It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The U.S. is closing its embassy in the Ukrainian capital of Kyiv and relocating operations 340 miles west to Lviv near the Polish border, as allies warn that an attack by Russian forces on Ukraine may be imminent.

As part of the evacuation to Lviv, security personnel of the American Embassy in Kiev were ordered to destroy network equipment, computers and any carriers of potentially confidential information, as well as to dismantle telephone lines and switches.-

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Monday said that he has been informed that Russia will attack on Wednesday.

The comments from the Ukrainian leader, made in an address to his nation posted on Facebook, come amid heightened tensions between Kyiv and Moscow.

www.wsj.com...
news.yahoo.com...
edit on 14-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Great post. Terrifying, but quite informative.

That is the only real science these people believe in: the science of coercive control.

Whether by overt means, covert means, or any means necessary.

It reminds me of stage magic. The only goal is to fool the public. No limits on the techniques. The only rule is, don’t get caught.

How are we to fight back against this? The resources, the brainpower, the research, the financing, the mind control, the brute force, the entire mass of accumulated scientific and psychological knowledge all focused on the singular goal of manipulation.

They have the power to poison air, water, food, education, law, government, media, medicine…

How can individuals absorbed with working a job, raising a family, and having a little fun, monitor and overcome that?

They can’t. The great awakening isn’t going to help when you’re eating nanobots, breathing bioweapons, and drinking mind control drugs.

The only solution I see is to remove the motivation of the people in power to manipulate. That will take more than a change in the system. That will take a change in what it means to be human. But isn’t that exactly what they are trying to do to us?

(Sorry. It’s Sunday. That’s my pessimistic day).

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This is the sickly, gross, fragile LA county health official, at the game. Curious footwear.

What are your medical qualifications or what medical information do you have about her to call her sickly, gross or fragile? I can't find anything via any search so my hope is you can point me to the source you used. It's challenging to even find an accurate age for her let alone anything more detailed.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Anyone else notice that "Donald" sacked "JB" for the game ending play?

Last name from one player sacked Initials of the other player so that indicates a pattern.
Why is that formula any more or less valid then actually being consistent in the approach taken?

First name of one player (Aaron) sacks first name of other player (Joe)..Nope, that doesn't give the desired result.
Last name of one player (Donald) sacks last name of other player (Burrow)..nope that doesn't give the desired result either.
Extrapolate out the other permutations .. No matches found
Initials of one player (AD) sacks initials of other player (JB) .. still nothing...

Mix and matching however works thus that makes it a pattern!

Why is the footwear curious since walking boots are a very common approach to treating very common injuries among people of all ages.

What is a walking boot?

A walking boot is a type of medical shoe used to protect the foot and ankle after an injury or surgery. The boot can be used for broken bones, tendon injuries, severe sprains, or shin splints. A walking boot helps keep the foot stable so it can heal. It can keep your weight off an area, such as your toe, as it heals. Most boots have between 2 and 5 adjustable straps and go mid-way up your calf.

www.drugs.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Kill 'em all and let the algorithm sort 'em out...

New DARPA Black Hawk A.I. War Machines Set to Take to the Skies

On Feb. 5, officials with the DARPA Aircrew Labor In-Cockpit Automation System, or ALIAS, program conducted two test flights with an UH-60A Black Hawk helicopter. “The pilots shifted the knob to zero and we did our first uninhabited flight,” Stuart Young, DARPA’s ALIAS program manager, told reporters on Tuesday.

The software, Cherepinsky, said, was conceived to serve the role of a “digital copilot” but has since evolved. “Certainly it is and can be a digital copilot but with an operator on the ground. It really becomes a digital pilot and the human being on the ground becomes a mission commander.”

The ALIAS team is already getting interest in adapting the software for other types of aircraft, such as an F-16 for the Air Force.

“This is already flying on a large cargo aircraft. I’ll just say that,” he said.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That has to be a record for Guiness eh? Such a great group of folks and some of the smartest people I know (kind of)
Cheers!!!
MP

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
BREAKING: SEC Chief Gary Gensler Was Hillary’s Campaign CFO During Russia-gate Payments!

