It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

They made a run on the banks in response to them shutting down the donations to the truckers. They totally screwed themselves.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Caled, is the squares/triangles the same kinda things as when you go to bed and close your eyes and you see the yellow and blue and red shapes?

If so, it brings to mind something Gene Decode said - that our pineal gland, as our 3rd eye with chromatic cells, has the ability to see on the infrared and ultraviolet wave lengths...WHEN NOT BUNGED UP WITH FLUORIDE.

I've been trying to work with this theory when I go to bed and close my eyes... for example; when my head is pointed towards a window, do I see a squarish shape with blue on the inside and red/yellow on the outside? Meaning that my pineal gland is seeing the cold of the window and the warmth of the room.

Talking of... way past my bed time, so time for zeds.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Right! It doesn't matter if masks work to prevent anything, they are a sign of allegiance.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: Ektar

Sorry I forgot to mention mine are different colors individually pretty vivid...blue, green, orange, gold, red & etc.
I have never seen them with eyes open during the day but possibly at night as a kid. I have always wondered what it was or what it meant. Glad to know I'm not the only one that sees them.

Cheers
Ektar

I've always seen this too. No idea what it is.

Not always, but in many cases, the presence of visual geometric forms is a communication through what folks call "light language." Communication from either self or soul groups etc. On earth, not always, but often, it works more like blockchain. The codes are "sent" but mean nothing without the individual "key" to unlock the message, which is contained within. This prevents hacking. Many will "see" or mostly "feel" the forms within or around the third eye, but again, not always, as everyone has their own method of communication beyond 3d.

Disclaimer. Trying to figure out the meaning by translating to "language" is an exercise in insanity. It - the communication, is not meant to be be decoded that way. Oddly, many who have opened their systems to more symbolic messaging as an Anon will be more open to this form of communication.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Red Cross called Canadian Prepper wanting to buy all his stock of MREs. They said they'd pay any price but need it delivered to Ottawa no later than 2 pm tomorrow. They said it isn't for the truckers and they couldn't divulge who it's for. Canadian Prepper took this as an ominous sign of something imminent going down in Ottawa. Trudeau put into place martial law and anyone caught helping the truckers in any way will be branded as a terrorist.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Rel mentioned this yesterday - the dead folks. There are other factors at play at the moment we'll leave alone, but the Insurance guys are seeing it.

Bombshell Report: Insurance Companies Increase U.S. Mortality Expectations by 300,000 Due to Covid and "INDIRECT Covid," aka The Jabs

He detailed how OneAmerica CEO Scott Davison revealed the facts during a Chamber of Commerce meeting. The information was not supposed to get out to the public, but it did and it blew up.

"In fact, he put some meat on the bones," Dowd said. "He said a 10% increase would be a three-standard deviation event. 40% is a once-in-200-year flood. And what you need to understand about insurance companies is they make their money giving whole life policies because they can predict death rates, which are pretty steady.

"They can retract it all they want. That doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what they say. Deaths are rising. Now, you can debate why. I know why. You know why."

He then went over some details that his team had collected regarding the increase in mortalities reported in the 4th quarter of 2021 by the insurance agencies. Here's a breakdown he posted to Twitter:

"Additionally, they did something interesting," Dowd continued. "They did a reinsurance deal for a high face amount individual policies, at what looked like very bad economics for them. On the conference call a Southside analyst was very confused. He said, 'Why would you do this deal?'

"I can speculate why they did this deal. This deal looks bad now, but a year or two from now it may look like a genius move. And they actually think there's going to be 300,000 excess deaths due to — they call it 'Covid and indirect Covid,' whatever that means — in the U.S. in 2022. So they actually raised their expectations for mortality in the U.S. during the conference call.

My question is what is happening at the high end? The FED deems us slaves and in debt until we settle up, if we don't, they get an insurance payout upon death. This is why the Death Certification is so important, it is an insurance submission form. So, are the NWO paying out for jab deaths as plus - population reduction, or no payout as a negative - money owed?

