It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 334
<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

= 3D smileys
= Bottom of eyes slightly angled outwards

Could relate to the football?

A happy ball full of info.

I am terrible at this.
I see a bunch of yellow M&M candies.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

1) The phone screenshot shows:

ppppppppppppppQpppppppppppppp

Could also mean continuous "p's'" with a single "Q" right in the middle.

eg: Max amount of p's posted in one line but number irrelevant.

Also, p = post. Q = middle post = post 2186.
edit on 28/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
Thank you, appreciated !
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

These labs are co-run by Fauci's EcoHealth Alliance and rumor is Russia's entire military operation right now is unofficially to either secure and/or destroy these labs and gather evidence

t.me...

Is Putin about to open Pandora's box?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Finally, all the Wikileaks material seems to have been made available from Hillary Clinton's emails, the Las Vegas shooting by an FBI sniper, the HIV letter from Steve Jobs, John Podesta, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Bilderberg , CIA agents arrested for rape, WHO pandemic ....

Here
edit on 28-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
A cranky personality seems absent.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Here is a good link:

tinyurl.com...

originally posted by: duncanhidao
Finally, all the Wikileaks material seems to have been made available from Hillary Clinton's emails, the Las Vegas shooting by an FBI sniper, the HIV letter from Steve Jobs, John Podesta, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Bilderberg , CIA agents arrested for rape, WHO pandemic ....

Here

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
Is that you in the video? You are in Kiev???
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

WHO is trying to covert this authoritarian global treaty while people are distracted

The first meeting is on March 1st.

The new treaty that expands that of 2005, if adopted by member states means that the WHO constitution (as per article 9) will take precedence over that of any country during natural disasters or pandemics. In other words, WHO will dictate, not just recommend.

This is just another step towards their One World Government aka New World Order.

Dr Astrid Stuckelberger, who has worked for WHO for 20 years, warns that every country should send a public letter of protest to WHO, saying it is unacceptable that the signature of any country's health minister decides the fate of millions of people without a referendum.

Dr. Stuckelberger shared the information that so far only the Russians have sent such a letter of objection

t.me...

www.consilium.europa.eu...

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

Here

I hope it is real, but I will not jump for joy until I see something new there.
I have went there too many times to look after someone said the drop had occurred, just to see the same old stuff there.

ETA: I just took a quick look.
It appears to be the same old stuff that has been there for quite a while.
When something new does drop there, people will be running with it far and wide on all types of social media.
edit on b000000282022-02-28T10:39:03-06:0010America/ChicagoMon, 28 Feb 2022 10:39:03 -06001000000022 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
👍a reply to: Caled

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I do not agree.
I see a lot of news, it's about seeing if it's just smoke or we'll find the roast

a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Where were all the countries and their audiences for 8 years when the war was going on, and how did they condemn the murder of at least 13,000 people in these years?

Russia did not start the war, it ends it.

All these years Russia has called on the world community to reject the systematic destruction of the population of the Donbass. These are millions of people who have lost loved ones every day and have lived in basements, hiding from the bombing.

None of those now screaming in "civilized countries" have ever come to a single demonstration in support of the annihilated population of Donetsk and Luhansk, calling for a stop to this bloodshed. The world was silent. The obedient silence of the world community and the ignorance of the bloody catastrophe that resulted from the anti-constitutional coup in Ukraine in 2014, carried out with the direct participation of the United States, the EU, Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia and other NATO countries have only encouraged the Kiev regime to continue the destruction of its own population.

The NATO experiments and the deafening silence of Western public opinion are the causes of the humanitarian and political catastrophe in Europe. This had to end, as the West refused to conduct any negotiations and welcomed the aggressive statements and direct threats of the Kiev puppets against Russia.

t.me...

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

My take is the new war has taken much heat off domestic political issues.

WL can be recycled endlessly, but many eyes are watching how the events in Ukraine turn out.

