It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 339
<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: dashen
This LARP gets u put on a government watch list.

For what? Comedy?

yes

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
There are too many pieces. The whole Ukraine thing doesn't address so many other issues. Body doubles. Human trafficking (and related issues like Ghislaine Maxwell). Mysterious deaths and suicides. COVID. MRNA vaccines. Military aircraft falling out the sky. The everything shortage. Quantum stuff. UFO disclosure. JFK file release. Durham and Hillary/Obamagate. China. North Korea. Global hum. Antarctica (and visits). The Pope (and his visits). Hunter Biden. Luciferians. Election fraud. Soros. BLM/Antifa. Transgenderism/transhumanism. Climate change. Israel/Iran fighting. Starlink. Ever Given. Earthquakes. Volcano eruptions (including the giant one in the middle of the ocean). January 6. The bomb that blew up in front of the AT&T building. Obvious weather manipulation. Afghanistan.

It's like "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy Joel.

We might be too focused on Ukraine...

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: Caled
I can see the news story now...domestic terrorists out themselves as KIEWanon, an international terrorist organization trying to hand the Ukraine over to mother Russia. It's just not right...the branding will have to change (from Qanon), everyone will need new t-shirts...

originally posted by: IAMTAT
KIEW

LOLOLO....that’s Funny Caled, but maybe you guys are on to something ?! Doobydoll’s intuitive observations always worthy of consideration 🥰 followed up by Charliebrowndog’s insights on how that may change the search algorithms is pretty interesting ?

All roads leading to Q = Unity, are being blocked, manipulated and in every way possible being slandered. My Question is Why would sooo much effort be devoted to discrediting peacefully researching Anons, who are trying to come to the table with facts and support to aid in the liberation of a criminal takeover of our Countries.

Was encouraged listening to Kash and Devin at C-pac , Kash eludes to reading Durham reports closely for those frustrated by how slow the wheels of justice turn and Devin seems to think by the end of March Truth network will be able to host everyone still on waiting list, He makes bold condemnations on how corrupt media has caused unnecessary loss of life and makes good points about how unbiased news could change the World....We already know that’s True. 😊

edit on 3/1/2022 by Caled because: Afghanistan. How did I forget Afghanistan?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Recapping this thread is gonna be a task.

Send booze and nose beers.

edit on 3 1 2022 by dashen because: Q

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

A POST 4U ,

Cheers

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight
That sure makes complete sense and thanks for sharing, it also ties in with Ukraine releasing criminals from Prison and handed weapons to go fight or blow stuff up

Loving this movie! on the edge of my seat this week so far and I think it is just going to get better every day for Anons
Cheers,
MP

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I feel like the answer is simple and we are just missing it. The race car is being held together with duct tape and bubble gum just long enough to get to the finish line.

I feel like if we knew the true purpose of the vaccines we would be able to figure it out quickly.

originally posted by: dashen

Recapping this thread is gonna be a task.

Send booze and nose beers.

edit on 3/1/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I think you've just pointed out "Rel's 'can't see the wood for the trees'" moment, T1

That puts a whole nother layer of meaning to the Mr Pool post of 64!

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

zip
edit on 1-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The people pushing the vaccines are so inhuman that they probably think the public would be grateful for a null outcome, thankful to be still alive....with their guidance, of course.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

64 backward is 46 which is how many chromosomes we all have as humans (it's usually stated as 23 pairs). I know this thought will muddy the waters, but if the 64 is about the Pfizer documents, then could the vaccine be about reverse engineering the human genome one human at a time?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

zip

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
What a week. About 20% of the folks reading this will be feeling it. Go with the flow. If you are not now, you will in the next few weeks.

If anyone is still viewing the eneMedia system at this point they would be better served just eating toxic nuclear waste instead. There is no, zero, none, truth to be found on teeeveee, NPR, Fox, MSNBC, C-Span, WaPo/NYPravda etc. None, there never will be from this point forward, so viewing it for insight into truth is pointless. Symbols, yes, but even then at this point there are so many fires, so many catastrophes, so much infighting, that the symbols will be hard to parse for most.

Throw the effing teeeveee out, unsubscribe from every. single. MSM system entirely. Unplug now, you'll thank yourself later.

The Rona Narrative collapsed as predicted, and now, it has been knocked off the main mind control system for good, as predicted. The Pharma goons are happy about this, as the Vaxxlash will be arriving soon. It appears to be summer when the pharma goons and their draco shills will be begging for protection. Too many fires, the pharma goons needed relief, Vlad provided it (see pharma release today: this was written the other day in part), but it won't be going away like they hope. Remember here we said at the beginning, Pharma must go down, it controls the world from behind the scenes.

For the folks who wanted it to "kick off," "get this thing going already," "blow it all up and burn it to the ground": Arrival.
Enjoy, this is what you were craving and it will not disappoint you. For those who were more "please... controlled demolition, there needs to be an order" you will not be disappointed either, as everyone was prepared for this. That's, in part, why Q.

In order. All wars are energy feeding for the Demon Class for lack of a better word. All wars are money related for the banking class. All wars are "let's use these weapons, kill some commies" for the military industrial complex class. These of course overlap, the problem is few within the confines of those mental prisons can see a POV other then their own. In order to understand what is happening, one MUST avoid being locked into any one POV = that's, in part, why Q.

