It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
My reply was in response to the volume of bricks, not about how the damage was done.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

a reply to: solentsunrise

Not so fast there. One of the guys I hang out with was an 0801 in the Marines (that's an Artillery Officer). He said that something doesn't look right about the damage done in that picture. His point was that the round that hit the wall was either a dud or it was a very light round. Either way it doesn't look like something a Russian would have used. According to him, most Russian rounds are either heavier than reported or explosive. To him this looks like a crap round.

Another point he made was that if this was a school then the Russians wouldn't have bothered targeting it, since it's neither a point of military importance, nor would have been a place that could be guaranteed to be voided of Russian citizens.

After listening to him go off about this, I'm thinking that either this was done via wreaking ball or was done using a shape charge attached to the outside of the wall. Either way the only reason for anyone to target a school is for propaganda reasons. That doesn't sound like something the Russians, nor the Ukrainians would do. Maybe this has NGO written on it.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I would have responded yesterday, but I kind of disconnected from everything. Fluoride is a rarity for me these days because I've been on well water for many years. When I see them/it, the shapes are more defined. They aren't basic shapes, but there are so many it is hard to focus on any specific one to really say what it is. There is a very crystalline feeling to it, and the pattern of much smaller shapes is circular. More like you can see them on the tail end of a dream, but still see them as you are waking up. I was thinking about it today and it reminded me of the end of the movie "Explorers" when the alien gives the kid a crystal and tells him it's "the stuff dreams are made of."

The only thing I see during the day I would describe as the "blue pearl." I didn't know what it was until I searched for what I was seeing.

I haven't really seen the shapes lately. Ever since I read the story about the Bucegi Mountain Secrets; I've been trying to focus on the structure, and the end result (from that very day) has been not seeing the shapes anymore.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Caled

Caled, is the squares/triangles the same kinda things as when you go to bed and close your eyes and you see the yellow and blue and red shapes?

If so, it brings to mind something Gene Decode said - that our pineal gland, as our 3rd eye with chromatic cells, has the ability to see on the infrared and ultraviolet wave lengths...WHEN NOT BUNGED UP WITH FLUORIDE.

I've been trying to work with this theory when I go to bed and close my eyes... for example; when my head is pointed towards a window, do I see a squarish shape with blue on the inside and red/yellow on the outside? Meaning that my pineal gland is seeing the cold of the window and the warmth of the room.

Talking of... way past my bed time, so time for zeds.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I wonder why Gen Flynn posted this on telegram?
Is it giving insight to the Virginia Guiffre/Prince Andrew case?

If not, it seems to be away for stopping trials going up the line to appeal courts or Supreme Court?

Ultimate People Power…Get involved by becoming a Champion for America!

www.americasfuture.net...

From the URL link: The Seventh Amendment – Protection Against Judicial and Corporate Corruption

...one of the most straightforward, yet markedly consequential riders in all the Constitution, the Seventh Amendment:

In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Not only does the Seventh Amendment protect against corruption in the courtroom, but it also prevents a trial judge from wearing too many hats, having too much control and playing too many roles.

edit on 18-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
edit on 18-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Dr. Malone is stirring the pot.
He is inferring that Justin Trudeau and the Trudeau Foundation own 40% of Acuitas Therapeutics. Acuitas is a manufacturer
of Lipid Nanoparticles, the material needed for mRNA vaccines.

January 10, 2022 [1+ 10+ 2+4 = 17] announcement: Pfizer 170 years of unhealth
"Pfizer Enters Into Agreement with Acuitas Therapeutics For Nanoparticle Delivery System for Use in mRNA Vaccine Therapeutics."

Dr. Pieter Cullis and Justin Trudeau attended the University of British Columbia and Dr. Cullis was awarded The Order of Canada so their paths have crossed.

This would represent a serious conflict of interest which Justin should be familiar with. He was found by the Ethics Commission to have violated the Conflict of Interest Act 4 times in December 2017.

This coming out now right before deliberations over the weekend...Fun times ahead.

The... Vigilant Fox>vigilant fox>status
www.pfizer.com>news>press-release-detail>p...
lsi.ubc.ca...>dr-pieter-appoint... December2021
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki-Justin_Trudeau

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
More info on the U.S. convoy. There appears to be two separate teams attached to two different organizations with different dates/routes to DC. The People's Convoy and The American Truckers Freedom Fund:

thepeoplesconvoy.org...

m.facebook.com...

wepatriot.org...

afclf.org...

americantruckersfreedomfund.com...

www.greatamericanpatriotproject.org...

news.yahoo.com...

m.youtube.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Who knows where the bodies are buried?
The map is in front of you.
Re-read.
Expand your thinking.
Purpose for your time spent here.

Expanding my mind to the plandemic...

Fauci has a new problem. Dr. John Mascola is retiring from the Vaccine Research Center March 1, 2022. He became Director October17, 2013.

He was Fauci's principal advisor to biomedical research. Wuhan related no doubt. He knows where the bodies are buried.
But he knows where more bodies are buried. He oversees Phase 3 Clinical Trials.
Really? He is seeing Phase 3 Clinical Trial data which Pfizer- BioNTech are conducting and suddenly he has announced his resignation.
He must be terrified because #953...it will not be safe for them to walk the streets. Public awake and demanding access to the data.
www.nih.gov>news-events>news-releases>ni...
www.nihaid.nih.gov>about>john-r-mascoal-md...

