It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 342
<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Even though I'm not much of a contributing person but enjoy being here & thankful for ALL of you great people
& the time that each person puts into this thread...Thank You
! me DOB is 3 19.
And thank you Crank for that very long explanation of what is happening & what is to come...very informative!
Cheers
Ektar
edit on 132022 by Ektar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Will throw in a few more March B-days, lot’s on our Irish side of the Family, mostly the girls.

Tesla girl - 3-6-9
Me / ML - 3-13-6

Leaving off the exact years, but interesting numbers, huh ?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Seriously though, it's like the last 40 years of propaganda is being regurgitated in full force.

That went straight to my top ten headlines, but moved to number eleven just seconds later by THIS

Here's what I think happened. The minion drone at the m.A.L.I.C.E. terminal was told to input... "flood the world with new and clear messaging on Ukraine" and of course m.A.L.I.C.E. being totally insane right now read the input as "flood the world with nuclear messaging on Ukraine" and here we are.

This is why I'm staying out of most if this, this is both figuratively and literally the meltdown point on "messaging" and mind control. The only safe POV is one well above the intended targets, and folks here really should know they are NOT the intended targets and avoid all of this.

Why on Earth would Vlad nuke his own country at this point? He has run them over in days, the idea that he's so panicked he needs a nuke is classic inversion: "we're so screwed we need THE COLLECTIVE to nuke and get us out of this mess now!!!"

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Will throw in a few more March B-days, lot’s on our Irish side of the Family, mostly the girls.

Tesla girl - 3-6-9
Me / ML - 3-13-6

Hmm, you, then DD, then me, is a triad here and we know what that means.

Then Ektar adding shortly after.

One day I will surely miss tossing out random stuff and seeing what returns from the collective here. So amazing how often I say some seemingly off the wall thing and and someone chimes in with "uh, cranky..." and there it is.

DJT said It's Happening (notice how present he is versus how joe is presented like a phantom) which is in fact march Madness

Note here:

Shall we play a game,,, references War Games and "Thermonuclear war" and the only way to win is not play = scare tactic.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

OMG, that tweet.🙄🤪

Programming complete...

It's from "Silent Hill: Shattered Memories" if anyone is wondering.

Meanwhile, as everyone is focused elsewhere, a UBI bill S-233 advanced throughout Feb in Canada would, "create national standards for health and social supports that complement a guaranteed basic income program.."

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

imo it's related to this illness...
en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Oppositional_defiant_disorder

Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)[1] is listed in the DSM-5 under Disruptive, impulse-control, and conduct disorders and defined as "a pattern of angry/irritable mood, argumentative/defiant behavior, or vindictiveness".[2] This behavior is usually targeted toward peers, parents, teachers, and other authority figures

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - March 1st

KU V22.33 020322 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

NOTES
1) I have updated the list of tweets captured to include the last 3200 each for:
Nancy Pelosi
Chuck Schumer
Adam Schiff
Dianne Feinstein

2) I will contnue to update the above daily alongside HRC, RENEGADE and Huma Abedin.

3) Other usual accounts also updated:
POTUS45
catturd2
Dan Scavino
Mike Pompeo
Chuck Grassley
USMC
USNavy
US Dept of Defense
Royal Marines

4) I ran out of time to update the decode tabs today, such as the Qclock.

Time for zeds.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Me, too, Cranky. 3-30

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Tesla girl - 3-6-9
Me / ML - 3-13-6

My kids are the 6th and 9th of march, they're half irish too.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I wonder if the data Putin gave Trump in the soccer ball was Hunter's labtop..?

I don't buy the story where he left it in a repair shop. He's not a total idiot to be dealing with things on the level he was. Plus, he had other resources like in his SS detail to recover his P@ssw0rd, especially of it was just biden2020 anyway.

edit on 1-3-2022 by FlyingFox because: w00rding

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Well, the description fits. That DSM volume has a name for every behavior under the sun. We have adults with oppositional defiant disorder in our gov't.

Must be a dozen disorders in the DSM-5 that describe this nutcase...

