It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Some Movement .. worth mentioning ...

Durham probe has 'accelerated,' with more people 'cooperating,' coming before grand jury

Special Counsel John Durham’s investigation has "accelerated," and more people are "cooperating" and coming before the federal grand jury than has previously been reported, a source familiar with the probe told Fox News.

The source told Fox News Monday that Durham has run his investigation "very professionally," and, unlike Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, his activities, and witness information and cooperation status are rarely, if ever, leaked.

"Durham does this right and keeps it a secret," the source said, adding that there has been "much more activity" in Durham’s investigation "than has been visible to the public."......

Which one has an unfortunate car accident first? Brennan, Clapper or Comey?

DNI James Clapper said on CNN twice that Barack Obama gave the order for spying on Trump.

Making him disappear would not matter at this point.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Comey and Brennan look like cousins and both from irish stock?

So, I'd reckon Comey and Brennan doing Fast&Furious "Donuts" over Clapper; like 2 puppies fighting over a rag doll.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
"Canada's Deputy Prime Minister says that, as part of the Emergencies Act, they are broadening Canada's "Terrorist Financing" rules so that they cover crowdfunding platforms and cryptocurrencies to the Canadian Freedom Convoy"

twitter.com...
edit on 15-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

"Emergency Powers" seem to be something that reasonable countries should do without.

Been kinda abused the last few years

Cheers

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I get the feeling this is part of the conditioning we are entering into where your social credit score dictates your access to freedom

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It appears that OSHA is not finished and is doing a work around the Supreme Court ruling. One way or another they are going to have everyone vaxed.
The Presidential Proclamation and new CDC Order for Safe Travel.
The exemptions for air flight travel:
-Piolets, crew members and positioning of crew provided their assignment falls under OSHA. But...
traveling for training is not exempt. Nor are the positioning crew who are commuting to and from locations where the official duty begins and ends. Nor is personal travel, a benefit. So they are exempt and not exempt. That makes sense.

In the rules for thee but not for me:
-UN officials or invitees, individuals on diplomatic or official business and individuals who are important for the national interest.

Participants in Certain Covid Clinical Trials
The qualifying Covid vaccine trials candidates are with CanSino Bio, Wuhan Institute - Sinopharm, Sanofi and Clover Biopharmaceuticals. Nice to see Wuhan pitching in after unleashing this on everyone.

Important issues here...
The individuals have to show documentation that they have received a full series of a Covid vaccine.
They are participating in the phase 3 trials. These trials are supposed to be double blinded so this unblinds them. What about the placebo group. By forcing everyone to be fully vaxed this effectively destroys the clinical trial because the control group is eliminated.
Maybe this is by design, to destroy the competition by invalidating their clinical trials.

What about Pfizer-BioNTech clinical trials? No worries there. They have already destroyed their placebo control group by offering participants the jab at different points in the trials. The only placebo group that has not been destroyed are the real live participants of the World Wide Live clinical trials.

Just a comment but it must be a nightmare for the crew to verify all of the conditions to meet this Presidential Proclamation. In fact there is even a provision that a piolet can request a third party to review the medical exemptions that have already been approved by a Dr.

www.cdc.gov>quarantine>order-saffe-travel>t...

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
"National Security and Double Government" (2015) by Michael J. Glennon.

Pg 22:

The use of Trumanite and Madisonian as the supra-branches of government is a great way to get normal people to understand the topic, about the enormous power of the unelected state-bureaucracy, the actual real swamp, particularly the upper echelons of military, intelligence and security agencies.

"Madisonian" institutions, or at the very least, many significantly overestimate their authority, and significantly underestimate the power of the unelected state-bureaucracy. Glennon is not a radical, but his analysis is useful to radicals, since among other things, it illustrates the futility of trying to implement massive changes to foreign policy by simply electing "better" politicians.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Can't remember who advised us to keep an eye on the twitter accounts with handles that included 1946, official, trump, barron, djt?

Anywho... this @DJT1946Official tweet just appeared on my feed, with a timestamp of Feb 15th, 07:02:00 EST:

Test tweet.

It was followed by this tweet, at 07:05:00

Looks like I can tweet again. Have a GREAT day everyone!

Related KU posts:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: bae75f No.321555 📁
Feb 9 2018 22:49:23 (EST)
FC8DF5A5-6BB2-4A87-90BF-B4….png

_yes
CONF
Bravo-TK_964389&66
Q

Tweet date of Feb 15th encoded in both timestamp and chan post number:
22:49... 2 = Feb, 2+4+9 = 15th
321555 gives both 3,2,1, Eyes on (555), and Feb 15th.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 237dde No.324477 📁
Feb 10 2018 03:43:25 (EST)
[5]

Chan post number 2447 = Feb 15th (4+4+7)
Timestamp Feb 10 2018 03 = Feb 15th (1+2+1+8+3)

Also, gematria for Have a GREAT day everyone! = 227 = Close to the finish line
edit on 15-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
www.bbc.com>news>world_europe_57571791

Imagine Germany funded Pfizer right from the start with $445 million but Angela Merkyl did not take the Pfizer-BioNTech jabs. Pfizer refused any $$$ from the U.S. during WARP SPEED.
BioNTech also opened a manufacturing plant in Germany and took over a manufacturing plant from Norvitus in Marburg, which was announced September 17,2020 establishing a deeper national relationship. So one would expect the leading politician to support the home team.

