It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Photo shows Joe Biden meeting Hunter’s alleged business partner from Kazakhstan

A new photograph has emerged of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden posing with Hunter Biden and Kenes Rakishev, a Kazakh oligarch who reportedly worked with the former veep’s scandal-scarred son.

In the undated photo, shared by the Kazhakhstani Initiative on Asset Recovery, the former vice president can be seen smiling with Kazakhstan’s former prime minister Karim Massimov and his son, who is flanked by Rakishev.

nypost.com...

Kazakhstan: Authorities arrest ex-intelligence chief on accusations of treason

Jan. 8 (UPI) -- Authorities have arrested the recently ousted head of Kazakhstan's National Security Committee, Karim Massimov, on suspicion of treason amid unrest after spike in gas prices.

www.upi.com... -blinken-questioned-russian-military-aid/8211641646988/

Hunter Biden ‘worked as go-between’ for Kazakh oligarch with links to Prince Andrew who called ex-VP’s son ‘my brother’

HUNTER Biden worked as go-between for a Kazakh oligarch with links to Prince Andrew - who called the ex-VP's son '"my brother", it was claimed today.

Nazarbayev is the father-in-law of Timur Kulibayev - an oligarch it was once claimed Prince Andrew sold his £15million former home for £3m over asking price.

It was reported that the meetings were organised to discuss the oligarch's hopes to invest cash in New York and Washington DC.

During their working relationship, it was claimed the pair would exchange messages with Rakishev writing texts to Biden Jr calling him "my brother from another mother".

www.the-sun.com...

Prince Andrew and a mogul from Kazakhstan 

Kenes Rakishev, 29, bought Sunninghill Park, near Ascot, Berkshire, for £15 million, even though its upper ‘guide price’ was £12 million, more than five years after the house was put on the market.

www.khaleejtimes.com...

Kenes Rakishev surrendered Prince Andrew (Translated from Russian)

British intelligence MI6 fears that Russia could receive incriminating information about the British prince Andrew because of the scandal surrounding the American financier Jeffrey Epstein, who was accused of sex trafficking by minors this summer. 

Sources of Rucriminal.info believe that all the interesting information about Prince Andrew and his predilections in Russia was received from another person - the Kazakh oligarch Kenes Rakishev, who is a confidant of Timur Kulibayev - son-in-law of Nursultan Nazarbayev. Rakishev has long been familiar with the prince and carried out slippery errands for Kulibayev through him. Kulibayev has a long-time common-law wife, mother of two of his children, socialite Goga Ashkenazi. She, in turn, having settled in London, became the friend of Prince Andrew. 

At one time, the correspondence published on the mysterious Kazaword website made a lot of noise. Its creators claimed that the letters were taken from the hacked mail of Rakishev, and Kenes himself and the “pimp number 1” Peter Listerman conduct the dialogue. The latter offers Rakishev and the “elder” (the elder was Timur Kulibayev) for the comfort of various models and simply beauties. Moreover, some girls have not yet reached the age of majority. During interrogation in a US court, while under oath, Rakishev was forced to admit that his mail was hacked and leaked to the Web.

Sources of Rucriminal.info believe that Rakishev and Andrew together preferred to spend leisure time with girls who are not yet 18.

rucriminal.info...< br />

Rakishev in US court told the truth about letters with minors (Translated from Russian)

For a long time there has been a scandal over the addictions of Kazakh businessman Kenes Rakishev. On the site Kazaword was published a vast correspondence businessman. In addition to business messages, there were also personal ones. And, very specific. In particular, Rakishev's correspondence with Pogrom No. 1 by Peter Listerman

And, probably, you could believe it. But at the disposal of rucriminal.info was the transcript of the protocol of Rakishev's interrogation in the US court, where the lawsuit of BTA Bank was examined against the former owner of the bank Mukhtar Ablyazov, the ex-head of the capital of Kazakhstan Viktor Khrapunov and his son Ilyas Khrapunov. Rakishev testified under oath, and if he were "caught" in a lie, he would go to prison. As a result, Rakishev with great reluctance acknowledges the fact of breaking his personal mail, which he used from 2004 to 2014. Why does it reluctantly? In fact, in this way, Rakishev confirmed the authenticity of his correspondence with "pimple No. 1" Peter Listerman, who had earlier leaked to the network. Now the question arises: how does Russian legislation relate to entering into sexual relations with a person under the age of 18? And it is unequivocal, for this is a long time. Whether he is waiting for Kenes Rakishev time will tell.

rucriminal.info... auyMUTfLod83TeGHc

Meet Jeffrey Epstein’s Russian Pimp, Peter Listerman

One of the lesser-known shadowy figures linked to Jeffrey Epstein and his sex ring of teenage girls and young women is Ukrainian-born Peter Listerman, who has worked as a businessman and television presenter but is most known for his “match-making” abilities. What match-making really means is that Listerman procures women, often underage, for the jet-set society to use for sexual purposes. His “clients” include Russian oligarchs and American businessmen and seems to have also included Jeffrey Epstein.

