It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 335
<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

POST sent, Cheers.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I think you should spend some time reading about Eric Ciaramella....

6. why 100 people had to be brutally killed?
Because the CIA Director John Brennan and Victoria Nuland (State Dept.) wanted 100 people killed.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wag the dog

t.me...

edit on 28-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

off-guardian.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

twitter.com...

This is a CIA/Weird Eastern European drama joint-produced war.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I don't know if it just me, but just been watching the press briefing from the WH with Davis/Evans??? Biden's Ukraine 'spokesperson'.
Anyway, he came over very well, except it left me with the impression that something 'important' has been said at the meeting between Russia and Ukraine earlier today. Suddenly the WH is changing its narrative slightly and is emphasising that they want diplomacy and talks which according to this chap, Putin has been refusing to do. Sorry, but I remember Putin on several occasions asking for talks. To listen to what he had to say about the Donbass region. Anyway, they are 'reconvening' in a few days. "Go away and think about it" was the feeling I got, as in Putin has said something.
I've watched many many documentaries over the years, including drama documentaries based on transcripts between USA/UK/Russia during WWII. Really interesting the 'political speak' and that is what I was picking up on with the press conference.
Rainbows
Jane
PS, Just listening to Sky News UK and some chap called Lord Darroch ex security advisor actually say they need to "drain the swamp" in Russia! Oh my word!
Oh, and where are these 4,500 dead Russian troops? No piccy's???
edit on pm21America/ChicagoMonday2022-02-28T13:56:57-06:0001America/Chicago02000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Nice find on the 28 new cardinals, Guyfriday!

It sent me on an incredulous dig - I THINK THE POPE MAY BE A HERMAPHRODITE:

1) Firstly consider the lower case 28 "p"s as 14 pairs of "pp"; 7 before and 7 after the Q:

a) Popes sign there name with a PP before the numeral! Religion Wiki:

a Pope normally signs documents using the title "Papa" in the abbreviated form "PP." and with the numeral, as in "Benedictus PP. XVI" (Pope Benedict XVI).

b) The Pope has 7 formal titles; 14 ps before and after the Q = 7x"pp" before/after. From ucatholic.com:

According to the annual directory book Annuario Pontificio published by the Vatican, the pope’s official title is:

“Bishop of Rome, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Successor of the Prince of the Apostles, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church, Primate of Italy, Archbishop and Metropolitan of the Roman Province, Sovereign of the Vatican City State, Servant of the servants of God.”

2) This may give alternative meanings to the posts containing "PP" and "PPY". See #493, #909, #2181, #2398, #2674, #2686, #3930, #4552,... I've added the most relevant at end of post!

3) So we have our "ppppppppppppppQpppppppppppppp" string:
a) 7 papal titles signed by Popes using PP,
b) The Pope is SOVEREIGN of the Vatican state,
c) but Q = QUEEN... not KING,
d) We know that the satanists want to blur the lines of sexuality using the Hermaphrodite characteristics of moloch, because blurring of sexual boundaries allows demons to enter the earthly realm,
e) We have identified 6 or 7 transgenders in RENEGADE's White House, including Big Mike, Sally Yates, Susan Rice, etc.
f) Why wouldn't the luciferian cult do the same in another city state; the vatican? Wouldn't they be even more likely to put a hermaphrodite in the position of the predicted "last pope"?

4) Is there a precedence for a non-male pope? Yes there is... Pope Joan (Wiki); thought to have reigned around the 850s but first written about in the 1200s:

Most versions of her story describe her as a talented and learned woman who disguised herself as a man, often at the behest of a lover. In the most common accounts, owing to her abilities she rose through the church hierarchy and was eventually elected pope. Her sex was revealed when she gave birth during a procession and she died shortly after, either through murder or of natural causes.

5) Now Re-read the following posts with the lens that the current pope is a hermaphrodite - giving different meanings to [PP] and HAPPY

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b452a9 No.612870 📁
Mar 10 2018 12:39:46 (EST)

Anonymous ID: ba47e4 No.612799 📁
Mar 10 2018 12:34:36 (EST)
>>612417

(((Planned Parenthood)))

>>612799
Review Congressional investigation.
Re_read drops PP.
We are working to END.
EVIL.
Not as it appears.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.243 📁
Sep 16 2018 11:39:08 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.242 📁
Sep 16 2018 11:24:13 (EST)
www.foxnews.com...📁
No evidence of 'Collusion' PRIOR TO MUELLER appointment?
dailycaller.com...📁
[HOUSE OF CARDS]
dailycaller.com...📁
Why would [3] D Congressman attend a private dinner w/ Iranian President Hassan Rouhani [#1 state sponsor of terrorism] in 2013?
>>Rep Keith Ellison (Minnesota)
>>Rep Andre Carson (Indiana)
>>Rep Gregory Meeks (New York)
>>Louis Farrakhan
history.house.gov...📁
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."
Define 'Traitor'.
1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust.
2. a person who commits treason by betraying his or her country.
Synonym = Renegade
What was the USSS codename for HUSSEIN?
[RENEGADE]
Q

>>242
twitter.com...📁
Timestamp & Content.
12:24
12:25

dailycaller.com...📁
NUNES
AWAKE?
HAPPY SUNDAY!

