It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 336
<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

I think we're safe by simply being on the opposite side of MSM.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Remember the time when Pat Robertson Advocated Death by Stoning for UFO Enthusiasts?? That was awesome.🙄🤪

twitter.com...

NPR, along with CNN, admitted US Army PsyOps officers were in their newsroom during the 1999 NATO bombing of Yugoslavia:

NPR (April 10, 2000)

The Guardian (Apr 11, 2000)

David Lynch’s Weather Report Forecasts “Death and Destruction” for Vladimir Putin

"What you sow, you shall reap"

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Other commentators say that the story of Pope Joan was widely believed at the time and, if you had read the references in the wiki, you would see that there are numerous documents and even trial records that backup the story and pre-date the Reformation by at least 200 years!!!

What is more likely?
a) That multiple sources discuss a female Pope Joan for hundreds of years before the Reformation and her bust is kept in Sienna cathedral in line with other popes... UNTIL the reformation. Jan Hus uses the history of a female pope in his trial. All this during feudal times when women were very much treated as chattel and second class citizens in a male run world - so it would NOT be in the best interests of catholic clergy to "create" such a story. There is even a book written by the prefect of the vatican library - at the behest of the pope - therefore writing the existence of the female pope was SANCTIONED by the infallible Pope Sixtus!

From the mid-13th century onward the legend was widely disseminated and believed. Joan was used as an exemplum in Dominican preaching. Bartolomeo Platina, the scholar who was prefect of the Vatican Library, wrote his Vitæ Pontificum Platinæ historici liber de vita Christi ac omnium pontificum qui hactenus ducenti fuere et XX in 1479 at the behest of his patron, Pope Sixtus IV.

Pope John VIII: John, of English extraction, was born at Mentz (Mainz) and is said to have arrived at popedom by evil art; for disguising herself like a man, whereas she was a woman, she went when young with her paramour, a learned man, to Athens, and made such progress in learning under the professors there that, coming to Rome, she met with few that could equal, much less go beyond her, even in the knowledge of the scriptures; and by her learned and ingenious readings and disputations, she acquired so great respect and authority that upon the death of Pope Leo IV (as Martin says) by common consent she was chosen pope in his room.

b) At a time when the papacy and catholicism was under attack, during the Reformation, they tried to re-write history in order to bury the skeletons in their closet - thus depriving the Reformists and Protestants of further ammunition!

The irony is that I don't need to prove this case because the premise of Pope Francis being a HermAphrodite is not dependent upon there having been a previous female pope. It just shows that there was likely a previous occurrence of this.

I expect that we will get the truth from hidden documents in the vatican library - they must exist for the prefect of the vatican library to have written about it.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
Yet you can't understand a simple graphic image.

Or even see the humor.

If they were funny I'd let you know. Like I said, people replying to me with just memes obviously cannot articulate their own point.

Don't forget about the other end of the spectrum, where one goes on and on incessantly.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I see the similarity of that with this LARP. It goes on and on and nothing ever really happens.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

This LARP gets u put on a government watch list.

Come join the fun auggy

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

The "Mickey Mouse Watch" list.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Just before Xmas i was walking down the street to my local shop and 3 plain clothes officers jumped out of a vehicle and stopped me in the road, before another 6 or 7 came out of all sorts of avenues around my street.

As i'm a law abiding citizen other than smoking weed sometimes, the first thought was ATS. Turns out they were looking for a serious criminal and had been provided information he lived at my address. After the sergeant had a look around my house and asked a few questions, he was satisfied and off they all went. Didn't even mind the joint on the kitchen window ledge.

The first 3 guys that stopped me are lucky tho, they never stated they were police and had i not spotted the radios i would have started swinging.

Clearly i had been under surveillance and had no clue until they were 3 feet from my face. Thought i might be going to the Covid gulag.

edit on 28/2/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Email him.....lol

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I found this interesting snippet totally by chance... David Schwartz, a.k.a Mr Pool, talks of Ripple's "SUBMARINE STRATEGY"

There is a video at the telegram link.

From the 1:50 min mark David Schwartz speaks about the Ripple payment system vs. SWIFT.

From around the 2:20 mark he says, re SWIFT updating their functionality to actually confirm payments:

It doesn't address settlement at time of payment... It kind of attacks our SUBMARINE STRATEGY

Is this giving us an alternate meaning to RED OCTOBER in posts?

Remember that the RED OCTOBER submarine turned towards the missiles being fired at it in order to shorten the time before impact such that the missiles were not yet armed.

Let's put this into the context of SWIFT vs. Ripple:

SWIFT
1) Sends payments between banks and across borders,
2) Until Ripple became a competitor, it did not even give the sender an acknowledgement that their payment had been received,
3) SWIFT just sends the PAYMENTS - it does not complete the transaction because it does NOT transfer ownership of what has been bought by the Payer - It does not complete SETTLEMENT of the transaction1
4) By the above tactics SWIFT enabled the banks to increase the length of time that they had control of the money during the transaction; enabling them to use or make interest on the money.

