It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy, how does one stop these deliberate misspellings happening in the future.

Perhaps by introducing a lexicon into gov systems; such that it flags up if an included word is miss-spelt. This would mean perps have to specifically reject the correct spelling and therefore do so "knowingly"?

Time for some zeds.

ETA - updated spreadsheet

KU V22.21 140222 to 4953 incl DECODE tools
edit on 15-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That's just Corney, or Comey, or... huh? I think if a system is used somebody will find a way to exploit it so that records can be filled out but filed in certain ways that it can't be found unless you know the trick.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

That's just Corney, or Comey, or... huh? I think if a system is used somebody will find a way to exploit it so that records can be filled out but filed in certain ways that it can't be found unless you know the trick.

Wasn't there another one just the other day that Judicial Watch or someone uncovered? They sent an FOIA request and upon receiving their materials they asked for it again, but this time to include any potential misspellings. The second time they received thousands more documents.

So apparently all you gotta do is be specific and ask them to search for any possible misspellings and they'll send you everything. Well, in a perfect world anyways.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Some Movement .. worth mentioning ...

Durham probe has 'accelerated,' with more people 'cooperating,' coming before grand jury

Special Counsel John Durham’s investigation has "accelerated," and more people are "cooperating" and coming before the federal grand jury than has previously been reported, a source familiar with the probe told Fox News.

The source told Fox News Monday that Durham has run his investigation "very professionally," and, unlike Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, his activities, and witness information and cooperation status are rarely, if ever, leaked.

"Durham does this right and keeps it a secret," the source said, adding that there has been "much more activity" in Durham’s investigation "than has been visible to the public."......

edit on 2152022 by MetalThunder because: ANNI201

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I don't always understand your posts, but I place a star on them anyway.

idem 🤩

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Your chess post started spinning my wheels then when I checked for N it was not a row.
The multi board may but was too tired to dig.
Will see if I can find more after work

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Italy February 15, 2022.

It will be remembered as

THE DAY OF SHAME!

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
No, its more like The Ptolemaic order of spheres (planets). The 7th floor is Saturn. The "floors" above the 7th are more powerful and would be like the fixed stars.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FlyingFox

Thanks FlyingFox!

In essence it looks like the "7th floor" in 5 posts, could refer to the 7th floor down in your hell diagram... starting with 1st floor being "Lust" and 7th being "Fraud"/corrupt politicians.

Or it could just be 7th floor of the State dept...

Or it could be both!

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

edit on 2152022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
deals have been made ....again

Prince Andrew settles sex abuse lawsuit by Jeffrey Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre

A lawsuit that accuses Britain’s Prince Andrew of sexually assaulting an underage girl while she was under the control of sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein and his procurer Ghislaine Maxwell has been settled out of court “in principle,” the lawyer for the accuser said in a court filing Tuesday.

The bombshell development came in Manhattan federal court, where Andrew had failed in attempts to get the suit by Virginia Giuffre tossed out, and after he had been stripped of military titles and other honorifics related to being a member of Britain’s royal family.

The tentative settlement, whose details were not released, means the lawsuit is expected to be dismissed soon........

edit on 2152022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Thanks for the value add CAPT PROTON!

That resonates better as to the possible meaning of 7th floor.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Not a lot going here, so I thought I would mention the global hum is crazy loud today.

Thanks for the value add CAPT PROTON!

That resonates better as to the possible meaning of 7th floor.

edit on 2/15/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Just had a mini-epiphany...

When SCIF is spelt without brackets round the F, it could be translated as :

SPECIAL COUNSEL INTERFACE

E.g. #4310, #3389, #3212, #3006, #2844, #2555, #2056, #1866, #643.

Has Admiral Rogers been that interface? He's been very quiet and out of the public eye?

Here's some more to add to your mini-epiphany with a dash of psychopath dentistry hunting...

Great thread on Operation Mockingbird, CIA eavesdropping, Safari Club

Efforts to evade Church's oversight lead to the foundations of the Safari Club to outsource illegal CIA ops.

SCIF = Safari Club International Foundation

Safari Club International

Watch out for those dentists...!

