It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
It's still hardly enough to justify an invasion. Don't you think?

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

As I pointed out in an earlier post:

originally posted by: Guyfriday
again this whole thing smells of propaganda by outside forces trying to justify a war to the world rather than the local people.

It doesn't matter what the people in Ukraine think, if enough of the NATO crowd can justify invading Ukraine, then that's good enough. The fact that the current Ukrainian government is friendly with Russia, means that all NATO has to do is show that they acted justly. A False Flag Event like killing kids in a school can do just that.

Let's say a bunch of murdered citizens are found out in a field magically by the media. Amongst those bodies are a few torn Russian uniforms with unit patches strangely intact still. It doesn't matter to the media who did what there, they will just paint the whole scene as being done by the Russians in order to justify a war.

A False Flag Event doesn't have to make sense, all it has to do is work to justify something.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Exactly. And if they really wanted justification they would have blown the school up to make sure media in every country would pick up the story. Blowing a hole in the wall was poking the bear.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

This is just my opinion:

The point of putting a hole in a school, might be trying to show to other NATO countries that the ability of Russia is weak, and that a war against Russia would be both fast and low risk. This was one of the reasons why an NGO might be behind doing this FFE. The events required for this hole to have happened makes no sense to those of us with senses, and the purpose of this as a Russian target means little to the people who think.

A school is not a target for an organized military organization, but instead is an easy target for a small terror cell. Russia would have hit something of importance to a military structure, an NGO looking to start a war would go after a school full of kids.

So, this school hit means nothing to either the Ukrainians or the Russians, but if you are looking to pull heartstrings in NATO countries, then it might mean a lot. Well, if those same countries weren't fed up with their openly manipulative governments.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Crazy thread on the Pharma panic and the effort to deflect the Clotshot's impact on the heart and etc. HERE

That thread got broken...here's 14 thru 25.

On the flip-side in collusion this may be a massive media PR campaign for click$$$s; similar to Tobacco companies in the past.

Real life based cowboy...

twitter.com...

"I've been on 17 horses in one day and 11 head of bulls in one day."

His father is in the Canadian Cowboy Hall of Fame.

Them: “The government should be paying for housing, education, and healthcare!”

Beth:
One of my favorite Yellowstone scenes.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I'm not implying your opinion is without merit but before we get into a spitting match over technical terms and phrases, what I'm saying is that it doesn't appear to be a true false flag operation. If it is, it's a very sloppy one with little planning or foresight. However, I'm not willing to debate over what type of operation it was when I don't have enough information to back up my argument. I don't know what led up to the shelling, don't know what happened afterwards. I don't know who's military is surrounding the area. I don't even know the precise location of this building. And since I'm not willing to gather up all that information, I won't armchair it any further.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
It's a military op? I thought it was a Freedom Convoy that has the support of retired military. That doesn't technically make it an "op".

Tell that to Trudeau when he's dropping JDAMs on them.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I can see Kamala saying to President Zelensky: "Give me all the documents and evidence you have against the Biden family, or no more weapons and cash for you!"

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
On This Day - Feb 18th DELTA posts

The 4yr DELTAs imply big happenings on 18th... there are also a lot of 2yr DELTAs but I'll only list their range as don't have time for 2 large posts before zeds.

4yr DELTAs - #786 to #796

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.101 📁
Feb 18 2018 16:07:46 (EST)
"Never gotten over the fact that Obama was able to send $1.7 Billion Dollars in CASH to Iran and nobody in Congress, the FBI or Justice called for an investigation!"
Re_read crumbs.
What is the reason this is being brought back up?
There is a purpose for every tweet and crumb dropped.
Follow the money.
Future proves past.
The Great Awakening.
NO ESCAPE.
NO DEALS.
TRUST THE PLAN.

HAPPY SUNDAY.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.102 📁
Feb 18 2018 17:49:07 (EST)
TRUST SESSIONS.
TRUST WRAY.
2018 WILL BE GLORIOUS.

Q

Feb 18th will be glorious???

