It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I hope the international news picks up on this and amplifies. Rcmp and Freeman need to be explained.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
a reply to: crankyoldman

Boom Shakalaka Boom Ditty Boom.

We caught them all.

ETA - Dibbs on the book title.

I bet there's dozens of current "officials" that were involved in this scandal. Dozens😁

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Technician uses a white rabbit to test for the presence of nerve gas at Rocky Mountain Arsenal, (RMA) Colorado, USA, 20 March 1970. The RMA was a United States chemical weapons manufacturing center located in the Denver Metropolitan Area. The controversial site was operated by the United States Army from 1942 to 1992. Weapons manufactured at RMA included both conventional and chemical munitions, including white phosphorus, napalm, mustard gas, lewisite, and chlorine gas, and the site housed a stockpile of Sarin gas (nerve agent GB).

Title: 191. Photocopy of photograph, U.S. Army, ca. 1943 (original print located at Rocky Mountain Arsenal, Commerce City, Colorado). DEMONSTRATION CLUSTER BOMB, SHOWING BOMBLETS.

Gear up for the "Blending chamber"

Title: 206. Photocopy of photograph, Denver Post photographer, 20 March 1954 (original print located at Rocky Mountain Arsenal, Commerce City, Colorado). Workers use airtight suits, gloves and masks to work with deadly gb nerve gas. Workers are not permitted to stay in the blending chamber for more than 20 minutes at a time, even with these precautions.

Rocky Mountain chemical horrors was closed in 1992, massive toxic clean-up ensued under the Superfund program (though still may have a few chemical landmines hidden about; tread carefully) and thereafter is now known as Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge, open to the public w/educational programs for the kids. Wow, chem me harder big daddy. How many times have we seen this happen all across the country.

My dad was a chemist for the US Army. Effin amazing I made it through childhood. Then again, so did Frank Zappa, but the chem warfare got him at age 52.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The Christian crowdfunding site that helped raise $8.7 million for the anti-vax “freedom convoy” in Canada was hacked on Sunday night, and the names and personal details of over 92,000 donors were leaked online.

While some of the donors did not provide their names—such as the person behind the current top donation of $215,000—the vast majority did provide them, including American software billionaire Thomas Siebel, who donated $90,000 to the “freedom convoy.

While GiveSendGo does allow donors to make their donations public, many chose to use their company’s name or omit their names entirely, so the leaked database contains a lot of information that was never meant to be shared, data like donors’ full names, email addresses, and location.

Analysis of the leaked data by extremism researcher Amarnath Amarasingam shows that while the majority of donors come from the U.S. (56%) and Canada (29%), there are also thousands of donations from overseas, including the U.K., Australia, and Ireland.

There are also email addresses from people claiming to work for NASA, the U.S. military, the Federal Bureau of Prisons, and the Transportation Security Administration. There’s also a donation from someone whose name and email address match those of a senior employee at the Delaware Transit Corporation (DTC). 

No one has claimed credit for the hack

www.vice.com...

People are currently combing through the data to expose donors. like this guy

edit on 14-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
She's the daughter of a war criminal. Then again so is Angela Merkle, and Justin Karen, so there's that.

81m votes translates to about 15m chinese bot accounts in twitter accounting (this is because mind control shifted to "politics don't matter, stfu about it already."

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Here's a few other tidbits for the Sullivan file...

Check out the German Marshall Fund Advisory Council: (from 2019)

MIKE CHERTOFF - former Secretary of Homeland Security under Bush.
DAVID KRAMER - w/ McCain Institute
BILL KRISTOL
JOHN PODESTA
MICHAEL MORELL
Yale/Rhodes Scholar/ Coca-Cola Scholar JAKE SULLIVAN (Jacob Jeremiah Sullivan)
MIKE ROGERS
NICOLE WONG

Note that Jake while at Yale was editor of the Yale Law Journal and the Yale Daily News. Anyone who had that editor position goes on (recruited) to very high level gov't roles, similar to those out of Skull & Bones Order.

Sullivan hometown is Minneapolis where he worked at law firm Faegre & Benson and afterward, he worked as chief counsel to Senator Amy Klobuchar, who connected him to Clinton.

‘We just go to Jake’: How a Southwest High grad became Hillary Clinton’s go-to guy (Feb. 9, 2016)

Hillary Clinton calls Jake Sullivan discreet, earnest and brilliant. And if she wins the White House, he will likely land in the West Wing.

He worked with Clinton when she was secretary of state, becoming her deputy chief of staff and then, at 34, the State Department’s youngest-ever director of policy planning. In 2012, she secretly dispatched him to Oman to begin nuclear negotiations with Iran...
Hillary Clinton began to rely on him more and more. Of her most scrutinized emails, the majority are exchanges with Sullivan, and last fall he spent nine hours being grilled by the House Benghazi committee, emerging with a smile.

Jake's wife, Margaret "Maggie" Goodlander (also Yale) was an advisor to John McCain.

