It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
it's official.
From today, I too will no longer be able to work.

www.corriere.it...

r2020.info...

Our grandparents gave their lives to see the word "freedom" written on the Constitution. And of course we young people, we will not stand by and watch you build your society of control.
It is true, now we are a minority but we are destined to become more and more because more and more people are realizing that your measures are more political than health: the people who have developed natural antibodies against Sars cov are realizing it. -2 which, however, did not manage to obtain the green pass because they did not fall within your parameters that you continually modify to create chaos, uncertainty, anxiety, fear and all that is not needed to face a pandemic.

All those who have been forced to take the vaccine have noticed this, despite their natural immunity, facing serious side effects, known in the scientific field. The girls noticed that after the vaccination they started having problems related to the cycle, to pregnancy interruptions, to spontaneous abortions. Young sportsmen noticed this, and at any moment they found it impossible to cultivate their passions for sudden myocarditis, pericarditis, cardiac arrest. Those who recovered within a few days because they were treated with early treatments by home therapy doctors or other associations, considered by you to be "the alternatives", "flat-earthers", "illiterates", have noticed this.

[....]

edit on Wed Jan 5 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmmed way overlong quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Narrative Changing folks. Why?

They're panicking because of the upcoming midterms and their lowest poll numbers in all of history. They want this Covid thing to go away so they can try to shift the focus to something they think will play better with the people.

And Trump was right. He said at the proper time the entire Covid thing would disappear as if by magic.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Per request, there's 32 posts with CORONA in - but only 5 also with OFFLINE - in oldest to newest sequence...

CORRELATIONS I've spotted so far:

1) ALL 32 posts have a YELLOW Left Hand Edge
This seems to confirm that the post edge colors are a categorisation; such as YELLOW = China, or Pharma, or sickness.

2) There is a correlation between "SNOW WHITE Offline" posts and "CORONA Offline":
SNOW WHITE OFFLINE = #577... and then #2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
CORONA OFFLINE = #713......... and then #2013, 2014, 2015, 2016

3) #577 = EGG (think gene-editing changes future generations), #713 = GAC = Genetic Analysis Center NYU!

4) 5x SNOW WHITE OFFLINE and 5x CORONA OFFLINE gives 5by5?

5) #577 (on 01/21/2018) is 1432 difference from #2009 - 01/21/2018 +1432 days = 12/23/2021!

6) #713 (on 2/10/2018) is 1300 difference from #2013 = 2/10/2018+1300 days = 9/2/21

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 567809 No.325453 📁
Feb 10 2018 05:30:58 (EST)
Seals are wonderful creatures.
Heard they work fast at capturing their prey.
PRAY.
Silence is golden.
CORONA_OFFLINE_Deac[0000].
Games R FUN!
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd6786 No.2805130 📁
Aug 30 2018 17:44:36 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd6786 No.2804887 📁
Aug 30 2018 17:37:25 (EST)
>>2804843
SNOW WHITE 7 NOW OFFLINE.
PACKAGE COMPLETE.

HAVE A NICE DAY.
Q

>>2804887
[DEAC>KILLBOX1AZB]
CORONA 1 NOW OFFLINE.
Q

#2014 replies to #2013

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd6786 No.2805156 📁
Aug 30 2018 17:45:30 (EST)

>>2805130
CORONA 4 NOW OFFLINE
Q

#2015 replies to #2014

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd6786 No.2805214 📁
Aug 30 2018 17:47:21 (EST)

>>2805156
CORONA 8 RE_ROUTE T_83
CORONA 8 NEW CONTROL.
CORONA 8 NOW OFFLINE

Q

#2016 replies to #2015

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd6786 No.2805260 📁
Aug 30 2018 17:48:47 (EST)

>>2805214
CORONA 16 TASK ROUTE Z8301
CORONA 16 NOW OFFLINE

Q

I'll do a separate Proof Graphic of ALL 32 Corona posts...