Who is Peter Listerman?

Listerman is well-known among members of the Russian fashion and modeling world, and many pageant organizers and talent models have told news outlets they view the man with disgust due to his sordid reputation as someone who lurks around pageants and industry events attempting to lure and ensnare young models.

Tatiana Savchenko, who founded the first modeling school in Odessa, Ukraine explained to the Daily Beast the lengths she had to go to keep Listerman from getting his hands on young women and trafficking them for sex work. She claimed that he would frequently approach her students and attempt to lure them with promises of a luxurious lifestyle, and that “It took a lot of work to keep him from tricking our teen models in his traps.”

citizentruth.org...#:~:text=Listerman%20is%20well-known%20among%20members%20of%20the%20R ussian,events%20attempting%20to%20lure%20and%20ensnare%20young%20models.
edit on 8-1-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I watched that Baldwin video a little while ago and I believe the entire video is a coded comm for 2 reasons. 1. He throws out the date Jan6 completely out of context and 2. He holds up a packet of Splenda at the very end. Again, there's no context behind the packet of Splenda.

That was meant to be a message to someone. Can't figure out who or what though. Been thinking on it for a minute now.

link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pheonix358

...then I suggest you lead us into the topic with more information to allow constructive discussion?

Yes! I was really curious about the IQ test thing and had a look through the history but daily life dragged me away without finding anything. Can you share the findings, Pheonix?

The thing about children, intuition and IQ testing is interesting. I had mine tested and it came back inconclusive as I scored extremely high and extremely low in certain areas.

One thing that I've always wondered about was being taken out of class in grade 8/9 and taught about propaganda/advertising in a small group of 7. It was fascinating and very formative of my inquiries into such in subjects in life.

Was anyone else here was picked out for alternate programming as a child?

It seemed a strange thing for the time even and showed me how entrenched the society was under the weight of the media even then, way more extreme now. I had nothing in common with the other kids, a few were good students, a few were not, so I do wonder the criteria for the choice. I have a friend who went through a program at a younger age with a different focus, different school district but still bc, canada, so might have been local. She also feels it was aimed at studying the kids into the future armed with alternate knowledge from their peers.

Depending on your age, this sounds like the beginning of what we call AP programs today.

You were pulled out in small groups of those they thought had the IQ to understand the material, because the schools already KNEW that MANY students would not be able to understand the material.

I was also pulled out for the same in grade 9, but my school already had many AP classes as well.

AP was OUR first pushback against the democrats dumbing down our public schools to the lowest common denominator in an effort to 'equailze' grading results between different groups of students in the 70s.

Sound familiar?

Democrats are pushing the same thing again now.

Thanks for this explanation. I had to look up AP as I'd never heard of it but it seems to be here in canada too and started in the US back in the 50's. I'm 53 right now so it would be early 80's. I have no memory of signing up for it and only remember getting hauled out of english class and assuming I'd done something wrong! Then we met with a quirky lady under the bleachers where all the dusty, musty textbooks were kept... that's where the magic happened and my brain found what it needed to stay interested in the larger world.

link   

LORD Peter Mandelson grins as Jeffrey Epstein blows out the candles on a birthday cake in a photo taken months after the paedophile was charged in an underage sex probe.

The never-before-seen photograph shows Tony Blair’s former spin doctor at a party for the monster in his Paris lair.

The never-before-seen photograph shows Tony Blair’s former spin doctor at a party for the monster in his Paris lair.

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Howdy Troy. Hey, that second link is broken. Can you repost?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
I tried fixing it but I'm having problems pasting links correctly, I think it's my tablet.. you can try to copy/paste the headline into a search engine and see if the site comes up

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Thankyou. A most informative post!