A Pennsylvania dentist and big-game hunting enthusiast allegedly murdered his wife while on an African hunting trip for a multi-million-dollar insurance payout, according to a recently-unsealed filing by federal prosecutors.
The charges are the latest legal drama for the ousted head of the Safari Club International, an Arizona-based non-profit that defends the rights of hunters. After belonging to the big-gaming club for over 25 years, in which he served as president for three and acted as its chief spokesman, Rudolph was ultimately ousted.
Dentist Accused of Murdering Wife on Africa Hunting Safari for Insurance Cash (Jan 11, 2022)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Interesting reading on DJT's Misspelled NOT Misspelled "Robert Durham" the other day.

Seems a Robert Durham has some patents: HERE

Breakdown of key patent and connections Crime of the Century in Real Time

Is it any coincidence that the statement by Donald Trump includes the subject of DNS traffic and also includes a “mistake” referencing an inventor of secure Domain Name Services? I don’t think so. It is my belief that Trump purposely communicated this. I take this as a message that not only does Trump have the Packet Captures (PCAPs), but he has the right people involved to truly capture it ALL.

Bunch of technical stuff, but the gist is DJT was hinting at "we have it all." If so, DS minions will be crawling over dead bodies to get a deal now. Durham is walking up the food chain ladder, very carefully, and expertly.

Food for thought, as someone was asking me about what the future holds. Grenell made a perfect point, "if this doesn't wake people up then nothing will..." referring to Durham etc. I agree, and arresting renOgade or the rest not only would not serve to wake anybody up, it would only serve to confuse.

Besides, we have no idea what Durham's team was forced to funnel to Military Tribunals as acts of war style "treason" isn't a DOJ thing nor should it be. We got confirmation ages ago here that Tribunals were happening, so I expect the fake renOgade crew are just meaningless placeholders anyway, there to help reveal.

I have a feeling Russia and Ukraine - the real folks, squished the DS goons located between them and will soon resolve the matters, Vlad and Zelenski are too casual and Team Joe are over the top hysterical. Unity will begin there. So WW won't be a thing there for a normie wake up either.

Tragically I get the sense the illness from the jab will move forward, which, as noted here 1.5 years ago 1.5! puts the feedback loop will be in play. Illness will be blamed on the unvaxxed, the dirty DNA scum, and the vaxxed illnesses will create the loop. This appears to be arriving come spring, as foretold months ago. To break this spell the force of nature will need to be big. Maybe economic? Maybe Joe down for the count? Maybe all of the above in a swoop.

Canada is the focus, a "Freedom" movement NOT rooted in pre-established Controller created controlled opposition Divide and Conquer through violence. First time ever?

Regardless of the form, it will be played off of the Fear Vs. Love(liberation) polarity. Those needing fear to survive will get more, those needing liberation will get it, but in very unique forms wholly unrelated to the fear addicts reality format.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, from your Prince Andrew link:

“The parties will file a stipulated dismissal upon Ms. Giuffre’s receipt of the settlement (the sum of which is not being disclosed). Prince Andrew intends to make a substantial donation to Ms. Giuffre’s charity in
support of victims’ rights.”

“Prince Andrew has never intended to malign Ms.Giuffre’s character, and he accepts that she has suffered both as an established victim of abuse and as a result of unfair public attacks. It is known that Jeffrey
Epstein trafficked countless young girls over many years,” the statement says.

...an established victim of abuse!

If this was her only chance to get Prince Andrew publicly acknowledged as having abused her, then I'm surprised she accepted that wording... but, if there is another case to be brought against him by the United States government, then the above statement could be used as a building block in his prosecution for running the trafficking line with Epstein and Maxwell?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Some Movement .. worth mentioning ...

Durham probe has 'accelerated,' with more people 'cooperating,' coming before grand jury

Special Counsel John Durham’s investigation has "accelerated," and more people are "cooperating" and coming before the federal grand jury than has previously been reported, a source familiar with the probe told Fox News.

The source told Fox News Monday that Durham has run his investigation "very professionally," and, unlike Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, his activities, and witness information and cooperation status are rarely, if ever, leaked.

"Durham does this right and keeps it a secret," the source said, adding that there has been "much more activity" in Durham’s investigation "than has been visible to the public."......

Which one has an unfortunate car accident first? Brennan, Clapper or Comey?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Caled, the hum has been consistently loud for me over the last week or two - but only obvious when I'm around my laptop/wifi?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Maybe it is more of the way the hum resonates in the room your laptop is in? I feel like there is one room where I live that I hear it louder in, but it is also the smallest room compared to the others. I suppose I could go lock myself in a closet though.

a reply to: Caled

Caled, the hum has been consistently loud for me over the last week or two - but only obvious when I'm around my laptop/wifi?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join