After leaving as Chair of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, it appears Gensler found his way to a cozy position as CFO of the Hillary Clinton 2016 Campaign…and the money was flowing free and fast according to many reports.

Because many of the allegations made by Durham include the intentional payments of money to promulgate the Russia-gate hoax, and it appears to be inconceivable that those could not have flown through Gensler.

The deeper explanation is that Gensler is a financial-policy unicorn—a deregulator turned reformer. As head of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Gensler became known as one of President Barack Obama’s toughest regulators, willing to buck his friends and former colleagues to tighten rules on the $400 trillion swaps market following the 2008 crisis. His name became an expletive to many on Wa

Q Unicorn

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Boom Shakalaka Boom Ditty Boom.

We caught them all.

ETA - Dibbs on the book title.

edit on 14-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Illustrates perfectly why Donald Trump said you could get rid of 80% of the federal government and nobody would miss them. Most of what they do is either dirty work, or busy work, or no work at all.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
What's this I found ? mobile.twitter.com...
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Trudeau family dirty, like the Cuomo and Biden and Clinton family?

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Fascinatingly eerie post.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

Great post. Terrifying, but quite informative.

That is the only real science these people believe in: the science of coercive control.

Whether by overt means, covert means, or any means necessary.

It reminds me of stage magic. The only goal is to fool the public. No limits on the techniques. The only rule is, don’t get caught.

How are we to fight back against this? The resources, the brainpower, the research, the financing, the mind control, the brute force, the entire mass of accumulated scientific and psychological knowledge all focused on the singular goal of manipulation.

They have the power to poison air, water, food, education, law, government, media, medicine…

How can individuals absorbed with working a job, raising a family, and having a little fun, monitor and overcome that?

They can’t. The great awakening isn’t going to help when you’re eating nanobots, breathing bioweapons, and drinking mind control drugs.

The only solution I see is to remove the motivation of the people in power to manipulate. That will take more than a change in the system. That will take a change in what it means to be human. But isn’t that exactly what they are trying to do to us?

(Sorry. It’s Sunday. That’s my pessimistic day).

Great questions & observations!

Weirdly interesting, is that Aquino had said (on this board) the same thing on alot of this psychic mind-control science stuff, that much of it is "Stage magic" -- but not all of it and he pointed to a DARPA paper.

The only method I can think of to fight back against this evil is by exposing them AND making more & more people aware of it all. Tough challenge and awareness alone is not enough. But, not even sure that would work or in time. Otherwise, knowing it/they exists and steering clear of it best you can.

I think we all been eating/drinking/breathing artificial soma (various poisons) since post-9/11 when you do a deep dive into Monsanto and their long tentacles into biotechnology. Often when a company goes defunct or via a merger, only the name changes and the R&D is then takeover by someone else...kinda like CIA projects.
-----------

If anyone is into high strangeness stories...

Good Reads

The book explores the overlapping worlds of high-tech military research, surveillance, and gangstalking, especially against marginalized people.

His book starts with this quote:

“I warn you that what you’re starting to read is full of loose ends and unanswered questions. It will not be neatly tied up at the end, everything resolved and satisfactorily explained. Not by me it won’t, anyway. Because I can’t say I really know exactly what happened, or why, or just how it began, how it ended, or if it has ended; and I’ve been right in the thick of it. Now if you don’t like that kind of story, I’m sorry, and you’d better not read it. All I can do is tell what I know.”
—Jack Finney, Body Snatchers, 1955

And ends with this quote:

“There will be no more invisible people in America!”
—Senator Hillary Clinton, 1-8-08

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I wonder if the KSM trial being cancelled has anything to do with outside events. I wonder.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Jake Sullivan, a longtime Democratic aide whom President-elect Joe Biden’s transition team tapped as the next national security adviser, was a central figure in the email scandal that rocked the final days of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign in 2016.