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
I tried fixing it but I'm having problems pasting links correctly, I think it's my tablet.. you can try to copy/paste the headline into a search engine and see if the site comes up

Yeah, I found it. Thanks anyways. Great post. We now have two of Biden's business partners standing trial for treason.

In Ukraine the former President, Poroshenko, had all his assets frozen and stands accused of treason. In Kazakhstan, this Massimov character.

It's all falling apart for the big guy. 😂

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
As requested.

The original intent of IQ testing was to find people who could figure things out virtually from scratch. They were never beholden to current scientific knowledge and thus could come up with new stuff. Many garage scientists discovered new and tantalizing things and principals not previously thought of. Most of those discoveries were sold to big business for cents on the dollar.

Many such that did not sell their discoveries, were 'put in their place' or killed as a last resort.

IQ Tests have changed dramatically. Now they measure more of recall ability that is required to be fast and accurate.

So instead of the dangerous highly functioning people that could do new and unexpected things with the ability to see through deceit and lies, we now measure to determine and identify people who are quite smart, have great and quick recall of what they have been taught in school and university / college.

These too are smart people but not able to see through the deceit and lies.

You need good smart slaves to run things, but you definitely do not want free thinkers who can read you like a damn book.

These changes to IQ tests were gradual, taking decades to enact all so that it would not be noticed and of course, those that did noticed were silenced more often by doxxing and such like, and occasionally by conveniently dying.

The Elite succeeded in this endeavor.

When man first went to the moon, we the people knew who the science heroes were. They gave talks on the parts of the project they were working on. Some were funny, some were nervous, some rambled on, some entertained.

Now, some dick walks out and screams, "look what I have! Yes, the new iPhone 69."

These spruikers did nothing in design and they do not want you to know who the actual science and engineering heroes are.

P

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yes, exactly, the Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC). Sorry, didn't mean they are of ancient order but that they have a deep interest in ancient artifacts and beliefs. Rosicrucian Park, with its world-famous Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum. Never been, but seen a video of it.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Sorry to be unknowledgeable, but which film is that please? I honestly don't know! I don't watch that many films, gave up years ago. The only thing I found searching was something to do with The Avengers, and it's clearly not that.
Rainbows
Jane

No problem. The film is "The Men Who Stare at Goats" (2009) (IMDB), Hollyweird satire on the First Earth Battalion, Remote Viewing. A character ("General Hopgood") in the film is loosely based on Stubblebine as commander of the "psychic spy unit" who believed he could train himself to walk through walls.

Albert Stubblebine - Parapsychologic research @ INSCOM. The Army intel version of CIA's Stargate project.

I think Allgire is said to a be Goat. Oddly, he wrote this book with other remote viewers. Crash at Corona: The Definitive Study of the Roswell Incident with Exclusive Testimony on a Second New Mexico Crash Site and Ne

Corona.

This is rather funny.

Of note, this new teeeveee look is intolerable to me, this odd mashup of flat, lifeless, ultra realistic but drone like image both hurts my head and my eyes. I can only assume people can tolerate this because the trans-state is more encompassing, so they don't notice the BorgVerse effect. Truly evil.

LOL! That was hilarious.

Dick Allgire is the Vice President of the Hawaii Remote Viewers Guild. He trained under Glenn Wheaton at the Hawaii Remote Viewers Guild (HRVG) in Honolulu for ten years and is an HRVG certified instructor. He has been to several IRVA remote viewing conferences and has given lectures at international scientific symposia and trained students.

Dick is a veteran television journalist with over 26 years of experience as a reporter, presenter, and producer. Dick has been working in Hawaii since 1985 and has been with KITV since 1988.
PSI Unit

When I lived in Hawaii I seen him on tv all the time. Never knew he was into RV stuff.

Speaking of Corona..Mr Disinfo agent...

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: i8miceb4
a reply to: SouthernGift
You may be right on target. Ever read "The Institute" by Stephen King?
It's a "story" about how the Government kidnaps psychically gifted kids and takes them to a location where they are trained to become more more psychic. Once this is achieved they are moved to another building where their abilities are used collectively to change events. assassination's, etc.
Creepy book....

This is what I was thinking the Q operation was. Luring all people with a
Specific perspective of reality into a collective consciousness that would alter reality by decoding it. Lol.

It’s like one of those Pinterest fails if that’s the case.

We’ll still probably be called in to be the mighty warriors we have buried deep inside, once we reach the meta verse. Don’t sleep too deep.

