It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Wife says that is happening with Chris Noth, his shows are being taken down.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

The thing with BlackBerrys is that you can spoof their "cloud" services very easily, not even needing a MiM, any old router can be configured that way, to dump their data upon request. Their proprietary system for BB services was compromised from the start.

This is partly how the AWANs did their work, with improvised hubs in places like the Rayburn Building.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Sorry if a repost....

Timcast IRL - DOJ Deployed "Kill Commandos" Jan 6th DISPROVING Insurrection

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

CLIP

Gist: As I said 1.5 years ago, people will be testing positive for flu and then be told they have The Rona, jacking up numbers, creating confusion, creating fear, panic, insanity in the perfect feedback loop. Fake Rona, Jabs, Lead to Colds diagnosed as Fake Rona, more jabs, Fake Rona Tests, more Jabs, Fake Rona Tests, more jabs. Round and Round and Round. By design. One Playbook, it was easy to spot.

We're now two years in, people have forgotten what life was like without masks, tests, lockdowns, forgotten entirely - can no longer manifest that world any more.

Cates

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Just read thx CrazyFox!

To save space:

(Q) The Storm Rider saying Military searches of Chinese ships off California have done well:

CABLES:; China/California/
_The past weeks through the silent holidays .... Several Ships waiting in California port were searched by the MILITARY Ops. and found more aerosol (Bioweapons spray)/& hidden container Ground to air missiles> CHINA Mil. Are in great conflict amongst themselves
& are also waiting on Mil Coup

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

satellitemap.space...

edit on 4-1-2022 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Is this logical?

Kids original back to school date: January 3.

Omicron.

Kids back to school date pushed to January 5.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
"..everybody becomes equally 'stupid' in a mass - it doesn't matter how intelligent they were before, they lose all capacity for critical thinking..." "Countries such as Belgium, each year 300 millions doses of anti-depressants are used in a population of about 11 million...and that doesn't include all the other anti-psychotic drugs."
— Mattias Desmet

Why People WILLINGLY Give Up Their Freedoms; Why people buy into the narrative..."because it leads to a new social bond, a new solidarity" W/ Prof. Mattias Desmet |Mass Formation Psychosis (long vid w/timestamps from October 2021)

He lectures extensively on a phenomenon called ‘mass formation’, a type of collective hypnosis essential for the rise of totalitarian regimes. Lots of interesting points discussed that explains the madness of today.

00:00- Intro
1:22- Statistics not adding up
3:30- Psychological Dynamics
9:50- Mass formation
17:45- Something very specific can happen under these conditions
25:10- 19th century mass formation
31:55- Mentacide
37:27- Asch experiment
41:35- Dangers of our current landscape
47:42- You need mass media for mass formation
53:53- A Third Way
58:49- Mechanism of totalitarianism
1:05:10- The importance of parallel structures
1:19:13- Consequences of speaking out?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

W. R. Grace and Company founded in 1854 in Peru by William Russell Grace at the age of 22, who later became the first Roman Catholic mayor of New York City in 1880 and was a renowned philanthropist. If you're into deep conspiratorial research then you know of Grace.

After emerging from a prolonged bankruptcy period of 12 years in 2014, due to 65,000 asbestos-related personal injury lawsuits starting in 2001 the company spun off its other major operating divisions. In September 2021, Standard Industries acquired the company for a cool $7 Billion.

And in an amazing twist, Grace is connected to GMO food and mRNA/DNA vaccines which their part in it all is now owned by MonsterSanto (Monsanto) from 1996, which is now Bayer or IG FarbenSanto.💥 Every human on the planet is infected by their chemicals in one form or another.🙃

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The 355 movie is not listed in Australian cinemas at all that I could find.

Stranger and stranger.

It is now the 5th here so not long to wait to see what happens.

P

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Debate for Charity Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions: Debate Challenge for Charity with Daniel McCarthy and Donald J. Trump the 45th President of the United States.

Terms and Conditions for the 1-Million-Dollar donation from Daniel McCarthy to the charity of Donald Trump's choice.

1. Donald J. Trump (45th President of the United States) personally must debate Daniel McCarthy (Republican Arizona US Senate Candidate in 2020 election cycle) in-person live on stage during Donald Trump's speech time (debate to take place within Donald Trump's slotted speech time with the crowd present) for no less than 30 minutes on January 15th in Florence Arizona for the 1-Million-Dollar offer to be redeemed by Donald Trump.

bg

bg2
delex no pic
defamation lawsuit

arizonadailyindependent.com... n/

Failed Senate Candidate Daniel McCarthy Sues Popular Radio Personality James T. Harris For Defamation

Shaman

Picture and email ceo of delex

Live It's Saturday Night

Is Daniel McCarthy hoping for a Senate seat or a spot on Saturday Night Live?

He also took at shot at Republican President Donald Trump, who endorsed McSally before McCarthy got into the race and has continued to voice support for her ever since.

“He also supported John McCain,” McCarthy said, said of Trump. “He also supported Mitt Romney and we see what those things have done as well.”

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
MoronicRather...

@Comments

Plot twist:

twitter.com...

Prince Charles Letter leaked in 2017.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Another important tweet missed from Dan Scavino, at 11:42:30 EST has a 13 second video

t.co...