Biden and the Dems got a HUGE gift from Putin.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You ever checked all the big actors dates of birth?
It seems you need special numbers to to be a star, Kim Jung Un lies that his dob is January 8th 18, or the sum of 6 6 6

edit on 28-2-2022 by GUGLiL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
sin city...twitter media upload of nv governor receiving feedback on his governorship.

Language is a little spicy.

My idea of teaching humility was through the use of character building water balloons at speaking events...child's toy ain't terrorist weapon. Certain the patriot will catch a charge for this?

They will not be able to walk in the streets without a security detail.

For the children 🙏❤
recall petition(s)

Another bill would make it a felony for a person connected to a recall petition to "knowingly" or "negligently" obtain a false signature.

The measure sprouted from the failed recall two years ago of two Democratic lawmakers. Democrats alleged that recall organizers deceived some voters into signing petitions. A judge permitted Democrats to get thousands of signatures to removed from the petitions

details
The scrutiny/audit of recall signatures, but not election ballots?
edit on (2/28/2222 by loveguy because:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Awww. They look so happy together.

That video made my day.

originally posted by: loveguy
sin city...twitter media upload of nv governor receiving feedback on his governorship.

Language is a little spicy.

My idea of teaching humility was through the use of character building water balloons at speaking events...child's toy ain't terrorist weapon. Certain the patriot will catch a charge for this?

They will not be able to walk in the streets without a security detail.

For the children 🙏❤

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
thetruedefender.com...

edit on 28-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

money.usnews.com...

www.reuters.com...

Switzerland on Monday adopted European Union sanctions against Russia over its unprovoked invasion of Ukraine — a historic move given the country's history of maintaining neutrality toward armed or political conflicts between other states.

news.yahoo.com...

The European Union is planning to impose new sanctions on Belarus this week for helping the Russian invasion of Ukraine, hitting exports, oligarchs, central bank and cutting Belarusian banks off from SWIFT, a senior EU official said on Monday.

www.reuters.com...

Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko warned that Western sanctions were pushing Russia towards a "third world war," as The Washington Post reported that Belarus was preparing to send troops into Ukraine on Sunday.

"In a situation like this, we should be aware that there are such sanctions. A great deal is being said about the banking sector. Gas, oil, SWIFT. It’s worse than war," said Lukashenko at a referendum on changing Belarus's constitution, according to the president's website. "Russia is being pushed towards a third world war. We should be very reserved and steer clear of it. Because nuclear war is the end of everything."

www.msn.com...

A

Russians lined up at cash machines around the country to withdraw foreign currency as new sanctions to punish the Kremlin for its invasion of Ukraine sparked fear the ruble could collapse. 

www.bnnbloomberg.ca...#:~:text=Russians%20Rush%20For%20Dollars%20as %20Sanctions%20Threaten%20Ruble,of%20Ukraine%20sparked%20fear%20the%20ruble%20could%20collapse.

www.reuters.com...

Reminder that Sberbank participated in Cyber Polygon

The annual event Cyber Polygon 2020, which is to be held on 8 July this year, will welcome representatives of major Russian and international organisations who will participate in the training and shape their skills in data theft prevention, incident investigation and the collection of evidence to share with law enforcement agencies. Around 100 teams have already registered with new applications still coming in.

According to the WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM (WEF), cyberattacks and data theft are the 9th most likely fallout to the world. At the same time, the damage cause by these factors continues to increase and, in 2030, is PROJECTED to reach $90 trillion, according to WEF. Likewise, in Russia, the situation is becoming more serious — according to Sberbank estimates, in 2021, the damage to the Russian economy caused by cybercrime could reach 7 trillion rubles ($100 million). Even with such alarming predictions, many companies are still not ready to counter these threats. THREAT ZONE 2020 research reveals that 83% of companies have no emergency plans in place to restore business operations and maintain their efficiency.

cyberpolygon.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Have just sent POST - ok ?

new topics

top topics

<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join