It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Dr. Reiner Fuellmich

edit on 7-1-2022 by FlyingFox because:
www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It struck me as odd is all. I do think we are making progress and I do enjoy at least reading things from a group of people trying to share what they know. I don't mind if it sometimes seems off track. Your fine with me picking at what is wrong. I want your heart into it like mine, selfishly. I can be wrong and you can point it out. I might not like that, but I will thank you when I come to my senses I can assure you. I like to stay in the lanes of wherever the truth takes us.

originally posted by: PeteMitchell

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
20 pages of repeating the same topics…some not even reading prior pages to notice that topics already covered
Guess we are back to kicking tires

What are you on about then?

I can't seem to see a reason if you are not into the discussion. We are looking at new information and discussing it from our expectations. Please, keep up so you don't waste your time wondering what we are doing here.

One is allowed to be frustrated. We have had movement in chatter since I made that reply a couple of days ago.
It was just weird having an entire page of comments about movie theaters and the 355 and then 2 pages later it was like dejavu of the same exact thing but not in addition to, more so like the convo started over as if the prior info wasn’t even read. And part of those conversations I took part in. So it’s disingenuous to insinuate that I’m not participating

I probably could have kept the thought to myself rather than the wasted space I created by using that reply.
Again, I was more so just annoyed that it seemed like people had a light bulb moment and posted a bunch of replies but didn’t take the time to “catch up” and contribute to what was already posted. Seems like wasted opportunity for more collective brain storming if that makes sense
Sometimes I get to the end of the day and hastily comment in frustration without thinking. Not a great habit tbh

edit on 7-1-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
🤦‍🙃

twitter.com...

KFC CEO says people may need to consume fried chicken weekly.

McDonald's CEO stresses the importance of regular hamburger exposure.

Moderna CEO says...

@NYPost

@Blake Masters

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Interesting speculative decode forwarded by Princess Diana on telegram:

💥💥

HUGE

Comms Decode: Queen Elizabeth, Betty White, Snow White, and Betty Boop

Ht SempraSupra & Oh_well_Ian

Look for QE 2 to die 17 days before her Platinum Jubilee ( 70th year on throne )

Betty White dies on 12/31.

31 mirrors to 13.

She was going to have this HUGE party that a bunch of celebs had planned to attend on her 100th birthday, but she dies 17 days before it.

Queen Elizabeth is supposed to have a MASSIVE celebration for her 70th year on the throne.

17 days before 2/6 is January 20th.

That's also the date that US presidents are inaugurated.

It's weird that it just so happens that those two dates (her coronation as Queen and US presidents inaugurated) are separated by 17 days.

💥

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   
UPDATE re Cirsten Walden's death (from Gene Decode's videos)... DavidNinoRodriguez on telegram... apparently a COVID death after being refused Ivermectin or HCQ:

From Cirsten’s close friend.

My friends this is an official message. Many of you know that Cirsten W has been hospitalized in Camarillo California hospital since December 30.

I just got news tonight that she passed away today. Our intervention came a little bit too late in one sense but it might’ve been inevitable in another.

I have arranged for an attorney and another medical professional to visit her today to get eyes on here ICU to see what I was dealing with to decide what I needed to do to get power of attorney and intervene in her case.

I cannot name either for their own protection but I can tell you this, Cirsten responded to my text at 4:38 AM. Shortly there after one of the nurses had informed Suzie Wong that Cirsten was terminal. I believe that is a lie because if she was terminal she would not have been able to text me at 4:38 AM this morning. The text was incomplete so apparently she was struggling to finish the text.

I want you to understand something because it’s very important that you hear this. Cirsten fulfilled her contract with her time here in this realm. It is a very tragic exit but her purpose may have been to begin a new phase of this war.

That phase begins here with me today. It is likely, in my opinion, that they saw the comms of my potential intervention to save her and may have taken a parting shot to make sure that she was in no way going to get out of that hospital. No one can convince me at this point that this is not a possibility. Either way, they refused ivermectin and HCQ for treatment

The school board model and the city Council model has been very effective over the last year. New patriot Streetfighter plan is that I am going to spend my own money and raise money to get these doctors in discovery to get the names of every single person who touches the case file of one of our murdered friends and help out them to the whole #ing world..

For me this is a game changer, there is going to be given no quarter to anybody in the medical industry that I can drag into the open and spotlight so everybody in our neighborhood and their circle of influence knows that they are participating open murder.

I hope that if I start mounting legal bills of my own in this war I hope that all of you who cared about Cirsten will contribute if I have to go that route because this is going to be a necessary expenditure to bring these bastards down.

Once this model is proven we will an export it all over the country and get everybody involved and put the fear into these medical professionals, whether they understand what they’re or not, that they’re going to be presented to the whole world in our own little Nuremberg trial until the time comes that they’re going to be hung in the gallows.

If it’s not done in a military tribunal then it’s going to be done in the street eventually and not to my wishes. That’s my greatest fear. But if it’s necessary, it’s going to be necessary

As I said before we cannot allow these people to use our virtues against us. Any of you in law-enforcement or federal agencies who are reading this, do understand, there is a tipping point of critical mass toward your offensive actions on the people. There will be an instigation action taken to push this in the direction where they finally decide to push back on you when you do not listen and continue to oppress them on behalf of these criminals and murderers.

Unsure if relevant but the 4:38 reference points to #438, which encodes Jan 7th in timestamp, twice:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 78f9ff No.154238 📁
Dec 23 2017 01:12:33 (EST)
2011 Shuttle Program terminated by Hussein.
US loses space dominance.
www.foxnews.com...📁
IRAN Nuke deal.
NK Nuke/Missile Tech.
SpaceX.
NASA Tech to ?
HRC SAPs (private server).
Connected.
$$$,$$$,$$$.00 (pockets).
EYE OF RA.
Left eye [marker].
Symbolism.
EVIL.
STUPID.
JUSTICE.
Q

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder
Princess Diana knew that this was going to happen and that's why they killed her! Pure EVIL!!!

