It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 340
<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Caled

Recapping this thread is gonna be a task.

Send booze and nose beers.

Here's a start...🤡🌎💣🍻🍾🥂🍕🍺🍺🍺

And some helpful music...

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

This LARP gets u put on a government watch list.

The "Mickey Mouse Watch" list.

Laugh all you like, but if you want to get off Jury Duty just
prove to the system you're knowledgeable and politically
active in THAT direction.
I called the Commission in my county this morning and "You
are excused permanently from jury duty; and your services
until now are appreciated."
I guess the 'carried by six' might be getting a lota miles soon.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So FOX just announced the following headline:

PUTIN BOMBS HOLOCAUST MEMORIAL

Anyone else's BS meter going off?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Pfizer vaccine data
pg. 30

t.co/1ziLRzkwgn
edit on 1-3-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Q Appendix of CPT Codes for Covid-19 vaccines

The CDC and Medicare/Medicaid set up the Q appendix documenting a timeline of approval of Covid-19 vaccines and dosages specific for each manufacturer and the billing codes. The entire purpose of doing this was for tracking and gathering data. They have it all and know exactly how the vaccines are impacting different groups of people and which vaccines are causing the most harm and what Adverse effects are being caused.
"The new CPT codes clinically distinguish each COVID-19 vaccine for better tracking, reporting and analysis".
Seems they messed up at the beginning and unmasked Pfizer #91300 and Moderna #91301. Can't have the public easily identify what they are getting.

But they didn't stop there and maybe gave too much information such as the Astra Zeneca/Oxford vaccine using viral DNA from a Chimpanzee adenovirus or Novavax with 20% insect cells.

New codes for tracking were issued for new variables such as mix and match vaccines, combined vaccines, changes in the Pfizer's formulation, different dosage levels, and the lack of difference between boosters. The human experiment.

The AMA [American Medical Association] also helped the cause by updating the electronic system and identifying where more vaccines were needed.

Since they are all so proactive...
January 1, 2021 6 new codes were introduced but two are attention grabbers:
1. Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome M35.81 [3+5+8+1= 17]
2.Other Specified Systemic Involvement of Connective Tissue M35.89 [8+9= 17]

www.ama-assn.org>press center>press-releases December 17, 2020
www.ama-assn.org>press-center>press-releases AMA Releases 2020CPT code set-American Medical...

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Meanwhile, back in the USSR...

twitter.com... (they just had to add "17" to her diatribe)

So, now we’re getting propaganda about CIA guys that ran the contra insurgency.

But Waugh's main target was a notorious terrorist known as Carlos the Jackal, who had orchestrated the spectacular kidnapping of OPEC oil ministers in Vienna in 1975. He was the world's most wanted man, living in Khartoum where Waugh found him, and took pictures from the fifth floor of his hideout across the street.

The Jackal was arrested and sentenced to life in prison. Bin Laden remained a free man.

Martin asked Prado, "Was there any thought to trying to take bin Laden out?"

"Yes, of course," he replied. "Unfortunately, the political fortitude was not there yet. We could have kidnapped him at that time, but we were not allowed to do so."
CBS news

An entire book about this guy was published in 2012. Before he joined the CIA, he ran security for a Miami drug trafficker and then did hits for the Italian Mafia.

Enrique "Ricky" Prado's resume reads like the ultimate CIA officer: veteran of the Central American wars, running the CIA's operations in Korea, a top spy in America's espionage programs against China, and deputy to counter-terrorist chief Cofer Black -- and then a stint at Blackwater. But he's also alleged to have started out a career as a hitman for a notorious Miami mobster, and kept working for the mob even after joining the CIA. Finally, he went on to serve as the head of the CIA's secret assassination squad against Al-Qaida.

It tracks the history of Prado's alleged Miami patron and notorious coc aine trafficker, Alberto San Pedro, and suspicions that Prado moved a secret death squad from the CIA to Blackwater.
WIRED

I’m sure the timing of all this is just a coincidence; hinging off Hillary's 'insurgency' tweet.

Yemen - Billy Waugh, al Qaeda, 9/11 and the CIA

Hard to believe Billy Waugh was still kickin down doors at age 71, and still alive at 92! He must have been part of that "super-soldier" program.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Just like last night on Fox. They kept showing footage of a cluster bomb going off and they didn't hit even one car. Either expert marksmanship or the most extraordinary poor targeting.
Funny how people can watch the same footage and believe what the voices are saying rather than what is right before their eyes.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Just like last night on Fox. They kept showing footage of a cluster bomb going off and they didn't hit even one car. Either expert marksmanship or the most extraordinary poor targeting.
Funny how people can watch the same footage and believe what the voices are saying rather than what is right before their eyes.