RIPPLE
1) Sends payments to anyone, institution, company on the QFS, WITHOUT the need to pass through the banks,
2) The payment is confirmed and the corresponding Asset transferred to the PAYER in minutes rather than hours or days. This is done by electronically transferring back the TOKEN that legally represents what has been bought, which could be Gold, Silver, Bonds, shares, currency, a hairdryer, etc.
3) The full transactional exchange of money for asset is completed and audit trailed within execution of the Ripple transaction.

Now consider the phrase RED OCTOBER, which appears in 16 posts, which is twice the 8 tentacles of the Hydra in Red OCTOBER:

RED OCTOBER becomes:
RE DOCT OBER
= RE-DOCKED OVER

Remember that the PIRACY of chattel, in the MARITIME LAW system, classifies Birthing of goods and humans to be "lost at sea" and therefore Dead On Arrival into DOCK and the DOCKtor/POST OFFICE takes control of the Asset and decides where to put it.

What the Ripple system does is provides proof of ownership on reaching shore - making it LIVE legal CARGO - because the transaction was settled at the point of receipt of the payment... it is one integral transaction with no breaks, so cannot be PILLAGED.

Now these principles of maritime law, docking and post offices are covered in the Sgt Horton videos and in Russell J Gould's formulation of Quantum Grammar - which is used in the Quantum Financial System... This means that the phrase RED OCTOBER should have an equal meaning backwards and forwards:

RED OCTOBER becomes RE BOT CODE R:

Re-boot Code Red?

edit on 28-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I think you should spend some time reading about Eric Ciaramella....

Ever hear of the Brennan color revolution in Ukraine? this is from Greg Rubini twitter thread...(thanks Cherokee Troy)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

6. why 100 people had to be brutally killed?
Because the CIA Director John Brennan and Victoria Nuland (State Dept.) wanted 100 people killed. That would trigger a Coup d’Etat in Ukraine. Which in fact happened.

7. and WHO organized those SNIPERS in Ukraine, to make this massacre?
WHO hired them?
WHO paid them? ERIC CIARAM3LLA.E.C. in this photo with Victoria Nuland:

8. Eric Ciaramella was assigned that task by the CIA Director John Brennan.
Brennan was the CIA Director at that tme, in 2014.and Eric Ciaramella was, and is, a CIA Operative. He was Brennan’s CIA point man in Ukraine, in 2014.

9. Eric Ciaramella is a CIA Operative, he speaks fluently Ukrainian and Russian.
Ciaramella was the perfect guy for the job. and a Brennan Loyalist Ciaramella has been many times in Ukraine. and he flew several times to Ukraine with Joe Biden
10. Eric Ciaramella is the guy responsible for the UKRAINE HOLOCAUST
which killed 100 people.this is why the CIA and the DEEP STATE protects him.

11. and this is why the DEEP STATE and the CIA do not want Eric Ciaramella’s name to be spoken. @RandPaul @HawleyMO

This is the reason of the COVER-UP.

COVER-UP also by the Chief Justice John Roberts – who is compromised, blackmailed & OWN by the CIA.

13. ERIC CIARAMELLA hired and paid the SNIPERS
and organized the Ukraine massacre
under John Brennan orders. But WHO authorized Brennan to proceed with the massacre of 100 people in Ukraine? None other than Barack Hussein Obama.

twitter.com...
en.kremlin.ru...
en.m.wikipedia.org...
gregrubini.substack.com...
jellyfish.news...
www.republicworld.com... s-articleshow.html

MP

edit on Mon Feb 28 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

I have to write this as my Opinion for I cannot disclose my source (it wouldn't be healthy).

Comrade Biden (his minions, because I don't believe Biden has had a lucid thought in a while) directed every news source in America and asked other world leaders to do the same with theirs, to frame Putin and Russia as homicidal maniacs invading Ukraine to just kill people and rape the women. They want the US to go in and blow up things and kill people to hide what the Obama/Biden gang did. They are also trying to make it look like Putin is also invading because he didn't like President Trump losing the election. They cannot disclose the real reason. This is why everyone who is stating Putin is bad and we should go to war, has been hoodwinked. They can't help themselves.

This is Putin's police action, people, to find and arrest ALL the actors that were placed in positions of power in Ukraine by Obama, Biden, the Clintons and every one of the actors that had their hands in destroying Ukraine from the inside. The Obama Gang funneled millions and Billions of dollars from Ukraine that were siphoned off Burisma, other energy and oil companies, and any other company or corporation they could get their grubby hands on and worst of all, steal the monies our congress and senate earmarked for the people of Ukraine, our tax money.

The original plan was to steal everything in Ukraine that wasn't nailed down during the Obama/Biden communist regime and after 8 years, HRC was to be sworn in as president of the US and immediately declare war on Russia to be fought solely in Ukraine, hiding and destroying all the evidence of the Obama/Biden gang's previous presence. The illegal hornswoggle didn't go as planned with a 4 year hiatus. That's why we don't see Biden in the real Whitehouse because they know president Trump had it wired for audio and video. Biden is afraid that they will be found out. Truth is they were found out about ten years ago and nothing has been done because the US congress and Senate are 90% dirty, too.

