It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Doubtful on NATO. Internal problems are not an Article 5 trigger.

Now. US forces, acting bilaterally with the Canadian government? Different kettle of fish.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
If any of these truckers are informed, aware...*awake*...then I hope their main objective is to take down this evil, corrupt system. They'll have my backing all the way

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could that may be mean that the Canadian government started freezing protestors accounts, SO the HACKERS FROZE ALL MAJOR CANADIAN BANKS!!! in retaliation? Maybe I am reading it wrong as I can see in 2 different ways...
2nd would be people with drawing $$$ & causing a run & gov freezing everyone's account.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
If all Canadian banks really are off-line, that will make it impossible for many to pay their bills.

This could boomerang quickly (as Cranky once noted, "if true").

Cheers

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Hope you had a Happy Birthday igloo !

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo
Happy belated birthday hun!
Birthday Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Do you ever try and stare at the shapes passively, like not trying to work out what's goin on, I see faces move in and out of the shadows, and had my first vision a few days ago, I don't brush my teeth with Flouride, and haven't done for a long time, I can't sleep in my back, or anywhere but my bed in fetal position, so when I lay on back at bed time to relax seeing the shapes is easy, I've found myself traversing through web like tunnels, chasing a point of light, trickster faces come and go, to no effect on my emotions, this has been getting stronger since the age of 40, I feel that the 40 days in the wilderness may relate to years from birth before the illusion is revealed to you,

My first actual vision was an eye, and the detail and colour was beyond real, or our idea of real

Was it Leviathan, Yalbadoath, or moby dick, I don't kniw but I feel I have met something that has been alluded too through time

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I just saw a group of Polynesian Islanders screaming at the NZealand Parliament.

Start about the 45 min mark where a page from Kluas' own book shows how they plan to get us down to 500 mil Asians and 500 Mil for the rest of us. Asians are used to following orders he stated.

46 min the Polynesians are going off like warriors!
And We Know

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The data is mounting that our Sun is about to have a micro Nova in the next 40 years or sooner. If this is true those underground bunkers and ancient caverns will need to be populated fast. MAYBE that is the real reason for all this murder of Billions they plan and all the evil.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
It's been a while But it looks like our little friend is saying Hi

Something just exploded on the farside of the sun--and it was big. NASA's STEREO-A spacecraft recorded a magnificent coronal mass ejection (CME) emerging during the late hours of Feb. 15th:

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
If all Canadian banks really are off-line, that will make it impossible for many to pay their bills.

This could boomerang quickly (as Cranky once noted, "if true").

Cheers

Five major Canadian banks mysteriously go offline in hours-long outage

On February 16, five major Canadian banks went offline, preventing a number of customers from using e-Transfers, online banking, and mobile banking services.

The financial institutions affected by the outage included the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), BMO (Bank of Montreal), Scotiabank, TD Bank Canada, and the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC).

edit on 2172022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I am sad over all this. However, knowledge is power. That is one big reason we are seeing data be hidden or lied about blatantly. Then, they go after the truth by attacking the messengers and not the data. We can't stop what is coming they say. Well, what is coming is bad for all that have kids or grandkids. We are in that cooker like the frogs if we don't come together and evict the bad operators from their lofty positions and invite them to an actual fair trial in their honor.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
C
Better get your money out now is what Trudeau just said. Use it or lose it. I bet people with huge savingsfiguratively "stormed the Bastille"

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Troy, look at this from Nate Burruano on telegram

All Major Canadian BANKS OFFLINE as of around 2300mil time on 16th.

This means...? make your choice:

a) The Canadian government froze protestors account so hackers froze ALL MAJOR CANADIAN BANKS!!!

b) To avoid the risk of being seemed as biased, the Canadian government decided to freeze EVERYONE's banks accounts?

c) Because the Canadian government started freezing protestors accounts, ALL CANADIANS rushed to withdraw their funds from the banks, causing a run on them - they had no choice but to close access and say they'd been hacked?

d) This is the first step in Canada closing down cabal banks and moving to the Quantum Financial System?

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

brings us to the past - posted moons ago - In a Literal FLASHback

The Great Awakening Map

BIGGER

Another FLASHBACK
Future Proves the Past
all below from 2019

The Deep State: The Trudeau government, lobbyists and the legalization of corruption in Canada

"There's no whore like an old whore" - Brian Mulroney on the Liberal Government in 1984

details...details...and questions...

The Epstein Story - 2019

Epstein is only the latest incarnation of a much older, more extensive and sophisticated operation that offers a frightening window into how deeply tied the U.S. government is to the modern-day equivalents of organized crime....

edit on 2172022 by MetalThunder because: SERPICO

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
From Nate Burruano's telegram:

Not surprised at all.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Americaslastlineofdefense.com looks to be about the same as real raw news.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZoraD1994
Americaslastlineofdefense.com looks to be about the same as real raw news.

That story also dates from 2020.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Igloo

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a beautiful day!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Russian-backed rebels and Ukrainian forces traded accusations on Thursday that each had fired across the ceasefire line in eastern Ukraine, raising alarm at a time when Western countries have warned of the possibility of a Russian invasion any day.

The details of the incidents could not be independently confirmed, and the initial reports suggested they were on a similar scale to ceasefire violations that have been common throughout the eight year conflict.

www.reuters.com...
mobile.twitter.com...'d

edit on 17-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Wondering if there is a shortage of Popcorn Yet ?

Flashback

CIA’s Ground Branch is Training Ukrainian Paramilitaries against Russia. False-Flag Warning January 15, 2022

...The training, which has included “tactical stuff,” is “going to start looking pretty offensive if Russians invade Ukraine,” said the former official.

One person familiar with the program put it more bluntly. “The United States is training an insurgency,” said a former CIA official, adding that the program has taught the Ukrainians how “to kill Russians.”....

....Going back decades, the CIA has provided limited training to Ukrainian intelligence units to try and shore up an independent Kyiv and prevent Russian subversion, but cooperation “ramped up” after the Crimea invasion, said a former CIA executive.......

edit on 2172022 by MetalThunder because: ...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That was terrific! Since today is the 17th a little more sauce.

The word for today is Andiron... so something fire related as things continue to heat up.

Wandering over to the IRS publication 17...
-Virtual currency. If in 2021 someone conducted a transaction in crypto they must answer yes. All taxpayers are required to respond.
- The automatic extension date goes to October 17, 2020.
-The combat zone declared January 17, 1991 for the Arabian Peninsula is still in effect.

What's Google up to? The theme for today is of course, gasp, a virologist. Dr. Michiaki Takahashi is the virologist that developed the vaccine for chicken pox, which has been expanded to vax people for shingles. As ku posted not all vaccines are bad.
Google is up to something but I haven't tracked this down yet but they are changing their logo and illustrations in 13 countries.

www.aljizeera.com>news>michiaki-takahas...
www.irs>gov>pub>irs-pdf

new topics

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join