It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Stew is both passionate and knowledgable, he directly asks Malone if the CCP is involved in Harvard research = yes. CIA involved = yes. Bioweapon jab = pretty much.

So why didn't he ask Malone if SARS CoV-2 was a bio-weapon?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Their BS has to play off as plausible in order to keep the sheeple in line. If the effery is too obvious, well, that's how you get situations like the one in Kazakhstan.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
BOOM!

The UK government admits that the vaccines have damaged the natural immune system of the double vaccinated

Maurizio Blondet January 5, 2022

. The UK government has admitted that after a double vaccination they will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity to Covid variants - or possibly any other virus.

assets.publishing.service.gov.uk...

So let's look at the "real" pandemic starting now!

In its week 42 COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report, the UK health authority admits on page 23 that "N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who become infected after two doses of the vaccine."

He goes on to say that this drop in antibodies is basically permanent. What does it mean? We know that vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission of the virus (in fact, the report elsewhere shows that vaccinated adults are now infected much more often than unvaccinated ones).

The British are now finding that the vaccine affects the body's ability to make antibodies not only against the spike protein, but also against other parts of the virus after infection. In particular, vaccinated people do not appear to produce antibodies to the nucleocapsid protein, the envelope of the virus, which is a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people.

In the long term, vaccinates are much more susceptible to possible mutations in the spike protein, even if they have already been infected and treated one or more times. Unvaccinated people, on the other hand, will gain lifelong, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after contracting it naturally even once.

Source: https: //assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1027511/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-42.pdf

edit on 5-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110
Erm...why has nobody mentioned that Trump has cancelled his Jan 6th rally/speech?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Their BS has to play off as plausible in order to keep the sheeple in line

It use to be that way and that was the purpose of the two party system.

Republicans embezzle tax payers money via the Military Industrial Complex while the Democrats embezzle tax payers money via social reform.

Now both party just embezzle and spend tax payers money via all means . They don't even care to make it plausible anymore for the sheep.

Meaning that:
1. they have enough control to not care
2. they have gotten careless for decades of being fat dumb and happy like blockbuster did ,
3. or the sheep has proven that they will swallow anything they put out , so no need to worry.
4. all the above.

Its naive to think a group of people with trillions on the line , the resources to make things happen, and history of lying and cheating are not going to meddle in a midterm and leave it to the tax payers to make a decision that impacts them. Not going to happen in any reality besides a fairy tale.
edit on 32131America/ChicagoWed, 05 Jan 2022 14:32:15 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Dude's got hair like Legolas from Lord of the Rings.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Stew is both passionate and knowledgable, he directly asks Malone if the CCP is involved in Harvard research = yes. CIA involved = yes. Bioweapon jab = pretty much.

So why didn't he ask Malone if SARS CoV-2 was a bio-weapon?
Rainbows
Jane

He did, Malone didn't disagree and flushed out the reasons for his evolving POV - he's a data guy, but his reference point makes clear his private POV.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thousands of years of food & symbolism history right there.

White Giants of the New World - Date palms, phoenix, Phoenicians, & some of the giants I did not know about in my former backyard.

Tammuz (Hebrew month)

Maybe related to that Vanderbilt pic in Q1894 or Tanit worship.

8. The occult family: Nimrod / Tammuz / Easter / Ishtar.

Marquis explains that this very old stele represents the occult family. At the top is the sun, the symbol for Nimrod / Asshur antichrist. Beneath that is the crescent moon, the symbol of Semiramis. Beneath the crescent moon is the triangle, the symbol of Tammuz, their descendant. Below that is a human figure that is the combination of all three.

It represents the first occult family in the world: Semiramis, Nimrod and their descendant Tammuz.

Arameans of Iraq and Syria: when the blind is leading the blind and is serving as extermination tool in the hands of illuminati. (extremely lengthy page)

Sorry for bouncing all over down memory lane.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

He goes on to say that this drop in antibodies is basically permanent. What does it mean? We know that vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission of the virus (in fact, the report elsewhere shows that vaccinated adults are now infected much more often than unvaccinated ones).

Where in the report does it say this please? Because I have read it and I can't find anything that would qualify this statement.

the vaccine affects the body's ability to make antibodies not only against the spike protein, but also against other parts of the virus after infection.

