It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

LOVE that DQ pic!

I believe in T&C wholeheartedly, even the parts I disagree with, and even when I cross the line.

Especially when I cross the line.

Name one other place on the planet where the rules are so clear, so common sense, and so fairly enforced.

Even if any individual mod is corrupted, the rules still get pretty fairly enforced.

That is EXTREMELY rare right now, as in I am not aware of any other similar site on the planet that survived the last 12+ years of assault by democrat party fascists.

Not perfect, but we survived.

Barely.

Now we get to lead by example.

(Be careful what you wish for)

edit on 15-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Possibly another deep state comms (?) via Archaeology & Art twitter at 12:30PM GMT on 14th:

Ancient Greek silver litra coin minted in Syracuse, Sicily, circa 466 BC.

Timestamp of 12:30 gives 1, 2, 3, Go?

This coin was commonly minted with Arethusa on the reverse. Arethusa...:

was a nymph and daughter of Nereus (making her a Nereid), who fled from her home in Arcadia beneath the sea and came up as a fresh water fountain on the island of Ortygia in Syracuse, Sicily.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

P_PERS: WRWY [N1LB][FG&C]
1) There is only 1 post that contains Jeremiah 29:11... #522

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.10 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:33:44 (EST)
-D_CsTBA_YES[AUTH_H7^pZBVTZ7302-]
##FLY##
[OWLS]
HOT-1_pre_D
HOT-2_pre_D
HOT-3+
HOT-4_TERM_AUTHC-TVFCAZD-837392x
HOT-5_pre_D
HOT-6_pre_D
HOT-7_corr_TAXjV^-293Z
HOT-8_pre_D
HOT-9_pre_D
HOT-10_pre_D
HOT-11_pre_D
HOT-12_pre_D
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
HAPPY HUNTING.
P_PERS: WRWY [N1LB][FG&C]
Jeremiah 29:11
Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Feb 13th

Bold by me Brackets are kb right?
if the map is a chess board (which is very likely) I do not think it is the standard one as displayed here didn't we discuss 3/4/5d chess at some point
Understanding the map is as important as figuring out what the map is (n is not a space on standard)
Gotta catch some zeds

zzzzzz
wth?
edit on 2/14/2022 by CrazyFox because: copy and past did not work out as well as I would have liked

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: guidedbyblake

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: angelchemuel

That mechanical sky sound from a few years ago, that ended around the same time as that floating city in China showed up. Though to be honest both me and my wife both can hear that mechanical sound around here from time to time.

It's weird that a lot of research money went into searching for that "Brown Note", but I wonder if the true objective was into searching for a "Red Note".

I know that you are talking about tinnitus, but strangely it was around that same time that I had mine tinnitus start up. Now it's just a slight buzzy sound, like a gentle bee sitting on my shoulder. Though when I'm wearing my hearing aids, I have to remove them if I'm outside due to a weird sound that they pick up. My wife doesn't hear it, but I do and it's disorientating sometimes.

Regarding Tinnitus and strange noises we sometimes hear...anyone consider that the use of cooling fans for computers, aircon, etc may play a part, especially over long term use?
it all plays a part I think.

I understand that there are devices that help cancel that out available.

Tinnitus ! I hear that ! (Godamit, others post about their health here !)

Have had this for some years, maybe 6 -8, (I'm 54), real problem, takes some zen to deal with, no cures. Cancelling out devices work for very limited period.

Why is this relevant? Lets go full paranoia then. Targetted individuals (too much ?, who knows..) Well wait until you get it for weeks on end. I certainly notice when I don't have the incessant 'weeee' noise in my ears.

Fuller paranoia, haven't seen those fruit flies when I'm looking at ats recently, probably cos it's winter here. Little bastards got cameras in them! Only half joking.

Carry on.

If is not interdensity awareness,,, then Serrapeptase can assist in resolving the problem to a degree.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Did I mention the strangest people I've ever met (even stranger than WA state) is in Nevada, outside of Vegas.

Republic of Molossia, Lyon County, Nevada.

LOL, check that lil dictator out, complete with war sash! His Presidential term started on the September 3, 1999.

The National Anthem of the Republic of Molossia:

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I think you'll find there's been a follow up to that Mike Pence article... here.

I do not vouch for the veracity of this site... but see it as a possible soft disclosure site that may be 50/50 truth and fluff.

ETA - Your point on 4D chess stirred my neurons...

If a 2D Chess square is defined as A1 to H8, then how do you define a 3D chess square? Or a 4D chess square?

Maybe (Q) The Storm Rider gives us clues with their use of punctuation?

E.g.:
A1///= A1 Square going up to the top 3D level?
A1///>>>> = A1 Square on top 3D level and top 4D level?

