It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I am momentarily heading over to behind enemy lines communication but was just wondering about ku post C before D.
Do you think that it means cash before digital?
Seems we are getting a lot of communication about banks, cash and crypto which has also been linked to Mr. Pool and now with Trudeau delving head first into this area just has me wondering.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The U.S. Justice Department has tapped a seasoned computer crimes prosecutor to lead its new national cryptocurrency enforcement team and announced on Thursday that the FBI is launching a unit for blockchain analysis and virtual asset seizure.

Canadian authorities have ordered the nation's regulated financial firms to halt the facilitation of any transactions from at least 34 crypto wallets connected to the funding of the "Freedom Convoy" protests.

www.reuters.com...
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Tensions also spiked Thursday along the line that separates Ukrainian forces from Russia-backed separatists in the country’s east, with both sides accusing each other of intensive shelling in a long-simmering conflict that has killed 14,000 people.

In a surprise blow to diplomacy, Russia ordered the deputy chief of mission at the U.S. Embassy in Moscow, Bart Gorman, to leave the country, the State Department said. It called the move “unprovoked” and “an escalatory step.” Russia did not say why he was expelled.

Russia held out an offer of diplomacy, handing the U.S. a response Thursday to offers to engage in talks on limiting missile deployments in Europe, restrictions on military drills and other confidence-building measures.

The response, released by the Foreign Ministry, deplored the West's refusal to meet the main Russian security and demands and reaffirmed that Moscow could take unspecified “military-technical measures” if the U.S. and its allies continue to stonewall its concerns.

China, a key Russian geopolitical ally, accused Washington of “playing up and sensationalizing the crisis and escalating tensions.” Foreign Ministry spokesman Wang Wenbin said the U.S. should “take seriously and address Russia’s legitimate and reasonable concerns on security assurance.”

www.lakelandtoday.ca...
www.kommersant.ru...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Its an interesting idea since most of the posts have different meanings. My belief is that too much thinking goes into the KU posts and the solutions are not as complex as what we think but in actuality the letters and items that have boxes around them etc. are used for triggers for people out in the field for go codes etc based off the misspellings in certain posts and we will never really know what the meanings are.

My thinking is that certain field personnel only follow certain accounts. It was also brought up by Rel a few weeks ago that many of the similar posts and possibly certain posts were set in place for specific timelines. If a timeline changes it could be a possibility that some KU posts are no longer relevant and just adds more misdirection and adds valuable time for BHs to waste trying to figure it out.

Now back to the C before D, how I see it is that the process must follow the correct order. It has to be done by the book and it must be done legally. In other words you can't go to step D without doing C first.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
If the US convoy is a military grade operation as they're suggesting and it has the impact of the Canadian convoy (or bigger) then that would be a prime opportunity for Biden to attempt a false flag in Ukraine (or here) to halt the protest

ETA Truth Social roll out soon

edit on 17-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo
Hi Igloo. I do remember and the house as you described it. I was having problems with pm's back then and somehow screwed up and deleted that message before I had a chance to go look. About a week later when I remembered and was going to look it up I realized what I had done. I sent you another pm that day asking if you minded re-sending it and I don't think you got that message. If you don't mind resend it. I still very much want to look at it, your story fascinates me!

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
This is easier. I went and got this screenshot because I wanted a picture of it and you never know when google earth will update.
It's pretty ancient. The house is the square, with a barn in the courtyard.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Had a lovely day, sat in the sun with a friend, did some weeding. Snow drops are blooming. Spring is coming.

edit on 17-2-2022 by igloo because: added thought

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
That is so cool! Thank you. I imagine growing up there was very fun!
Happy Belated Birthday! I am glad that you had a wonderful day.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
If all Canadian banks really are off-line, that will make it impossible for many to pay their bills.

This could boomerang quickly (as Cranky once noted, "if true").

Cheers

Chalk one up for not allowing the abolition of cash and go back to paying over the counter in "liquide" as it's called here in France.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
150+ police cars and buses.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...
twitter.com...
edit on 17-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Belated Happy Birthday Igloo!!

Hope you enjoyed the snowdrops... I saw yesterday that the bank of daffodils my family planted on the outskirts of the village, in memoriam of my father, have now come out.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

OMG that is just Bloody SICK!!! That poor innocent soul. Wonder how much brain damage has been done & what the long term effects will be. I pray for her or him. 🙏

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Russian-backed rebels and Ukrainian forces traded accusations on Thursday that each had fired across the ceasefire line in eastern Ukraine, raising alarm at a time when Western countries have warned of the possibility of a Russian invasion any day.