Not everything will be clean.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Are cows emotional intelligence?
Though often considered simple, research into cows has shown remarkable intelligence, cognitive abilities, and emotional capacity. Cows experience a range of emotions and can be trained to complete complex tasks, which has significant implications for the practices and conditions of cattle and dairy industries.
How Intelligent Are Cows? Here's What Science Says

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
That brought a smile to my face. Genius. I love it. Simple and elegant.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: angelchemuel

angelchemuel, re "I have no idea how you found that out"...

I have only 69 followers on that channel but the CHELTENHAM POST video has 277 views; so 208 views more than members.

CHELTENHAM population is 115,300... so 208 into 115,300 = about 1/600th of the population.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Alito, Gorsuch and Thomas went maskless.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
ChongQing happenings from @romanadidulo, at 20:31:45 on 7th, edited at 23:06:56:

CHONGQING JUST HAPPENED! 💣👀💣 China: At least 20 trapped as explosion rocks government office — A government building has collapsed in the Chinese city of Chongqing following an explosion at 12:10pm on Friday.

17 mentions Chongqing several times. It is one of the 3 main dams. Dams are key assets to the war. This will be first hit. Chongqing, YiChang (3 Gorges Dam) & Wuhan are all key spots to CCP, also CIA facilities. ⚡️👁⚡️

Post map references to ChongQing in 3 posts; the last is #2516

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bfc17e No.4094206 📁
Nov 30 2018 22:53:02 (EST)
Anons geo_located [last pic]: Chongqing, China.
Hyatt Regency.
Players: 8
Watch the news.
Q

Note the 11.3 MARKER in the timestamp!
Also "Nov 30 201" gives 7/1 = Jan 7th, (because 11 30 201 >> 7 1)

The [Last pic] referred to is from #2503:

Why is this important (apart from the 11.3 marker)?

Because, on Jan 1st, as I posted here, Dan Scavino posted a picture of a Christmas tree, reflected in the water, that mimics the picture in #2503!

So Dan points to it on Jan 1st and there's an explosion in government offices in that city a week later on the 7th; 1>7 = 17.

I think we may have missed a major decode method clue here.... Q = 17 also refers to A week between tweet and event? 1st to 7th

edit on 8-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   

a reply to: angelchemuel

angelchemuel, re "I have no idea how you found that out"...

I have only 69 followers on that channel but the CHELTENHAM POST video has 277 views; so 208 views more than members.

CHELTENHAM population is 115,300... so 208 into 115,300 = about 1/600th of the population.

Every time I see this sort of thing from Rel I think, 'I bet he doesn't even need a calculator for that.'

P

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Correct!

A pertinent aside... after an all-nighter decoding, earlier in the week, I took an online IQ test at 6am...

My IQ has gone up from 136 to 158 over 4 years as a result of this journey.

... my kids didn't seem impressed.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Posting this because of Trudeau's tattoo on arm... double-headed eagle? Phoenix?

ETA - If he chose to expose that arm then there must be something worse on the other arm?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

My IQ has gone up from 136 to 158 over 4 years as a result of this journey.

Maybe ... or ... remember my post a while back. No one has PMed on it so I assume no one is interested.

IQ tests are not what they once were. You can take a horse to water but ......

P

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

It was actually your post that triggered me to take the IQ test (actually took 2 different ones to try to get objective result).

I meant to follow up on your post but ran outta time and I actually thought "easier to do an IQ test than give phoenix358 challenge the effort it deserves at 6am".

I have no doubt your premise is correct though - IQ test are a lil like 1st grade spelling tests: "Have you learnt what you've been taught?"

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You can't really jump that much in intelligence full stop. You can add 5 or 10 points naturally but what if your higher score measured something else?

P

edit on 8/1/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   

The error in the scoring equation is TIME - the speed you complete the test in is one of the variables.

I have no doubt that I have increased the speed of "calculation" through the past 4 years efforts. I've had to keep up to cover as much as I could.

ETA - If you look at IQ test statistics they do show people's "Quota" increasing over age... to my mind though, that's an increase in experience, not innate intelligence.

Anywho... going off topic so... time for zeds

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

It's weird how 9/11 is now associated with 1/6, not the other way around.

edit on 8-1-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Interesting speculative decode forwarded by Princess Diana on telegram:

💥💥

HUGE

Comms Decode: Queen Elizabeth, Betty White, Snow White, and Betty Boop

Ht SempraSupra & Oh_well_Ian

Look for QE 2 to die 17 days before her Platinum Jubilee ( 70th year on throne )

Betty White dies on 12/31.

31 mirrors to 13.

She was going to have this HUGE party that a bunch of celebs had planned to attend on her 100th birthday, but she dies 17 days before it.

Queen Elizabeth is supposed to have a MASSIVE celebration for her 70th year on the throne.

17 days before 2/6 is January 20th.

That's also the date that US presidents are inaugurated.

It's weird that it just so happens that those two dates (her coronation as Queen and US presidents inaugurated) are separated by 17 days.

💥

Asking this here as I don't want things in my search history for obvious reasons but..

Has anyone heard a theory running around that Betty White was the "Queen"? Someone told me recently that after she died the woods opened up and people were claiming she was the queen of the sex trafficking etc. Is this what we've come to?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Perhaps of note.

A German telegram channel "fuf media" that tracks quakes and odd flight patterns among other topics.

Was away for a few days. Dame Synchronicity snickered at me when I got the key for my hotel room. It was Room 17, of course.

Cheers

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join