It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

In Ottawa she is referred to as the “Minister of Everything.” As Deputy PM, Chrystia Freeland is at the very centre of all policy decisions in the Trudeau Government. She is responsible for Canada’s fiscal policies and its economic recovery from the pandemic. 

Chrystia Freeland also happens to hold stewardship responsibilities at the World Economic Forum (WEF). For the past three years, she has sat as a trustee on its Board. She was placed on the Board by celebrated globalist Klaus Schwab, who is principal architect of The Great Reset. As an executive member of the WEF now, Freeland is committed to advancing its global agenda and she works closely with Schwab.

The 53 year old started her journalism career as a stringer in Ukraine for the Washington Post and Financial Times. She assumed greater responsibilities through successive editorial positions with UK News, the Globe and Mail, Reuters and eventually with Thomson Reuters Digital in New York.

She lauded the agenda of a New World Order and the visionary merits of “good oligarchs” such as Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and George Soros. It is from this writing experience that Soros and Freeland become close friends – even to the extent that she was commissioned to write the multi billionaire’s biography.

The Freeland / Soros connection cannot be overstated as today she is a known personality among the Davos elite. The connection likely played a part with WEF Founder Klaus Schwab personally sponsoring Freeland to the Board of Trustees. As a trustee, Freeland is part of a small group of financiers and billionaires who oversee a 700-person bureaucracy mandated to coordinate a global response to economic, environmental, social and technological challenges.

Introduced as Canada’s Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister, Freeland attended these WEF meetings to take part in public and private meetings, and to participate as a panelist in the discussion “Implementing Stakeholder Capitalism.” The obvious question arises: which hat(s) was Freeland wearing — lead minister in the Canadian Government or board trustee of the WEF, or both?

These board memberships are far from symbolic. According to the WEF, the board of trustees “act as guardians of its mission and values” and are its “highest-level governance body”…

twitter.com...
niagaraindependent.ca...
www.weforum.org...

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
State of the Union

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Spring 2020.

Dumbass conspiracy theorists: masks, lockdowns, jabs will be the NWO taking away freedoms they never intend to give back. Don't fall for it.

Government: Don't listen to the conspiracy theorists, it's disinformation.

Spring 2022.

Truckers/Canadians: HEY, stop with the NWO taking away freedoms, we're protesting this intrusion peacefully.

Government: Arrest those terrorists not agreeing with the removal of the freedoms.

This is truly remarkable on every. single. level. The Government is quite literally arresting those who oppose them under the guise of "in order to be free you have to give up your freedom." Even given The Rona is "real" this is a wholly untenable position as the Government goons have just demonstrated they never intend to "restore" the god given freedoms, but do, in fact, fully intend to enslave a newer and deeper levels all because the created the fear trigger.

The perfect demonstration of problem, reaction, solution which is not only a thing, but is fully on display.

So to the Canadians, hang in, quitting now is literally agreeing with the NWO goons, which, is simply akin to death. To those not supporting - cops etc., hell awaits you as the government goons you take a paycheck from have just demonstrated they cannot be trusted. Look right in front of you.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

This whole Rona fraud +++ is the worst "We told you so" ever.

Tagging for a future DNA post I'm working on.

2021 was another banner year for the military-industrial complex, as Congress signed off on a near-record $778 billion in spending for the Pentagon and related work on nuclear warheads at the Department of Energy. That was $25 billion more than the Pentagon had even asked for.

It can’t be emphasized enough just how many taxpayer dollars are now being showered on the Pentagon. That department’s astronomical budget adds up, for instance, to more than four times the cost of the most recent version of President Joe Biden’s Build Back Better plan, which sparked such horrified opposition from Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) and other alleged fiscal conservatives.

Naturally, they didn’t blink when it came to lavishing ever more taxpayer dollars on the military-industrial complex.

Opposing Build Back Better while throwing so much more money at the Pentagon marks the ultimate in budgetary and national-security hypocrisy.
The Congressional Budget Office has determined that, if current trends continue, the Pentagon could receive a monumental $7.3 trillion-plus over the next decade, more than was spent during the peak decade of the Afghan and Iraq wars, when there were up to 190,000 American troops in those two countries alone.

And yet, unbelievably enough, I haven’t even mentioned the greatest waste of all: this country’s “cover the globe” military strategy, including a planet-wide “footprint” of more than 750 military bases, more than 200,000 troops stationed overseas, huge and costly aircraft-carrier task forces eternally floating the seven seas, and a massive nuclear arsenal that could destroy life as we know it (with thousands of warheads to spare).

