It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
"Tyrants living in their ivory tower echo chambers are panicking as they have no idea how to interact with actual human beings organizing themselves around such non-mathematical principles as freedom, justice and rights."
― Matthew Ehret (opines on why he thinks the Freedom Convoy is an organic blue collar grassroots movement; so far, though some shady characters at the top and he gives some background into Canadian history.)

Matthew is the co-founder and director of Rising Tide Foundation based out of Montreal Canada. From the site front page if you scroll to bottom you'll find a link to his "Digital Library of Alexandria" that has the historical figures he has written & lectured on connecting alot of dots in discussing the dark psychology of these elite players and the Technocracy's Seeds of Transhumanism.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: Guyfriday

There's no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden wants to and probably will go to war with Russia over Ukraine. The reasons are that first, Biden wants to get all of his and Hunter's cash out and what better way to do it than when a war is starting. Second, he wants to re-install Poroshevsky (sp?) as president so he will have his puppet back in power that he had there during to Obama years. Third, he wants to keep President Putin out of Ukraine so that the Russians cannot keep the current president in power and keep Biden and Hunter out of the country.

What pisses me off is that there seems to be no one in DC that can see what's happening. They all seem to want to go to war, if it is indeed over the reasons I listed, then God help us. Let the nukes rain down on US, we deserve it by letting the satanic crooks run the country.

I think many in DC and the Pentagon can figure out what is happening. If we can figure it out based on limited information, they surely can. Could this be a ploy to root out more black hat sleepers by seeing who goes along with this obvious fake? I'd bet at this point, any remaining sleepers are hunkered down, camouflaged, and hiding assets as best they can. Their fellow snakes may eventually give them up but the rats are jumping ship anyway, hoping that they are too small for justice to bother with.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
Their fellow snakes may eventually give them up but the rats are jumping ship anyway, hoping that they are too small for justice to bother with.

Lists of baddies don't get crumpled up and thrown in the bin do they? They get put in the "pending" tray me thinks while bigger fish get fried.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: pteridine
Their fellow snakes may eventually give them up but the rats are jumping ship anyway, hoping that they are too small for justice to bother with.

Lists of baddies don't get crumpled up and thrown in the bin do they? They get put in the "pending" tray me thinks while bigger fish get fried.

At one point Q said that not everyone would be prosecuted. I took that to mean that those selling a little local influence would be squeezed out but not jailed. I also believe that anyone doing really bad things would not get away.
As ADM Rogers said, "we have it all."

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hilarious headline... remember she went to Central America for something something border something which resulted in laughter from the entire hemisphere.

Harris flies to Europe to help secure Ukraine border as Biden stays behind

Why this matters to her soooo soooo much.

According to Joe he looked into the eyes of Vlad and he saw a killer. So the most dangerous man on the entire earth is going to deal with this...

If it wasn't so funny it might be embarrassing, thankfully Joe and KamKam are irrelevant except with regard to "showing the pewblick" and having the entire sh$xshow falling on his demented watch.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I randomly remembered the time Reagan told the BBC that there was no word for "freedom" in the Russian language.💥🙃

Asked to explain, Reagan said, 'I'm no linguist but I have been told that in the Russian language there isn't even a word for freedom.'

Meanwhile the Biden war drum continues quackin.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

She put this video out last night

twitter.com...
twitter.com...

m.youtube.com...

edit on 17-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Crazy thread on the Pharma panic and the effort to deflect the Clotshot's impact on the heart and etc. HERE

This is a favorite given the origins.

Consider the pharma goons hired an army of shills to push the jab, then called those same shills and told them to start this campaign. I cannot imagine there are any humans involved in this at all.

Note: I've known a great many people, Blood Clots never came up, neither did Myocarditis, neither did Face Paralysis, neither did I see folks drop to the ground during sporting events grabbing their heart (exception Hank Gathers Basketball Player). Now, pharma wants us to believe the past was the anomaly and this is the real normal.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Covert Action Magazine (Great article!) All roads lead to the Nazis.

Prime Minister Mario Draghi has declassified the documents of Gladio and of the P2 Lodge (Aug 2021)

Disclaimer: All documents that were not previously destroyed by the CIA and its Italian counter-culture assets.

twitter.com...

This arch-capitalist—Mario Draghi—was parachuted into government after the January 2021 coup. The Italian President—Sergio Mattarella—“invited” him to take power.

Sergio Mattarella and Super Mario Draghis central banker, the new "Giuseppi" - the Goodfellas.

junge Welt

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Sussmann Update, good threads.

Sussman's Filing Breakdown Thread

DURHAM INVESTIGATION UPDATE! Sussmann files a Motion to Dismiss because he might have lied but it doesn't matter because it's not like it was important! Durham should charge him with a bigger crime for it to matter!

Seriously. That's the gist here. 🤔

This ^^^ is because they think the last five years didn't happen. In the old world that was enough.

Of course, here's how much it didn't matter...

Probably a million stories, hit pieces, op eds, teeevee spots, etc... all WW.

Durham Filing

Durham is sending Sussmann's attorneys a clear message, the revelation of facts about his crimes has only just begun...

He should have pled guilty!

Very hard to get a lawyer, they are of the priest class.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The first rule of military logistics planning is not to talk about military logistics planning.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Who's talking about military logistics? I haven't seen any plans laid out. Have you?
🤷

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Tired...

twitter.com...

WIRED...German autism...

This is why Putin's codename in German is "Einkesselungmeister" (containment master).💥🤣

The German map is to be expected. You show a German a map of the Ukraine, and they have flashbacks to Operation Barbarossa and start fantasizing about how to invade it.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Agree, a weak false flag.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I wouldn't call it a false flag. There were no casualties. I would say it's more of a provocation. They're working up to the FF...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
Who's talking about military logistics? I haven't seen any plans laid out. Have you?
🤷

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: cherokeetroy
"Logistics team of high ranking retired war planners from the Pentagon... a serious operation"...

twitter.com...
Bitchute

A genuine op wouldn't advertize itself as such. Not only does it become less effective, it also labels itself as a legitimate military target.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
I wouldn't call it a false flag. There were no casualties. I would say it's more of a provocation. They're working up to the FF...

Fatalities are not a prerequisite for a FF.

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Tea_Party

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Fun fact: In old England during the time of Alfred the Great, Lords had to vouch for you if you were a commoner and you had been accused of murder. This use of a Lords word came the common term Law Yer (or Lord's Word). While popular history will say that a Lawyer came from the ancient Greek Orator, the truth is that an Orator and a Lord's Word are to different things.

An Orator wasn't allowed to be paid for their services, but a Lord that was willing to speak on your behalf was certainly allowed to take a piece of the action when asked to do so. So, the notion of a Law Yer clearly came from the time of Alfred the Great and related to a less honorable profession than a friend that was allowed to speak on your behalf like an Orator.

Lawyers aren't a protected class like a Preist, they stand up there with Lords or property and serve over us Commoners. At least in the Priestly Class they had to answer to a Church head, for whatever that's worth today, a Lawyer only has to answer to a king, whoever the hell that might be.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It's a military op? I thought it was a Freedom Convoy that has the support of retired military. That doesn't technically make it an "op".

new topics

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join