It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I don't know about all that, but one thing is for certain; "Betty White knew about the Hollywood sex cults and did nothing".

I'm not going to blame her since that generation did things differently, but we know now that people shouldn't turn a blind eye to these kinds of thing. White could have spoken up at any time, but she decided not too for some reason or another. Turning a blind eye like many other stars did. At least Anjelica Huston didn't hide the issue when asked. White on the other hand would just shy away, which is the common public response for her generation.

That might be why some people are vilifying White for her decades in Hollywood.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Sorry to be unknowledgeable, but which film is that please? I honestly don't know! I don't watch that many films, gave up years ago. The only thing I found searching was something to do with The Avengers, and it's clearly not that.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Sorry to be unknowledgeable, but which film is that please? I honestly don't know! I don't watch that many films, gave up years ago. The only thing I found searching was something to do with The Avengers, and it's clearly not that.
Rainbows
Jane

Oculus is a virtual reality device for video games, or were you asking about something else?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood
I was asking about the YouTube video in ETMN's post Endgame with Lyrics.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Ghostsdogood
I was asking about the YouTube video in ETMN's post Endgame with Lyrics.
Rainbows
Jane

Ah, I can't answer that question.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just for info I shared it from your TG channel, went quite far....

edit on 8-1-2022 by Parksy1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Anywho... going off topic so... time for zeds

No. It is not off topic.

The reason for the change is to align with what the Elite want. It is a critical part of the puzzle to decipher.

The challenge is an important step in understanding the present via the past.

P

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I was blessed to spend 3 months this past Summer helping my oldest son remodel his home. He has since moved out of state with his girlfriend and we mostly text now. He, my ex and myself were texting yesterday about the vaccines. My son ( 29 years old and he has a masters in Ag Econ from Purdue) offered his overhead view.

But the problem with that comes because of the way the US system has been set up.

You have all these people in the government, and in the hospitals, and in the pharma companies, and in the investment banks. And they are all tied together. None of them are independent.

Almost all non-for-profit hospitals in the USA are now owned by US and also Foreign investment banks. Ascension St. V are both examples of non-profit hospitals. In fact most hospitals in the US are set up this way. The non-profit part is key. It means they cannot use that “profit” to grow/reinvest it into the hospital. It is all distributed back to stakeholders(the investors of the investment banks). This means that Ascension can “grow” by buying more hospitals, but it is not really Ascension that owns the hospitals. They are purchased by the investment banks and then lumped in with Ascension.

In the large hospitals doctors have no say, it’s all up to what the hospitals board of directors decides. But those same investment banks are also allowed to then invest and make money off of own the Pharma companies. Owning stakes in the pharma companies* This is why companies go public, it allows them to raise money from outside investment sources. And in return the companies are then run by a board of directors and makes a promise to all stakeholders(any employee/owner/stock holder) that they will make decisions that will not harm the value of the company’s stock.

So you can start to see the conflict of interest here already. The hospitals and the pharma companies are both beholden to a board of directors and a promise to drive the value of the company’s stock up. Board of directors is decided by a vote of all the people who own stock in the company. And it just happens that large investment banks often hold a major percentage of the company’s stock and use those votes to decide the board of directors. The same thing happens when you let government officials take exorbitant amounts of campaign donations from companies and then hold on to those donations as untaxable earnings after an election. The officials are then owned by the investors now too.

Globalization then compounds this, because it means that countries outside the US have a great say about what goes on in the US because of how they invest their money. The biggest players (whether its pharma companies, drug manufacturers, hospitals, government officials) are all going to work together to drive profits up. Which is why it’s either vaccinate or you are # out of luck. Pharma companies can’t get people hooked on opioids anymore, so they need to get profits another way. How about vaccines every 4 months. It’s a lot easier for a company to project profits and growth when things like the vaccine are recurring like a Netflix subscription, than if it is a pay as you go buy the therapeutics only when you need them. It smooths out their demand curves over time, and makes it easier for them to forecast into the future. But at the same time, if you are killing people with the vaccine you are giving them. Then you are going to lose out on future profits as well.

What if you sell the meds to treat them....
Thanks to all

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   
A friendly reminder.. for those who haven't heard.

What they did

What they're doing

HISTORY always repeats itself.

edit on 8-1-2022 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

and this
is just the beginning

www.oann.com...

edit on 8-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

One of our front line UK ICU doctors politely and SCIENTIFICALLY told our health minister Sajid Javid (slimy snake) why he will not be taking the injection. Sajid Javid was clearly not expecting this reply to his question of "what do you think to the new rule about requiring vaccination?" addressing nurses. They look really uncomfortable....then in steps Doc!