Without a significant change of course, 2022 will once again be a banner year for Lockheed Martin and other top weapons makers at the expense of investing in programs necessary to combat urgent challenges from pandemics to climate change to global inequality.

Military Industry Healthier Than Ever

BTW, Lockheed Martin is a WEF partner. Banner year indeed, as in every year.

In a little-noticed comment before his controversial July 2018 summit meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, U.S. President Donald Trump characterized his government’s multi-hundred billion dollar plans to replace the aging U.S. nuclear arsenal as “a very, very bad policy.”
The Helsinki meeting, however, did not produce any agreement on nuclear weapons and Trump has so far shown little interest in a different nuclear spending path. Quite the opposite, in fact. “We have far more money than anybody else by far,” Trump said last October. “We’ll build [the U.S. nuclear arsenal] up until” other nuclear-armed states such as Russia and China “come to their senses.”
U.S. Nuclear Excess (Apr 2019)

I think Trump under estimated the Dr. Strangelove club & Congressional love of nukes and the MIC mentality.

Arms Control Association

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Just for fun.. who is Jeffrey Sprecher and how does he play a roll in 911, The BP oil Spill and profiting off of the Covid-19 Plandemic..

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This appears to be an important SELF-RETWEET by catturd2, on Feb 18 2022 09:01:21, original Jan 20 2022 12:41:41, DELTA = 28 20:19:40:

(My screenshot is in GMT)

Looks innocent enough? ...but note the 3 GREY HATS

Why so important?

1) It is rare for catturd2 to self-retweet more than a couple of days later - this is 28 Days Later (IMDb)

Four weeks after a mysterious, incurable virus spreads throughout the UK, a handful of survivors try to find sanctuary.

Director Danny Boyle

Those with a good memory will remember that it was Danny Boyle who directed the London Olympics opening ceremony which had all the hospital beds and other cabal "disclosure" symbolism around COVID. It was also the ceremony where Queen Elizabeth appeared to parachute out of a helicopter with James Bond!!! We are led to believe the Queen will die in a helicopter crash.

2) The SELF-RETWEET DELTA of 28 20:19:40 points to posts:

a) This post is a 3yr DELTA tomorrow, Saturday Feb 19th!!!
b) Does Review time refer to POTUS45 2018 demand for DOJ to look into FBI/DOJ surveillance of his campaign?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 564cef No.2806559 📁
Aug 30 2018 18:47:19 (EST)
BIG BIRD-9 NOW OFFLINE.
Q

c) does this refer to Nancy Pelosi as the high up bird who sang? Is she a GREY HAT?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 449c1e No.2761994 📁
Aug 27 2018 23:06:43 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 449c1e No.2761932 📁
Aug 27 2018 23:02:11 (EST)
>>2761474
BO>>UK>>AUS
AUS>>UK>>BO
BO>>Alexander Downer (FVEY)(EX1)
FAKE NEWS BLAST
NARRATIVE SHIFT NEC
[Sample]
www.politico.eu...📁
www.theguardian.com...📁
www.independent.co.uk...📁
www.thesun.co.uk...📁
www.telegraph.co.uk...📁
www.dailymail.co.uk...📁
www.mirror.co.uk...📁
metro.co.uk...📁
www.bbc.com...📁
www.bbc.com...📁
www.irishtimes.com...📁
www.express.co.uk...📁
BO unlocks UK / F_intel [FVEY]
UK / F_intel unlocks REQ
REQ = [Think Highest Levels]
[Focus 2]:
"This is the case with Halper, who is now proven to be a spy, possibly with (Australian Ambassador) Alexander Downer” who her husband met with in London."
saraacarter.com...📁
BO closed door necessary.
Red-Handed comms revealed to 'encourage truthful testimony'.
[19] phone calls today - DC/UK/AUS panic?
[WHO] ARE THE FIREWALLS?
What will the FAKE NEWS push tomorrow?
Q

Unknown.jpg

>>2761932

3) The original catturd2 tweet was on Jan 20 2022 12:41:41; the 1yr Anniversary of Bidan's inauguration!!!
a) Timestamp points to posts:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: a2d4d4 No.1157518 📁
Apr 23 2018 12:56:57 (EST)
Reminder.
Iran is next.
Marker.
CLAS - Sec 11A P 2.2.

“Installments.”
$250B.
Jan 1.
Jun 1.
No inspection @ GZ NR sites.
No missile tech prevention.
Load carrying.
ICBM.
Think NK.