She also served as counsel for the U.S. House Judiciary Committee and House Managers during the impeachment trial of President Donald Trump.
^^ Grooming experience only.

...when the teenage Goodlander sought a foreign exchange program in the Middle East while still in high school, Carter’s son was able to find her a host family in Libya, making her one of few Americans to travel to that country at the time.

That high school was the Groton School, a private, preparatory boarding school in Groton, Massachusetts, where every day began with a chapel service and the school motto is “service is perfect freedom.”

Goodlander has recently been working on a project with the Ford Foundation on how to restore U.S. global leadership. She is also counsel to Co-equal, a group dedicated to effective oversight of the executive branch.

An intelligence officer in the U.S. Navy Reserve, where she is a lieutenant,...
New Hampshire Bar News

edit on 14-2-2022 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Linky

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Boom Shakalaka Boom Ditty Boom.

We caught them all.

ETA - Dibbs on the book title.

I bet there's dozens of current "officials" that were involved in this scandal. Dozens😁

The below statement by President Trump is from November 8, 2019 - About the time U.S. Democrats and their China friends let Covid-19 escape the lab in Wuhan, China. (Keep this in mind as 2022 unfolds)

President Trump announces to the nation: "I caught the swamp. I caught them all. Nobody could have done this but me."
When President Trump made that statement, those of us here on ATS and particularly those who follow the ATS "Q" thread, knew exactly what Trump was referring to. Q subsequently expanded upon it, across numerous info messages, over the next 12 months.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Replied as well.
a reply to: angelchemuel

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   

LOL, even the archive twit has nearly double.

@POTUS45
Trump Presidential records will become subject to FOIA requests on January 20, 2026. That will be a busy filing day!

Deep in the outback down under, 'Pine Gap' aka RAINFALL pops-up outta the blue...

Australia’s Pine Gap

In The Secret History of Twin Peaks by Mark Frost, President Richard Nixon claims that Pine Gap is actually the site of an underground facility constructed by extraterrestrials, including an alternative energy source.

A reminder that a significant number of US drone attacks result from intelligence gathered at Pine Gap intelligence facility.
@Airwars

Senate Hearing: Targeted Killing and the Rule of Law (Feb 9, 2022)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Dan Scavino SELF-RETWEETED, on Feb 13th at 12:56:29

Scary what’s been done. Even scarier? Hillary was ‘supposed’ to win....and all of this would have been swept under the carpet — down here in the SWAMP of Washington, D.C. But she LOST, and it’s NOT getting swept under the carpet, as planned!!! t.co...

Bolding mine

1) The original tweet was on May 18th, 2018 - that's a DELTA = 1367 days and 03:57:17

a) 1367 = 1+3+6+7 = 17 but also points to #1367

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 1ab4eb No.1413485 📁
May 14 2018 21:24:54 (EST)
6E7E8257-6B02-4EC7-9547-058AEFA34D3A.png

Pain coming.
Q

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 462c9a No.11044319 📁
Dec 14 2017 22:37:42 (EST)
Trip code on 4 working.
#FLYSIDFLY#
We don't like to say his name.
Q

Could be indicating new posts coming...

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147440171 📁
Oct 31 2017 22:58:00 (EST)
Why does Obama travel in advance of POTUS to foreign locations?
Why is this relevant?
Focus on the power of POTUS as it relates to the Marines.
How can MI be applied to prosecute bad actors and avoid corrupt agencies and judges?
Biggest drop on Pol.
Above is reason why the shills are sliding. In case you didn’t know, shills log and send new info back to ASF for instruction. They use a 5 prong pre packaged injection (one post auto generates four more at random designated times). Common drive of posts they all tap into. Since they misjudged the influence of the MSM they are aggressively looking to censor throughout major platforms in exchange for CIA slush funds and WW access for expansion of said networks. Everything they do has been forecasted and prepared for.

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Feb 13th, twice.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: Guyfriday

That mechanical sky sound from a few years ago, that ended around the same time as that floating city in China showed up. Though to be honest both me and my wife both can hear that mechanical sound around here from time to time.

It's weird that a lot of research money went into searching for that "Brown Note", but I wonder if the true objective was into searching for a "Red Note".

I know that you are talking about tinnitus, but strangely it was around that same time that I had mine tinnitus start up. Now it's just a slight buzzy sound, like a gentle bee sitting on my shoulder. Though when I'm wearing my hearing aids, I have to remove them if I'm outside due to a weird sound that they pick up. My wife doesn't hear it, but I do and it's disorientating sometimes.

Regarding Tinnitus and strange noises we sometimes hear...anyone consider that the use of cooling fans for computers, aircon, etc may play a part, especially over long term use?
it all plays a part I think.

