It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted
For those who haven't already started the process, I recommend divorcing yourself from this fake, corrupt, evil system. The landing will be much softer

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: interupt42

What I'm saying is that regardless of what those dumbasses in DC do or say, the narrative is about to collapse.

What Im saying is that there is a much much bigger population of dumbasses in the rest of the country that will swallow whatever the smaller dumbasses in DC do or say.

The real idiots aren't the liars its the people that believe the liars over and over ,or the people that have blind party or candidate loyalty, or blind letter loyalty. It happens every election in masses and it happens in every scandal.

The narrative and lies can be exposed and it doesn't matter. The masses will follow as long as it aligned with their preconceived biased views , hopes, and belief system.

edit on 36131America/ChicagoWed, 05 Jan 2022 17:36:54 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

The big guy and crack addict meeting with Kazakhstani oligarchs. 😂

Wish I could post photos. I saw a good one from an anon explaining how the Capitol of the NWO has just fallen. Cheers to Sufi for pointing it out here.

youtu.be...

They just lost their Queen in the chess match.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Astana (Satana)

edit on 5-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

We got 'em, y'all.
Q straight up says right there that Kazakhstan is the death blow.

edit on 5-1-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I don't know how anyone can make the claim that the NWO capital (is there such a thing?) has fallen when it appears that the real fighting has just gotten started. But if this claim is true that should mean we'll see big things start to move pretty quickly now, yeah?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Re Ron Watkins Comms Test and my theory that this may point to an incoming Q post on PatriotsFight board:

Heads would explode.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
I don't know how anyone can make the claim that the NWO capital (is there such a thing?) has fallen when it appears that the real fighting has just gotten started. But if this claim is true that should mean we'll see big things start to move pretty quickly now, yeah?

Yep.
Just in time for Jan6.

edit on 5-1-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   
PCR

CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.

more

Therefore, the FDA authorized IVDs based on available data from contrived samples generated from a range of SARS-CoV-2 material sources (for example, gene specific RNA, synthetic RNA, or whole genome viral RNA) for analytical and clinical performance evaluation. While validation using these contrived specimens provided a measure of confidence in test performance at the beginning of the pandemic, it is not feasible to precisely compare the performance of various tests that used contrived specimens because each test validated performance using samples derived from different gene specific, synthetic, or genomic nucleic acid sources.

Two years of no differentiating flu from corona wuflu.

Now moving onto mRNA nano tech?

I was thinking when 5g go live those with graphene will hear a signal catered to them, and they'll all go find a cliff or a bridge to throw themselves over.
🙏❤ here's to hoping not!

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

They delayed the rollout until Jan19. If I'm correct, this is over by then and it doesn't happen.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
t.me...

DARK TO LIGHT 🇮🇹 🇺🇸 📢

TRUMP: 'I'M NOT ALLOWED TO TELL YOU WHEN I WILL COME BACK'

On August 17, 2021 in an interview with Sean Hannity to the question 'When will you be back?' Trump replied that 'he was not allowed to answer that question', he would have liked it so much but he was not allowed to answer, because it would make things more difficult, however he also said that people would be very happy once they did discovery.

Who doesn't allow Trump to answer that question?

My guess at the time was that he was dancing around saying that he intended to run for congress.

Certain significant legal restrictions begin from the first moment someone utters words to that effect.

Just an 'educated' guess though.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Another one bites the dust.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Started by a Quaker the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum is still open, but only for tours. Think it needs to reopen for business. It would be filled within minutes by psychotic delusional, I can no longer think for myself twit & Zoomer morons. Welcome to the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Metaverse.

edit on 5-1-2022 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
t.me...

DARK TO LIGHT 🇮🇹 🇺🇸 📢

TRUMP: 'I'M NOT ALLOWED TO TELL YOU WHEN I WILL COME BACK'

On August 17, 2021 in an interview with Sean Hannity to the question 'When will you be back?' Trump replied that 'he was not allowed to answer that question', he would have liked it so much but he was not allowed to answer, because it would make things more difficult, however he also said that people would be very happy once they did discovery.

Who doesn't allow Trump to answer that question?

He's referring to the announcement of 2024 running rules. The same as conceding rules. The rules are problematic. If he announced, then it triggers a bunch of things, including like an implied concession, which he is careful to point out he never gave.

Sadly the game is needed because folks are not capable of processing things outside the mind control game. Most, nearly all, simply think the rules they were taught apply, which makes me laugh as they keep pounding the square peg into the round hole wondering why it doesn't work. Also, DJT "gotcha" is a game for infants.

Cuomo's team admitted they murdered folks to make DJT look bad, I think what people think they know is suspect at best and most look silly perpetuating their limited POV at this point.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Reminds me of "Young" Mr Grace from the 1970s UK series "Are you being served?":

From 5:30 mark

I absolutely loved this show. It was a trip for a Tennessee boy to see this show. Their humor is not lost on us here in the US.
edit on 5-1-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Amazon Epstein

🤡🌎

This is how Walmart envisions Shopping in the Metaverse...

twitter.com...

"Meta" will become synonymous with catastrophic corporate boondoggle.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
20 pages of repeating the same topics…some not even reading prior pages to notice that topics already covered
Guess we are back to kicking tires

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

If it collapses, there will be nowhere to hide.

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join