Think it's time for a remake of Dr. Strangelove with a more diverse cast.🤪

Comments

She's from the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, same as VP Harris.🙄

Suffers from X-treme TDS, too...Comments

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
hmm

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   

The picture of the ball above and here:

Are those the same ball? I mean could the Trump/Putin ball have a QR Code in the red pixels?

Also is anyone else thinking that the whole "Watch the Water" thing had to do with Ukrainian Government preventing Water from going to Russian populace?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Biden Laptop repair guy was genuine. FBI told him to shut up. He did. Not a peep out of the guy since.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   
In 1815, it was Russia that thwarted the Rothschild family's first attempt at world domination.
In 2022, Russia is once again thwarting the plans of bankers whose wealth has been built on a river of blood of countless wars. Russia has been a nightmare for the Rothschild family for centuries.

t.me...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
In a few days. if they continue along this line, the US will find Putin's missiles around the corner at Bolsonaro's house and maybe even in Messico, Argentina, Guatemala, Colombia, Cuba, Nicaragua, Cile.

edit on 2-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   

"... This is not a war with Ukraine. It is a comparison with globalism as an integral planetary phenomenon. It is a confrontation at all levels - geopolitical and ideological. Russia rejects everything in globalism - unipolarism, Atlanticism, on the one hand, and liberalism, anti-tradition, technocracy, the Great Reset in a word, on the other. It is clear that all European leaders are part of the Atlanticist liberal elite.
And we are at war with exactly that. Hence their legitimate reaction. Russia is now excluded from the globalist networks. She no longer has a choice: either to build her own world or to disappear. Russia has set a path to build her world, her civilization. And now the first step has been taken. But sovereign in the face of globalism can only be a large space, a continent-state, a civilization-state. No country can resist complete disconnection for long.
Russia is creating a global resistance field. Victory for her would be a victory for all alternative forces, both right and left, and for all peoples. We are, as always, starting the most difficult and dangerous processes.
But when we win, everyone takes advantage of it. This is how it should be. We are creating the conditions for true multipolarity. And those who are ready to kill us now will be the first to take advantage of our enterprise tomorrow. I almost always write things that then come true. This too will come true "………….
And again: "What does it mean for Russia to break with the West? It is salvation. The modern West, where the Rothschilds, Soros, Schwab, Bill Gates and Zuckerberg triumph, is the most disgusting thing in the history of the world. It is no longer the West of the Greek-Roman Mediterranean culture, nor the Christian Middle Ages, nor the violent and contradictory twentieth century. It is a cemetery of the toxic waste of civilization, it is anti-civilization. And the sooner and more completely Russia detaches from it, the sooner it returns to its roots. At what? Christian, Greco-Roman, Mediterranean… - European… That is, to the roots common to the true West. These roots - theirs! - the modern West has cut them out. And they remained in Russia.
Only now Eurasia is raising its head. Only now is liberalism in Russia losing ground underfoot.
Russia is not Western Europe. Russia followed the Greeks, Byzantium and Eastern Christianity. And she is still following this path. Yes, with zigzags and detours. Sometimes in dead ends. But she is moving.
Russia arose to defend the values ​​of Tradition against the modern world. It is precisely that "revolt against the modern world". Haven't you learned?
And Europe must break with the West, and the United States must also follow those who reject globalism. And then everyone will understand the significance of the modern war in Ukraine.
Many people in Ukraine understood this. But the terrifyingly angry liberal-Nazi propaganda left no stone unturned mind of the Ukrainians. They will come to their senses and fight with us for the kingdom of light, for tradition and a true European Christian identity. Ukrainians are our brothers. They were, they are and they will be.
The break with the West is not a break with Europe. It is a break with death, degeneration and suicide. It is the key to recovery. And Europe itself - the peoples of Europe - should follow our example: overthrow the anti-national globalist junta. And to build a true European house, a European palace, a European cathedral ”.
- Alexandr Dugin -

t.me...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting how it took 46 years to build the second temple and 2x23 =46

Another thing is, you are born according to OT writing at conception, and consciousness or a developed I, that finds its place in the world aged 7, that would mean you were actually 6 years and 3 moons old, so if we take the recurring number in religious text of 40 and being lost, that means at the age of 46 and 3 moons you should be awakened, so by those workings I've only four more years in this fKing nut house, Yay

new topics

top topics

<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join