For me the most WTF thing we've uncovered here is the gambling on deaths during staged events like 911 etc. Payouts on death times and death type begs the question here too: Are folks gambling on jab results too?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Red Cross called Canadian Prepper wanting to buy all his stock of MREs. They said they'd pay any price but need it delivered to Ottawa no later than 2 pm tomorrow. They said it isn't for the truckers and they couldn't divulge who it's for. Canadian Prepper took this as an ominous sign of something imminent going down in Ottawa. Trudeau put into place martial law and anyone caught helping the truckers in any way will be branded as a terrorist.

m.youtube.com...

You would think that their military has their own supply of MREs. That's pretty strange. Maybe they're anticipating running out of food and that's why the Red Cross is involved?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

They made a run on the banks in response to them shutting down the donations to the truckers. They totally screwed themselves.

This guy thinks the Canadian Freedom Movement DJT's fault. Seriously. CLIP of NWO Nazi with serious TDS.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Some like to brag that the Free Market (which doesn't exist) holds no prejudices. It is true the big shots are willing to capitalize on absolutely anything. Pathetic.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

And a state of emergency so great that you can have a super bowl during it.

In 1972, a team of scientists from MIT used a computer model to look into the future of humanity after receiving a commission from the Club of Rome, an international group of leading academics, scientists, business leaders, and politicians. The report – The Limits to Growth – used a systematics dynamics model, known as World3, to look at the complex interactions between the human population, industrial output, pollution, food production, and Earth’s natural resources.
Global collapse due to the Int'l cabal of terrorists w/their frontman Klaus.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

This guy puts out some good videos, but I find him to be a bit of an over-reactor from time to time. On this occasion though, this might be good information. The reason why I say this was that yesterday I had received a few e-mails from people that were going to be sending me some camping foods had told me similar stories.

One thing that he didn't touch was the point that NATO could have been contacted to intervene in this situation in Canada. Hopefully not, but with Trudeau who knows. I will add that if NATO was going to move in and attack the truckers, then the whole Ukraine situation begins to make sense. Distract from the real events by focusing all attention on a different part of the world.

I'm not sure what bothers me more. Chinese troops on the northern board of the US, or Fully European Troops on the boarder. I don't have any issues with the majority of European troops, but I bet if any are sent to Canada, they won't be the average troop, but instead those nice "W.O.K.E. troops".

a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Mass Causalty Event maybe?

Either that or they could have been trying to set him up or restrict available supplies from the public.

edit on 16-2-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Well, of course they do. Alot of deception going on. That guy has alot of followers, lotta influence that Trudeauians want to buy and silence. Don't know much about the guy, but he could also be paid off opposition. I do NOT trust anything or anyone online regarding the Convoy problem, reaction, solution debacle.

Problem = Trucker Convoy
Reaction of half the people = Go Liberty
Reaction of the other half = Imprison those damn traitors
Govt. Solution (which is what they wanted to begin with) = F Voting, Enact Stricter Laws, Freeze their Bank Accounts!

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: Ektar

Sorry I forgot to mention mine are different colors individually pretty vivid...blue, green, orange, gold, red & etc.
I have never seen them with eyes open during the day but possibly at night as a kid. I have always wondered what it was or what it meant. Glad to know I'm not the only one that sees them.

Cheers
Ektar

I've always seen this too. No idea what it is.

Not always, but in many cases, the presence of visual geometric forms is a communication through what folks call "light language." Communication from either self or soul groups etc. On earth, not always, but often, it works more like blockchain. The codes are "sent" but mean nothing without the individual "key" to unlock the message, which is contained within. This prevents hacking. Many will "see" or mostly "feel" the forms within or around the third eye, but again, not always, as everyone has their own method of communication beyond 3d.

Disclaimer. Trying to figure out the meaning by translating to "language" is an exercise in insanity. It - the communication, is not meant to be be decoded that way. Oddly, many who have opened their systems to more symbolic messaging as an Anon will be more open to this form of communication.

Interesting Cranky. Never heard of it, but then again I never even thought to look into it.

I see it as a ball of extremely fast moving streaks of different coloured light. The best way I could describe the movement is energy flowing through a torus. As a kid I'd sit in the dark and play with the ball of light, tossing it from hand to hand. I can see it during the day if I empty my head and let it form, providing there's no distractions like music etc. I discovered a few years back that I can force myself to sleep if I let it grow bigger and sort of fall headfirst into it. The first few times woke me in panic at the falling sensation of being drawn in, but I kept at it and it worked.