Who controls the $?
Who really controls the $?
Why does the EU have a vested interest in this deal?
Who receives the money?
When the US sends billions in aid and/or climate and/or etc who or what entity audits / tracks to confirm intended recipient(s) rec?
None.
How does GS fund WW counter-events?
Who funds WW leftist events?
American taxpayer (subsidize).
Define nuclear stand-off.
Who benefits?
How do you ‘squeeze’ funds out of the US?
Threat to humanity?
Environment push?

Think Paris accord.
Who audits / tracks the funneled money?
Define kickback.
Define slush fund.
EPA.
No oversight re: Hussein.
Why?
How does the C_A fund non sanctioned ops?
Off the books?
Re_ read past drops.
Will become relevant.
Welcome Mr. President.

The U.S. will NOT agree to continue the Iran deal as it currently stands.
Q

4) The SELF-RETWEET timestamp of 09:01:21 points to posts:

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147444934 📁
Oct 31 2017 23:48:20 (EST)
I’ve dumped some crumbs like this over the weekend which started the intense shilling. At this point we are far enough along you can paint the picture without risk of jeopardizing the operation.

The above decode and linked posts bind together and summarise a large part of the Treason that has gone on and implies something coming out over the weekend?

edit on 18-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Schumann Resonances seem to be offline completely. No graphs at all.

Was fine 24 hours ago when I last checked.

Not so today.

P

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The hum has been loud. I don’t even know if I trust the Schumann Resonance sites anymore.

originally posted by: pheonix358
Schumann Resonances seem to be offline completely. No graphs at all.

Was fine 24 hours ago when I last checked.

Not so today.

P

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Weird, the hum has been lower amplitude for me today, in UK!

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Wonder how they're going to monitor the "wastewater" on The Streets of San Francisco ...

Cheers

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Skip this if you are looking for a Q rah-rah post.

IRL took me for a loop today. Four swords that were stolen from me a year ago were returned anonymously to the location they came from.

Totally off topic, but it's so weird. Also insightful for us in how we are always trying to predict outcomes and guess about things that are unseen. In no way did I see this coming. LE is heavily in my corner there, I have a special relationship with them, but no scenario explains cops dropping them off for me, where little kids could find them or they could get stolen again. It MUST have been the thief, who had second thoughts about it, for some reason. Was it the Full Moon? lol. I am VERY surprised.

No matter what, I was quite taken back. These swords are important. A pair of Grandpa Clark's sabers from Shriner stuff, I remember them my whole life. A genuine antique broadsword my mother bought for me on a whim, it's amazing. Also a cheap chinsy lightweight broad sword my young cousin gave me when he was over his Zelda phase, he thought I would like it, and I do. Of course I still have my Bokken for a daily driver (pun intended).

I have no idea why I'm typing this out, except it's super cool, and IRL has been white hot for me recently. I got applause at a public event, stomped down leftover officials from the old administration, and won the actual zoning case for some random girls little artcafe where I've never even been, with my previous lawyer on-hand representing them!!! I made a bunch of new friends (Libertarian Party), belly laughed with 3 cops all during the meeting, right before speaking, and I made the newspaper.

That was just one day, today was even more intense, five major moves before the swords were found. I explained to the wife like 2 days ago how ATS et al had helped me with my IRL game and vise-versa. The Libertarians said they were cool with Trump, ftr. I told them I make meems and they were like, whoa.

Seriously... I coincidentally sold that building today (went under contract after 20 years). 160 year old brick and brownstone schoolhouse with a Revolution War & Native American graveyard. I took two tribe members there to show them where it was after meeting them at random outside, they were looking for it. When we got there, it was sky high with a mountain of garbage and junk. Moment of Zen, they asked me if it was supposed to be like that. I told them no, and I would fix it. I always had a hard time with that building and lot. Plenty of grief and suffering, but I also slayed a lot of monsters in that town, it's what I do.

Sounds about right for what I explained above...

What does 4 Swords mean in tarot?

In a general context, the Four of Swords represents fear, anxiety and stress. You will be feeling overwhelmed and mentally overloaded when it appears. ... The Four of Swords Tarot card also indicates that you are in need of peace and quiet, introspection, rest, relaxation and sanctuary.

edit on 19-2-2022 by FlyingFox because: but the main thing I explained to the wife is how it feels to engineer a slow collapse of a system and win without fighting, never break character, drip drip drip, make wonderful things from thin air (intellectually), scatter the herd, all the stuff we do here

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

More Facebuck news.