This tiny little part I agree with. But I would also add... to any other viral infection besides SARS CoV-2.

immunity to all strains of the alleged virus

Bolded part mine. And this is the aspect people are not really questioning. If it is proven that the original virus was indeed a bio-weapon, as in GoF research....then we need to start there, the subsequent vaccines are way down the list of what questions should be asked chronologically.... because in which case, even those like myself who caught C19 are also screwed!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thank you. I've not long started listening.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I completely disagree. And it's evidenced in the fact that they're backtracking on Covid as we speak. If they "didn't care" they would still be trying to milk it for everything they can instead of backing off of it.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Bolded part mine. And this is the aspect people are not really questioning. If it is proven that the original virus was indeed a bio-weapon, as in GoF research....then we need to start there, the subsequent vaccines are way down the list of what questions should be asked chronologically.... because in which case, even those like myself who caught C19 are also screwed!

When this is over they're gonna have to release the suppressed medical technology. These deep state idiots just tried to kill us all and the effects of this attack will last for a very long time unless they've got something up their sleeve to fix it, which I'm guessing they do.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

P AG 23

link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: gmx0010110
Erm...why has nobody mentioned that Trump has cancelled his Jan 6th rally/speech?

Rainbows
Jane

Apparently, Laura Ingraham and Lindsey Graham are taking that victory lap.
www.axios.com...

link   
Try everything, then do anything.

NEW YORK — Manhattan federal prosecutors called for an inquiry Wednesday into a juror on the Ghislaine Maxwell trial after he admitted to a journalist that he could not remember if he’d shared during jury selection that he’d once been sexually abused.

“While the Court instructed jurors that they were free to discuss their jury service with anyone of their choosing, some of the statements, as related in the media, merit attention by the Court. In particular, the juror has described being a victim of sexual abuse,” reads a filing from Assistant U.S. Attorney Maurene Comey.

So there you have it, a possibility of a mistrial has begun.
from the article.

“Based on the foregoing, the government believes the court should conduct an inquiry.”

I bet the DoJ will allow for the trial to be tossed out, and Maxwell will be handed an "Out of Court" settlement to not sue over this. Let's hope not.

Also funny how when the great Prince Friggen Andrew, is having to deal with the fallout from the Maxwell trial this happens. People, the British Royal Crown does not control this country, so quit acting like it does.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
t.me...

General Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️
[Inoltrato da KanekoaTheGreat]

Government Data Reveals Over 946K People Suffered Injuries Or Death From COVID-19 Vaccinations

Hundreds of thousands of Americans are reporting strange and troubling side effects after getting injected with COVID-19 vaccines. One America's Pearson Sharp has more.

rumble.com...

@KanekoaTheGreat

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

I completely disagree. And it's evidenced in the fact that they're backtracking on Covid as we speak. If they "didn't care" they would still be trying to milk it for everything they can instead of backing off of it.

Last I checked Biden just said it was going to be the Winter of death for the unvaccinated and they are still pushing for the mandatory jabs. So not sure they are backtracking. Full steam ahead is what I'm seeing.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

You must have missed when he went before a camera and punted it back to the states saying there is no solution from the federal government. And then New York finally coming clean about the fact that they have been pumping bogus numbers from the start.

And also the UK Government now saying that double vaccinations are destroying people's immune systems.

Nah, we are about to see the Covid narrative collapse.
edit on 5-1-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Do you think that there is a connection between the nuclear blackmail link you posted along with the FEMA webinar planning response to nuclear detonation? Seems like so much in converging right now.

Only because Kazakhstan & skull & bones Kerry was in the mix, which there is always smoke signals with Kerry. Yea, so much is converging I can't keep up with it all among all the noise. FEMA has been doing these nuke detonation webinars since at least 2010...preparing for an EMP Black Out / Dark Winter.? Anything goes now, difficult to pinpoint.

Kazakhstan is in a 'state of emergency' - Prime Minister and the entire cabinet has resigned. Supposedly due to skyrocketed fuel prices at the hands of foreign provocateurs or so the narrative says...the chaos looks all too familiar.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Because then people would have to admit that their theories and predictions are consistently off the mark?

edit on 5-1-2022 by gmx0010110 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join