It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Truth Social and Starlink

In theory, my device (phone or PC) can connect to my StarLink antenna, beam my packets up into space, and they can come back down to your StarLink receiver and into your device…and at no time does any of that traffic depend on the legacy land-based internet.

It goes from me, to StarLink, to you. No AT&T (in bed with NSA, who has access to all of the major router facilities operated by AT&T) need apply.

Going back to the home and neighborhood analogy: it’s as if Elon Musk gave you a flying car that lets you take off from your driveway and land at work without ever having to drive on the old roads — and under the Intel Agencies sensors — anymore. Blockades by the cancel culture mob no longer works; you can fly around any obstacle.

I can talk to you, and you can talk to me, over a new “Internet” that isn’t cancellable, and the Truth Social media platform that we use as our community cannot be shut down, either.

And that, dear friends, is why StarLink and Truth Social are such a threat to the powers that be.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: angelchemuel

That mechanical sky sound from a few years ago, that ended around the same time as that floating city in China showed up. Though to be honest both me and my wife both can hear that mechanical sound around here from time to time.

It's weird that a lot of research money went into searching for that "Brown Note", but I wonder if the true objective was into searching for a "Red Note".

I know that you are talking about tinnitus, but strangely it was around that same time that I had mine tinnitus start up. Now it's just a slight buzzy sound, like a gentle bee sitting on my shoulder. Though when I'm wearing my hearing aids, I have to remove them if I'm outside due to a weird sound that they pick up. My wife doesn't hear it, but I do and it's disorientating sometimes.

Regarding Tinnitus and strange noises we sometimes hear...anyone consider that the use of cooling fans for computers, aircon, etc may play a part, especially over long term use?
edit on 13/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Where I live, hearing an AC unit would be more worrisome than those sky noises.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

www.express.co.uk...
edit on 13-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

THE BEHAVIOR OF THE FRENCH POLICE WAS SHAMEFUL!
They don't deserve to wear that uniform and they will can't say they've followed orders.

Shame on you!

These are the moments when men show their TRUE face

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Isn't France where guns were taken from the police, and Macron banned any Q type of stuff, about 3 years ago?

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Science. Well, AI's version of polarity asscovering science. Note the inclusion of Myocarditis.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

When you have to draft the 80 year olds before the war even starts you’re in big trouble.

Here with the Azov Battalion guy and his Nazi Wolfsangel symbol overseeing Baba Valentyna. Naturally the US tv media beaming this into our homes keeps disciplined silence...the Nazi insignias are fine, just don't mention them out loud.
twitter.com...

Not a prediction, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Ukraine’s fascists tried to overthrow the government, Poroshenko back in power if this goes on much longer.

We all remember when the racists were powerless in the USA right folks.

twitter.com...

This guy has 1.4M followers, is called an “American Strategist” on Google, founder of The Lincoln Project and is spectacularly wrong on so many points in here. We shouldn’t be surprised if we’re dragged into war, afterall the warhawks are just itching for an excuse, any excuse to try-out the new toys. Our so-called "best and brightest" are completely detached from reality.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
MOVEs and counterMOVEs...

threadreaderapp.com...

www.dailydot.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yup, Breathing and whistle’s are the Problem, absolutely nothing to do with the jab ...ugggg.

I have no idea what to make of the super bowl outcome..meh ? A few notes about halftime show, which in the scheme of things seems pretty insignificant.

1. Definitely played on the polarity thing = Up and Down= Heaven and Hell.
2. The mock city/stage looked sterile , wall falls to form pyramid out of broken stone, Eminem at the top of pyramid.
3. People on the streets pop out of boxes, looking all the same / robotic
4. Very noticeable that Eminem seems to be the only white performer and is the only one to take a knee and cover his face when Dr. Dre plays piano

No cute heartwarming Budweiser Clydesdales commercial that I saw...
Lot’s of creepy techie commercials....glad it’s over, lol, lot’s of reading to catch up on ! 📖

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Personally, I was calling for a win for the Bengals in overtime (before the game started). Everything was great until the field goal opportunity was derailed unexpectedly at the end of the game.