ETA - There are 20 posts with OFFLINE in:
Of the other 10 (not the ones above):
8 are about ARCHIVING OFFLINE (including "Find 1 of 4" rolls of film from SOTU re Assassination texts)
1 is about JA (Julian Assange) and Wikileaks' release of Vault 7
1 is about BIG BIRD-9 - ref to Hunter Biden's 9 inch?

edit on 5-1-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Solve the puzzle of the hidden message in the Astana: Architecture, Myth and Destiny to win a luxury vacation to the "Illuminati Capital in the World." Challenge ended May 21, 2020 but apparently ran for 3 years.

ASTANA MYTH CHALLENGE

The city looks like a new theme park for occultism, a city perhaps the thousand points of light or "Tomorrowland", or Borat's new Atlantis? A "Plus ultra" in antiquity ("Further beyond"; go beyond the Pillars of Hercules), shall be the new Rome. The English philosopher Sir Francis Bacon used “plus ultra” as his personal motto.

Interestingly, that motto ("Plus ultra") is written on the wall tiles of the cloak room at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort.

The "tree of life" as somecall it, the Baiterek Tower. A modern tower, symbolizing the legend of a golden egg on top of the tree of life.

☢️NUCLEAR BLACKMAIL: A TIMELINE☢️

A Timeline of Curious Events surrounding Biden's, Clinton's, John Kerry, Kazakhstan, & Iran, starting in 1992.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

pardon the interruption

The Mention of the Tree of LiFe Dove tails with the Date Palm Tree (Q Drop) and Israel being last .... some food for thought
?

edit on 152022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Ku post #2984 might have the answer.

* Think Scramble [offline SCRUB] POST X BOX...If we scramble the meaning of the words we get post box ie mail box.
All for MARKETING PURPOSES
AS PUBLICLY DISCLOSED....Amazon Store.
Who has access to Bulk Track DATA?
Who has access to Bulk Data?

They publicly disclosed that they were going into the pharma business and what a coincidence November 17, 2020.

What better way to take control of the market by having USPS fail in delivering medication when people are hypersensitive over their health. They will flee to Amazon now that they have their own delivery service.
They deploy the tactic on a small scale and then amplify it and take over the market. It's all about FEAR.

All of this done for marketing purposes because they have !00% access to the medications and therefore knowledge about illness and what products the person could use. But it goes even further because they see and retain the browser history so then have knowledge about concerns and potential health issues.

If customers use Amazon card services then even more data, significantly more data is gathered and the kuestion is how do they harness and weaponize this?

What happens if they decide to go into the insurance business?

In a watch the water moment...Amazon uses Fluid for delivery service in our area.
Just some musings but wouldn't this be effective?
press.aboutamazon.com...>news-release-details>i...

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Here's a bit of a head scatcher.
From: KING 5 (sorry but it has one of those auto play videos)

COVINGTON, Wash. — There's no word from the United State Postal Service on why many residents in Covington haven’t received mail in several days.

Some residents haven’t had a delivery since Christmas.

So neither day or night or heat or whatever doesn't apply anymore. The USPS just isn't doing their jobs.

Let's read on:

USPS did not respond to a request for comment Tuesday afternoon.

Neighbors are so perplexed they even reached out to their local Congress member.

In a statement to KING 5, a representative for Congressmember Kim Schrier said her office has “reached out to USPS.” Calling this issue “concerning,” and adding that a “delay in mail delivery means a delay in life-saving medicine, paychecks, and bills.”

Many that hoped to pick up mail in person have been turned away.

“I haven’t had any mail delivery since probably right before Christmas, I think,” said Lois Haeseler of Covington.

“I thought it would maybe be sitting in the post office … no, they don’t know it’s supposed to be all out by tomorrow,” she added.

According to information posted to USPS.com, if there is a specific piece of mail you are waiting for and have not yet received – you can file a missing mail report.

So, if you have meds being sent to you in the mail, and you haven't gotten them yet, file a report so a nonfunctioning post office cannot look for them for you. Great, at least social media will crap out a lie about why they're broken but the Post Office doesn't even do that.

At the bottom of this story is a video link to the news report about how the USPS is going to be slowing down service after the holiday season. Nothing was stated about stopping service to anyone though. Pretty crappy if you ask me. Is this just the USPS slowing down their business, or is this "signs to come" for the US Government?

Even "KU" had nothing to say about this back then when they were giving us info. I doubt they will have anything to say about it now.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Narrative Changing folks. Why?