1) The video shows the door of a yard full of DOGS being opened. I'm not great on dog breeds but looks like mostly LABRADORS with some intermingled RED SETTERS, or possibly GOLDEN RETRIEVERS?

2) This could be referring to LABRADOR in Canada, or LABRADOR SEA between Canada and Greenland?

3) 88 posts with RED in; "SET" could mean "Stage SET" or could mean "SET" of indictments as per Placeholders in #4621

4) The message could be:
a) LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR?, or
b) "Who let the Dogs out?" as the song goes:

c) GOLDEN RETRIEVERS could refer to the Basel III liquidity rules that came into force on Jan 1st for the London & Baltic Metal Exchange. Or news about recovered gold from DUMBs and tunnels?

ETA
5) It appears the date and length of Dans video tweet match post #4450

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: dfa70c No.9567180 📁
Jun 10 2020 20:10:38 (EST)
Do Anons understand what is about to be unleashed?
Q

"Dogs of War and men of hate. With no cause we don't discriminate."

perhaps this better reflects how I feel on this matter.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust

Happy 2022!! Still won’t get jabbed.🎉🎁

Contract Omicron and you won't need to be.

"Rare" is the best guarantee yet: www.cdc.gov...

Our club is +50 million strong in the U.S., and growing rapidly!

Care- I just don’t get sick. Flu always hits everyone around me but leaves me alone. I never contracted Covid and I haven’t taken any precautions, either. I don’t distance or wear masks, I don’t stay home, I go about my day as a normal person.

Totally not afraid of Omicron. 🤣

I am the same way. I so rarely get sick that I am a total whiney ass when I did get sick. I go out without a mask, a vaccine and get in crowds. I talk with people and if they are wearing a mask I give them their distance. I do try to get digs in on which part of the Science Fauci is telling us is true THIS TIME because he is a flip flopper?

You're much more considerate than I am. At Sprouts last week I was walking, unmasked, through an aisle when I came upon a masked woman. She backed away in a panic and almost fell over. Her reaction startled me but then I got angry and continued walking toward her. She ran out of the aisle. Dear God, if she's THAT afraid, then stay the *&@#!! home!!

I just can't believe how gullible people are.

It is just a kill them with kindness approach. I like being an anomaly of a nice guy but extremely honest. If they say something smart to me I will tell them how I think, in a polite way of a former kid raised in the South East US.
edit on 4-1-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: duncanhidao
I understand your feelings about the children but we need to put this in perspective. The parents do have responsibility with respect to their own children and that includes everything from education to health.

This is an experimental vaccine and there are more and more reports coming out about the negative impact and yet they choose to disregard the information

Ku post "Sometimes they have to be shown". Informing people isn't enough and there is going to be much pain around all of this. It is beyond sad.

Here we need to add that you are right and that data for the mass psychosis of Covid shows us that people want to believe the lies.

2 Thessalonians 2:11

For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.

This verse keeps hitting home. Many of us clearly see people are filled with crazy delusions about masks and unnecessary risks like tolerating lockdowns or "covid camps". The slippery slope is greased and ready for our fall when the media are liars and thieves themselves poised to push us down the slope.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: pteridine

She’s being prescribed steroids but I’m looking for something to help rid her body of toxins. Just worried about what might happen down the road. Her last shot was February 2021 and it took this long to develop the disease.

She was in NY visiting family over Christmas and got sick there. My guess is she caught a virus from one of her vaccinated family members and it progressed to Bells Palsey.

PEMF looks to be promising, and not just for Bells Palsy.

It isn't officially 'approved' or anything, but I don't hang around for things like that, as long as it is safe (and PEMF is extremely safe).

You know that treatment makes a ton of sense to me. Light shock waves to the damaged area in pulsed fashion would be like those post surgery muscle stimulus that rebuild the area. I have a personal story of my Grandad overcoming torn nerves from a severed hand. The Doctor was for not reattaching it but he said put it on I want to try to keep it. My dad helped him heal by encouraging him to use his mind to imagine moving that hand. With a ball in his club of a hand he somehow regenerated that bundle of nerves after several years. He was at 99% use of that hand by the time I was born. I hope this helps any who have never heard of such miracles.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Here comes another spoke in the wheel of the radical agenda...banking. Expect radical BBBB changes coming soon.

FDIC chair quits following claims of Democrats' “hostile takeover” attempt

Why it matters: President Biden will be able to select a replacement for the Trump-appointed McWilliams, whose term was not meant to end until June 2023. The agency provides deposit insurance for all U.S. banks and is one of three federal regulators overseeing the U.S. banking system.

Bank failures in 2022?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: crankyoldman
Saw something about the very same thing happening in UK cinemas too. I was going to post about it but just thought it was a UK thing. Can't book cinemas from and including 7th, 8th and 9th.
Rainbows
Jane

I just checked cineplex theaters from all across canada. In NS: No screenings of anything beyond the 4th. Toronto: No screenings between the 4th and 15th. In vancouver: No screenings between the 6th and the 29th.

Highly unusual, likely a foreseen lockdown situation.

Regal Theaters appear to be running all kinds of movies for those dates when I checked online.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Delaware governor trying to make state resident Joe Biden happy. And what a crazy state it is. Most vaccinated per thousand citizens and most Covid cases per thousand citizens, of all the states.

Crazy charts for Delaware: covid19.healthdata.org...

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join