It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
THE REST OF THE WORLD MUST KNOW

Cart seized by the police.
They are taking me to the police station with some citizens who were around me

www.studenticontroilgreenpass.it...

That Professor Tutino - a beloved teacher, as well as an example of humanity, moral rigor and civic sense - is treated by the Italian state as a dangerous criminal, should not surprise us, since for some time we have been denouncing the existence of a serious security drift in our Village. No, we are not at all surprised, and yet we are equally disgusted, because we do not consider it acceptable for the executive power to continue to threaten, harass and persecute Italian citizens in this way. After all, we know what we face when we keep our backs straight and have the courage to say 'no' to dispositism. If the current central administration wants to take responsibility for arresting us all, we will make it easier for them: we will have everyone arrested. Aware of the importance of this historical period, we will not retreat an inch, but we will do whatever is necessary to defend our freedoms and rights. Not because we are animated by a sterile spirit of contradiction, but because it is our profound duty. To all of you we say: whatever your opinion on the emergency, you have a duty to defend a man guilty only of having exhibited a sign in front of the buildings of power. Take note of this duty, acknowledge that it is sacred. As for the person concerned, it is all too obvious that he will always find us at his side, to support him. We are all Professor Tutino at the moment; conversely, the government does not represent anyone: it acts in the name and on behalf of other interests than those of the Italian people.

Davide Tutino is a professor of history and philosophy in a Roman high school.
Since the extension of the vaccination obligation against Covid came into force, it has been suspended, because it did not want to give in to state blackmail.
Therefore, since December 31st, a hunger strike against this imposition has begun.

edit on 5-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The crimes committed in the last two years are so serious that, if humanity suddenly became aware of what really happened, it would all end in blood

“I have great hope: the narrative begins to creak. I carry on my battle through the hunger strike, hoping for the advent of a Nuremberg of non-violence. The crimes committed in the last two years are so serious that if humanity suddenly became aware of what really happened, it would all end in blood ”. Speaking is Davide Tutino, professor of history and philosophy at the scientific high school "Teresa Gullace" in Rome, suspended and therefore deprived of salary because he has not fulfilled the vaccination obligation against Covid. With his composure and dignity he literally "punctured" the television screens of national broadcasters, raising questions of an ethical-moral nature on the introduction of the Green Pass and forced vaccination: "Today it has been established that,

Professor, why did you decide to go on a hunger strike?

“The reasons are to be found at different levels, although I asked myself the classic question:“ Who will it care? ”. There is an external, visible, and another internal level. This struggle is not a show of strength, but an attempt to appropriate one's conscience. There is an interior dimension whose game cannot be measured with a quantitative struggle: on the political level we need to support the methods of non-violence. The masterpiece of those who govern us was to paint as enemies and consider a part of the population as the cause of the problem that instead represents the solution: in fact we represent the question, the doubt of scientific research and, not being vaccinated, even the group of check. Those who need to live in an emergency must point to the unvaccinated as a problem,

The importance of non-violent protest ...

[...]

edit on Wed Jan 5 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmmed way overlong quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
[SNIPPED]
it has always been this.
It is we who have not yet understood it.

and if it has always been this
maybe we shouldn't blame Q.
He had warned us.
It remains to be seen whether we still have time.

edit on Wed Jan 5 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed phrase not allowed.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Stranger still if you read downpage and see the;

' facts-about-355-movie-cast-trailer-release-date '

www.newsweek.com...

Cheers.

edit on 5-1-2022 by steaming because: spelling mistake.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Reminds me of "Young" Mr Grace from the 1970s UK series "Are you being served?":

From 5:30 mark

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Cheers for the value add on Daniel McCarthy!
Looks like he doesn't need any bank-rolling then.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

satellitemap.space...

Thanks FF - much appreciated, I will see if it correlates with what I am seeing tonight as its a clear one ,and report back.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Half a year before mine!

I'll look into getting a bottle delivered to an amazon locker in Cheltenham that I can give you the pass code for!

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

edit on 5-1-2022 by gmx0010110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

ROFL Sabre!

I think that may require Med Bed intervention first.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Popping in to share what I believe in an unexplored angle.

Food for the Hungry is a CHRISTIAN organization that goes into other countries to help end poverty. They also have a program to sponsor children throughout the world. A new president/CEO, Mark Viso, took over March 1, 2020. I was looking here and it says

(The quote can be found at the link.)

The Clinton Global Initiative stood out to me. With the connections to the Epstein stuff connected to Clinton I found it surprising.

I tried to get more info about him but couldn't find much. The reviews of him on glassdoor include some that are vvery brutal. I won't go into all of my thoughts on the matter but I think it might be worth looking into. Any super sleuths willing to look into this?

Wondering too, if any other humanitarian non=profits have had new leadership put in.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Synchronicity POF... I was thinking last night that we have a paradox of MANDATES.

On the one hand: "Mandates are not Laws so you don't have to comply with them!"

On the other hand: "The FED is MANDATED to keep inflation below 2%!"

"What tangled Webs they Weave..."

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Very good interview of Malone with Stew Peters.

MRNA Inventor Faces Tough Questions as Jab Deaths Explode

Stew is both passionate and knowledgable, he directly asks Malone if the CCP is involved in Harvard research = yes. CIA involved = yes. Bioweapon jab = pretty much.