Because the general public are nearly done with the COVID scamdemic? Because mid-term elections are coming up? Because politicians who want to be re-elected need to be able to point to something and say, "See! See how effective we were at managing our great society through this crisis!" ?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Oh wow. So this Kazakhstan thing may be a much bigger deal than it appears at first glance. That city is absolutely beautiful. I had no idea there was anything in Kazakhstan so nice. I was under the impression that the entire country was an ish hole (thanks Borat 😂 ). It makes sense though, since as Sufi points out it is centrally located between Russia and China. Also makes sense of why they are building a space program there and already conducting launches.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I was just wondering about the death of the Queen's Lady of the Bedchamber, Diana Maxwell, Lady Farnham.
She died December 29th. Is there any chance there is a connection to Ghislaine Maxwell?
Funny that the last name and bedchamber seem to connect and so close to the court case.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
He's losing support because of his unapologetic, uninformed stance on a product that is obviously very very flawed. Instead of backing off like any sensible person would do, he continues to double down. He's going to have to pull a huge rabbit out of his hat at this point to turn things around. I predict that if he doesn't have anything new to say at his rally and all he does is regurgitate his same old tired talking points and especially if he brings up the vaccines then you can stick a fork in him because he's done.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Awww, that is very kind of you, but I was hoping to share some with you at Montpellier Gardens....so we can wait for yours....it will be warmer then

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I was watching the news about this traffic jam and snowstorm. It struck me that it was exactly the same as what happened here. Some snowstorm when it only impacts one side of the highway and not the other side.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Do you think that there is a connection between the nuclear blackmail link you posted along with the FEMA webinar planning response to nuclear detonation? Seems like so much in converging right now.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The situation in Kazakhstan is getting serious. Reports now that the protestors have overran weapons depots and have opened fire on the military with casualties on both sides.

Looking at a French Revolution situation brewing.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

They're panicking because of the upcoming midterms and their lowest poll numbers in all of history

I really don't understand how so many folks believe the biden election was stolen, but then think they won't be able to do the same at the midterm level?

Heck anyone with a brain knew that they were going to cheat bigly for biden after Hillary lost . Also everyone even knew it was going to be done via absentee ballots and computer systems , yet El Trumpo and his administration couldn't stop it or did nothing about it.

Then on top of it , congress who notoriously always has the lowest approval ratings year after year somehow manages to keep getting reelected until death do them apart. Yeah but no way is it possible that cheating could be done at midterms.

The corruption and influence of money is way to deep to think our votes matters in anything or in any election.

edit on 08131America/ChicagoWed, 05 Jan 2022 14:08:21 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

It's because of their poll numbers. They have to get them up or nobody will believe it when they try to cheat again.

Also, it just dawned on me with this Kazakhstan thing. Psaki has already had to come out and lie to the people and say Biden is not behind this. I think we may see the international community pin this on Biden as a pretense for war.
edit on 5-1-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Rel a new Covid variant has been found in France. IHU B1.640.2. IHU= I Hate You. LOL. At least that was my first impression.
Could all of the mentions of Corona on line, off line shows how many variants we are going to be subjected to? New Corona weapon launched and then mutated to being not serious and taken off line. Like 16? People will be thoroughly fed up before then. At least I hope they will.
www.dw.com>new-coronavirus-variant-identified

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: interupt42

It's because of their poll numbers. They have to get them up or nobody will believe it when they try to cheat again.

Also, it just dawned on me with this Kazakhstan thing. Psaki has already had to come out and lie to the people and say Biden is not behind this. I think we may see the international community pin this on Biden as a pretense for war.

What poll numbers? the polls have been shown to mean nothing and they are at point they don't even care or put effort into covering anything up.

Look at Epstein killing himself under 24/7/365 watch, with computers systems and camaras going down at the time of death, and guards falling asleep. Not a peep out of anyone including trump .

Or how biden couldn't fill a 1K sq ft' room with supporters but managed to beat Trump who got the most votes ever including obama, until Bidens late night absentee votes started to come in.

They have so much control and have evaded accountability for so long that they don't even care about how it looks anymore.

edit on 15131America/ChicagoWed, 05 Jan 2022 14:15:20 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join