It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 338
<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Beautiful documentary by the late Giulietto Chiesa on the Odessa massacre.

You can use the automatic translation function:

The Italians who have followed Giulietto Chiesa over the years know very well what happened and what is happening right now in Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Very great Giulietto.
You had foreseen everything:

I invite you to take some time using the automatic translation function to watch this video.
You will be amazed
edit on 1-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Whilst you’ve been distracted by Russia’s Invasion, the UK Gov. released a Report confirming the Fully Vaccinated now account for 9 in every 10 Covid-19 Deaths in England

dailyexpose.uk...

t.me...

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Putin gives a diplomatic but firm speech that embarrasses Schwab (see his expression), which targets the critical aspects of transhumanism and the agenda of the "Fourth Industrial Revolution".
He underlines the social impact of debt problems, underlines the huge problem of the detachment of the real and financial economies.
He talks about technological evolution and all the problems they entail: jobs that will disappear, middle class that will be demolished, poverty and totalitarian control, with enormous problems of planetary security.
He recalls the latest US elections and the role of the technology giants. And he also reiterates in some passages that the Russian remains attached to family, traditions and individual freedom.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Are we all ready for March Madness ? Holy Moly ! 🤔

As our Hearts go out to the Ukrainian people right now, sadly their biggest Enemy might not be Russia. You’ve all done a great job trying to figure out what / why this nightmare in Ukraine is happening, but I think NightFlight’s theories a few pages back, might nail the USA criminal players.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Globalist’s have infiltrated all NATO countries. Below is a really good deep dive by Amazing Polly into Canada’s help in fleecing Ukraine, with help from our buddy Georgie Sorrow. She makes another “ Orange “ connection, regarding the “Orange Revolution “ Polly also shows how all these Canadian “intellectuals” ended up changing Ukraine’s laws, helping to overturn elections, basically “penetrating”( Darth Klauss’s favorite word ) every fiber of their society.

rumble.com...

originally posted by: nerbot
a reply to: duncanhidao

MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY

What would be the relevance of the italics, T H and A?

They Have it All ?

God only knows what dribble we’ll hear tonight from the “ most votes ever President “ , I’m guessing the Russia, Russia, Russia narrative, followed by how that’s the reason for inflation and ending with some “work around” of telling us mandates are over, yippy, BUT make sure and get your boosters !! Meanwhile doing nothing to STOP bait and switch back door mandates being imposed by financially motivated “private” corporations...uggg

Looking forward to cheering on the Freedom Trucker’s , lol, Putin did get one thing right, “ The people are NOT going to accept World Government “ 💕🚚❤️🚛💕
edit on 1-3-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

They Have it All ?

💥💥💥

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Misspellings matter. I remember seeing a post on Telegram or a link to a Twitter post basically saying that the spelling of Kiev was changed intentionally because there is a difference in the stories that show up when you use the different spellings for Google and other search engines. I believe there has also been some FOIA requests that have focused on misspelling so it would be interesting if all forms would be used to see if something were to come up for each one.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Khibiny

Remember this name

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Currently, two Russian cosmonauts, four NASA astronauts and one European astronaut live and work aboard the ISS.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
I can't get it to put up the English subtitles

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
This LARP gets u put on a government watch list.

For what? Comedy?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
Good morning everyone.

I was watching a history documentary that showed a map of Ukraine and I noticed that 'Kiev' was spelled 'Kyew'.

Considering that we are in the midst of a Spiritual war, and also a physical war, anyone else think it a weird co-inkydink that 'Kiev' can be pronounced as 'Q'?

As above, so below.

Brings to mind the [Y] from the Q drops. Putin declared a change to the way Kiev was spelled. That's a weird thing to do. Highlighting the fact that he is removing the Y from the keystone. In fact.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
KIEW

edit on 1-3-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I can see the news story now...domestic terrorists out themselves as KIEWanon, an international terrorist organization trying to hand the Ukraine over to mother Russia. It's just not right...the branding will have to change (from Qanon), everyone will need new t-shirts...

originally posted by: IAMTAT
KIEW

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
A A BLACK FLAG HAS BEEN RAISED!

Albert Bourla/Pfizer on his twitter feed has raised a black flag, under the guise of GBC. GBC you say? At the end of Black History Month he raises the black flag. Makes sense.
GBC acronym > Guantanamo Bay!
So Albert and Company do not intend to be taken alive. We will see about that.

twitter.com...
www.showallegiance.com.blogs>news>what-d...
www.acronymfinder.com>science-and-Medicine

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
More Pfizer and Moderna news.
Why hasn't there been any publicity around the children of Albert Bourla and Stephan Bancel receiving the mRNA vaccines???
If it so so safe and effective showing them receiving the jab would prove that they have confidence in their own product and are willing to stake their own children's lives.
Since they have direct access to the data they must have some concerns and yet they want to inflict this vaccine on the world.
Crimes Against Humanity.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I can see the news story now...domestic terrorists out themselves as KIEWanon, an international terrorist organization trying to hand the Ukraine over to mother Russia. It's just not right...the branding will have to change (from Qanon), everyone will need new t-shirts...

originally posted by: IAMTAT
KIEW

LOLOLO....that’s Funny Caled, but maybe you guys are on to something ?! Doobydoll’s intuitive observations always worthy of consideration 🥰 followed up by Charliebrowndog’s insights on how that may change the search algorithms is pretty interesting ?

All roads leading to Q = Unity, are being blocked, manipulated and in every way possible being slandered. My Question is Why would sooo much effort be devoted to discrediting peacefully researching Anons, who are trying to come to the table with facts and support to aid in the liberation of a criminal takeover of our Countries.

Was encouraged listening to Kash and Devin at C-pac , Kash eludes to reading Durham reports closely for those frustrated by how slow the wheels of justice turn and Devin seems to think by the end of March Truth network will be able to host everyone still on waiting list, He makes bold condemnations on how corrupt media has caused unnecessary loss of life and makes good points about how unbiased news could change the World....We already know that’s True. 😊

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel the Mr. Pool post of 64 reversed is 46. Maybe it is referring to Biden.
Biden just extended the National Emergency Concerning the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic that President Trump had declared in March of 2020.

I checked the Federal Registry and the notice was posted 02/18/2022 [2+1+8+2+2+2= 17]
Document Citation 87FR 10289. [17].
Page 10289. [17.
Page Views 2585 as of March 1,2022 @10.15. [3+1+2+2+2+1+1+5 =17.

This is concerning...no end date was published! I checked other emergency declarations and they do have an end date. So is this extension about the virus or something else, like maintaining control and the upcoming election? Just asking...

www.federalregister.gov>2022/02/23>continue...

new topics

top topics

<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join