It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The state of mind of true anons right now:

rumble.com...

rumble.com...
edit on 2-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

After years of taking punches from the Deep State, driving them to exhaustion and revealing their true nature
the time has come to react!

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Russia and China are about to release a gold-backed cryptocurrency

After banning all cryptocurrencies, China is now "close" to releasing its own digital currency. A gold-backed cryptocurrency.

This could be "a catastrophic trap door opening under the US economy.

When China unexpectedly announces its 20,000 tons of gold and a gold-backed cryptocurrency that "kills the deadliest US dollar than a potato, it will be a" Pearl Harbor-like event, and it's coming.

Russia, for its part, is perhaps building a gold-backed cryptocurrency at the state level, which has the potential to disrupt the current global financial system.

t.me...

it.sputniknews.com...=g%3D8291795%2Fp%3D5776919

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Great dot on our now forming picture of what is happening!

Thanks T1

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Funny that I had just flagged the PAHPRA [Pandemic and All Hazards Preparedness Act] with the liability waiver issued March 17 2020. The document you posted shows that Pfizer had direct and on-going knowledge that their vaccine was a danger to human health.
There is one clause that removes that liability waiver:
the liability waiver is in effect except "in claims of willful misconduct".

This looks to me like willful misconduct. They knew and didn't care.
Pfizer global class action suit in coming.

www.govinfo.gov...>content>pkg>html

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Pfizer vaccine data
pg. 30

t.co/1ziLRzkwgn

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
‼️EXTREMELY INSIGHTFUL VIDEO‼️

t.me...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The German insurance executive of BKK ProVita, who denounced the high rate of side effects of the vaccine revealed by the billing data, was fired

Two weeks ago, BKK ProVita president Andreas Schöfbeck caused a real stir by writing to the German vaccine regulator, the Paul-Ehrlich-Institut, to inquire about the high rate of vaccine side effects evident from the BKK billing data.

Representatives of the Paul-Ehrlich-Institut, including its chairman, Klaus Cichutek, had agreed to meet Schöfbeck and other BKK officials to discuss their concerns on the afternoon of the same day, but this was obviously not possible.

Schöfbeck's dismissal was shamelessly timed to prevent him from attending that meeting, which was held without him.

This is the behavior of people who have "deep confidence in the safety and efficacy" of Covid vaccines, but in doing so they undermine more and more and irreversibly that of the public.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Thank you for introducing me to Alexandr Dugin!,

What a great mind to capture the essence of geopolitics and eugenic maniacs and the fight against their war on humanity in such an eloquent manner.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Denier is the one who denies, against all evidence, the reality of the facts.
And he continues to call those who have opened their minds to the reality of things as a denier.

Incredible facts will soon be revealed for those who have conformed to the system to understand.
I imagine this site will have an incredible increase in visits and the work you have done over the years will go down in history

This is the site of a friend who has done an amazing job over the years to collect the crumbs.
It is in my signature and I invite everyone to visit it, especially if they do not follow from the beginning.
It will be useful to understand the incredible and terrible events that await us shortly.

www.qanonitalia.it...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
6 hours to become a genetically modified organism

The researchers found that when the mRNA vaccine enters the human liver cells, it triggers the cell’s DNA, which is inside the nucleus, to increase the production of the LINE-1 gene expression to make mRNA.

The mRNA then leaves the nucleus and enters the cell’s cytoplasm, where it translates into LINE-1 protein. A segment of the protein called the open reading frame-1, or ORF-1, then goes back into the nucleus, where it attaches to the vaccine’s mRNA and reverse transcribes into spike DNA.

Reverse transcription is when DNA is made from RNA, whereas the normal transcription process involves a portion of the DNA serving as a template to make an mRNA molecule inside the nucleus.

t.me...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The Ministry of Health of Ukraine shall use all material (including
equipment, instruments, and other supplies), training of personnel and services
provided in accordance with this Agreement exclusively for the purpose of
preventing the proliferation of technology, pathogens and expertise that are located
at facilities in Ukraine and that could be used in the development of biological
weapons.

The Ministry of Health of Ukraine or its designated agent shall consolidate
and store all dangerous pathogens at secure centralized laboratories designated in
writing by the Parties that have received or. are receiving the U.S. Department of
Defense assistance under this Agreement (hereinafter centralized laboratories). The
U.S. Department of Defense may provide molecular diagnostics capabilities,
improved electronic communications, and equipment for the safe and timely
transport of field pathogen samples to the centralized laboratories.

The total cost to the U.S. Department of Defense of all material, training
and services provided pursuant to this Agreement and the associated expenses shall
be up to fifteen (15) million U.S. dollars.

www.state.gov...

A2: No, all samples (Synovial tissue and RNA samples) shall be collected from Russia and must be Caucasian. The Government will not consider tissue samples from Ukraine.

sam.gov...