In six months, many reading this will have their POV sharply elevated.

Vlad 2.0 is a White Hat. If "russia" not Russia ceases to be the baddie, the boogieman, the evil empire, the whole house of Divide and Conquer cards collapses in seconds. How do I know Vlad is a White Hat? The known scumbag criminals attacking him are doing so from their ivory towers on twitter, or contained eneMedia friendly stages and nothing else.

This is the day they feared, which means it is the day we wanted, and some of us have waited ages for this, ignoring the endless, mind numbing "russia russia russia" mind control loop.

Russia banned from world cup today --- see it?

The irony here is effing priceless. They demonized "russia" and Vlad for decades, saying he'd kill us plebes, knowing he would not. And now, he's leading the charge, not to kill the plebes, but the Controller Class. He is making good and the irony is classic.

This will, and I mean WILL, usher in a new reality. What that means depends on your POV. I'd work really hard to get rid of the "us vs. them" mentality, as it will NOT serve you from here on out. It simply won't. The world was NEVER what it appeared to be, never, as in never, as in............ never. What is collapsing never was to begin with, which is why this is so funny on one level. We were all lied to about everything, even by the White Hats in places.

The Controllers went all in on The Rona, setting fire to everything at once, figuring it would be perfect,,, then Team Joe, then Vlad, then Vaxxlash, then bankruptcy, then defections of all sorts. Now the Controllers cannot control anything, they can only flail about saying the same. exact. things. they've been saying for the last 10k years, only louder and more often. They have nothing now but chaos and infighting.

It occurs to me that Team Joe, and Joe in particular, are so stupid they must be classified as terrorists at this point. No one can be this stupid unless it is by design, it just isn't possible.

The Choice Point being finalized means folks will get more of what they decided. Those who chose fear will see more fear, a lot of it, they will find the places where only fear is reflected, and they will only "hear" fear related information. Those who chose love, or liberation, will slowly find new ways of existing in very surprising ways. Both will increasingly find being with each more difficult as the two vibrations are wholly incompatible at this point. Which reflects my opening: Teeeveee etc. is TOXIC to those who chose liberation, but glorious manna to those who chose fear and the BorgVerse.

From here to the equinox will be a holding period for the 20% I mentioned above, a very odd place as the reality forms around them. I'll be posting less, I may take approach many here do, either morning Coffee Chat or Evening Catch Up, as much is going on in the background, my background. As many of our crew says,,, stay frosty, and,,,, wait, wait, wait, wait, before reacting to anything. The speed at which things change and move will simply blow your minds in the coming weeks and months.

One last. The "nuclear" word will be tossed around ad nauseam for the foreseeable future, not. gonna. happen. DO NOT play into it. It will not happen, remember, the same people who nuked an entire planet for spite, Tiamat/astroid belt, live here, and their BS is now bluster, as the ability to blow this place for spite was removed. Will they claim "conventional" weapons are nukes, yep, but either way destruction isn't happening, as the collective decided it is a no go - have a look for yourself, as Source is Open Source. If not Source, Bruce Cathie's work will illuminate, real nukes just can't just be triggered, they require sun, earth's geomagnetic field and more to aligned to a singular moment.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

For those who claim "but they are just going digital so they can freeze us out" folks. Civil Asset Forfeiture, Garnishing, Asset Freeze IRS, Confiscation, SWIFT, (look up the "art of the steal" ) and of course the Canadian idiots going too far and revealing the truth.

It has always been this way. Denying the pre-existing condition doesn't make that conditional any less real.

This will happen, one way or another, and depending on POV it will be liberation from the banking controller scum, or it will be just a new level of their control system. If Vlad wasn't a White Hat, none of the above would have been REVEALED, for all to see. He just exposed a deeper level of the control system, only white hats do that.

To recap: In less than three weeks hidden parts of the banking control system have been revealed, in RETALIATION toward efforts for those seeking liberation. RETALIATION.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
In a properly ordered tarot deck, the Ace of Swords is the 64th card. Most people know it as the Ace of Spades.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

64 backward is 46 which is how many chromosomes we all have as humans (it's usually stated as 23 pairs). I know this thought will muddy the waters, but if the 64 is about the Pfizer documents, then could the vaccine be about reverse engineering the human genome one human at a time?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: duncanhidao
I can't get it to put up the English subtitles

Rainbows
Jane

1. Click the CC icon to enable
2. Click the gear icon, then click on subtitles

3. Click on Auto-translate

4. Select English from the drop-down menu

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
The Rona Narrative collapsed as predicted, and now, it has been knocked off the main mind control system for good, as predicted.

Speak for yourself.

I still have to wear a mask in shops, cannot find work because I cannot network in the public places I used to visit, and HATE the people who have been jabbed, carry their "pass sanitaire" on a mobile, and swan around as if everything is fine although they still grumble about restrictions.

pft!

I wish I was a hitman.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If that is the case (and I don't doubt you), are there other posts this could apply to?

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
In a properly ordered tarot deck, the Ace of Swords is the 64th card. Most people know it as the Ace of Spades.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Omg. So much info in one post. Thank you!

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Biden isalso giving the State of the Union speech tonight as well. Maybe there is something important that will be revealed. I wonder how much of the truck convoy has made it? Imagine if they all honk their horns throughout the entire speech.

new topics

top topics

<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join