I understand that there are devices that help cancel that out available.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Mike pompeo tweeted, on Feb 13 2022 11:09:46

“‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’” Jeremiah 29:11

#SundayScripture ✝️

1) There is only 1 post that contains Jeremiah 29:11... #522

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.10 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:33:44 (EST)
-D_CsTBA_YES[AUTH_H7^pZBVTZ7302-]
##FLY##
[OWLS]
HOT-1_pre_D
HOT-2_pre_D
HOT-3+
HOT-4_TERM_AUTHC-TVFCAZD-837392x
HOT-5_pre_D
HOT-6_pre_D
HOT-7_corr_TAXjV^-293Z
HOT-8_pre_D
HOT-9_pre_D
HOT-10_pre_D
HOT-11_pre_D
HOT-12_pre_D
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
HAPPY HUNTING.
P_PERS: WRWY [N1LB][FG&C]
Jeremiah 29:11
Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Feb 13th

2) Two posts contain the verse with the right wording:

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147646606 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:39:41 (EST)
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.105 📁
Feb 18 2018 20:57:51 (EST)
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
rotect 6/14-46
rotect 6/14-46
Q+

This seems to refer to POTIUS45 being kept safe on AF1 from this Friday, Feb 18th! Which will be a 4yr DELTA of the post.

3) Pompeo's tweet timestamp of 11:09:46 points to posts:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 67fb5a No.969959 📁
Apr 9 2018 14:27:40 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
CA Targeted.
How often does POTUS RT weekly address?
April Showers.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 26e3a8 No.678044 📁
Mar 15 2018 18:31:42 (EST)
Boooom!
BOOM!
Boooooooom!
Q

Timestamp encodes Friday, Feb 18th, twice!

4) As EtMN points out, in a post further up the page, JEREMIAH is JAKE SULLIVAN'S middle name!!!
edit on 14-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Great Job as always Rel
Sometimes pictures are better than words
and this song works here (I know you live on the other side of the pond from the Colonies lol)

edit on 2/14/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

And democrats still can't figure out why nobody believes a word they say anymore.

Or that they've already lost the existential battle that they themselves intentionally started.

Crazy.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This tweet from David Schwartz, on Feb 13th at 02:18:30 EST:

Decisions, decisions. t.co...

Is this referring to a Russian Ukraine invasion, pushed by Bidan's White House but joked about by Zelensky?

Or is it to do with the SEC decision on the XRP/Ripple case?
(David Schwartz being the CTO of ripple and one of the original architects of the XRP ledger.)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: Guyfriday

That mechanical sky sound from a few years ago, that ended around the same time as that floating city in China showed up. Though to be honest both me and my wife both can hear that mechanical sound around here from time to time.

It's weird that a lot of research money went into searching for that "Brown Note", but I wonder if the true objective was into searching for a "Red Note".

I know that you are talking about tinnitus, but strangely it was around that same time that I had mine tinnitus start up. Now it's just a slight buzzy sound, like a gentle bee sitting on my shoulder. Though when I'm wearing my hearing aids, I have to remove them if I'm outside due to a weird sound that they pick up. My wife doesn't hear it, but I do and it's disorientating sometimes.

Regarding Tinnitus and strange noises we sometimes hear...anyone consider that the use of cooling fans for computers, aircon, etc may play a part, especially over long term use?
it all plays a part I think.

I understand that there are devices that help cancel that out available.

Tinnitus ! I hear that ! (Godamit, others post about their health here !)

Have had this for some years, maybe 6 -8, (I'm 54), real problem, takes some zen to deal with, no cures. Cancelling out devices work for very limited period.

Why is this relevant? Lets go full paranoia then. Targetted individuals (too much ?, who knows..) Well wait until you get it for weeks on end. I certainly notice when I don't have the incessant 'weeee' noise in my ears.

Fuller paranoia, haven't seen those fruit flies when I'm looking at ats recently, probably cos it's winter here. Little bastards got cameras in them! Only half joking.

Carry on.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If the rumored 'witness' list for Durham's grand jury is accurate, Durham is going directly after hillary, obama & biden, and their entire team, and thinks he already has the evidence to do so.

That is a RICO-like list of participants.

No longer chasing only bit players, now going after the decision makers.

I hope he succeeds.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

They also recommend considering that monkey's will be flying out of their butts when this is actually proven.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: crankyoldman

They also recommend considering that monkey's will be flying out of their butts when this is actually proven.

Is that what happened with the ebola monkeys that democrats unleashed on BigBurgh last month?

edit on 14-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

My entire life has been surrounded by Democrats not invited to family functions (tbc I have seen my brother before the vx's were out my aunt and uncle once and they tried to tell me I needed to get vxd even tho I already had it(
No one ever wants to talk politics with me (Republicans get no quarter from me either)
For some reason I am Crazy for not joining one of those cults (in my state my voting choices are stripped so registered Dem (Change)) and have never voted for a blue candidate since (or prior he got me good)

a reply to: Ghostsdogood
Unfortunately my true moniker is against t&c akin to bat fecal matter crazy.
(faked)

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join