It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Am I right in thinking that Pfizer are supposed to release 10,000 documents on March 1st... in a few hours? ...as ordered by the judge!

Yup...

Judge Rejects FDA, Pfizer Attempt to Stall Release of COVID Vaccine Safety Data

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Hi NightFlight... all good here thanks!

Re Bocet Order - Sounds like an interesting avenue to monitor!

May tie in with dashen's periodic mentions of number stations? Or was it EtMN?

BOCET ORDER tripped a warning bell for me... it brought to mind the acronym BOSCAT, where:

B = BACKGROUND
O = OBJECTIVES
S = SCOPE
C = CONSTRAINTS
A = ASSUMPTIONS
T = TACTICS?

Basically a generic set of headings used to drive any SCOPING or BRIEFING DOCUMENT.

Could BOCET ORDER be a similar acronym:

B = BACKGROUND
O = OBJECTIVES
C = CONSTRAINTS
E = EXECUTION
T = TACTICS (or Termination?)

edit on 28-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Thanks for getting the source, nerbot!

Let's see what is revealed!
edit on 28-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could very well be... If clandestine communications, one tries to think out of the box, but not too far as to confuse your communicee. I'm getting a very, very good signal from Romania on 6.020 MHz AM mode. Listening to the announcers one would almost think that nothing is happening to the north...

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Sen. Dianne Feinstein's Husband, Richard Blum, Dies At 86

Richard Blum, the husband of Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), died on Sunday at age 86 after living with cancer for years.

“My heart is broken today,” the Democratic senator, 88, said in a statement Monday, calling her husband her “partner and best friend for more than 40 years.”
Blum was a philanthropist and chairman of investment firm Blum Capital Partners in San Francisco.

He was friends with the Dalai Lama and founded the American Himalayan Foundation in 1981, a nonprofit that worked on issues of human trafficking and health care in the region. Feinstein called it “one of his proudest achievements.”
In his statement on Blum’s death, Gov. Gavin Newsom called Blum a “model Californian” who “lived an extraordinary life, [and] he left this world better than he found it.”

We've covered previously that the Dalai Lama had both C_A and Keith Raniere links. He also allegedly stayed several times in the notorious Dolphin Square apartments in London, where politicians allegedly had ilicit activity with minors.

Then there's the contradiction between links to China and friendship with the religious leader of a country oppressed by China?

Finally, "Watch the WATER":

The name "Dalai Lama" is a combination of the Mongolic word dalai meaning "ocean" or "big" (coming from Mongolian title Dalaiyin qan or Dalaiin khan,[12] translated as Gyatso or rgya-mtsho in Tibetan)[13][14] and the Tibetan word བླ་མ་ (bla-ma) meaning "master, guru".

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Richard Blum, the husband of Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), died on Sunday at age 86 after living with cancer for years.

But how did he die???

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Very convenient for her to announce this right on the eve of Pfizer having to release those papers. One would think the Sunday would have been the day to release this information. To paraphrase an old Inquisition quote, "All things are political to those that are Politicians." (The original saying is "To the holy all things are holy")

I wonder if he really died on Sunday or is there a Ukrainian connect he needed to escape, looking at Kerry/Pelosi/Biden/Romney as next group to suffer a cancer death. I wonder if he got the booster shot he needed before this?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

i had an interesting event once not to long after 911

i booked my weekly flight as normal but couldn't xheck in online after numerous attempts. figuired their system was having issues so i would leave a little early to check in at a kiosk.

At the airport tried to check in at a kiosk.No go. got on line and explained to the lady behind the counter the issue. she was extremely friendly and we did a little chatting while she was bringing up her system to assist me. then she asked me for my reservation and name and all the sudden her whole demeanor changed and almost panicking. i asked her if she was ok and she nervously just tried to make more conversation. i felt something was off and almost as she was stalling. then all the suden 3 armed gaurds showed up behind me and asked for me to go with them. they wouldnt say why but showed me their id. so i went with them and they put me in a room with what was clearly a one way mirror then some other detective type comes in and starts asking me my name and other identity type information and where i work at.

i said i need to know what this is about as i was clueless at what was going on and by know i missed my flight it turns out that i was put on the do not fly list.
i explained to them that has to be a mistake and they asked for me to open my bag.

lets just say having numerous govt badges and corporate badges with my picture on them did not help the situation. at the time i worked as a consultant to many govt and big corps around the country so i kept my badges in my bag .

at first they thought they caught me with a bunch of fake badges but i explained to them why i had them and they verified them all . so finally after 3 hours or so they finally concluded i wasnt who they thought i was and it was some else with the same name that they were looking for.

fun time

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   

10,000 pages apiece, due on or before March 1 and April 1, 2022.

80,000 pages apiece, to be produced on or before May 2, June 1 and July 1, 2022.

70,000 pages to be produced on or before Aug. 1, 2022.

55,000 pages per month, on or before the first business day of each month thereafter, until the release of the documents has been completed.
The Defender

I'm assuming they'll be available here.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Keep your eyes out for further info I guess... re Blum's death.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Well this is interesting...