The thing I think odd is that I have complete visual aphantasia. The ball of coloured light is the only thing I can see with my imagination, except I've never thought it wasn't real. I know that doesn't make much sense.

Caled, your not crazy. Cause I'm not crazy. I think.

Rookqueen... If you happen to read this, remember the gps coordinates I gave you? I think I was "taught" about this energy at that house which is one of many reasons the place was so special to me.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Yea he's got a lot of subscribers and he's also had that account for seven years. He depends on building trust to keep his sub levels up. I know personally how much work is involved building that base from the ground up. I doubt the gubbmint would offer him anything substantial enough to get him to lie and ruin that line of trust with his followers. JS

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
déjà vu
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I like your interpretation. Makes more sense than trying to parse it literally.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
"Logistics team of high ranking retired war planners from the Pentagon... a serious operation"...

twitter.com...
Bitchute
edit on 17-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

igloo,

Yeah. The destruction the vaccination campaign has done to society's fabric is hard to believe.

I have striven to avoid conflict. People seem compelled to tell me they're vaccinated. Okay, it was their choice.

Cheers
edit on 17-2-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: their they're there

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Wow that ball of light is very interesting. I have never heard of that & thank you for sharing. The geometric shapes I see are only when eyes are closed & they spin or tumble U always moving. I totally forgot about it all until the discussion here & don't remember last time I saw them. When I was a kid It was every time I closed me eyes at night. So now I am going to be checking every night & will let you know if it happens again.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That's interesting since it was reported that he died back in 2020. That's a full year difference. I wonder if "People" were waiting for him to re-incarnate?

So, he shot himself, was it because he sacrificed himself to protect the whole (as a Buddhist might do in order to use their spirit to protect a temple after death) or did he off himself in order to attempt re-incarnation, or did he off himself because he knew that the gig was going to be up soon?

Just so we don't forget

Allegations that Aquino and The Temple of Set’s followers were responsible for ritualistic child abuse were first leveled in the 1980s, Wired reported in May 1997.

The Los Angeles Times reported in August 1988 that prosecutors had declined to bring charges against Aquino after a 3-year-old girl accused him of molesting her in a home in San Francisco.

These occult intel characters are always shrouded in mystery, even in death. I read somewhere his health took a turn for the worse his last several years, suffering from some type of painful cancer. He was career military so I guess exiting the living world with a bullet to the head was done with honors. IDK, damn suspicious given his character.

Linda Osborne Blood allegedly had an affair with Michael Aquino and wrote a book exposing the cult like nature of ToS and highlighting hundreds of cases of SRA. The book runs $189 on Amazon, but here's a free copy on Archive.org...

Linda Osborne Blood - The New Satanists

Aquino in return sued her on various allegations published in the book.

The lawsuit was settled out of court with Linda Blood paying damages to the Aquino's on condition that the proceedings be kept sealed. Here is the ToS response to the book and Linda Blood’s alleged relationship with Aquino.

"The Magicians: An Investigation of a Group Practicing BLACK MAGIC"
The Magicians describes the experiences of the author, a sociologist-anthropologist, who spent six months as a participant observer in a black magic group. In the book, this California-based national secret magical and religious group is called the "Church of Hu", though it has become nationally known as the Temple of Set.
Amazon

In the mid-’80s, years after her ToS experience, Blood was still out for blood. She joined the American Family Foundation (now known as the International Cultic Studies Association)*, which worked closely with the Cult Awareness Network (before the Scientologists took it over), becoming assistant editor of the two organizations’ newsletters.

The Prodigal Witch XIV: Linda Blood

Here's a transcript of Aquino's 2016 post and Myatt's 1998 letter re O9A:

An exchange of letters between Aquino and Stephen Brown (allegedly Myatt under an alias):
The Satanic Letters of Stephen Brown by Order of Nine Angles.

Aquino's comment post on Amazon of his book The Satanic Bible: 50th Anniversary ReVision - one month before 9/11.

Sweet dreams...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The "Freedom Convoy" should make combatting the significant increase in cost of everything, and Joe Biden's ineptness, just as important as obtaining Covid-19 freedoms. (Covid-19 restrictions aren't bad in the USA. But inflation and Biden are!) They will get hundreds of thousands of supporters joining them if they protest what's hurting Americans the most.

new topics

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join