It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It's a double skinned cavity wall. it's easy to zoom in and have a look. You could probably even have a count and work out exactly how many bricks are missing in the hole. There's no brick conspiracy lol

a reply to: Charliebrowndog

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: NightFlight

It looks like the cupboard under the hole has exploded toilet rolls all over the floor.
I don't know anything about artillery rounds, but if a missile is designed to just punch a hole without blasting the whole wall down, where does it end up before all its energy is spent? Does it 'explode' on impact? If so wouldn't there be bits left behind?
Just trying to understand.
Rainbows
Jane

Hi Jane, looks to me like a non explosive round punching a hole through the wall. It would do some damage on the inside like the rolls of something under the hole. Did you notice the windows were intact? HMMM? The round put brick all over the floor but that's about all one can expect from a solid round going through a brick wall.

I'm just glad there were no fatalities.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

High Strangeness - - FoxNews only agrees with the Biden Admin when WAR or INVASION is predicted by Biden.

Thread I started on the subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

MIND GAMES

Lavrov: "This entire situation is not developing here in Russia but in the minds and media of the West, above all the United States and Great Britain."

Highly likely a FF given that specific photo (all windows intact) looks to have originated from the Decepticons (Reuters or AP) and literally spread like wildfire in mere milliseconds around the world. More explanations in thread...

twitter.com...

Why Is the U.S. Peddling Dangerous Lies About a ‘Russian Invasion’ of Ukraine?

Georgy Arbatov, the witty Soviet diplomat, remarked for an American audience at the end of the Cold War: “We are going to do a terrible thing to you. We are going to deprive you of an enemy.” His observation at the time seemed to be an oxymoron.

Arbatov died in 2010 at the age of 87. But how true his words have proven nearly 30 years after the dissolution of the Soviet Union and what was presumed to be the end of the Cold War and America’s historic victory. As it turns out, there were no winners.

The U.S. Needs Cold War but the Real Enemy Is Within

Putin: “There will be no winners.”

twitter.com...

So says a Private 'unknown' U.S. OSINT Intelligence Taken from Defcon Level Warning System:

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ukraine consumed so many earlier posts ..... More than meets the EYE

CrowdStrike, Ukraine, and the DNC server: Timeline and facts - 2019

......From the perspective of the cybersecurity community and some members of the intelligence community, the mention of CrowdStrike in the Zelensky call notes initially seemed out of the blue, a confusing non-sequitur. Certainly, Trump had mentioned the DNC server before his call with Zelensky.

At a joint press conference held with Russian President Vladimir Putin in July 2018, Trump said, "We have groups wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why haven't they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee? I've been wondering that.".........

keeping in mind that its been established CIA in Ukraine since Crimea (Obama & Co)

When is it mathematically impossible ?
-------------------
Imagine that/this - or what you will

In Munich during a tumultuous time, Harris faces her biggest international spotlight

MUNICH — On Thursday night, Kamala D. Harris will step off Air Force Two and onto the biggest international stage of her vice presidency.

Harris is leading the American delegation to the Munich Security Conference, a high-profile annual gathering with big stakes for the Biden presidency, Harris’s political future — and a continent shadowed by one of the gravest military threats since World War II.......

Live Stream Webcams of Ukraine

edit on 2172022 by MetalThunder because: 225

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That reporter is stupid, now anyone with an email can spam his little questionnaire.
Flood his inbox with people not on his list.
💯

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: Ektar
a reply to: Caled

Sorry I forgot to mention mine are different colors individually pretty vivid...blue, green, orange, gold, red & etc.
I have never seen them with eyes open during the day but possibly at night as a kid. I have always wondered what it was or what it meant. Glad to know I'm not the only one that sees them.

Cheers
Ektar

I've always seen this too. No idea what it is.

Not always, but in many cases, the presence of visual geometric forms is a communication through what folks call "light language." Communication from either self or soul groups etc. On earth, not always, but often, it works more like blockchain. The codes are "sent" but mean nothing without the individual "key" to unlock the message, which is contained within. This prevents hacking. Many will "see" or mostly "feel" the forms within or around the third eye, but again, not always, as everyone has their own method of communication beyond 3d.

Disclaimer. Trying to figure out the meaning by translating to "language" is an exercise in insanity. It - the communication, is not meant to be be decoded that way. Oddly, many who have opened their systems to more symbolic messaging as an Anon will be more open to this form of communication.

Interesting Cranky. Never heard of it, but then again I never even thought to look into it.

I see it as a ball of extremely fast moving streaks of different coloured light. The best way I could describe the movement is energy flowing through a torus. As a kid I'd sit in the dark and play with the ball of light, tossing it from hand to hand. I can see it during the day if I empty my head and let it form, providing there's no distractions like music etc. I discovered a few years back that I can force myself to sleep if I let it grow bigger and sort of fall headfirst into it. The first few times woke me in panic at the falling sensation of being drawn in, but I kept at it and it worked.

