It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

edit on 5-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
20 pages of repeating the same topics…some not even reading prior pages to notice that topics already covered
Guess we are back to kicking tires

It's almost over.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
20 pages of repeating the same topics…some not even reading prior pages to notice that topics already covered
Guess we are back to kicking tires

It's almost over.

In a good way, a HAPPY ENDING, I hope.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Scientists have found a way to photograph people in 3D through walls using Wi-Fi (Note this is from 2017)

"You could probably use a drone to map out the inside of an entire building in 20 to 30 seconds," he said.

All of the newer iPhones have decent enough lidar sensors to allow 3D mapping of environments to a high degree of accuracy. Who is to say that they can't map environments when left to charge overnight or what ever.

Building Layout Reconstruction in Concealed Human Target Sensing via UWB MIMO Through-Wall Imaging Radar (paper from 2018)

Given how rapidly NLOS (non-line-of-sight) tech is developing, I don't think the article overstates much at all.

EM NLOS tech made by private defense contractors is now man portable; the idea NLOS tech will be mounted on drones/UAVs for surveillance is a valid concern & is/was inevitable. We need counter-surveillance solutions/strategies for digital soldiers available to all levels of society.

Your Roomba May Be Mapping Your Home, Collecting Data That Could Be Shared (NY Times, July 25, 2017)

Stanford Computational Imaging Lab is developing a new method of NLOS (non-line-of-sight) imaging/tracking that uses a laser beam sent thru a door keyhole to image/track movements of objects/people inside a room.

Stanford Keyhole Imaging

Recall that scene at the end of 2008’s The Dark Knight, where Batman finds The Joker by tapping into Gotham’s cellphone network to create a three-dimensional map of the city?

Apple Airtags are a deeply concerning surveillance technology: they're cheap (4 for $99, 1 for $29), easily attainable, effective & relatively simple to use.

Less then a year after release, there's evidence they've been used for stalking:

Are Apple AirTags Being Used to Track People and Steal Cars? (NY Times, Dec 30, 2021)

twitter.com...

The second drone age has already been here. Watch out for the UFOs & orbs.

That’s what worries experts like Paul Lushenko, a U.S. Army lieutenant colonel and a Ph.D scholar at Cornell University. Drones are not just a form of war but a tool of unregulated intra-state political violence, Lushenko told me, representing a “dystopian view of what’s developing right now.”
Bloomberg | Alt link

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Macron says he 'really wants to piss off the unvaccinated until the end'

I would say to him, be careful what you wish for,

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: duncanhidao

The big guy and crack addict meeting with Kazakhstani oligarchs. 😂

Wish I could post photos. I saw a good one from an anon explaining how the Capitol of the NWO has just fallen. Cheers to Sufi for pointing it out here.

youtu.be...

They just lost their Queen in the chess match.

I was wondering why so much excitement about Kazakhstani today. Thank-you for the briefing!

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

www.theguardian.com...
theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jan/05/seattle-police-fake-radio-chatter-proud-boys-2020

Seattle police faked Proud Boys threat during race protests, says watchdog
Investigation finds police used an ‘improper ruse’ and exacerbated an already volatile situation, but consequences are unlikely

Seattle police exchanged detailed fake radio transmissions about a nonexistent group of menacing right-wing extremists at a crucial moment during the 2020 racial justice protests, an investigation by the city’s police watchdog group shows.

edit on 5-1-2022 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Re Ron Watkins Comms Test and my theory that this may point to an incoming Q post on PatriotsFight board:

Heads would explode.

Especially if that post comes on January 6th. Democrats are making tomorrow's anniversary more important than PEARL HARBOR remembrance day.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Even on Google Earth, this place is nuts. I mean they have an area that's clearly protected by a moat.
edit on 5-1-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

If it is true that trump signed on the 14th we still have one week to hope to 'close the hole' otherwise:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted
There's already no place to hide. I know there's a lot of people who can't envision a future for humanity outside of this prison. I can't envision a future for us if we stay

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Illuminating.
As always.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Remember, Donald Trump can go from being a civilian on 12/31/2022 to Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives on 01/01/2023.

Speaker Can Be You or Me: www.palmbeachpost.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Symbolism.

Different factions, there is no one world order as such, there are warring factions, idiots, morons, goons&ghouls, all vying for control. The idea of One World Order is something each professes in order to establish them as theeee gang to rule. Astana is aligned with one faction, the severe architecture should reveal which one = now leaderless.

Klaus is part of one faction, while thet are the eneMedia darling (they control the eneMedia), they are not the only ones in play.

The implosion will not be linear from here on out, there is no one at the top, only warring factions.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Seattle police were attempting to please the defund-the-police groups, lol.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

www.theguardian.com...
theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jan/05/seattle-police-fake-radio-chatter-proud-boys-2020

Seattle police faked Proud Boys threat during race protests, says watchdog
Investigation finds police used an ‘improper ruse’ and exacerbated an already volatile situation, but consequences are unlikely

Seattle police exchanged detailed fake radio transmissions about a nonexistent group of menacing right-wing extremists at a crucial moment during the 2020 racial justice protests, an investigation by the city’s police watchdog group shows.

Lies, I'm told by people in the know there are no such thing as false flags or staged events and history has never proven the notion of agent provocateur as true. I'm also told by people in the know that the agencies never set people up, are always honest and work for the people to make our world safer. Oh wait, that's teeeveee that says that, no actual human believes this... do they?

BTW, the details of your event were perfect, vibrational presence is very powerful, very.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Wed Jan 5 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

This DJT rally in Arizona on Jan 15th may deliver an important revelation, or two.

"Save America" rally: events.donaldjtrump.com...

🤞

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Sadly the game is needed because folks are not capable of processing things outside the mind control game. Most, nearly all, simply think the rules they were taught apply, which makes me laugh as they keep pounding the square peg into the round hole wondering why it doesn't work. Also, DJT "gotcha" is a game for infants.

Cuomo's team admitted they murdered folks to make DJT look bad, I think what people think they know is suspect at best and most look silly perpetuating their limited POV at this point.

If I get what you’re laying down Cranky, it really nails something I’ve been thinking a lot about, lol, let’s call it “ How to operate with Integrity within a corrupt system ? “ Thieves figured this out a long time ago and abandoned Morality and use every trick in the book , wrapped in a big “Legal” bow or just use raw Brutal Force to impose their criminal deeds. LOL, one of many funny things our Dad would say when you did something nice for him..” Thanks Chump ! “

As a kids we could be diabolical, lol, too many ingenious things to mention
but as we grew, our conscious kicked in ( perhaps a warped, manufactured TV conscious ) but we learned Not doing the wrong, selfish thing was the path to adulthood. Now we are faced with having to fight in a “swamp” that is full of unscrupulous people and it defies our instincts to “ Fight Fair “ because what does that even mean ?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join