Y'all also remember the military aircraft that transported all the cash money to Iran landed in Ukraine on their way to Iran. They loaded the cash from there, too.

Follow The Money!

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
t.me...

Now you know why the Biolabs were targeted first and destroyed... With precision STRIKES

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

twitter.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 28-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY

What would be the relevance of the italics, T H and A?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
One meaning for T H A could be M.I.T. Technology Hackers Association

Interesting mention of OCTAgon, perhaps related to Rel's post above.

Old site, but who knows?
edit on 28/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Whoa, this nut is off the charts...

Aspen Institute

From a Stanford article:

On the key question of Ukraine, Dugin underlines: "Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning. It has no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness" (377).
"Ukraine as an independent state with certain territorial ambitions," he warns, "represents an enormous danger for all of Eurasia and, without resolving the Ukrainian problem, it is in general senseless to speak about continental politics" (348). And he adds that, "[T]he independent existence of Ukraine (especially within its present borders) can make sense only as a 'sanitary cordon'" (379). However, as we have seen, for Dugin all such "sanitary cordons" are inadmissible.

Dugin speculates that three extreme western regions of Ukraine--Volynia, Galicia, and Trans- Carpathia--heavily populated with Uniates and other Catholics, could be permitted to form an independent "Western Ukrainian Federation." But this area must not under any circumstances be permitted to fall under Atlanticist control (382). With the exception of these three western regions, Ukraine, like Belorussia, is seen as an integral part of Eurasia-Russia.

How is a revived Eurasian--Russian empire to bring about "the geopolitical defeat of the U.S." (260)? An appropriate response to the looming Atlanticist threat, Dugin contends, is for the renascent Eurasian-Russian empire to direct all of its powers (short of igniting a hot war), as well as those of the remainder of humanity, against the Atlanticist Anaconda. "At the basis of the geopolitical construction of this [Eurasian] Empire," Dugin writes, "there must be placed one fundamental principle--the principle of 'a common enemy.'

How is a revived Eurasian--Russian empire to bring about "the geopolitical defeat of the U.S." (260)? An appropriate response to the looming Atlanticist threat, Dugin contends, is for the renascent Eurasian-Russian empire to direct all of its powers (short of igniting a hot war), as well as those of the remainder of humanity, against the Atlanticist Anaconda. "At the basis of the geopolitical construction of this [Eurasian] Empire," Dugin writes, "there must be placed one fundamental principle--the principle of 'a common enemy.'
The anti-Americanism of the Japanese, "who remember well the nuclear genocide and the disgrace of political occupation," must be unleashed, as well as the fervent anti-Americanism of fundamentalist Muslim Iranians (234, 241). On a global scale, Dugin declares, "the main 'scapegoat' will be precisely the U.S." (248).

First published in Demokratizatsiya 12.1 (Jan 31, 2004)
Aleksandr Dugin's Foundations of Geopolitics

"Ukraine isn't even a country" - Steve Bannon. A talking point pushed by Kremlin to undermine the Ukrainian language, culture and traditions much like Stalin before them.

“Eventually we’ve got to unite the Judeo-Christian West and Russia is part of that, and now that’s going to take many, many, many decades,” Bannon said.

WaP o (July 19, 2018)

Clowns to the left of me!
Jokers to the right!
Here I am stuck in the middle with you.
Trying to make some sense of it all
But I see it makes no sense at all.
Is it cool to go to sleep on the floor?
I don't think that I can take anymore.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I always get a kick out of it when you get playful.

originally posted by: dashen

Come join the fun auggy

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hello Sufi! How are you?

Concerning Red October. I came up with "Bocet Order" an order given as a Romanian mourning hymn or lament... I'm looking at short wave stations that originate in Romania or Short wave stations directed at Romania in the Romanian language. Romania borders Ukraine to the South. I found 74 different frequencies used most probably at the same transmitter. Radio Transmitters of Europe

Bocet is a form of Romanian folk music.

Bocet is a lament in free rhythm. The bocet is sung by one or more people with their eyes in tears or just expressing a deep grief. Encountered throughout Romania, bocet is a part of the traditional mourning observances.

Just a thought, will keep using the few brain cells I have left, lol.
edit on 2/28/2022 by NightFlight because: Left out some important

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Am I right in thinking that Pfizer are supposed to release 10,000 documents on March 1st... in a few hours? ...as ordered by the judge!
edit on 28-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
RED OCTOBER may simply mean "strike first" or "first strike" because that was what the submarine was designed for.

The drama of the story partially centers around the dual capabilities of the submarine. As a submarine of the Typhoon class, she carries many ballistic missiles armed with nuclear warheads. With a stealthy propulsion unit, she can no longer be detected by NATO naval vessels. As described in both the book and the film, these capabilities combine to create a horrific weapon, whereby the submarine could easily reach the coastal waters of an American city, fire its missiles, and destroy key targets before any government or military leaders could launch a retaliatory counterattack on the U.S.S.R. With the submarine's primary purpose to not act as a deterrent to an American attack on the Soviet Union, but solely as a weapon of first strike, it thus becomes critical for the U.S. government to see this submarine either destroyed or captured.

Red October

new topics

top topics

<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join