But she did not. Instead she supposedly took a mix and match of Moderna and Astra Zeneca Covid vaccines. This does not make sense unless there is shared knowledge that there is something seriously wrong with the Pfizer-BioNTech jabs. Meanwhile the mixed and match approach has not been verified with safety data from the clinical trials.

IMHO this just does not make sense, unless...

www.biopharma-reporter.com>2020/09/17>Bi...

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I don't always understand your posts, but I place a star on them anyway.

edit on 15-2-2022 by FlyingFox because:

2nd!

Fantastic mind in Rel. Only thing is that I can see some of these way more clearly than others for sure.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This is weird but I have been following Albert Bourla twit feed and was just going to post about it. He hadn't posted since February 8th and he just posted that Pfizer has received authorization for a vaccine to treat pneumonia. Having looked after people suffering from serious covid the respiratory symptoms seem really similar to pneumonia.
Just for fun...Bourla, Pfizer, Israel = 666.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Some Movement .. worth mentioning ...

Durham probe has 'accelerated,' with more people 'cooperating,' coming before grand jury

Special Counsel John Durham’s investigation has "accelerated," and more people are "cooperating" and coming before the federal grand jury than has previously been reported, a source familiar with the probe told Fox News.

The source told Fox News Monday that Durham has run his investigation "very professionally," and, unlike Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, his activities, and witness information and cooperation status are rarely, if ever, leaked.

"Durham does this right and keeps it a secret," the source said, adding that there has been "much more activity" in Durham’s investigation "than has been visible to the public."......

Which one has an unfortunate car accident first? Brennan, Clapper or Comey?

DNI James Clapper said on CNN twice that Barack Obama gave the order for spying on Trump.

Making him disappear would not matter at this point.

I vote for Brennan. Just from the look in his eyes, and knowing what he must have been involved with as head of the CIA, I have no doubt he knows a looooot of bad stuff about a looooot of bad people. People who might not be willing to just wait around hoping he keeps his mouth shut.
edit on 15-2-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, I found this Bourla tweet from Feb 1st at 9:33pm gmt, concerning:

At the request of the @US_FDA, we have submitted data on two 3-µg doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine as part of a three-dose primary series for children 6 months through 4 years of age: on.pfizer.com...

If I read this right, they are planning to give 6 months to 4yr olds 3 doses of the vaccine (when adults only got 1 or 2???)... and that is only the PRIMARY course of jabs???

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Would you take the experimental Pfizer- BioNTech or Modern mRNA vaccine if you knew that it was less than 1% effective?

Albert Bourla, CEO of Pfizer, has made outlandish tweets of 95% effective and better yet 100% effective which is simply impossible.
The issue involves Pfizer and Moderna's use of Relative Risk Reduction vs Absolute Risk Reduction. By using this measurement the efficacy rate was artificially inflated which mislead the public into believing that these vaccines would provide protection.

However the FDA requires the use of Absolute Risk Reduction and they said nothing when approving Pfizer's Comirnaty vaccine or even for the EUA. Worse yet during OPERATION WARP SPEED the committee providing recommendations for EUA did not flag this and went along with the RRR.
This constitutes misleading the public and therefore there was no informed consent to take the jabs.
Just wondering if this would provide a legal basis to sue for damages linked to the vaccines because decisions were based on false information?

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov>articles>PMC 7996517
www.thelancet.com>lanmic>article>fulltest...Covid-19 vaccine efficacy and effectiveness- the elephant in the room

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
There are enormous implications around all of this. I have spent I don't know how many hours looking at all of the data through ClinicalTrials.gov.
I am trying to figure out how to provide the information so that I don't put everyone to sleep but all of it is very alarming.

Why on Earth would any parent subject their babies to this???

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Just a reminder that today, Feb 15th, is a Q day because 2+15 = 17.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
December 17, 2021. Pfizer- BioNTech Provide Update On On-Going Studies...

The on-going clinical trials that are being conducted by BioNTech and Pfizer are reviewed by an external independent Data Monitoring Committee.

Pfizer and BioNTech provided an an update on on-going studies and due to the routine review by the Data Monitoring Committee :
"THE COMPANIES WILL AMEND THE CLINICAL STUDY EVALUATING THE SAFETY AND TOLERABILITY AND IMMUNOGENICITY OF THE PFIZER BNT161B2 FOR CHILDREN 6 MONTHS TO UNDER 5."

Something is really, really wrong because to amend the study means the data is showing evidence of a statistically significant issue. If that is the case there is a Stopping rule that can be triggered. I just can't imagine how much short term harm has been done and what about long term harm?

www.pfizer.com>news>press-release-detail>p...

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, I found this Bourla tweet from Feb 1st at 9:33pm gmt, concerning:

At the request of the @US_FDA, we have submitted data on two 3-µg doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine as part of a three-dose primary series for children 6 months through 4 years of age: on.pfizer.com...

If I read this right, they are planning to give 6 months to 4yr olds 3 doses of the vaccine (when adults only got 1 or 2???)... and that is only the PRIMARY course of jabs???

new topics

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join