Meta, the parent company of Facebook, has confirmed to TechCrunch that Jeren A. Miles, who had been a manager of global community development, is no longer employed by the company after a video went viral on YouTube, which was then reposted on Reddit and other sites, featuring him in a sting operation conducted by amateurs with the intent of catching paedophiles.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
You are the one they called "slayedsomedragonsinmyday"? If not that nickname might fit you better than most.

One of those is close to looking like a bit like a Scottish Claymore sword. The hilt is at an angle on those swords.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Skip this if you are looking for a Q rah-rah post.

IRL took me for a loop today. Four swords that were stolen from me a year ago were returned anonymously to the location they came from.

Totally off topic, but it's so weird. Also insightful for us in how we are always trying to predict outcomes and guess about things that are unseen. In no way did I see this coming. LE is heavily in my corner there, I have a special relationship with them, but no scenario explains cops dropping them off for me, where little kids could find them or they could get stolen again. It MUST have been the thief, who had second thoughts about it, for some reason. Was it the Full Moon? lol. I am VERY surprised.

No matter what, I was quite taken back. These swords are important. A pair of Grandpa Clark's sabers from Shriner stuff, I remember them my whole life. A genuine antique broadsword my mother bought for me on a whim, it's amazing. Also a cheap chinsy lightweight broad sword my young cousin gave me when he was over his Zelda phase, he thought I would like it, and I do. Of course I still have my Bokken for a daily driver (pun intended).

[...]

edit on Sat Feb 19 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

FF, thank you for sharing your white hot recent success, especially with retrieving all four at once and very so randomly. You brought up your grandfather and The Shriners. Reminded me of my grandfather as he was one at one point. I bring that up bc it reminded me of how he had joined a club that would not have allowed him to join based on a rule that one must be Catholic. He wasn't very religious but was a protestant. I believe the club was Knights Templar but need to verify that with my mother, his oldest daughter. Funny thing about her was when she washad her maiden name, her initials were K.E.W. She was in the medical field before my father had her blacklisted bc he was employee of the year at a major children's hospital where they met and divorced.

Now, she is a paralegal that does contracts for AIG. So, I get a glimpse behind the invincible hand, here and there. Let's just say that is how you "follow the money" and she will be venting about a third party admins that I feel are shell companies that established companies make up. Walmart is one of their insurers and they dictate the terms and agreements bc they are that omnipotent.

Anyways, I digressed. I was getting to a point with grandfather. He was a retired pilot and before he passed, he would always tape the show The Simpsons. Like, it was to a point that he had an issue with it. This was back in the early nineties, so no TIVO or streaming capabilities. He had a VHS player plugged into several outlets all around the his house. He was always trying to cut the commercials and always gave them to my brothers and I. He was in on something with their track record for predictions. Wish he was alive to ask him sooooo many questions I hadn't known to ask. As he would always say about the Quiet Birdmen... "They are always watching.". He seemed to imply that they were capable of cloaking their visibility.

Another odd tidbit, the airplane crash(Eastern Airlines flight 212 which happened on 9/11/74(7/10) that killed Stephen Colbert's father and two brothers was supposed to have my Grandfather manning captain of that crew. He had a bad fever and my grandmother made him stay home. After the crash, he couldn't live with it, himself. I think he felt like it was his fault for not being there and never missed another flight until he was forced to retire two decades later.

Sorry to rant, but I just have the oddest feeling, especially since Trump bought Easterns northeast route in the late 1980s.
Apparently, it was a failure but I have my suspicions that he was hipped to the game and utilized it to find things out(black mail) about folks that would fly his shuttle.

Here's more about Trump Shuttle I didn't know he had bought a fleet of 17 727's. Apparently Nelson Mandela flew on his shuttles for his own eight city tour.

More info on Eastern Flight 212 crash

Wether I'm connecting dots or randomly adding them in is up for debate. Cheers.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Four swords = three musketeers too.

Three evident, one not so.

Are you D'artagnan?
edit on 19/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
So Jean-Luc Brunel…high profile Epstein associate was in France in jail
Conveniently found today “hanging in his cell”
Coincidentally, cameras were not recording………..again

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
That is significant Pete!

Hopefully we get some news articles to source against it...

Does it mean more is about to break about Epstein's wider network?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Doh, I should have included some type of news link to source. My apologies. It’s still early here haha
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I'd be willing to bet these people are still alive and are currently in witness protection. I don't see how our good guys could just allow the other side to kill all these material witnesses.

new topics

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join