It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
odysee.com...@ForeverTruth333:f/U.S.-Embassy-Kyiv-video-re--DTRA-Biological-Threat-Reduction-Program-via-YT_14Jan2020:5?fbclid=IwAR2MZRPigW uP8wzhiDlriNbNpmWBzuuyyn8RvN0Sgxn-wu_3lAnPsGmaBEo

This  video, found on the US Embassy Kyiv YouTube channel, was published 14 January 2020 with the following description:

"Learn about the cooperative and vital work the US Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) Biological Threat Reduction Program does with its partners to reduce the threat of biological agents."

armswatch.com... cEmu3CstbHMXZoRb7OkJhOXiGH81Xqg

The Pentagon has conducted biological experiments with a potentially lethal outcome on 4,400 soldiers in Ukraine and 1,000 soldiers in Georgia. According to leaked documents, all volunteer deaths should be reported within 24 h (in Ukraine) and 48 h (in Georgia).

The Pentagon has launched a 5-year long project with a possible extension of up to 3 years code-named GG-21: “Arthropod-borne and zoonotic infections among military personnel in Georgia”. According to the project’s description, blood samples will be obtained from 1,000 military recruits at the time of their military registration physical exam at the Georgian military hospital located in Gori.

The soldiers’ blood samples will be stored and further tested at the Lugar Center, a $180 million Pentagon-funded facility in Georgia’s capital Tbilisi.

Documents obtained from the US Federal contracts registry show that USAMRU-G is expanding its activities to other US allies in the region and is “establishing expeditionary capabilities” in Georgia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, Latvia and any future locations. The next USAMRU-G project involving biological tests on soldiers is due to start in March of this year at the Bulgarian Military Hospital in Sofia.

The Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) has funded a similar project involving soldiers in Ukraine code-named UP-8: The spread of  Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever (CCHF) virus and hantaviruses in Ukraine and the potential need for differential diagnosis in patients with suspected leptospirosis. The project started in 2017 and was extended few times until 2020, internal documents show.

DTRA has allocated $80 million for biological research in Ukraine as of 30 July 2020, according to information obtained from the US Federal contracts registry. Tasked with the program is the US company Black &Veatch Special Projects Corp

dilyana.bg... 8nadCdWp5eDoM_QR0

American pharmaceutical giant Gilead has paid at least $178 million to doctors and $81 million to hospitals in the US to promote and prescribe the company’s drugs despite cases of deaths and severe side effects. The drug-maker funded as many as 21,833 physicians in 2019 alone, according to data about Gilead payments from 2013 to 2019.

Arms Watch has already revealed that at least 249 patients enrolled in the Gilead $3.3 billion Hepatitis C elimination project in Georgia have died, according to leaked documents. The cause of death of some patients has been reported as “unknown” in Gilead confidential reports. Other patients enrolled in the program have discontinued treatment due to serious adverse events. Some of them have died.

Deaths of patients in treatment with the Gilead hepatitis C antiviral Harvoni have been reported in the US, Canada, and Portugal, according to data obtained from the US Federal Drug Administration (FDA).

According to sealed court documents, Gilead has been under investigation for illegally funneling kickbacks to health care providers in the US to boost sales.

armswatch.com... XgPVFTjBmpjMi0TsTX37OPdT9N4MYkwhP0co2n_s
youtu.be...

The US Embassy to Tbilisi transports frozen human blood and pathogens as diplomatic cargo for a secret US military program. Internal documents, implicating US diplomats in the transportation of and experimenting on pathogens under diplomatic cover were leaked to me by Georgian insiders. According to these documents, Pentagon scientists have been deployed to the Republic of Georgia and have been given diplomatic immunity to research deadly diseases and biting insects at the Lugar Center – the Pentagon biolaboratory in Georgia’s capital Tbilisi.

The Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), which runs the US military program at the Lugar Center in Georgia, is alleged to have already performed field tests with an unknown substance in Chechnya, Russia. In June 2017 local citizens reported on a drone disseminating white powder close to the Russian border with Georgia

Besides having various military capabilities to disperse bio agents, DTRA has also full access to the Russian borders, granted under a military program called Georgia Land Border Security Project. The activities, related to this project have been outsourced to a private American company – Parsons Government Services International. Parsons has been awarded a $17.7 million contract under the Pentagon border security project in Georgia. DTRA has previously contracted Parsons for similar border security projects in Lebanon, Jordan, Libya and Syria. Interestingly, a subcontractor working on this border security project – TMC Global Professional Services, also happens to be contracted by DTRA for scientific support at the Lugar Center. The same American company – TMC, which works at the Lugar Center also carries out surveillance for WMD on the Georgian borders. The project coincides with the incident involving powder dissemination which was reported and filmed in neighbouring Chechnya close to the Georgian border.

Leaked documents reveal another company involved in the program in Georgia – Booz Allen Hamilton.