MOST of what we're currently hearing and seeing right now is engineered propaganda.
Take it ALL with lots of salt.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
We learned from the BLM/Antifa riots that people can watch cars and buildings burning in the background and still believe that they are "mostly peaceful protests"! A lot of people seem to be incapable of thinking for themselves.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

holy crud? the first one listed

1p36 deletion syndrome is a disorder that typically causes severe intellectual disability. Most affected individuals do not speak, or speak only a few words. They may have temper tantrums, bite themselves, or exhibit other behavior problems. Most have structural abnormalities of the brain, and seizures occur in more than half of individuals with this disorder. Affected individuals usually have weak muscle tone (hypotonia) and swallowing difficulties (dysphagia).

nice to know this reaction in advance.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

m.facebook.com...

edit on 1-3-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
Good morning everyone.

I was watching a history documentary that showed a map of Ukraine and I noticed that 'Kiev' was spelled 'Kyew'.

Considering that we are in the midst of a Spiritual war, and also a physical war, anyone else think it a weird co-inkydink that 'Kiev' can be pronounced as 'Q'?

As above, so below.

we call W a double U in the English language. It is double V every where else and looks like two V's to me.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It is a good thing that I am sitting to read that. That list of adverse effects is breath taking and yet they continued to market it and mandate the Pfizer vaccine.
I wonder what "off label" use of the vaccine was because there were 417 cases. Could it have been for young children at that time who were not approved to get the poison?
If so they would already know the effects of the vaccine without even conducting a clinical trial.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It is funny though because I can rewind, replay, rewind, replay, point out the obvious and it just doesn't sink in to family watching it. They just get uncomfortable but deny the obvious...

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
More on Zelensky:

twitter.com...

He missed his calling 👇

m.youtube.com...

I completely dismiss the corrupt, liberal media depiction of the Ukraine govt as the "good guys". On the other hand, I'm hesitant to label Putin a 'white hat' or view him as savior of humanity. I'm not limiting myself to choosing between two opposing narratives in a war of duality. I'm in search of the truth

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Funny that I had just flagged the PAHPRA [Pandemic and All Hazards Preparedness Act] with the liability waiver issued March 17 2020. The document you posted shows that Pfizer had direct and on-going knowledge that their vaccine was a danger to human health.
There is one clause that removes that liability waiver:
the liability waiver is in effect except "in claims of willful misconduct".

This looks to me like willful misconduct. They knew and didn't care.
Pfizer global class action suit in coming.

www.govinfo.gov...>content>pkg>html

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Pfizer vaccine data
pg. 30

t.co/1ziLRzkwgn

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Do you think that this connects to Mr. Pool's post with the sunny yellow smiling M&M or Skittles candy? If he has the mansion and billions in the bank he has every reason to be smiling.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Slight detour off the Ukraine rails to ClownAaggedeon...in other misfortunes & riches...

Zika: Brazil/Ukraine - Microcephaly- EUA for vaccine explored by Dr. Malone, but was it Cesium-137?

PubMed NIH

Ooops, just an 'accident' waiting to happen...

History Brazil

Starting around May 2015 to 2016 there was a massive rash of reported Microcephaly newborn cases in Brazil, but blamed on the Zika virus.

According to newspapers.com::
2015: 319 total uses of "zika" (majority are as a surname)
2016: 45,112 total uses of "zika"

NY Times went ballistic covering this story as did Dr. Malone:

Zika Fetal Neuropathogenesis

In 2016, Dr. Malone started a new company: Atheric Pharmaceutical, LLC. A biopharmaceutical company focused on the rapid development and commercialization of repurposed drugs as Countermeasures to prevent and treat Zika and other Flavivirus disease.

Prior to Microcephaly [radioactive] Zika outbreak, OrbeShield earns Soligenix up to $26.3m from BARDA to develop countermeasures for people who just happen to ingest radioactive materials.

Dr. Robert Malone 2017 resume:

Awarded to Soligenix: BARDA Contract (Advanced Development of OrbeShield in GI ARS)

Tech Watch: proposal development. Proposal manager and Technical Proposal lead author. 2013 /$26 million.

OrbeShield

And for whatever reason he removed "OrbeShield" from his June 2021 resume

I'm not implying anything negative toward Dr. Malone, but I find it damn interesting how he has his fingerprints all over virus & radioactive countermeasures, both in the private sector & military funding...which concerning Zika was likely a cover story given the mass media blitz at the time. Dr. Malone is definitely a POI and may yield clues as crazy as it may sound to the next planscamdemic coming soon.

Today:

The Slovak Spectator

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Tried to do all that, wont let me

Thank you for taking the time to reply and help though, appreciated
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
It is a good thing that I am sitting to read that. That list of adverse effects is breath taking and yet they continued to market it and mandate the Pfizer vaccine.
I wonder what "off label" use of the vaccine was because there were 417 cases. Could it have been for young children at that time who were not approved to get the poison?
If so they would already know the effects of the vaccine without even conducting a clinical trial.

A lot of side effects listed as juvenile this and that so they are kind of admitting this. To my mind anyhow.

top topics

<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join