It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
New Pool. I think these are related, though it could be related to the post the other day of the exit from SWIFT.

Translation: "Fine, we need more time" = they aren't going to get it.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Someone is hiding the Schumann Resonance data again. Huge sections missing.

Something is up.

P

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Sadly the game is needed because folks are not capable of processing things outside the mind control game. Most, nearly all, simply think the rules they were taught apply, which makes me laugh as they keep pounding the square peg into the round hole wondering why it doesn't work. Also, DJT "gotcha" is a game for infants.

Cuomo's team admitted they murdered folks to make DJT look bad, I think what people think they know is suspect at best and most look silly perpetuating their limited POV at this point.

If I get what you’re laying down Cranky, it really nails something I’ve been thinking a lot about, lol, let’s call it “ How to operate with Integrity within a corrupt system ? “ Thieves figured this out a long time ago and abandoned Morality and use every trick in the book , wrapped in a big “Legal” bow or just use raw Brutal Force to impose their criminal deeds. LOL, one of many funny things our Dad would say when you did something nice for him..” Thanks Chump ! “

As a kids we could be diabolical, lol, too many ingenious things to mention
but as we grew, our conscious kicked in ( perhaps a warped, manufactured TV conscious ) but we learned Not doing the wrong, selfish thing was the path to adulthood. Now we are faced with having to fight in a “swamp” that is full of unscrupulous people and it defies our instincts to “ Fight Fair “ because what does that even mean ?

A very big part of it. Ah, the word "Fair."

Slaves are taught rules, they follow the rules or get beat. The owner has no reason to follow the same rules, because,,, duh, they were written to control the slaves. The slaves now think the rules apply to the big house too = very stupid and unhelpful.

We foolishly think the rules apply to all. Those with a moral compass have two choices, use it and get trashed most of the time, or abandon it and live with the inner turmoil. A Sophie's Choice. So we all sort of contort to make do. Eventually those smart enough see how it all works and act accordingly. Paying tickets is seen as fair by some, not by me, nor is it moral, in fact it is immoral, so I fight them all.

I am so amused by the school marm, "billionaires must pay their fair share of taxes" to make it all better talking point. Yet, NO ONE, not one single person in all of human history has ever defined what is being divided up so "fair" can be determined. Not one.

Oddly, the millions pages tax code is "fair", everyone gets access to it, how folks use it is up to them. It would be unfair if it was hidden, but then it wouldn't be legal or moral, so fair wouldn't matter.

People equate "Fair" with "Moral" and or "Legal" and they are unrelated.

Fair is word that creates huge problems for kids, the lack of information creates a system where fair is POV based and contingent on information being equal. We carry this with us as adults "oh it's not fair X doesn't pay taxes" but actually reading the GD tax code proves they are actually doing the legal thing.

"Fair" is not equal "Legal" or "Moral" the system doesn't have a place for this oh so precious term we love to say but yet it controls us.

The politicos use it as a weapon not a true balancing system because everyone has their own interpretation of it = perfect mind control.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So Trump just got off the air with Glen Beck. My biggest takeaway from the interview (it's good in it's entirety as the keep coming back to issues we care about) was that Trump called himself "the boy wonder.'

Remember when he said that when he releases his tax returns,.all they will prove is that he was far richer than anyone thought? And that that was a good thing?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

In Australia and Kazakhstan it is now the 6th of January.

In fact, for me it is 14.27 on the 6th of January.

Wild ride in Kazakhstan.

P

edit on 5/1/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Kazakhstan's Central Bank has halted operations.

mobile.twitter.com...

Donald Trump is about to take over the world banking industry. Personally. That won't be how it plays out publicly, but that is what is happening.
edit on 5-1-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I realized later one thing, there wasn't one single person of color there. I know these people don't actually represent me, a Crusader class White boy, I think how far from their thoughts are the actual 15-20% PoC who now live in OUR town.

I've played that card before with them, wow does it push their buttons. I couldn't say it if it weren't true. For example, they tore down the handball court in the park a few years ago because Hispanics were using it. Yup. That monthly public meeting was lit, one of the first I went to. It's never quite been like that since.