Emails recovered from Clinton’s private email server show Sullivan was among the senior State officials to regularly correspond with the secretary of state using the insecure communications channel, including sending her information that was subsequently deemed to be classified at the top secret and secret level.

For instance Sullivan emailed Clinton on her personal account a memo about Pakistani Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar on June 7, 2012, a topic later to be determined to classified at the “secret” level. Clinton responded several hours later:

“I’m even more determined to do this and have some ideas I want to discuss w[ith] you,” Clinton wrote Sullivan.

A Democratic consultant working for Burisma Holdings and connected to Hunter Biden approached Deputy Secretary of State Tony Blinken at an event for a liberal think tank in June 2016 to arrange a meeting to discuss “troubling events” in Ukraine, State Department emails reveal.

At the time, Sally Painter, a consultant for Blue Star Strategies, was working for Burisma to quash investigations into corruption at the Ukrainian energy company. She was reportedly put in touch with Burisma through Biden, who joined the firm as a director in April 2014.

Biden and Painter shared a connection as directors of the Truman National Security Project, which featured Blinken as a speaker at its annual national security conference June 24, 2016. Painter moderated a panel discussion later in the day entitled “Navigating the Political Appointment Process.”

Vice president Kamala Harris and other Biden administration figures are affiliated with the Truman National Security Project, a neoliberal Washington, D.C. foreign policy organization. The Truman National Security Project is accused of failing to disclose its former board member Hunter Biden’s Ukraine business relationship with another board member to the IRS and failing to register under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), according to a complaint filed against the Truman National Security Project to the Department of Justice (DOJ). The National Legal and Policy Center made the complaint to the DOJ against the Truman National Security Project, Hunter Biden, and also the University of Pennsylvania’s Penn Biden Center, which was managed by Joe Biden’s Secretary of State Tony Blinken and received anonymous Chinese funding.

During the period in question, the Truman National Security Project had Hunter Biden on its board as well as the executive of a consulting firm employed by Burisma Holdings, and the Truman Project allegedly did political work that benefited Burisma’s interests, according to the complaint. Burisma Holdings is the scandal-plagued Ukraine gas company that had Hunter Biden on its board. Joe Biden gave a speech discussing the Ukraine energy sector to the Truman National Security Project’s 2015 conference.

Kamala Harris serves on the Board of Advisors of the Truman Center, which is the Truman National Security Project’s sister organization, and has received support from the Truman National Security Project. This represents one of multiple links between Kamala Harris and Hunter Biden’s business dealings. Kamala Harris was named on a list of “key domestic contacts” in a memo that Joe Biden’s brother Jim sent to Hunter Biden and associates including Tony Bobulinski in 2017 as Hunter Biden planned to do business globally including in China.

In 2011, two years into his father’s term as vice president, Hunter Biden was appointed by the Truman National Security Project, a left-leaning foreign policy network, to its board of directors. The younger Biden was, at the time, one of just six members of the governing board, where he served alongside the organization’s founder and CEO, Rachel Kleinfeld, and a handful of corporate leaders. He had no obvious qualifications for the position.

As the Truman Project expanded, Democratic national security heavyweights including Jake Sullivan, Hillary Clinton’s foreign policy guru who ran the Department of Policy Planning during her tenure at Foggy Bottom; Matthew Spence, a Defense Department veteran who served as a senior aide to Obama national security adviser Tom Donilon; and Steve Israel, the former Democratic congressman and head of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, eventually joined Biden on the board.

While it is unclear when, exactly, Burisma retained Blue Star Strategies, Biden and Painter were serving together on the Truman board while Blue Star was working for Burisma.

You know you’re tight with the boss when she attends your wedding, but it’s a whole other level of closeness when she takes part in the ceremony. Such was the case this past weekend as Jake Sullivan, Hillary Clinton’s steadfast foreign policy adviser, married Maggie Goodlander on Saturday at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut.