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
I have no idea what to make of the super bowl outcome..meh ?

edit on 2/13/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Yup, Breathing and whistle’s are the Problem, absolutely nothing to do with the jab ...ugggg.

I have no idea what to make of the super bowl outcome..meh ? A few notes about halftime show, which in the scheme of things seems pretty insignificant.

1. Definitely played on the polarity thing = Up and Down= Heaven and Hell.
2. The mock city/stage looked sterile , wall falls to form pyramid out of broken stone, Eminem at the top of pyramid.
3. People on the streets pop out of boxes, looking all the same / robotic
4. Very noticeable that Eminem seems to be the only white performer and is the only one to take a knee and cover his face when Dr. Dre plays piano

No cute heartwarming Budweiser Clydesdales commercial that I saw...
Lot’s of creepy techie commercials....glad it’s over, lol, lot’s of reading to catch up on ! 📖

Final score 23-20 which is of course 232, which is 23 mirror 32.

Stafford's 13th season.

The idea that this "game" was anything but pre determined is beyond hilarious, the numbers are too absurd at this point. Even National Geographic mocking the superb owl symbolism.

Best part about a pre determined win? 1/2 sticks of dynamite being lit all over town because something something IDK anymore.
edit on 13-2-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

John Keel believed there was an ancient supercomputer on this planet manipulating reality. He claimed it was the source of cryptids, UFOs, demons, and gods. He said it was tricking people into rebuilding new versions of it after each global cataclysm.

The Cosmic Question (The Eighth Tower)

Chains of the Sea was highlighted by CI Lue Elizondo. I also wonder if this is yet another subtle connection (seed) to the transhumanist Agenda of world elites in the WEF/ Club of Rome.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Is it my imagination, or ...

has the number of posts on ATS pushing vaccination and the associated establishment narrative sharply declined?

Narrative collapse ?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Yes.

It could be said that a bot factory or two has been leveled.

Perhaps an IA has been unplugged.

Or possibly, the money stopped coming.

P

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Is it my imagination, or ...

has the number of posts on ATS pushing vaccination and the associated establishment narrative sharply declined?

Narrative collapse ?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Catching up so apologies if already posted... more on the Chessboard decode I posted yesterday - this time from Nate Burruano on telegram:

How about a nice game of Chess?

On a Chess board, the Bishop or [Pope] starts on square [C].
The Queen starts on square [D]

C before D > Pope before Queen
😎

So now we know > The values of the Chess board in brackets = bracketed letters in the drops and all tie together!

[A][B][C][D][E][F][G][H]!!!!!!

Example 2: “A clean [H]ouse is very important”

[H]= a clean [H]ouse or Rook > Rook starts on square [H] of the board

[H] = Rook = Castle

Red Castle/ Green Castle

Boooooooooooom!

Post also contains pictures of #963, #998 and #1127

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The Bucegi Mountain Secrets & Evidence

There are 4 primary tunnels and further sub tunnels that lead to deep underground places which you would have heard of.
In these tunnels you will find rooms, huge rooms, with huge tables and stone chairs for people much, much taller than us.
The projection room contains all our history and can be replayed visually.
A table where you can perform holographic experiments with DNA, mix and match anything you wish and see what the results would be.
These rooms were created at least 50,000 years ago and each is connected to each other, protected by a energy source which actives all as one is activated.
The locations are; Near the Sphinx in Egypt, Baghdad, Mount Kailash in Tibet and the Bucegi Mountains in Romania. The inner tunnels lead to a secret World under the Gobi Plateau in Mongolia and, most importantly, to Antarctica.
This connects to WWII and the German Tibet expedition, Romania being fast-tracked into NATO, hollow earth, the eye above the pyramid and more

we also talk about it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=
edit on 14-2-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join