It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

You must have missed when he went before a camera and punted it back to the states saying there is no solution from the federal government. And then New York finally coming clean about the fact that they have been pumping bogus numbers from the start.

And also the UK Government now saying that double vaccinations are destroying people's immune systems.

Nah, we are about to see the Covid narrative collapse.

Exactly.

See this makes me laugh. If one reads the thread, with critical thinking, they would have seen that every Original Narrative has been predicted, defined, and shown when it will end. As well as what it will be replaced with. I've done this, using the collective brilliance of this group,,, and the playbook, countless times. Utterly Predictable.

Every Original Narrative must be a lie, and has a time limit, or really consciousness limit. The Rona went waaaaaay too long, but they had no choice, as the ripcord was pulled on them and they were screwed.

I mentioned here MONTHS ago that when the UK announces the third lockdown, they attempted near Xmas, the Narrative would collapse - they'd loose control over it. And, they have, as predicted.

This is happening all over, it has zero to do with DJT, or Midterms or whatever nonsense is attributed to the narrative shift, the shift was coming, it was inevitable. Playbook. Will many mutiny and try and keep going with it? Of course, but the cracks are now galactically wide.

What's the next narrative to emerge? Ha, spoilers.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Kazakhstan is where russia launches their space rockets.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
BOOM!
BOOM!!
BOOM!!!
BOOM!!!!
edit on 5-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What's the next narrative to emerge? Ha, spoilers. 

We already know because Project Veritas caught some CNN goon spilling the beans. After Covid they're gonna pivot back to the "climate emergency." 😂

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Kazakhstan is where russia launches their space rockets.

Great Success!

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

FINANCIAL COLLAPSE

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I had a friend who, having a bad hair day, would say ‘my hair looks like the cat sucked on it allnight’. Does Deb have a cat or three?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
I pay you are very very wrong, my friend.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

I hope so

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Someone left a door open...

twitter.com...

Utah tech CEO goes full retard...

Utah tech executive resigns after anti-Semitic email rant

SALT LAKE CITY — The founder and chair of Entrata, a Silicon Slopes tech firm, has resigned his position after sending an email to a number of tech CEOs and Utah business and political leaders, claiming the COVID-19 vaccine is part of a plot by "the Jews" to exterminate people.

And this part blew my mind...

"Yes. I sent it. I have nothing but love for the Jewish people. Some of my closest friends are Jews. My heart breaks for their 2500 years they’ve been mistreated by nearly every country on earth. But I do believe Scottish Rite Freemasons are behind the pandemic (overwhelmingly Jewish)," he wrote. "And I fear billions of people around the globe right now are being exterminated."

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
She answers the question in front of a few fully ballgagged glassy eyed drones??? Is that normal to people? Oh yeah, and 17. Liar

Moar mental illness stuff.

Faulty tests coming back on them hard.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Even if that's true (it isn't) she is failing to acknowledge the fact that unvaccinated people are 100% protected from adverse vaccination effects/deaths.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
t.me...

DARK TO LIGHT 🇮🇹 🇺🇸 📢

TRUMP: 'I'M NOT ALLOWED TO TELL YOU WHEN I WILL COME BACK'

On August 17, 2021 in an interview with Sean Hannity to the question 'When will you be back?' Trump replied that 'he was not allowed to answer that question', he would have liked it so much but he was not allowed to answer, because it would make things more difficult, however he also said that people would be very happy once they did discovery.

Who doesn't allow Trump to answer that question?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

The people who are running the plan. Q, in other words.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I second this statement.

Whatever is going on right now is A LOT BIGGER than any one individual human, no matter who they are.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
Now :

BLACKROCK

VANGUARD

GOOGLE

it's (almost) time to buy bitcoins

edit on Wed Jan 5 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

We are headed towards a financial reset one way or another. We just gotta hope that the good guys get to guide is through it.

Also, with the Illuminati Capitol in Kazakhstan falling today, I think we can expect to see the markets go down. It's getting close to show time, y'all.

edit on 5-1-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: interupt42

You must have missed when he went before a camera and punted it back to the states saying there is no solution from the federal government. And then New York finally coming clean about the fact that they have been pumping bogus numbers from the start.

And also the UK Government now saying that double vaccinations are destroying people's immune systems.

Nah, we are about to see the Covid narrative collapse.

Going back to the states has nothing todo with backtracking the covid push. It has todo with legal issues and they are covering their backup plan. Plus they are still moving forward with making the mandate mandatory.

In addition they are already pushing a new strand called florona and new york is already talking about lock downs and mandatory vaccine passports.

In addition I dont know about the UK but Fauci and the democrats in the US are still telling you that you and your family will die if you don't get vaccinated in the winter of death.

I do think a lot of the population has had enough of covid and even democrats are getting tired of it and somewhat seeing a little of the bs , but the establishment isn't slowing down pushing it down our throats.

Thinking they are slowing down the covid narrative is the equivalent of the premature weekly booms that were being posted right before the election on this forum.

Also TBH the covid narrative is irrelevant and its just one narrative used to get to their end goal. Even if it collapses they will just push another narrative and the masses will fall in line.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

What I'm saying is that regardless of what those dumbasses in DC do or say, the narrative is about to collapse.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join