My older town was cray-cray, the local judge tipped me off that our Solicitor had a big coc aine arrest in Oregon that got dismissed. An IG guy we know got the mug shots and I dropped it hard at a public meeting. Long silent pause....but you DID have the coke, right?! At one time, they circulated a petition and got 500 signatures stating that I shouldn't be allowed to speak at meetings there, lol. The brother of someone was a state trooper signed on the PSP ID network to screenshot my license pic for the petition but forgot to crop session the data off the edge, so yeah...he got fired. I could go on and on...

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Absolutely zero sauce thread

Previously posted Tesla Phone Speculation

This is thought provoking. In order to break the system, it has to be broken, which means that fake polarity of iPhone and Android is included. Banking, Politics etc. Nothing is sacred. It also means for this to really be a part, it must be built from some of that hidden tech, which, means the "uh no, that's not possible because..." folk will fall to pieces when the realize they've been duped.

All that said, I view Musk as a beard for others and little more. At this point I cannot tolerate his speech, presence or anything else about it.

Q phone

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I did a quick scour T1... on Lady Farnham; it appears Lord Farnham is a Bob Maxwell!

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Someone is hiding the Schumann Resonance data again. Huge sections missing.

Just build your own.

jwcn-eurasipjournals.springeropen.com...

Abstract
Schumann resonance oscillation detection is a complex procedure which requires customized and high-quality measurement systems. The primary objective of this work was to design and implement a stand-alone, portable, and low-cost receiver able to measure as much Schumann resonance harmonics as possible. Design, as well as detailed analysis of the efficient induction coil magnetic antenna and the low-noise amplifying-filtering chain, is presented. The detection system includes two coils back to back, resulting in a total coil length of 60 cm. The filtering and amplification chain exhibits an experimentally measured total passband gain equal to 112 dB at 10 Hz and as low as 2.88 nV/√Hz equivalent input noise.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Trying to stay under the radar until the Storm has subsided but... if it's kicking off tomorrow (Julian Calendar Christmas Day), then that may well allow a Feb birthday drinky in Montpellier! (Apparently Montpellier means "Panther mountain"!).

I have a lot to thank Montpellier for; it's where I learnt to spreadsheet as a trainee accountant.

To save space: New Mr Pool post - I did a proof graphic:

Bigger

1) White House & Capitol both caught GREEN overnight,
2) SEC vs. Ripple/XRP case?
3) D3 link to RED1:RED6 - CLAS Pelosi or Pence? May refer to who called shots Jan 6th?
4) Recall Mr Pools OVERNIGHT post,
5) Jan 6th is Dec 25th on Julian Calendar! What do you want for Christmas? #2557

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 8ef2d1 No.4171504 📁
Dec 5 2018 17:47:00 (EST)
thehill.com...📁
What do you want for XMAS?
Q

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Bizarre, random coincidence, shortly after you posted that, this was recommended to me by youtube...🙃🤦‍♂️
(from Jan 21, 2020; the only vid on that channel)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

One theoryon the Jan 6th speech cancellation:

The speech was to bait DS into arranging a False Fag for Jan 6th.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That picture needs to be analyzed before opening the video. Spoiler, the video is just about the camera ... nothing more.

P

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well something is up in DC for the 6th. In this video from Penguin6, a lot of media cameras are being setup at the US Capital building.

So either Democrat Grandstanding, or something is going to drop. I'm betting on grandstanding.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

What if the grandstand is to arrest Trump for Jan 6? That would certainly excite a lot of people.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

That would be interesting, but I would think Harris using this "show" as the platform to announce 25A proceedings. We all know how much she like to grandstand.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, your linked FXHedges tweet was at 3:47 = 1 minute before Mr Pool's green CHECK post!!!

KAZAKH CENTRAL BANK HALTS COUNTRY'S BANK OPERATIONS: INTERFAX
3:47 AM · Jan 6, 2022·Twitter Web App

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join