The details of the incidents could not be independently confirmed, and the initial reports suggested they were on a similar scale to ceasefire violations that have been common throughout the eight year conflict.

www.reuters.com...
mobile.twitter.com...'d

That was not an artillery round. Just a hole? Most probably a non explosive 37mm projectile. If it were artillery there wouldn't be a hole there except in the ground where the building was. Somebody is pulling our leg...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Yeah the bottom right picture sure looks like a lot more bricks on the floor than what it would take to fill that hole in and the pictures look to be from the same angle but the amount of bricks doesn't look the same. The US really seems interested in pointing the finger at Russia again. Is there a tweet from the Ukranian Gov about this as well?

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

details...details...and questions...

The Epstein Story - 2019

Epstein is only the latest incarnation of a much older, more extensive and sophisticated operation that offers a frightening window into how deeply tied the U.S. government is to the modern-day equivalents of organized crime....

That's a deep dark abyss of an article! 👍 I've believed much of the deep state corruption that Trump was battling and continues to this day originates from that era. Nobody is 'clean' on either side AFAIK, but many questions still not answered.

Roy Cohn was connected to a secretive covert group called DISC or Defense Industrial Security Command back in the 50s-60s that was learned from the Torbitt Document that also entails covert aerospace assassins that (some refer to as Men in Black) protect (X-protect) the UFO file.

The Defense Industrial Security Command has always been kept secret because it acts, in addition to its two official control organizations, on behalf of NASA, the Atomic Energy Commission, the U.S. Information Agency, and the arms, equipment, ammunition, munitions and related miscellaneous supply manufacturing corporations contracting with NASA, the AEC, USIA, and the Pentagon. One can readily observe that DISC is not compatible with an open Democracy andthe U.S. Constitution. Consequently, the top secret arms manufacturers' policeagency has been kept from the knowledge of even most U.S. officials and Congressmen.

The Defense Industrial Security Command is the police andespionage agency for the U.S. munitions makers. DISC was organized by J. EdgarHoover; William Sullivan, his chief assistant, is in direct command. We shall later examine the involvement of a large number of the DISC agents including Clay Shaw, Guy Bannister, David Ferrie, Lee Harvey Oswald, Jack Ruby and others with Permindex's Louis Mortimer Bloomfield of Montreal, Canada in charge.

From a conversation w/Dr. J Farrell concerning a Chicago FBI Chief Guy Bannister who created the first X Files investigating cases of UFOS. Bannister emerges as a close associate both to Oswald and a covert group called DISC (Defense Industry Security Command) and although his files were burned when he died, a copy of the file list was donated by his wife to library archives in New Orleans. One of the file names next to JFK was strangely titled "Space War Craft."

Here's a deep dark map (repost from xx threads ago)
The Jeffrey Epstein Network - beyond most people's comprehension.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

I haven't seen anything from Ukraine, yet, don't know if they will say anything.

I imagine CNN will run with this beating the war drums for the communists. May God intervene...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I am momentarily heading over to behind enemy lines communication but was just wondering about ku post C before D.
Do you think that it means cash before digital?
Seems we are getting a lot of communication about banks, cash and crypto which has also been linked to Mr. Pool and now with Trudeau delving head first into this area just has me wondering.

I am out of my league with that question. I am your Math and Science guy for answers to those questions.... LOL Music that I also love fits in as Music is a Science of it's own. I better stick to what I do.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Its an interesting idea since most of the posts have different meanings. My belief is that too much thinking goes into the KU posts and the solutions are not as complex as what we think but in actuality the letters and items that have boxes around them etc. are used for triggers for people out in the field for go codes etc based off the misspellings in certain posts and we will never really know what the meanings are.

My thinking is that certain field personnel only follow certain accounts. It was also brought up by Rel a few weeks ago that many of the similar posts and possibly certain posts were set in place for specific timelines. If a timeline changes it could be a possibility that some KU posts are no longer relevant and just adds more misdirection and adds valuable time for BHs to waste trying to figure it out.

Now back to the C before D, how I see it is that the process must follow the correct order.It has to be done by the book and it must be done legally. In other words you can't go to step D without doing C first.

This is more how my mind works. I can imagine this being the answer even if it isn't.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

It looks like the cupboard under the hole has exploded toilet rolls all over the floor.
I don't know anything about artillery rounds, but if a missile is designed to just punch a hole without blasting the whole wall down, where does it end up before all its energy is spent? Does it 'explode' on impact? If so wouldn't there be bits left behind?
Just trying to understand.
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join