ON THIS DAY - March 1st DELTAs - Think MARCH MADNESS

Only 1 DELTA and that is a 3yr DELTA... #2912

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 62c035 No.5449539 📁
Mar 1 2019 12:55:43 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
"Oh’ I see! Now that the 2 year Russian Collusion case has fallen apart, there was no Collusion except [bye] Crooked Hillary and the Democrats, they say, “gee, I have an idea, let’s look at Trump’s finances and every deal he has ever done. Let’s follow discredited Michael Cohen….."
twitter.com...📁
"…and the fraudulent and dishonest statements he made on Wednesday. No way, it’s time to stop this corrupt and illegally brought Witch Hunt. [Time to start looking at the other side where real crimes were committed]. Republicans have been [abused long enough]. Must end now!"
Carpet bombs are ok.
Tactical nukes are better.
[-21][-20][-19][-18]……….

Q

a) [-21] = 3Weeks... POTUS45 said a few days ago at CPAC that "a lot will happen over the next 3 weeks",

b) This probably ties into the long awaited March MADNESS in #2942 on Mar 3rd (Thursday)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9e30da No.5488056 📁
Mar 3 2019 17:59:38 (EST)
www.foxnews.com...📁
Full-scale attack.
March Madness.
Prepare.

Q

c) These references to tactical nukes and full-scale attack seem very relevant to the UKRAINE situation.

There are 3 other March MADNESS posts; 2 on March 10th and 1 on March 15th!

edit on 1-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Linked to the above DELTA, there was another Mr POOL post yesterday evening:

1) On one level this is clearly referencing a chessboard = 8x8 = 64 squares:
a) Reinforced by the twitter time stamp of 8:02pm = 8 squared,
b) Reinforced by the twitter date stamp of 2/28/22 = 16 = 8 encircled by 4x2s

2) On another level it references the 2 posts that have a Chan post number of 64:

#613 = 60+1+3 = 64

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.64 📁
Jan 27 2018 00:42:19 (EST)
www.endusmilitarism.org...📁
Q

The url is a PDF = "military_detention_of_US_citizens_and_18_USC_4001a"

#1316 - almost a mirror of 613?

Q !2jsTvXXmXs No.64 📁
May 4 2018 20:47:29 (EST)
Justice_1.jpg

[Updated]
James Baker - FIRED [reported today - resigned [false]] / removed Jan/FIRED 4.21
Lisa Page - FIRED [reported today - resigned [false]]
Testimony received.
Tracking_y.
[Added]
Mike Kortan, FBI Assistant Director for Public Affairs - FIRED [cooperating under 'resigned' title]
Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to James Comey - FIRED
[DOJ]
David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section [NAT SEC - HRC email invest] - FIRED/FORCE
John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCE
Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED
Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCE
Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x - cooperating witness [power removed]
Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCE
Cross against House/Senate resignations/final term announcements + CEO departures.
CONSPIRACY?
FAKE NEWS?
THE SWAMP IS BEING DRAINED.
TRUST THE PLAN.
JUSTICE.

Q

a) Note the date... MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU = May the FORCE be with you

3) Adding all this to the previous DELTAs post... and Mr Pool's post last night of:

MIrrors:
BE PREPARED
7211_311
NOW - ACTIVATED

a) 7211_311 = 11_5... think Law of War manual!
11.5 = Duty of the Occupying Power to Ensure Public Order and Safety

b) NOW - ACTIVATED = the CLOCK has been pressed for player to make their move on the chess board? DS has run out of time and HAS to make their move?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Wow FF, look at the time on screen when the missile hits the building - and COMPARE to the MR POOL twitter timestamp of 8:02... vs 08:01:51.

Missile at top right middle of screenshot... isn't that a pretty steep angle for a cruise missile? Could it be a "Rod from God"?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Boom indeed.

As for the angle, Zaphod58 might be able to explain that since it might have been dropped by aircraft. Bomb maybe?

I bet all those papers seen flying around after the explosion has more than a few people here in the US nervous as hell.
edit on 1-3-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

TBH I know relatively nothing about ordinances, Guyfriday.

It just looks a pretty long bomb to be in an aircraft... it's the equivalent of two stories on the building; so 15ft to 20ft?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FlyingFox

Wow FF, look at the time on screen when the missile hits the building - and COMPARE to the MR POOL twitter timestamp of 8:02... vs 08:01:51.

Missile at top right middle of screenshot... isn't that a pretty steep angle for a cruise missile? Could it be a "Rod from God"?

If that had been a Rod From God, there would be nothing left of that building. It would have been powderized. And there would be a huge crater there too.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   
London’s underground Tube railway was suspended Tuesday

London’s underground Tube railway was suspended Tuesday, the capital’s transport body said, as staff strike over fears of job cuts and pension changes due to a funding crisis.

All tube lines are suspended,” a Transport for London spokesman told AFP, as the organization urged commuters to work from home or use alternative public transport.

5 posts with TRAINS

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Good morning everyone.

I was watching a history documentary that showed a map of Ukraine and I noticed that 'Kiev' was spelled 'Kyew'.

Considering that we are in the midst of a Spiritual war, and also a physical war, anyone else think it a weird co-inkydink that 'Kiev' can be pronounced as 'Q'?

As above, so below.

new topics

top topics

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join