of Fourth Industrial Revolution of Kazakhstan and the UAE establish coop

The heads of the Affiliate Centers of the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) of Kazakhstan and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Pavel Koktyshev and Mariam Al Muhairi agreed on cooperation, Trend reports citing Kazinform.

The Centres 4IR of the two countries will exchange experience on an ongoing basis, as well as assist in the development of national 4IR strategies and public-private initiatives in the field of new technologies at the local level, the AIFC’s official website reads.

The C4IR UAE officially opened in April 2019 and has achieved focal point status for multi-stakeholder dialogue. The Centre plays a critical role in creating Industry 4.0 technology management best practices in the Middle East and North Africa region. It currently focuses on three emerging technology portfolios: precision medicine, artificial intelligence and machine learning, and blockchain.

Astana International Financial Centre was established on the initiative of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev as part of the National Plan «100 steps to implement five institutional reforms». On July 2, 2020, as part of the meeting of the AIFC Management Council, the Center's Development Strategy was adopted until 2025. According to it, the vision of the AIFC is to become a leading international financial centre in the region, including Central Asia, the Caucasus, the EAEU countries, Western China, Mongolia and Eastern Europe.

en.trend.az...

With Centres in 15 countries, the Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution Network works with governments, leading companies, civil society, innovators and experts from around the world to pilot new approaches to technology adoption and governance.

www.weforum.org...

Affiliate Centers

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

Kazakhstan will benefit enormously from Belt and Road initiative

Kazakhstan stands at the crossroads between East and West and between North and South, in an increasingly complex global environment. The country’s successful multi-vector foreign policy is enviable to many. Astana has been going through a sort of golden period, emerging as a neutral platform for the de-escalation and resolution of various conflicts and the country maintains positive relations with key powers including China, Russia, the EU and the US to name a few.

Digitalisation is incredibly important, it’s the so-called fourth industrial revolution, changing the traditional industry’s business model, and expected to contribute as much as 14% of global GDP by 2030, as much as $15 trillion in today’s value. And Asia is the world’s digital champion. And Kazakhstan is embracing digitalization. Within the Digital Kazakhstan 2020 concept, Chinese telecommunication companies will contribute to smart technologies for the Kazakh transport network. Kazakhstan will benefit from digitalising its transport system, it is very important for this country which is the size of Western Europe, and the changes are going to be immense. But the main question today is how these multilateral connections will help Kazakhstan, the most impressive reformer in the Central Asian region. And this is particularly acute as Uzbekistan emerges to challenge Kazakhstan’s hegemony in the region. The recent recovery in oil prices has had a very positive effect on Kazakhs’s economy and for economic growth. But it could slow the transition to a new growth model.

www.euractiv.com...
edit on 9-1-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Scrolling through Searchlight there was one brief post about the odd and untimely death of Jean-Marc Vallee on December 25th of a heart attack. He just happened to produce the film Black Noticewhich has been turned into a Netflix series.

Black Notice is about a "criminal mastermind who surrenders to the FBI with a stunning offer he'll catch an illusive terrorist- but only talk to a specific rookie profiler".

Ok, as a lover of The Blacklist, I was intrigued, and went looking, and can't find even a scratch of evidence that thwere is a movie called 'Black Notice', only a book... can you point to evidence in support?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
in reply to: tanstaafl
Hey, great to see you in here.

Thanks for noticing!

Yeah, got busy at work, but alas, mostly just ran out of hopium for anything to come of Q...

Saw the thread pop back up on Recents, so decided to take a peek...
edit on 9-1-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Here we go....

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Ok, as a lover of The Blacklist, I was intrigued, and went looking, and can't find even a scratch of evidence that thwere is a movie called 'Black Notice', only a book... can you point to evidence in support?

I'd also like to know more about that movie if it exists.

Also a big Blacklist fan (not as much the last 2 seasons though).

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

As I said before, a proper IQ test tests for things like spatial awareness. Not grammar.

That's not say that there aren't "IQ tests" out there online that test for things like grammar, but that's not what they're supposed to do. They're supposed to test how quickly you process information, not what you have memorized.

I mean think about it. If it were about "grammar", those who speak English as a second language would be SoL.

The pattern recognition and problem solving are weighted much more heavily, and timing is important because of this on a proper test.

The other parts are more 'control group' questions, for lack of a better term.

IQ measures the ability to learn and solve problems, plus critical thinking skills, not how much knowledge you've accumulated.

One's ability to learn, not what one HAS learned.

Not a perfect tool, but the measurements are still quite useful and reliable.

edit on 9-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
Also a big Blacklist fan (not as much the last 2 seasons though).

Yeah, it got a bit wonky, but looks like they may be trying to fix it after killing off Liz. I watch it on Netflix, so won't get to start watching Season 9 until it shows up there...

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Science, yo.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman
Cranky there is something important about Jules Wang and his twitter that I posted yesterday.

Biden started following him on October 26 which just happens to be Hillary Clinton's birthday.
Jules is following 2002 people. I think we are supposed to look at Ku# 2917.
You are way more knowledgeable about how to interpret this. Do you think there is any significance?
That post highlights Hillary and pure evil.

There is so much weird communication in his/her twitter feed and then over on his/her Android Police twit.
GSN LINGO game is being played by followers as well as Jules so maybe there is also communication with the words of the day.
This response is really disturbing from Jo Wright...MOGWAI..."The CDC says it is okay to give MOGWAY a little snack after midnight".

I just have some serious vibes about this account. Don't mean to add your your workload but is there any chance that this twit could be operated by her?
-------
Also thanks for the clarification about the Gatekeepers. Makes sense.

Team Joe follows this GUY?

You got me, that's just a bunch of random nonsense which I find zero interest in. Now, if it is some sort of connection, that makes sense, because I can't see why Team Joe would follow this guy he/him/ya'll at all.

If you mean by "her" HRC, then no. Her account is not operated by her, she's long dead, at least the spiritual essence that inhabited the various bodies looking like her. The Hair Icon account is WH run, I did a decode ages ago on Brennen, BC, HRC BO, and they all have hidden clues in their bio's pointing to accounts not run by them.

All that said, Team Joe's twitter social media team are effing idiots - or WH's having fun, so it is possible one them followed this Jules account because they wanted to know about his sore knee.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If Trump has evidence, why not reveal it now?

Because these are coming out of the woodwork.

Trump lost!: www.politico.com...

Just smoking out more embedded crooks...is that the strategy?

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join