Link to vid. Well worth 1 minute watch

Rainbows
Jane

Miss Jane,

That was fantastic. My arm chair analysis says I would hope to get in a "well, those so called experts are literally ignoring solid science to push BS on us!" and "What part of the mask flip flopping did you prefer? They have done a turn on their data on masks with no data to support the masks were good at all? We see study after study from the beginning of SARS early this Century was ignored why?" "Finally, environmental scientist use real masks and we didn't even go there did we?"

I know it is easy to do from home days later........ Woulda coulda shoulda maybe, but that was still pretty good from the Doc. I will be glad to see it from all Docs.

edit on 8-1-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Here.

"John F Kennedy Jr
@HSRetoucherQ
BREAKING NEWS: Anthony S Fauci Has Been Arrested For Seditious Conspiracy"

twitter.com...

Edit: Also dashen, that's a "bouncing betty." Darnit...I was wrong...Soviet anti-tank mine. I was in the neighborhood...

That thing looks familiar. Like that specific one...

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Who's twitter feed did you get this off of?

A true story about training for mines. I was in training for how to properly hunt for mines in ROTC, ok so it wasn't the top of the tippy top training. I did however get told about how to do it and how one future LT with dummy mines all around him at this point had failed to follow the initial steps. The Major on the "lane" started yelling at him and his smart ass pulled out the compass from his web gear and said "beam me up Scotty"... You can bet that Major was pissssed! He yelled at us about it and we weren't there.

"You better not be a damn smart ass!"

YES SIR!

Point being those mines are some major reality checks. If you don't respect them when they are deployed you better beware. They sure won't respect you. The ones in the ME did some damage and we lost good men. That is all they had to stop us really, IMO. That requires patience to deal with properly.

We have land mines all over figuratively right now. Tim Pool was raided?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Pols do not like to spend their money, so while may not need it, probability of being bankrolled are high.
While doing that quick dive I noticed a difference between current vs past.
The Swerve, in professional wrestling, is to appear to be on a "side" while actually being for the opposite.
Ie.. Who has already offered a million to debate?
Why would a b care about an m?

My version of a non existent message.

Think about it Dan it would be yuugge. You don't need to worry about the cash I got billions

edit on 1/8/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Who is the director of the Plandemic?

Dr. knock!

www.imdb.com...
edit on 8-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Posting this because of Trudeau's tattoo on arm... double-headed eagle? Phoenix?

ETA - If he chose to expose that arm then there must be something worse on the other arm?

Canada PM Justin Trudeau flashes tattoo while receiving COVID booster

Trudeau’s tattoo — which he described in 2012 as a depiction of “planet Earth inside a Haida raven” — was clearly visible as the PM got jabbed.....

edit on 182022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Ah, the former and very much up and coming Yugoslavia until it went to hell in a handbasket!
I'll play along.....
I would posset Melania could be a descendent of Tesla maybe and would explain Trump suddenly going for a brunette. Weren't all the other wives blonde? But also if she could be a relative of Tesla...Trump would want to 'own' that so to speak given his Great Uncle's connection.

As to No-vac..... my immediate thoughts when I read his fathers statement went to a thread made by somebody a few days, week or so back about a prediction of a Russian becoming the new Tzar.
Here we go... found the thread....The Future Russian Tzar
I took part in that thread.

Rainbows
Jane

Listen..about Novak. He may be noble, in this case.
Noble because he is like anyone else with common sense
on the subject of forcevax, except he is famous, with more to lose,
(fame, money) if his pitch should fail, than the average joe.
We all stand to be physically harmed via forcevax,
therefore it's nice to see him stand against it.
Already the world has suffered great spiritual harm, so it's really great
he isn't flogging his dong into a VR kink with Marina Abramovich on his lap
to fish for sponsor bux.
That doesn't make him the next great white hope, or whatever else
his dad projects on his itinerary.

I could hardly read that tripe posted by his dad.
Some amongst his family have indicated some serious problems.

Do you remember when Novak beat Federer for the 1st time?

Novak immediately wrapped himself in a Serb flag and declared himself
'the new king'. 'The king is dead', he exclaimed, and 'long live the new king'
while referring to himself. It was so odd...just like that he is the new king.
Because a tennis match was won. One match.

Tbh reading his dad's PR projection outline for his son makes me want to puke
in my mouth, a lot. I wonder if Novak helped with the draft?

# 1531

edit on 8-1-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Don't forget to check for "mousetraps".

Mousetrap

Cheers
edit on 8-1-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I did the same and found this bit of advice for the Dr
a reply to: butcherguy

. For RookQueen

Tried to watch but the raping of my eyes and ears were to much
That mask was meh at best. (Necklace is attachment device cct).
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Maybe Kamala Harris was involved with the January 6th 2021 pipe bomb, like she was involved with the Jussie Smollett noose?

www.msn.com...

Q left the building too soon, lol.

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join