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.103 📁
Feb 18 2018 18:07:02 (EST)
DonaldTrumpTweet.jpg

Thoughts of the [current] President of the United States.
Q

#789 Gannett is also located in McLean, VA. Coincidence? Just the tip.
(...Of the spear?)

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.104 📁
Feb 18 2018 20:41:03 (EST)
@SNOWDEN
WHERE ARE YOU?
NOT RUSSIA.
[EYES ON]
YOU ARE NOW A LIABILITY.
HELPING @JACK?
PROJECT DEEPDREAMv2[A]].
WE WILL NEVER FORGET.
ES FAILED.
WHERE IS ES?
JOHN PERRY BARLOW.
DEFINE THE END?
THE DAY OF RECKONING IS UPON US.
JOHN 3:16
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.105 📁
Feb 18 2018 20:57:51 (EST)
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
: Protect 6/14-46
: Protect 6/14-46

Q+

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.106 📁
Feb 18 2018 21:07:39 (EST)
RECEIVED.
CONFIRMED.
GOOD.

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.107 📁
Feb 18 2018 21:11:55 (EST)
GO WITH GOD.
THE CLOCK IS ACTIVATED.

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.108 📁
Feb 18 2018 21:14:27 (EST)
CLEAN ACTION APPROVED.
HIGHEST AUTHORITY.

(Time to Clean HOUSE?)

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.109 📁
Feb 18 2018 21:15:07 (EST)
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.110 📁
Feb 18 2018 21:20:01 (EST)
FREEDOM_.png

FOR GOD & COUNTRY.

2yr deltas - #2779 to #2804
including...

#2780 Dead cat bounce. Nothing can stop this.

#2782 What ‘family’ runs CA?
#2784 The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA!!!

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 700827 No.5242957 📁
Feb 18 2019 11:42:29 (EST)
mobile.twitter.com...📁
The President of the United States, the Commander in Chief, AGREED that an illegal coup was attempted against him.
Stop and understand the GRAVITY of acknowledgement.
Do you believe nothing will happen?
Do you believe no one will be prosecuted?
POTUS making statements for no reason?
How do you introduce the TRUTH to those still asleep?
DECLAS coming?
The message must be direct (bypass the non reporting of the TRUTH (facts) by FAKE ‘spin the narrative’ NEWS).

Q

#2787 Attempt to isolate @ FBI/DOJ? Do you believe the FBI/DOJ acted alone? If HRC directed & financed the 'dossier' in order to obtain the 'bulk' so-called evidence in order to generate circular news articles (think Yahoo!) and obtain a FISC sign-off, is it reasonable to think that members of the INTEL APPARATUS, STATE DEPT, WH, FOREIGN ALLIES, ETC. were also involved? THE BIGGEST SCANDAL IN OUR KNOWN HISTORY [A NEW WORD FOR 'TREASON' WILL NEED TO BE INVENTED].

#2789 Fellow Patriots:
What you are about to learn (learning) should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. www.youtube.com...📁 WWG1WGA.

#2790 GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA _ PREPARE.png
#2792 FEAR IS REAL. Something BIG is coming.
#2793 Think Emergency Alert System. Think WH controlled *new* RT 'news' website
Think WH controlled *new* video stream platform Think Here. Should this occur, immediate steps will be taken to classify each as 'Public Utility' (essential public services) to gain appropriate gov regulation (control). Why do we make things public?

#2794 to #2780 LONDON MEETING - CORINTHIA HOTEL

#2803 Look for ‘Placeholder’ updates @ /PatriotsFight
Indictments, arrests, and DECLAS will force WW coverage.

#2804 [First Placeholders]
OIG report, DECLAS, other released facts re: 18 U.S. Code Chapter 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   

The "This is just my opinion", isn't towards you. It's towards a few others that will come in and start going off about facts vs opinions. So, no spitting needed, lets and stay hydrated.

As a FFE, yes it's very sloppy which is why it smells of NGO involvement. I saw this same cheap type of crap FFE being tried during the CHOP/CHAZ in Seattle.

I think that the more information that gets out, the less we all are going to hear about this event. Unless we have a few brave ATSers in Ukraine right now willing to go and "Firsthand" this event, we may never know what really happened.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Timely comment on the thread:

The Iliad?
The Odyssey?

