It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

🙃🤦‍🤣 If the government can capitalize on the woo flu, why can't the people?

Covid Cafe...it was inevitable.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Now I'm confused.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Maybe it wasn't the hackers who broke into every drug company and stole all vaccine media data.
But someone had the patience and took the trouble to collect and publish all the material.

if you are vaccinated you can easily find your batch and find out:

Shows the number of deaths and disabilities associated with each lot / lot number = indication of the relative toxicity of one lot / lot compared to another

howbad.info...

NOW if I got vaccinated
I can see IMMEDIATELY if my lot has made a killing.
Could I do it before?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   
howbad.info...

5% of the batches appear to have produced 90% of the adverse reactions!

Why weren't they withdrawn IMMEDIATELY?
edit on 9-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pheonix358

...then I suggest you lead us into the topic with more information to allow constructive discussion?

Yes! I was really curious about the IQ test thing and had a look through the history but daily life dragged me away without finding anything. Can you share the findings, Pheonix?

The thing about children, intuition and IQ testing is interesting. I had mine tested and it came back inconclusive as I scored extremely high and extremely low in certain areas.

One thing that I've always wondered about was being taken out of class in grade 8/9 and taught about propaganda/advertising in a small group of 7. It was fascinating and very formative of my inquiries into such in subjects in life.

Was anyone else here was picked out for alternate programming as a child?

It seemed a strange thing for the time even and showed me how entrenched the society was under the weight of the media even then, way more extreme now. I had nothing in common with the other kids, a few were good students, a few were not, so I do wonder the criteria for the choice. I have a friend who went through a program at a younger age with a different focus, different school district but still bc, canada, so might have been local. She also feels it was aimed at studying the kids into the future armed with alternate knowledge from their peers.

Depending on your age, this sounds like the beginning of what we call AP programs today.

You were pulled out in small groups of those they thought had the IQ to understand the material, because the schools already KNEW that MANY students would not be able to understand the material.

I was also pulled out for the same in grade 9, but my school already had many AP classes as well.

AP was OUR first pushback against the democrats dumbing down our public schools to the lowest common denominator in an effort to 'equailze' grading results between different groups of students in the 70s.

Sound familiar?

Democrats are pushing the same thing again now.

Twice I was asked to jump up a grade in middle school and the beginning of HS because I was doing all my work and finishing untimed sets of material at a very fast rate. I refused to go because I had started being interested in girls and the girls all wanted older guys back then, especially in HS and College they do.

What one teacher told me was they couldn't help me much more and I was a disruption for the other kids by being there absorbing things they never did get. I got an A for the six weeks one year by not going to class the last two weeks because the Biology teacher said I was doing too well compared to the others. That was weird. So, I went to the gym and shot basketball another passion of mine back then.

At the end of HS I was with a group of Nerds who all did well in College. We had one kid two years younger and I got see what I missed. I am glad I got to keep my childhood memories with the same friends. They would have shuffled me off to another school today. I might not get such a challenging education like that today. My kids were taught Math wrong and History not at all pretty much what they did try to put on them was sketchy at best and propaganda against European cultures , IMO.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   

"We are not all the same, we do not all have the same rights, some have rights and others do not."

Where this verb takes root in the end there is the concentration camp.

t.me...

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Don't know if you know how experimental drugs work ...
Do you know how they find out if a drug causes harm to the user?
Thanks to the control group.

The 'control group' is made up of people who have not taken the drug.

This is why they are so avid against no-vaxes and want everyone to be vaccinated.
Because the more time passes, the more the unvaccinated can act as a 'control group' to demonstrate the total failure of the experimental vaccination campaign both for the number of deaths and for the number of injured.

t.me...

and, I add, in this way they can hide future vaccine deaths by blaming new phantasmagoric variants on the way

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The biggest own goal in the history of medicine.

The latest data from the UK Health Safety Agency's Vaccine Surveillance Report shows that boosters massively accelerate the breakdown of the immune system and that most triple / double dose vaccinated people in the UK could develop a new form of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome induced by the Covid-19 vaccine by the end of February 2022.

www.eventiavversinews.it...

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
howbad.info...

5% of the batches appear to have produced 90% of the adverse reactions!

Why weren't they withdrawn IMMEDIATELY?

When did this hack occur!?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, is there a way to prove this is their data???

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

My client/friend, with Bell's Palsy, sent me her Lot# to look it up on that site and, sure enough, hers was a bad batch from Pfizer. Her husband took the Moderna one and his, too, lists many deaths and adverse reactions. They were shocked.

It finally woke them up to the dangers of vaccines and the scamdemic. They won't be getting ANY shots from now on.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Hmm....

Brussels, Belgium. 1/10.
Area 51.
Ukraine/Kazakhstan.
Satellites 1/11.
Radar1/11.

Russia.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
One of our front line UK ICU doctors politely and SCIENTIFICALLY told our health minister Sajid Javid (slimy snake) why he will not be taking the injection. Sajid Javid was clearly not expecting this reply to his question of "what do you think to the new rule about requiring vaccination?" addressing nurses. They look really uncomfortable....then in steps Doc!

Link to vid. Well worth 1 minute watch

Rainbows
Jane

Can someone post what he's saying? I'm hearing-impaired and read lips. The fact they're all wearing masks makes it impossible for me to understand it. (These last couple of years have been very difficult, to say the least)

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I was going to answer you with this video

Video Tutorial : Extracting data from VAERS

As you see offline.

Now we know it wasn't a real hack.
As the video above explained well, someone simply took the trouble to study the data received from the vaers and organize them.

I advise everyone to take time and look at EVERY SINGLE PAGE.
It won't be online for long

Some videos are still alive

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Taac! ;-)

New site new video

They've already come up with a backup site

howbadismybatch.com...

t.me...

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
Saturday Night Live opening skit Ted Cruz ( not real Ted) sesame street, oh hell
to much for me to keep up with...all about everything here...the jab, sorry it
was the opening & I was shocked they hit everything spot on...

I follow here so I am sure you guys will love it!

Cheers
Ektar

That was classic "make conservatives look like freaks" episode if ever there was one on SNL. They hit the LBGQT homerun with that one. What maybe 2% of the population would appreciate that mess?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Basically they are doing the job that Vaers should have done,
that from the data we see they SHOULD STOP this madness months ago

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl
Ah darn, I was on some news website just a while back and besides having the video, they also had what the Dr said. I'll see if I can find it in my history.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
Happy new year to y’all.
I’ve been focusing my energy on the new variant and the intent
Still too many whys, but it appears that the Rockefeller lab in South Africa…the same city that the first “omicron” case was found…was trying to combine a frozen Omicron sample collected from June 2020 (yes it’s been around that long) with the blood samples of vaccinated individuals. Why? Unsure. A second lab leak? Unsure. Backburn? Not likely as it doesn’t promote immunity to other variants. twitter.com...
But there’s plenty of big brains out there still crunching every bit of info they can to solve this. But it’s apparent that this was not just a natural mutation of delta in an immunocompromised individual

Interesting blog.
harvard2thebighouse.substack.com...

I’d encourage one to tune into the Malone episode on Rogan. Truly fascinating

🍻 stay frosty

Looks like the lab leak theory is trending this morning!

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

And NBC television is pushing how great and wonderful China is, ahead of the start of the Winter Olympics next month.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Thankyou!

When the unvaccinated become too few in number, medical scientists can say the control group is too small to matter.

And it's irreversible.

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join