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This whole thing is so weird. All the puzzle pieces fit together too neatly for the trucker convoys to be completely organic. There is a lot of covert activity you could hide behind a "trucker convoy." We won't find out what it is until the dust settles.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
More info on the U.S. convoy. There appears to be two separate teams attached to two different organizations with different dates/routes to DC. The People's Convoy and The American Truckers Freedom Fund:

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Who knows where more bodies are buried???
Albert Bourla, CEO of Pfizer negotiated with Ursula von der Leyen, President of the EU commission via private text message the mega deal for the jabs.
Alexander Fantan, writer for Netzpolitik tweeted January 28, 2022 [1+2+8+2+4 = 17]:
"The deal was clinched in calls + text messages. If the Commissioner President engages in highest level with a vendor that should be up for scrutiny. EU equivalent FOIA Reg# 1049/2001."
People want to know the details of this deal and the contracts that were negotiated in secrecy.

We know where the bodies are buried...The National Congressional Library which has been gathering all of the important tweets and archiving them.
fortune.com...>2022/01/28>pfizer-vaccine-bour...
[2+4+1+2+8= 17]

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Newsom said the approach — which includes pushing back against false claims and other misinformation — means maintaining a wary watchfulness attuned to warning signs of the next deadly new surge or variant.

And there will be no immediate lifting of the dozens of remaining executive emergency orders that have helped run the state since Newsom imposed the nation's first statewide stay-home order in March 2020.

This pandemic won't have a defined end. There's no finish line," he told the AP. With that in mind, he said his administration tried to craft "a plan that allows us to be prepared without being paranoid and more alert to what's happening around us without being anxious.

Living with COVID-19 under Newsom's plan means boosting the state's surveillance, including increased monitoring of virus remnants in wastewater to watch for the first signs of a surge. Masks won't be required but will be encouraged in many settings.

Testing and staffing in the affected area will be increased, including temporary medical workers to assist strained hospitals.

The plan calls for a continued emphasis on efforts in vulnerable and underserved populations that have experienced disproportionately high death rates. And it includes new education, including "myth-buster videos" to fight misinformation and disinformation and help interpret ever-evolving precautions for a confused public whiplashed by safeguards that seemingly shift by the day and vary across county lines.

It relies on continued testing sites including in schools, more over-the-counter virus tests, building and tracking strategic stockpiles of testing kits, surgical and K95 masks, hospital gowns and gloves, ventilators to breathe for the most seriously ill. In coordination with the federal government, it calls for a first-in-the-nation study of the pandemic's direct and indirect impacts long-term on both people and communities.

This is exactly what people are going to be asking in the next few weeks: Are we in a new phase? How do we live with this disease without living in fear?" Newsom said.

He expects other states and the federal government to soon follow California, because "I think the public will be demanding of this."

www.newsmax.com...

It sounds like he's phasing in " Smart Lockdowns " similar to what some other countries like Pakistan have implemented:

We are amongst [the] pioneers of this approach," he said, referring to the smart lockdown strategy under which only virus hotspots are placed under lockdown.

www.dawn.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Living with COVID-19 under Newsom's plan means boosting the state's surveillance, including increased monitoring of virus remnants in wastewater to watch for the first signs of a surge.

That's SO easy to manipulate if one has access to waste water systems. A toilet.
A vial of the right nasties into the combined waste syatem is all it would need to produce a "spike" and thus lock down a whole area at will.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The following is NOT from a PKD novel that gave us a glimpse of the future nor 90s dystopian sci-fi movie, but right now from the 4IR overlords...

Page 22 of PDF:

They can take their digital ID 'social contract' and stick it where the sun doesn't shine! Oh wait, That's part of the plan.

A few terms they define:

Software as a service (SaaS)
Software solutions that reside in the cloud but, due to high-speed connectivity, can be used in real time as if they resided locally.

Physical HDD storage will be no more on your computer/phone device. This is their big reason for pushing 5G/6G/Satellite to cover the planet with very low latency.

Web 3.0 or Web 3
The third generation of the internet, which is decentralized in nature and enabled by distributed ledger technologies.

Zero-knowledge proof (ZKP)
A concept in cryptography whereby one party can prove the existence of something to another party without revealing the properties of that something.

The Singularity

Advancing Digital Agency - 46 page WEF house of horrors for "a safer and more inclusive online world." Data is the new gold, energy the new currency.

They want to own you ― "they’ll put you all back in chains!" ― Joe Biden

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

Coming after the children...

twitter.com...
twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Oh now that is freakin hysterical. My favorite bit of news this week!!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

twitter.com...
twitter.com...
mobile.twitter.com...

twitter.com...

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

twitter.com...
twitter.com...
mobile.twitter.com...

So, Russia is pulling its people out of Donestsk? Sounds to me like Russia and Ukraine came to terms, and there isn't going to be any war.

I wonder if the trade-off is that Ukraine gives up its claim to Crimea.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Rel's posted a few, here's another odd one.

Archaeologist stunned as 'trophy' taken by Brit in War of Independence found on shipwreck

The item — a pewter military button embossed with the letters USA — was found embedded in mineral deposits in Florida that had formed around a cannon after spending centuries underwater. The vessel sank one mile off the coast of St Augustine in late 1782, less than a year before the end of the war, while evacuating British soldiers and loyalist civilians from the nascent republic. Archaeologists are unsure of the ship’s name, referring to her simply as the “Storm Wreck” — as the records in the National Archives at Kew are missing the relevant pages.

Much ado about a "button" but why it smells of something else: "...his team were “shocked” by the find." Shocked? Really? "...wreck (found) back in late June 2011" Seems like an odd time to publish about an effing button.

January 7 – The first American commercial bank (Bank of North America) opens.

February 27 – The British House of Commons votes against further war in America,

Crown & Cyphers on British Uniform Buttons

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Just saw a post on telegram in a chat that had a screen shot of Putin and next to him it said President of Ukraine. I cannot find the pick as the chat was moving so fast but maybe some leadership changes have been negotiated?

new topics

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join