Did you really think Putin was watching and doing nothing?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Your posts are awesome! Lots of stars for you!

originally posted by: duncanhidao

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

This clip is unbelievable.
Nancy Pelosi slipped up and admitted that their backs are against the wall.
Think of the magnitude of what she just said on live television…

She accidentally admitted that [they] want to use military force to protect their interests in Ukraine.

Guess what Nancy?

Nothing can stop what is coming.

t.me...

Do you know that this chick, in the eyes of a foreigner, when she talks looks like a drunkard made of crack?

t.me...

Nancy Pelosi states verbatim that there is no possibility of the United States intervening militarily in Ukraine.
She categorically excludes it. This is perhaps the most damning proof that neither the Democrats nor the deep state of Washington are in control of this administration. The aim of the global powers was precisely to regain the White House and reach a confrontation with Russia.
Hillary Clinton, mastermind of the Spygate coup, tweeted about it in 2016 during the presidential campaign in which she stated that if the President of the United States gives the order for a nuclear strike it must be carried out.
This was the ultimate goal of the deep state.
The ultimate goal was the nuclear confrontation with Russia, a barrier against the plan to implement a world supergovernment.
They have failed and are publicly admitting that they are not in control.

t.me...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

🙏

Thanks go to the anons, without whom we would not have understood what we are experiencing now.
I almost always just highlight their work.

This should now make it clear how important operation Q is.

Q built the ark.
Now it's starting to rain ...

But we are only at the beginning before the Storm.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Why is Facebook releasing METAVERSE in the middle of a Plandemic?
Why is the METAVERSE so important to the CABAL?

t.me...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

4 years delta.
Ongoing military operations and a countdown.

On the 24th, Russia attacks Ukraine

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I apologize for posting so much.

I am at home without being able to work because my government, which is now crying out for freedom, has prevented me from doing so and I have to let off steam in some way.

Freedom is valid only for those who conform to the regime.

If I'm exaggerating tell me please.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
I apologize for posting so much.

I am at home without being able to work because my government, which is now crying out for freedom, has prevented me from doing so and I have to let off steam in some way.

Freedom is valid only for those who conform to the regime.

If I'm exaggerating tell me please.

I SECOND THAT.

You are NOT exaggerating.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Good morning. I am a 51-year-old Italian man in good health.
As of today, March 2022, I am forbidden to enter the cinema. I am prohibited from shopping in a store. I am forbidden to enter a restaurant. I am forbidden to train in a sports center or go to the swimming pool. I am forbidden to take the subway or a train. I am forbidden to get on the bus. I am forbidden to enter the post office. I am forbidden to work.

What crime am I guilty of? Did I hurt anyone? No. Or maybe you robbed someone, or committed a fraud? Not even. Will I have at least damaged some property, public or private? None of that. My only crime was supporting the inviolability of my body.
MY ONLY CRIME WAS CLAIMING MY CONSTITUTIONALLY GUARANTEED RIGHT TO REFUSE AN EXPERIMENTAL DRUG TREATMENT.
An experimental drug treatment whose long-term effects are admittedly completely unknown, and whose short-term effects they include, now in millions of cases all over the world: paralysis, thrombosis, autoimmune diseases, cardiovascular pathologies, cerebral haemorrhages, heart attacks, death.

Vaccinazism
Such mass persecution has not been seen on European territory since the times of Nazism. At that time the target of pseudoscientific fanaticism was mainly "a race", the Jewish one. Today the target is the only race: the human race.

As planned then:
after the spread of hate propaganda;
after having heralded an emergency created on purpose to obtain and impose extraordinary powers;
after having consolidated the control of the mass media and censored every dissenting voice;
after having implemented and made law the persecutory discrimination of a minority elected as a scapegoat;
today the regime starts its war activity.

Of course, now as then, the blame for the war is placed on the enemy. Perhaps you believe that the Nazis did not tell the same to their own population of subjects? Have you all forgotten "L’Anschluss"?

They tell you to your face
The regime confirms its hypocrisy and its contempt for its subjects in the most evident and public way: state TV broadcasts video game scenes, passing them off as images of an ongoing conflict.
They are declaring it to your face in the clearest way: they consider you complete idiots.
And the doubt that they are right is strong, given that today as then the average citizen refuses to accept the idea of ​​having been deceived and having supported institutions occupied by criminals. But, now as then, when rights disappear, they do not disappear only for the Jew or for the "novax", they disappear for everyone.

The rights that disappear are the rights of your children.
They are your rights, whoever you are.

stefano.re...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
And We Know

Video

☝☝☝
Min 44 :
From page 30 onwards, here are the side effects that we would only discover after 2085.

😱😱😱😱😱😱

phmpt.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join