An example stormrider post from Dec 18th:

$$$$$$$WAR IS MONEY$$$$$$

CHINA (Evergrande) defaults on 82.5 million$$$ interest that is part of the larger half trillion Debt that is mostly real estate that is 30% of China's GDP WILL>>>>
>>> TRILLIONS $$$$$$$$$GDP
,ASSETS and Military RESERVE in these countries>>
RIPPLE EFFECT If RUSSIA STRIKES.... UKRAINE WILL FALL FAST ...
AS KNOWN BY WORLD MILITARY GENERALSTHE WORLD BANKING ELITES. ROTHSCHILDS, ROCKEFELLERS, KAZARIAN MAFIA_ CIA , CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM WILL TAKE HIT THAT CAN BRING THEM DOWN... HUNDREDS OF TRILLIONS LOST IN HOURS, DAYS, WEEKS, MONTHS,.....

THE WORLD IS CONNECTED
Q

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Got a link Cranky, ? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Just had a mini-epiphany...

When SCIF is spelt without brackets round the F, it could be translated as :

SPECIAL COUNSEL INTERFACE

E.g. #4310, #3389, #3212, #3006, #2844, #2555, #2056, #1866, #643.

Has Admiral Rogers been that interface? He's been very quiet and out of the public eye?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I don't always understand your posts, but I place a star on them anyway.

edit on 15-2-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I rarely understand Sufi posts.

I doubt more than a handful are at that level.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Wouldn't the 7th level of hell be where the people who commit violence are punished, but if the top level (the one we live on) was counted like a building is, then the 7th floor would be Heresy.

So, what is no more?
The level of Violence (maybe this discussion about WW3 ends peacefully) or is it the sounds of Heresy (maybe the Media will report the truth). If the discussion of war is done, then how and by who? If the media starts reporting on the truth of what's going on, then will anyone believe them?

The problem with Treachery as Dante wrote about it, if the Devil figures out that it is himself that keeps him trapped down there, then he can free himself of the ice and leave. So to Dante Treachery comes across as a person doing something that this both ill and also something that the person is unaware that they are doing. The implication here with Hillary would be like the saying "The road to Hell is paved with Good Intentions". What in the darkest parts of Tartarus is Hillary's intention?

Well whatever is going on, my questions here remain:

What did they do that was so bad that a massive war has to be implemented in order to cover it up? What was going on in Ukraine that was worth destroying the country over, and most sadly what could be so bad that the people behind "KU" have refused to openly show the world?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
a reply to: carewemust

If the rumored 'witness' list for Durham's grand jury is accurate, Durham is going directly after hillary, obama & biden, and their entire team, and thinks he already has the evidence to do so.

That is a RICO-like list of participants.

No longer chasing only bit players, now going after the decision makers.

I hope he succeeds.

So, our work here is done.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Thanks FlyingFox!

In essence it looks like the "7th floor" in 5 posts, could refer to the 7th floor down in your hell diagram... starting with 1st floor being "Lust" and 7th being "Fraud"/corrupt politicians.

Or it could just be 7th floor of the State dept...

Or it could be both!

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
a reply to: carewemust

If the rumored 'witness' list for Durham's grand jury is accurate, Durham is going directly after hillary, obama & biden, and their entire team, and thinks he already has the evidence to do so.

That is a RICO-like list of participants.

No longer chasing only bit players, now going after the decision makers.

I hope he succeeds.

So, our work here is done.

It's only just begun.

Now comes the hard part.

Follow thru, and leading by example.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

I spent a lot of time, in earlier threads, trying to detail my posts thoroughly so that people could follow the logic, step by step.

This was mainly on the decode methods used.

Problem was that I was clogging up threads with them and people were put off reading due to their length.

Happy to answer any questions on an adhoc basis instead, to explain!

ETA - one thing I am probably guilty of is assuming that people know the KU post map as well as I do - Mea Culpa.

edit on 15-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Not detracting from your expansion on violence and treachery Guy... but my calculation on the levels assumed that the levels of hell start beneath LIMBO, hence FRAUD would be the 7th.

I guess I saw LIMBO as Floor zero; between the levels leading to heaven and those leading to hell.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Well 24 hits for Kyiv

Additional 7 with Kiev

I guess it all depends on how it's spelled.

LIMBO/LOBBY. There's a head scratcher.

Fraud interesting.
edit on 15-2-2022 by Guyfriday because: miscounted twice... go figure

Just wanted to add that if you work your way up from the 9th level of Hell, then Gluttony would be the 7th floor up. Gluttony is like greed, but the biggest difference is that a Greedy person will willfully let go of something in order to obtain more alter on, while a gluttonous person will destroy everything they have just so others won't get their hands on it.

edit on 15-2-2022 by Guyfriday because: added some junk

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   

It isn't you.

Trust me, it isn't you.

Don't change a single thing.

I was here for your early explainers, just spend too much energy on my primary objectives.

edit on 15-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join