The thing I think odd is that I have complete visual aphantasia. The ball of coloured light is the only thing I can see with my imagination, except I've never thought it wasn't real. I know that doesn't make much sense.

Caled, your not crazy. Cause I'm not crazy. I think.

Rookqueen... If you happen to read this, remember the gps coordinates I gave you? I think I was "taught" about this energy at that house which is one of many reasons the place was so special to me.

That's ^^^ a tad different. Next time, try containing it within your hands. Then, wait a few seconds for it to settle down, then "program it" or give it a task. Keep it super simple. Then let it go and off it goes. See what happens.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

It looks like the cupboard under the hole has exploded toilet rolls all over the floor.
I don't know anything about artillery rounds, but if a missile is designed to just punch a hole without blasting the whole wall down, where does it end up before all its energy is spent? Does it 'explode' on impact? If so wouldn't there be bits left behind?
Rainbows
Jane

A round without exploding will stay intact with a dent in it. That there is nothing lying around to indicate a projectile is curious. However, a wrecking ball would make a hole just like that and the ball goes back to the beginning position afterward.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Rainbows
Jane

A round without exploding will stay intact with a dent in it. That there is nothing lying around to indicate a projectile is curious. However, a wrecking ball would make a hole just like that and the ball goes back to the beginning position afterward.

Yes, that would do it as well. I still think it was a projectile that was either picked up before the pictures were made, or, a projectile that didn't explode but bounced off the wall with sufficient force to cause the damage we see.

Nothing, however, was under the outside of the stucco type material beneath the hole in the street in the picture. But, we may have not gotten the full picture...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Seems we are getting a lot of communication about banks, cash and crypto which has also been linked to Mr. Pool .....

Reminds me of when Mr.Pool updated his location to "Stonehenge".

Stonehenge = Stoneage.

Precious Metals and Stones like Gold, Silver, Diamonds etc for prime currency?

So who mainly controls those assets eh?

edit on 17/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Long thread with updates about Ukraine

twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

edit on 17-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

edit on 2172022 by MetalThunder because: Look Alive PEOPLE

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

It looks like it was perpendicular to the wall and not plunging fire from a howitzer. Staging a photo like this using what was at hand, I'd guess an RPG shot. The building is a brick building and not brick veneer, i.e., double layer of brick with a stucco finish. Anyone on the other side of that wall would be more than bruised, so I'd guess that they cleared out the room and are lying about injuries or the injuries were unexpected when a few bricks went further than expected.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: solentsunrise

Not so fast there. One of the guys I hang out with was an 0801 in the Marines (that's an Artillery Officer). He said that something doesn't look right about the damage done in that picture. His point was that the round that hit the wall was either a dud or it was a very light round. Either way it doesn't look like something a Russian would have used. According to him, most Russian rounds are either heavier than reported or explosive. To him this looks like a crap round.

Another point he made was that if this was a school then the Russians wouldn't have bothered targeting it, since it's neither a point of military importance, nor would have been a place that could be guaranteed to be voided of Russian citizens.

After listening to him go off about this, I'm thinking that either this was done via wreaking ball or was done using a shape charge attached to the outside of the wall. Either way the only reason for anyone to target a school is for propaganda reasons. That doesn't sound like something the Russians, nor the Ukrainians would do. Maybe this has NGO written on it.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

An RPG has a shaped charge warhead. I don't think a C-Rap would do that much damage.

edit on 2/17/2022 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

The damage would depend on the wall build, you might be right about it being an RPG. If you're correct, then we can conclude that whoever did this wall hit did so while in town. This again point more to an NGO doing this than a war seeking government.

Sure, that fascist supporter of the Ukrainian government might do something like this, but again this whole thing smells of propaganda by outside forces trying to justify a war to the world rather than the local people.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: solentsunrise

I think you are right about the wall construction being a cavity wall. Note that the stucco has been lifted and peeled away which says explosive. The shot was perpendicular to the wall and looks more and more like an RPG hit from a standing position. A Russian 152mm gun would have done a lot more damage even to something like that wall and would have been plunging fire making an oval hole, higher on the outside.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

There's no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden wants to and probably will go to war with Russia over Ukraine. The reasons are that first, Biden wants to get all of his and Hunter's cash out and what better way to do it than when a war is starting. Second, he wants to re-install Poroshevsky (sp?) as president so he will have his puppet back in power that he had there during to Obama years. Third, he wants to keep President Putin out of Ukraine so that the Russians cannot keep the current president in power and keep Biden and Hunter out of the country.

What pisses me off is that there seems to be no one in DC that can see what's happening. They all seem to want to go to war, if it is indeed over the reasons I listed, then God help us. Let the nukes rain down on US, we deserve it by letting the satanic crooks run the country.

new topics

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join