Clinton’s gesture signals the devotion she has to Sullivan, who political watchers say may be poised to become the youngest national security adviser in history should she take the White House in 2016. Sullivan, 38, was one of Clinton’s most trusted confidants when she served as secretary of state. Before starting his teaching post at Yale Law School last August, he was Vice President Joe Biden’s national security adviser. 

justthenews.com... wygL0BaHgEuFJDJJpu7tZ6vwKxH4EGVHGIW4hjlnftA
www.foxnews.com... OP-iuz0zsalFVeZ7G6QQTSBLPsNjA
nationalfile.com...
www.trumanproject.org...
www.trevorloudon.com... jctoLoE9Y
www.politico.com... SfVzgFZpdask4plzAR8KMOmKrEc
dailycaller.com...[/u rl]
[url]https://themichiganstar.com/2020/10/28/hunter-biden-and-lobbyist-named-in-irs-complaint-against-national-security-non-profit-where-they-both-serv ed-on-board/
thefederalist.com... al-gain/?fbclid=IwAR31vDkG3yDj9yQfdJfR1HHGrgcwjES9KtTHGz0FLQ4ZyUf7x_hCWSOD2f8

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

anyone is into high strangeness stories...

Twitter and telegram send their best
https://files.abovetopsec ret.com/files/img/rd6207a979.jpg

edit on Mon Feb 14 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The HIV link continues to rear its head with Covid-19 or through the mRNA vaccines. Who knows which comes first.
Prince Harry was telling the public it was their duty to get tested for HIV for HIV Testing week on February 9th,2022 [02+9+2+2+2=17] despite the fact that he is here and the testing week is in England. Then again his mother Princess Diana was very involved in the cause.

His hope is to end HIV by 2030.*** It seems that whenever he is involved with HIV such as staring in a new video to encourage testing which was launched November 17,2018 it revolves around the number 17. Once is okay but repetitively then it is no longer a fluke.
The HIV testing dates for 2022 was announced December 17, 2021.

Meanwhile World Aids Day is Thursday, December 1st. [4+12+1=17].

Checking in with Facebook...Facebook launches HIV Testing Week May 17, 2021 "The campaign launches and continues to the end of June with minimal social media." That's a long week and really unlike Facebook to not seek publicity. Just for fun they want to "play their part in ending HIV transmission by 2030."

Meanwhile the Guardian is playing up the #'s that there are more heterosexual than gay cases now, first time in the history of the disease. This is happening during a strict lockdown?

I looked at how this program has been launched and it involves testing at hospitals, mail kits, prophylaxis HIV prevention pill [PrEP] which seems to be eerily similar to what is happening now.

The campaign is gathering steam with all of the media predicting a huge increase in HIV because of a lack of treatment due to the plandemic. Could not be possible that there may be a link to the disease or the mRNA jab?

Moderna has now joined announcing on January 28, 2022 [1+2+8+2+4=17] the launching of a clinical trial for an experimental HIV vaccine.
Just a few coinkys coming on the heels of Australia's Covid vaccine that was abandoned because it caused false HIV positive results.
I'm with Angel on this one because this is just too much weirdness. But is it from the vaccine or the disease or an interaction between the two???
www.bbc.com>news>newsbeat-60323907
www.hivpreventionengland.org.uk>2021/12/17
www.reuters.com>business>covid-19-pan...
www.webmd.com>HIV&AIDS>News
www.facebook.com>Pages>Other>Community

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
In light of Canada's decision to deem peaceful protests "terrorism" and terrorist protests "peaceful" (Orwellian Inversion), thus needing a state of emergency, it might be time to reflect.

Q Shot Heard could the issue be related to Canada?

Q Martial Law could the issue be related to Canada.

The "government" has lost, at this point they have only one playbook and one possible outcome: They buy a few more days until they are ripped from their homes.

Clif seems to think the reckoning is soon. Short Clip

February Triangulation month is a little like a pot luck dinner so far, what's good and what's awful - over cooked bean casserole I'm looking at you, seems to be very POV dependent. Will the reveal of the Jab's issues be seen as beneficial or not so much?

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join