I jest.
Or do I? Humor is good for the soul.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

I watched that Baldwin video a little while ago and I believe the entire video is a coded comm for 2 reasons. 1. He throws out the date Jan6 completely out of context and 2. He holds up a packet of Splenda at the very end. Again, there's no context behind the packet of Splenda.

That was meant to be a message to someone. Can't figure out who or what though. Been thinking on it for a minute now.

There is precedent, Spacey and the pizzas, Ellen and something I don't remember, Hanx and the socks etc. The fact that he wasn't arrested on the spot is a giveaway, no matter what anyone else would be at least booked and released, as of now they have to beg him for his phone and information. No matter what, he's a nightmare for his lawyer and agent, they so want him to shut up and go away, so it all looks insane, as does his face.

Side note, you'll note he gives the impression in that video he's the victim along with the other two. That's a polarity issue, he's the perpetrator or the victim, so he's run to the victim side which is too funny given he shot someone on a movie set, which, kind of makes him the perpetrator.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pheonix358

...then I suggest you lead us into the topic with more information to allow constructive discussion?

Yes! I was really curious about the IQ test thing and had a look through the history but daily life dragged me away without finding anything. Can you share the findings, Pheonix?

The thing about children, intuition and IQ testing is interesting. I had mine tested and it came back inconclusive as I scored extremely high and extremely low in certain areas.

One thing that I've always wondered about was being taken out of class in grade 8/9 and taught about propaganda/advertising in a small group of 7. It was fascinating and very formative of my inquiries into such in subjects in life.

Was anyone else here was picked out for alternate programming as a child?

It seemed a strange thing for the time even and showed me how entrenched the society was under the weight of the media even then, way more extreme now. I had nothing in common with the other kids, a few were good students, a few were not, so I do wonder the criteria for the choice. I have a friend who went through a program at a younger age with a different focus, different school district but still bc, canada, so might have been local. She also feels it was aimed at studying the kids into the future armed with alternate knowledge from their peers.

Depending on your age, this sounds like the beginning of what we call AP programs today.

You were pulled out in small groups of those they thought had the IQ to understand the material, because the schools already KNEW that MANY students would not be able to understand the material.

I was also pulled out for the same in grade 9, but my school already had many AP classes as well.

AP was OUR first pushback against the democrats dumbing down our public schools to the lowest common denominator in an effort to 'equailze' grading results between different groups of students in the 70s.

Sound familiar?

Democrats are pushing the same thing again now.

Thanks for this explanation. I had to look up AP as I'd never heard of it but it seems to be here in canada too and started in the US back in the 50's. I'm 53 right now so it would be early 80's. I have no memory of signing up for it and only remember getting hauled out of english class and assuming I'd done something wrong! Then we met with a quirky lady under the bleachers where all the dusty, musty textbooks were kept... that's where the magic happened and my brain found what it needed to stay interested in the larger world.

AP was around earlier in a very small number of schools since the 50s, but exploded to nearly all U.S. public schools in the late 70s as a way to get around the dumbing down of the classroom curriculum in the 60s & 70s.

In many schools it started with these small groups, and signing up wasn't necessary, or possible. It then grew into full courses, many of which qualified for college credit, the rest were weighted more heavily in GPA than traditional courses. The AP courses in my hometown were both.

In the U.S., I don't know anything about Canada. But it sounds like they were doing something similar.

The reason for waiting until grade 9 was that this was the earliest age where IQ testing was considered a useful measurement at the time.

Sure glad you got the brain food!

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Saturday Night Live opening skit Ted Cruz ( not real Ted) sesame street, oh hell
to much for me to keep up with...all about everything here...the jab, sorry it
was the opening & I was shocked they hit everything spot on...

I follow here so I am sure you guys will love it!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

There is precedent, Spacey and the pizzas, Ellen and something I don't remember, Hanx and the socks etc. The fact that he wasn't arrested on the spot is a giveaway, no matter what anyone else would be at least booked and released, as of now they have to beg him for his phone and information. No matter what, he's a nightmare for his lawyer and agent, they so want him to shut up and go away, so it all looks insane, as does his face.

Side note, you'll note he gives the impression in that video he's the victim along with the other two. That's a polarity issue, he's the perpetrator or the victim, so he's run to the victim side which is too funny given he shot someone on a movie set, which, kind of makes him the perpetrator.

Yeah, I mean, you just know his lawyers want him to shut the hell up. Which is another reason why I assume that was a comm. It's a message to someone he felt was important enough to override the advice of his legal team.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The faces of evil...

twitter.com...