VIRGIL, Hold our beers!!!

As a 16yr old, my italian grandad used to go drinking with the then 23yr old James Joyce, in Trieste, where the latter came up with the plot for Ulysses.

Off for some zeds.
edit on 18-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

In the Aeneid, Juno opens the sky up so that Aeneas can see with his own eyes that the Gods are behind the war in Troy.

Oddly, to those who are not familiar with the story of The Aeneid it's about how a survivor of Troy came to found Rome. It's more complex and a great read, but that's the Stoic Breakdown for the story.

So, things being revealed to the masses would be a great thing there, Rel. Great thing indeed.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   

All will be made clear as we get checked into Camp Freedom

Cheers

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: pteridine
Their fellow snakes may eventually give them up but the rats are jumping ship anyway, hoping that they are too small for justice to bother with.

Lists of baddies don't get crumpled up and thrown in the bin do they? They get put in the "pending" tray me thinks while bigger fish get fried.

At one point Q said that not everyone would be prosecuted. I took that to mean that those selling a little local influence would be squeezed out but not jailed. I also believe that anyone doing really bad things would not get away.
As ADM Rogers said, "we have it all."

I think you are correct, and the time has finally arrived. The wagons are in a circle and are being circled by so much truth they won't be able to leave alive if they don't surrender. Capitulate, face the consequences like an adult and maybe you will live and be able to live outside a prison wall in short order. Don't capitulate and face the full justice due one guilty of treasonous acts is a real possibility.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The first rule of military logistics planning is not to talk about military logistics planning.

I know and soooo many people think we should talk about it like it is cool. It "ain't cool" to do that and worse you are not Alabama football player where saying we are running over you with a dive right and you can't stop us. They can do that but they prefer deception to secure the victory. Sorry GA, but Saban has been laying it down a while now. Kudo's to the Bulldogs of Georgia!

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
It's still hardly enough to justify an invasion. Don't you think?

im surprised no one has posted this keaked video yet?
its not looking good.

leaked video before its gone

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Russia to stage nuclear drills with Ukraine tensions high

.....The drumbeat of warnings that a larger conflict could start at any moment continued Friday after U.S. President Joe Biden warned that Washington saw no signs of a promised Russian withdrawal — but instead saw more troops moving toward the border with Ukraine.....

edit on 2182022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Reporting back from behind enemy lines...
Well this Declaration of the Emergencies Act is far from a sure deal. Trudeau may have made the declaration but all parties, which include not just his minority Liberal party but also the Conservatives [who are dead set against this], the NDP [who are the party supporting the Conservatives position of power, the Parti Quebecois[ who are against this] and the Independent Bloc are holding meetings this weekend for a vote on Monday. This weekend will be key because if the threatened abuses such as taking their children and dogs occurs that will be the breaking point. The Emergencies Act will then end.

However deeper in the government there are huge developments taking place. Hopefully next week a Non Confidence Vote will be tabled. Trudeau has had 2 already. The first one had the NDP and the Bloc vote with the Liberals 215 to 117.
Trudeau will then be out.

nationalpost.com...>news>politics>trudeaus-mi...
www.theglobeandmail.com>canada>article-ca...

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Only in Canada [CA] you say...

You are watching/witnessing the destruction of the OLD GUARD
OLD GUARD>>>POWER TO THE PEOPLE
RED OCTOBER

Like Father Like Son.
This Emergencies Act which is being touted as the first time that it has been invoked is rubbish.
Pierre Elliot Trudeau, his father who was Prime Minister Of Canada in the 70's invoked the War Measures Act for the first time. The Emergencies Act is just a revamp.

Pierre invoked this OCTOBER SURPRISE in 1970 in response to the FLQ Crisis in Quebec. The military was activated to go into Quebec and civil rights were suspended because of the kidnapping of two officials.

Justin learned all about this first hand from THE OLD GUARD. Same play book. Not so fast Justin...seems like the Trudeau Foundation has some Pfizer related issues.

en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>October_Crisis

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join