Ethnic Bioweapons

Documents reveal some of the projects funded by the Pentagon. Among them projects related to Russia. The US Air Force has been specifically collecting Russian RNA and synovial tissue samples raising fears in Moscow of a covert US ethnic bio-weapons program.

thebulletin.org... aDvvcLEAJyTUt0OgRoHFe9iKMEaSKIJlQ

The Russian invasion of Ukraine may put at risk a network of US-linked labs in Ukraine that work with dangerous pathogens, said Robert Pope, the director of the Cooperative Threat Reduction Program, a 30-year-old Defense Department program that has helped secure the former Soviet Union’s weapons of mass destruction and redirect former bioweapons facilities and scientists toward peaceful endeavors.

edit on 1-3-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'm surprised and confused...where are the 55,000 pages of vaccine information the FDA owes us today?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Good question 👀

a reply to: Caled

here

Once uploaded to the site, the newest will appear at the bottom of the page.

edit on 1-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Great video that exposes US political manouvering in Ukraine and their alliance with the Neo-Nazi faction in the country

t.me...

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Boom

BODY CAM FOOTAGE: Dominion Executive Eric Coomer Cuffed and Arrested in Colorado – Video Appears to Show He Drove Truck into Bar, Fled the Scene and Lied to Police

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
US Biolabs in Ukraine :

t.me...

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Key element here. Who was Coomer on the phone with that was so important that he would wreck into a building, and double check the phone before leaving the scene?

Maybe he wasn't denying the accident because of the damage, but rather because he was afraid of someone finding out who he was talking to.

(post by ONIONBAGMENACE removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

PM4U

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Bern, 1.3.2022

She was sacrificed by the misdeed of our government.
May there be peace!

She died in agony last night

Swiss neutrality

From 7.8.1815 to 28.2.2022

The funeral will take place on Saturday 5 March 2022 from 2 pm on Bundesplatz.

For those who have no place in Bern, any other government building is available

The Swiss people.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

🇷🇺🇺🇦 Chechan leader Kadyrov on telegram:

Nazis, Bandera and shaitans (calling themselves "Chechens"), we will soon reach you! Just don't run away, we want to end you, one place at a time!

t.me...

These men will clean up the Nazis who hid in the cities

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Another good value add on the 23 pairs of chromosomes, Guyfriday!

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I mentioned earlier zero chance of nuke mania, Clif agrees for different reasons (thanks Clif!).

Worth noting tonight a guy not Joe Biden, one of many pretending to be Joe Biden, will spew total and complete gibberish in front of a sea of stupidity, in an effort to make the dumbest people on earth look less dumb. Without seeing I know he will not only fail, but make things worse. Then again, worse is relative HILARIOUS CLIP

Worth noting.

This month is 3 with some interesting patterns arriving.

Also worth noting.

3.14 (DoobyD's birthday)
3.15 The Ides (mine)

And reduction 396 (2022 reduced).

All numbers we've seen featured heavily here, including reflections related to money. The two I'm eyeballing are SUNday 3-13 and mirror Thursday 3-31

New Moon tomorrow.
Full Moon 3-18-2022 or 3-9-6 or 396

Spring Equinox 3-20-2022

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Re:

If that is the case (and I don't doubt you), are there other posts this could apply to?

Yes, see my post yesterday that shows posts #613 and #1316; which both have a chan post number of 64.

There is also 1 post with chan post number of 46; #565

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.46 📁
Jan 19 2018 17:30:25 (EST)
CS will live in fear from today forward.
Thank you for visiting the WH.
Q

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Mr. Pool...tbh I don't follow his messages. But it does look like Zelensky is a well cared for little puppet..

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: duncanhidao
I can't get it to put up the English subtitles

Rainbows
Jane

1. Click the CC icon to enable
2. Click the gear icon, then click on subtitles

3. Click on Auto-translate

4. Select English from the drop-down menu

Thank-You EMN for the instructions and Love you Jane for asking the dumb question I was too embarrassed to ask. 🥰 really looking forward to what this Italian Man has to say if Duncan thinks it’s that meaningful, some strong guiding forces in my life come from my Italian side of the Family. 💕

💕 ((( Cranky ))) 💕 happy to see you, lol, you’re so smart and insightful....and unplugging is the Natural Path we need to embrace and remember, but I gotta tell you, when the day comes our connections here end, it will be sad and bitter sweet, Ironic that what made this all possible, social media is ultimately our Achilles Heal...

Dash, give yourself a break, LOLOLO there’s no possible way to “ re-cap “ this ! Use your tried and true opening format, a few cool memes, and we’re good to go ! Our beloved Sufi is up to date on archives. 🥰. From my POV this needs to be a labor of Love , not burden, at least not the unnecessary type !

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Seriously though, it's like the last 40 years of propaganda is being regurgitated in full force.

Though the rhetoric is heating up.

twitter.com...

Um, worriesome coming from liar-in-chief...

twitter.com...

Meh, all part of their game. Lavrov is pissed that Biden added him to the sanctions list.

new topics

top topics

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join