Look who popped back up on stage...Kevin Spacey is going to play former Croatian president in new Jakov Sedlar movie. Jakov, just like his beloved Tuđman is an open holocaust denier and Ustaša sympathizer.

Kevin Spacey

Jasenovac – istina

APNews

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Very interesting. I listened to the beginning of the SC proceedings, but stopped when I realized it was just a big shenanigan. I’m more of a policy person, but sometimes that crosses into law because that is where policies get their “teeth” in the federal government. I do have some experience with government lawyers and attorneys. Lawyers tend to avoid giving any advice in their official capacity and say “this is just my opinion, not a legal opinion.” Which is hysterical, because I only reach out to them when I need a legal opinion. And I also only reach out after I already know the answer, and just need them to provide a legal opinion so things can be “by the book.” Federal lawyers and attorneys rely on expert witnesses for testimony. Their expertise is in law. Law, especially in the courtroom is…tedious. What should have been presented to the SC is the constitutional issue that needs to be addressed. All I heard was shenanigans on both sides. The law isn’t rocket science. Either the law says it, or it doesn’t. Unless the law says something, but words have been twisted so much that an interpretation is required. You also have to deal with legal precedent. Maybe the law doesn’t say something clearly, but in the past it was handled a certain way. It’s a big game.

Back to the issue, the SC needs to be asked to make a ruling about the constitutionality of the lower court rulings and presidential orders making people have a medical procedure. And then they need to clearly rule on it. And then all heck can break loose. But that is the issue. It isn’t really a question that needs medical knowledge or statistics. They need to rule on if the constitution says the government can make you take the jab no matter what. We all know the answer. Great big game. The SC knows the question, but they aren’t required to answer the question until it is asked in a specific way so they can make their ruling. It’s all theatrics. COVID-this, a million gazillion children are in the hospital. Whatever. All irrelevant to the constitutional question.

I’m not surprised about Wikipedia. I’ve noticed people getting slower and dumber.

About the IQ test question; I don’t like taking IQ tests. I’m extremely competitive, and I get hung up on the numbers.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Caled
Caled I woke up in the middle of the night with the words reach out to Caled.
Ku post C before D?

The issue I have is about the SCOTUS and Sonia Sotomayor. I have the impression that you have knowledge about legal matters and you were watching the proceedings.

Yesterday I was reading the Wikipedia about Covid and all I can say is wow. The most important topic that people are reading about and it is so inaccurate and so unbalanced. An example Sweden followed herd immunity and that is why they have the highest death rate in the world.

When I looked at the article what struck me was Ku post about spellings matters and sentence formation matters. Whoever wrote that did not have any paragraphs making it more difficult to read and comprehend. Checking the referenced sources they did not always match up with the referenced material. Very, very poorly done.

To my question...I would imagine that she does not do her own research because she would not have enough time or even be expected to be an expert on all matters. Would she assign the research to a legal assistant who would draft up the main points?

This line of thinking leads me to some disturbing conclusions because anyone in those positions could influence the narrative and as a result shift the Supreme Court decisions and in this case a very, very important decision.

What do you think?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I think Shawn Spencer (Psych) said it best; “I’m never going to grow up…”

You should never compromise who you are.

But there is also nothing wrong with learning a little about people and the world so you can understand it, not necessarily to emulate it.

originally posted by: loveguy

originally posted by: Caled
What you lack can be learned; emotional intelligence. Or a reasonable enough facsimile in some cases.

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
one paper

It's weird. I was once told my IQ is above average but don't let it go to your head because you have the heart of a child, emotionally under developed.

That was 30 years ago.
🙏❤

My angle of attack, rebellious and incorrigible, (dysthymic) or what I base upon my own existence is to try retaining my own innocence... it's not humanly possible if I'm the only one applying it to daily life. Being coerced into compromising my own better judgement just to put fuel in my body. I am goal oriented and willing to cooperate for the benefit of others. And two; becoming adult seems to be a license to not bother practicing beneficence...baby needs new shoes thing.

The bears on Kodiak island, that's a fierce population. I wonder how many veterinarians are keeping their safety in check through vaccination?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Fake actor Joe Biden gets called out.

t.me...

And something deeper..much deeper.

www.youtube.com...

The hermaphrodite gods ofthe Kab bala..
Discovered this here

link
edit on 9-1-2022 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join