It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   
PioneerFS brought up the Corona satellites..Something I initially hit on almost 2 years ago as being connected to The "Pandemic" I recall number sequences associated with each "Corona offline" drop witch occurred in less than 24 hours..It would be greatly appreciated if some one could re-post those drops in sequence...What did we miss??

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: interupt42

Yeah, but what I see is absolute panic on the DS side. It doesn't comport with Q being a Black op.

edit on 4-1-2022 by FlyingFox because:

Does not comport with it.

For me, it does not compute that Q would be black op to enlighten us to who what when and why, but keeps us draining down a few Hopium beers while society burns to hell. No way Q has done what we thought it would because it was never the plan.

It is and will be a Sun Tzu approved concept to be annoyingly unpredictable. So, we have to look at it as what happened was we had some people who got red pilled by Q. Now the wave of red pilling is like the domino's falling in a cool pattern that everyone loves to see. That is what I see.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

"Q" was not invited to the D or R parties parties..The Matrix finally had the nerve to speak...

Debbie Wasserman Hubbard needs to wash her hair..What a wet DOG

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Being a bit naughty here.... just in time for my 60th in February!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110
Why am I not surprised?
That's me done with him.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Rel...Pony up and buy this fine Lady a drink or 3..The future needs your off spring...

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Here's a bit of a head scatcher.
From: KING 5 (sorry but it has one of those auto play videos)

COVINGTON, Wash. — There's no word from the United State Postal Service on why many residents in Covington haven’t received mail in several days.

Some residents haven’t had a delivery since Christmas.

So neither day or night or heat or whatever doesn't apply anymore. The USPS just isn't doing their jobs.

Let's read on:

USPS did not respond to a request for comment Tuesday afternoon.

Neighbors are so perplexed they even reached out to their local Congress member.

In a statement to KING 5, a representative for Congressmember Kim Schrier said her office has “reached out to USPS.” Calling this issue “concerning,” and adding that a “delay in mail delivery means a delay in life-saving medicine, paychecks, and bills.”

Many that hoped to pick up mail in person have been turned away.

“I haven’t had any mail delivery since probably right before Christmas, I think,” said Lois Haeseler of Covington.

“I thought it would maybe be sitting in the post office … no, they don’t know it’s supposed to be all out by tomorrow,” she added.

According to information posted to USPS.com, if there is a specific piece of mail you are waiting for and have not yet received – you can file a missing mail report.

So, if you have meds being sent to you in the mail, and you haven't gotten them yet, file a report so a nonfunctioning post office cannot look for them for you. Great, at least social media will crap out a lie about why they're broken but the Post Office doesn't even do that.

At the bottom of this story is a video link to the news report about how the USPS is going to be slowing down service after the holiday season. Nothing was stated about stopping service to anyone though. Pretty crappy if you ask me. Is this just the USPS slowing down their business, or is this "signs to come" for the US Government?

Even "KU" had nothing to say about this back then when they were giving us info. I doubt they will have anything to say about it now.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Something else.

Jeffery Epstein died when he was 66.6 years old.
Five G will come out on 1/5/2022
From this day the WHO then declared a pandemic to 1/5/2022 which is 666 days. (counting the end date)
Translate Five G into latin.
"Quinque G" = 666 (English Sumerian)
"vaccination" = 666 (English Sumerian)
"mark of beast" = 666 (English Sumerian)

others
"antifa" = 666 (Reverse English Sumerian)
"Anti Trump" = 666 (Reverse English Sumerian)

Also

Like a Squid Game and...

A Game of Chess.. Humans Vs. Them. Every time Humanity moves forward (in Compliance) with their illegal phony mandates, they can now make a legal move (due to our compliance). If Humanity makes a move not in compliance with their fake illegal mandates, they can't touch us.

thetruedefender.com...
Schwab Gates Genocide case

True? I can't say.. its as true as we believe it is, then manifests as we create our reality or we stop playing the game.

edit on 5-1-2022 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ZoraD1994

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Macron says he 'really wants to piss off the unvaccinated until the end'

This boy who calls himself President of the Republic is a small unworthy character, he will end up in the bins of history!

edit on 5-1-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
It's only the beginning

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Chinese Communist Researcher Stole U.S. Monoclonal Antibody ‘Secrets’… In 2015.

Athird scientist employed by GlaxoSmithKline pleaded guilty to stealing trade secrets – including the science behind COVID-19 treatments – to boost a competing, state-funded Chinese pharmaceutical company.

Lucy Xi, along with three co-defendants, established the Chinese pharmaceutical company Renopharma with funding from the Chinese Communist Party to supposedly research and develop anti-cancer drugs. The team, however, used the company as a vessel to steal information from GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) in the United States.

Xi and her colleagues worked at a GSK facility in Upper Merion, Pennsylvania........

Televised court proceedings ?

Capitol Riot Panel Weighs Televised Hearings in Prime Time

The House Committee investigating the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol is considering holding televised hearings during prime evening viewing hours so that the public can have “the best opportunity” to hear testimony and evaluate evidence, the panel’s chairman said. “Maybe a series of hearings,” Representative Bennie Thompson, a Mississippi Democrat, said Tuesday in an interview. “The public needs to know, needs to hear from people under oath about what led up to Jan. 6th, and to some degree, what has continued after Jan. 6.” The hearings could occur in late March or early April, but no date has been set, Thompson added. “We’re working toward that.” A congressional hearing conducted during what is considered television’s prime viewing time would be unusual .....

edit on 152022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
a reply to: RookQueen

t.me...

Why indeed have they added so much to Gitmo if they were closing it down. We clearly can see they wanted to stop Gitmo in the news reports but somehow DJT's legacy lives on and Gitmo is open for business.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Judge orders Ghislaine Maxwell to get a booster shot:

www.nytimespost.com...

Ghislaine didn't kill herself, lol. The media is upset that everyone believes the booster will kill her:

www.dailydot.com...

What do you all think? Will she end up the same way as her lover, Epstein?

I suspect that her handlers and enablers will get her out differently than JE. They won't fake her death. They might actually kill her and say she died then cremate her remains so we don't know anything including if it was her. Maybe I am wrong and the white hats have her where they need her and the poop is about to hit the fan for real. It sure seems that it is about to hit it for real and soon. Is it what any of us expect? Likely not. Be ready for anything.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
For those wishing to follow the situation in Kazakhstan in real time :

t.me...

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I've thought of the possibility what if all the attention is on Gitmo when most of the action is taking place in areas such as Greenland or South America. Could it be similar to what the allies did in WWII when they used the inflatable tanks and empty buildings to throw off the Germans?

How do we know that those buildings are full and have been finished inside? It isn't like the general public can drive by the facility and take video or photos. Does Cuba have a Richard Citizen Journalist on the ground to check it out? I don't know I get a misdirection vibe from the whole thing.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
DR. ZELENKO: HIS PROTOCOL IS SAVING LIVES

www.cureus.com... or-without-intravenous-vitamin-c-an-international-multicenter-randomized-trial

All but one patient (99.6%; n = 236/237) treated with HCQ, AZM, and zinc with or without high-dose IV vitamin C (IVC) fully recovered. Additional IVC therapy contributed significantly to a quicker recovery (15 days versus 45 days until discharge; p = 0.0069).

HOW MANY LIVES WE HAVE LOST
WHICH COULD BE SAVED?

EVERYTHING TO GET THIS:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
replied

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join