What is interesting here is to see the compartmentalization approach to control. What he describes is 1m people all doing independent things, including CCP+CIA+WEF+GATES etc. all independent of one another serving a higher system. This is why we see so much conflict, confusion, war etc., as these ghouls are simply ghouls at heart.

We, us, are not going after the compartments, but the true Controllers.

He also clearly illustrates that the "research" is not for the betterment of humanity at all. Never was.

Final note. Listen to his words at the end. This is exactly why Q, why Anons, why the Great Awakening. Exactly why.

From SR

Why does TRUMP still push vaccines now?

_That answer is connected to Military TRIBUNALS TRUMP WILL [EXPOSE] ALL the world corrupt SYSTEM ... And he WILL have ALL the EVIDENCE and POWER to bring down the WORLD CABAL SYSTEMS.... and why The scientists( FAUCI) NIH CDC NIAIH WHO World health boards orgs ALL COLLUDED To give him false evidence and information of a PANDEMIC/ILLICIT VACCINES and pushed through corruption to have him release vaccines.
> In the WORLD COURT MILITARY TRIALS DONALD J. TRUMP WILL EXPOSE THE WHOLE SYSTEM
>How the first batches of vaccines released through operation Warp speed were mainly fake VACCINES ( PLACEBO )
>Why [ INFILTRATION ] into the [DS] VACCINE world was > NECESSARY<

Listen to what Malone has to say about the "information" DJT got "officially." Remember he asked for a REAL vaccine, but he, himself, didn't personally make it. Listen to what happened to Malone's work.

Last: "what makes a good movie." Most don't know this because they consume content rather then create it.

What happens when folks watch a horror film? They yell at the screen for the characters not to be soooooo stupid and go into the haunted house. Why do the folks watching it do this? Because THEY CAN SEE the house is haunted but the characters cannot. The audience can be frustrated by the abject stupidity of the characters insisting on going into the haunted house when they should know it is haunted. Anons are the audience, they can see the house is haunted. They are frustrated that EVERYONE cannot see this, this what is meant by you cannot unsee.

Anons, MAGA folks, know what the jab is. So they just cannot understand why anyone and everyone doesn't get it is haunted. Now, understand that DJT/Q whatever, KNOW, this fact. They know what MAGA folks are decided, they aren't stupid enough to take their medical advice from Joe or DJT. They know that DJT saying "take the jab" isn't going to make a damn bit of difference to those who went left at the choice point.

But.... DJT will be able to say, with assurance that he was duped, by Fauxci, CCP, CIA etc. That he was told X and acted accordingly.

If he were to switch, he'd be admitting he wasn't duped. He he said "don't take the jab" then Joe's Team gets to say: DJT is backing of the jab, seeeeeeeeeeee we told you, we told you, don't take the jab, it was DJT who poisoned you. Seeeeeeeee DJT is evil.

Remember, we've literally seen dozens of accounts of people purposefully duping DJT and the admin. Cuomo KILLED people to avoid giving DJT credit = people were doing this, murdering to make a point.

This is not a game, and sadly people are not self aware enough to connect the dots.

DJT will continue to soft push the jab, there is no other way. And MAGA won't get the jab because they don't take their medical advice from a politician, DJT or other.

edit on 5-1-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

That last frame of the video of the pilot "whistleblowing" makes him look like a shapeshifter???

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Saw this on one of the channels I frequent

US CODE 355 is returning all US corporations involved in crimes against humanity back to the people as equal share holders.

Dont know how real it is but if thats true that is pretty interesting

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Isn't Kazakhstan where they were building the NWO capital? I was thinking about this this morning and noticed that Khazakstan borders both China and Russia.

The fact they are building the new NWO headquarters there indicates they expected China and Russia to be the world powerbase in the future?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

May find this of interest

Astana Kazakhstan.....
From 2013

Mainly for the graphic comparison - one mans interpretation for what its worth

edit on 152022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Ask your friends and family why this wasn't being done two years ago. Why now? What Changed?

Linkage

Remember it was said right here two years ago, "with" and "from" is a distinction that matters. So it took two years in the state that actively murdered people to show "from" was the only option.

Narrative Changing folks. Why?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Rel et al...

"FEMA will be holding webinars to gather feedback on the latest Planning Guidance For Response to Nuclear Detonation .

This was added to the calendar December 8, 2021.

This was posted 17 hours ago.

January 23, 2018
# days between January 23 and January 6= 17!

Ku# The light will reveal those on the team and those pretending to be.
This is not a game.
They want us divided.
Last posts [Self Destruction will immediately show the world the Truth.
Instructions will be sent on how to preserve off line.
You didn't think that this was simply about words did you?
We have it all.
Coming soon to a theater near you.

A simple question as to why the FEMA site has information posted in French?
Zoom Passcode: 191048
January 6, 2022.
Time 1p.m.- 1.30 p.m. MST
Event Contact: Luis Garcia

I don't know what to think but this has me worried. If the top levels of our government who have shown where their allegiance lies have placed other compromised people in positions of power what could go wrong? And why now?

www.fema.gov>event>national-engagement-s...

edit on 5-1-2022 by Thoughtful1 because: link

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join