Q

Read NUNES as NUNS.
Read HAPPY SUNDAY as HermAphrodite cabal Pope, SUN day.
Read 12:24, 12:25 as years with reference to Pope JOAN wiki:

Jean de Mailly's chronicle, written around 1250, contains the first mention of an unnamed female pope and inspired several more accounts over the next several years.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d73aee No.4989820 📁
Feb 1 2019 13:22:24 (EST)
7e46c1e5fb461a234ba37620e46b574fef69e2f76e6ee21af9e403ca46ff32ed.jpg

Last post before going dark?
Re: [PP]?
What events followed that post?

Coincidence?
Anons understand.
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 766698 No.8746707 📁
Apr 10 2020 11:49:59 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY!!!
Q

6) Consider that PUPPY SHOW might also have a different meaning in relation to the cabal pope,

7) Consider that Mr POOL posted a backwards "ECLIPSE" over the weekend, just before the start of LENT leading to GOOD FRIDAY, when the earth went dark for 3 hours during Jesus Christ' crucifixion,
a) That post was followed by lots of YELLOW smiley faces, then 1 yellow smiley face, then 1 blacked out smiley face,
b) The vatican flag is YELLOW and WHITE, so the yellow smileys can be seen as catholics/christians = the papal flock,
c) Therefore the POOL posts show the death of papal catholicism?

edit on 28-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The Pope Joan story is a myth. It was invented by Protestants during the reformation to discredit the papacy, and there is zero historical evidence to support it.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Oh my, 127 paths to PSYOP Armaggedeon...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Mr. Skull & Bones has been very busy...send the Envoy...

twitter.com...

Here is what we know.

We know last year brought us the hottest month humans have ever recorded.

We know this past decade was the hottest in history.

We know the decade before that was the 2nd hottest, and the one before that the 3rd hottest.

So, in 2022 and throughout this decade, what is it that we have to do?

Two words: “Implementation…. PLUS.”

What does this mean? It means delivering on existing commitments, strengthening commitments that are not strong enough, and creating new commitments and efforts where none exist. With respect to nationally determined contributions – or NDCs – countries representing 65% of global gross domestic product have already signed up to targets that keep the promise of 1.5 degrees alive. For those countries, they must now deliver on those commitments. Strong targets must mean strong implementation.

But that leaves thirty five percent of the world’s economy needing to do more to be in line with what science and survival tells us we must do. That’s part of the “plus.”

And we all must not only mobilize the billions – we must succeed in aligning “the trillions” with the Paris goals if we are to keep a safe temperature limit within reach.

“Implementation… PLUS” applies to all countries.

Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry “Implementation Plus: Global Climate Action in 2022”

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Anyone have any news about Tamara Lich?

Is she alive or dead strangled in a cell?

This rumor continues to circulate but I do not find certain news

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Our friend continues to give us important information about the situation in Ukraine

t.me...

video

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
That's just disgusting and wrong. Does that mean the luciferians get their bullets dipped in holy water?

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

Nice catch on "14 + 14 + Q = 45", 13Kiwi20qYes.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

the last i heard she was staying hidden with friends and that story was fake and she was not arrested but driven outside of town and dropped off in sub zero temps.

Who know but cmon that even older news than covid. None of that other stuff matters because Russia

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Now you understand why Twitter did not remove it. Good for psychological division effect.

Oh, RIP Ukie...

NY Post

Already released from custody, fled Spain and on his way to Ukraine.🤡🤔

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
Yet you can't understand a simple graphic image.

Or even see the humor.

If they were funny I'd let you know. Like I said, people replying to me with just memes obviously cannot articulate their own point.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

These labs are co-run by Fauci's EcoHealth Alliance and rumor is Russia's entire military operation right now is unofficially to either secure and/or destroy these labs and gather evidence

t.me...

Is Putin about to open Pandora's box?

Instead he might be about to open up the operation to review by the whole world. I have a feeling the nasty people doing the bio warfare would hate that. Lack of knowledge is dangerous and with knowledge there is power. The DS knows this and we see the consequences of lack of knowledge now.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Global warming huh?

Terrestrial sources of iodine are not as well known as marine sources, and they contribute a much smaller share of the element to the atmosphere. But without accounting for this source, atmospheric models might be missing a small, but impactful, driver of ozone levels. “The iodine provides an explanation that fills the gaps that other techniques have left,” said Volkamer.

What’s more, air quality regulators might want to consider iodine when implementing pollution control measures. The iodine emitted from dust is a sink for ozone, Volkamer explained, which lowers ozone pollution near the surface. But Lelieveld cautioned that more work is needed to understand how iodine chemistry affects air quality.

The findings also have implications for geoengineering proposals to inject dust into the air to cool Earth. Injecting dust without a full understanding of its interactions with ozone could delay recovery of the protective ozone layer in the stratosphere. And although it destroys ozone, iodine chemistry increases the lifetime of other greenhouse gases in the air. “We are cautious about trying to fix one problem and making another worse, and iodine is something that we need to have on the map,” said Volkamer.

Well it looks like throwing dirt in the air solves that problem, but hay I guess their idea of a solution is to make things worse.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
PS, Just listening to Sky News UK and some chap called Lord Darroch ex security advisor actually say they need to "drain the swamp" in Russia! Oh my word!

That sounds like playground talk to me, where someone repeats something others have said about them but with a different focus on others to steer the attention away.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Posting prior to catching up...
twitter

This in in regards to route 91 in Vegas.

OK. So I'll be trying to catch up!
🙏❤

new topics

top topics

<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join