It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So ... what do you want?

Peace or war.

P

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
If you believe there is a plan then I'm sure I can't convince you otherwise.

I will say that I disagree with your theory that they have become gatekeepers simply because I don't think they have the information.

If I thought that they had it I would be fully on board with it but I have not seen anything here that didn't seem like something that someone may have had access to a day or even just hours before something went to press.

The rest is just spit-balling, shoehorning and maybe even just coincidence. Yes, I know that goes against the core tenets.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

At what point do the COINCIDENCES, in KU post MAP vs actual events, become MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE?

Asking for a friend... but genuinely interested to know where YOU place that point!

I reckon I must have posted in excess of 20,000 "Coincidence" points against 4953 posts - say an average of 4 per post.
edit on 9-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
They are never mathematically impossible when you have someone working at them matching as best they can and a bunch of people searching for anything that fits.

Add in a bunch of vagueness on the part of the sender and mirroring, flipping, mathematical gymnastics, gematria and acronym guesses by the receiver and they could probably get whatever they want.

edit on 9-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: pheonix358
What I always found contradictory in that song was "no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should" which means all the messed up things in the world are just as they should be and here you all are trying to put a stop to them, tsk tsk.

just want to point out that trying to stop all the messed up things would also be "unfolding as it should" which would be "just as it should be"

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
Star for that, quite succinct.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
If the choice was between those 2 songs I would go the Nick Mason pie route and "go without".

At this moment in time there is war and peace in different parts of the world. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter what we want, maybe just where we are?

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I get the feeling you could NEVER convict anyone as a juror - "Just not enough evidence... the 8 people who witnessed the ANTIFA grievous bodily harm event were probably under mass psychosis".

Shame really as if you had a realistic boundary you would be an asset to any jury.
edit on 9-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
That was uncalled for but since you went there, none of the proofs offered here would even make it into a court as evidence.

"Members of the jury I present as evidence item A1. Here we see a tweet the accused made on January 19. It is a picture of a dog, a cocker spaniel to be precise.

Then we have item A2, a picture of the accused when they were in college attending a Joe Cocker concert with someone who "kinda" looks like the victim.

And lastly if we take January 19, change it to numbers and then flip it it becomes 911 showing that victim was in need of assistance because the author of that tweet is obviously the killer.

The prosecution rests its case your honor." [Laughter fills the court room]

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I believe that there is a plan due to how things fall into place. I also don't believe that anyone here knows that plan due to the fact that we are always trying to figure out what's going on.

If you don't believe that the people behind "KU" have any data, then how would you explain the information we have gotten so far? Mathematics.

Even if I had their plan, I don't think I would be fully on board. The reason for this is that the people behind "KU" clearly have an agenda, and if it's their agenda then I would worry that it would help them more than us.

Spit balling, and shoehorning doesn't explain all of the issues that have happened that were explained prior in the "KU" drops. The issue we here keep running into is knowing the exact code decipher or what the hints (if any) are hinting at.

To reflect back on what Rel said:

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

At what point do the COINCIDENCES, in KU post MAP vs actual events, become MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE?

edit on 9-2-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I meant fully on board with your theory that they have become gatekeepers of the info.

What did Q drop that was so impossible? If you step back and take into account the vagueness of the drops a bunch of things could fit and most of the time it was a day late. None confirmed Q and their position.

You know what would have gotten me on board with Q?

Q dropping "Trump is going to tweet XYZ within the next 5 minutes" and Trump tweeting XYZ within 5 minutes, but that never happened and I believe it is because they were never in a position to do that.

edit on 10-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   

If I thought that they had it I would be fully on board with it but I have not seen anything here that didn't seem like something that someone may have had access to a day or even just hours before something went to press.

You're being dishonest here, imo.

Most recent example I can think of Q talking about something, years in advance mind you, that later became relevant is this new strain of HIV they have "discovered" in the Netherlands.

#252 (snippet)

Think AIDS
Future topic
Relevant

That post was made basically two whole years before Covid became a thing and is undoubtedly a dead ringer. There are other examples similar to this, but this one is foremost in my mind because to me it confirms that Q forecasted absolutely everything we have seen thus far and confirms that the plan is on track.

I mean, I don't know why I bother because everyone here knows you will explain this away. But there it is. A 100% dead ringer years in advance.
edit on 10-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
They are never mathematically impossible when you have someone working at them matching as best they can and a bunch of people searching for anything that fits.

Add in a bunch of vagueness on the part of the sender and mirroring, flipping, mathematical gymnastics, gematria and acronym guesses by the receiver and they could probably get whatever they want.

and when that fails then there is cya 20 80 rule where there is misinformation sprinkled on top on purpose.

i find it also interesting how after q disappeared they started going through hopium withdrawals and started to get their fix by decoding other vague people on social media.

all these decodes and boom's years later and the only one truly winning is the establishment.

now that they changed the meaning of what a terrorist is which basically boils down to any one who disagrees with the govt, Q next prophecy will likely cone true. except when he said they won't be able to walk down the street he wasnt meaning the establishment he was talking about you the people.

careful who you follow.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The establishment is winning? 🤣

Tell that to Trudeau who has now had his country gridlocked by Patriots and has fled the Capitol. Tell that to Biden who has the lowest approval rating of any POTUS in history and has taken to giving away free crack pipes in order to pander for black votes.

What an absurd take.

Apparently the establishment is "winning" so much that multiple states are now moving to decertify their 2020 election results. 🤣
edit on 10-2-2022 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

The establishment is winning? 🤣

Tell that to Trudeau who has now had his country gridlocked by Patriots and has fled the Capitol. Tell that to Biden who has the lowest approval rating of any POTUS in history and has taken to giving away free crack pipes in order to pander for black votes.

What an absurd take.

lol you call that winning. you think they care about approval ratings?

they are still in power and nothing but 1 of the many distractions as they continue to gain power and control of the people. lol

winning is stealing an election, shutting diwn the world, getting more control over the people, legally making anyone that disagree with govt in public a terrorist. killing anyone who can ecpose them like epstein and get away with it, having 3 letter agencies getting rid of or hiding evidence, that is winning.

edit on 31228America/ChicagoThu, 10 Feb 2022 00:31:00 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Multiple states are now moving to decertify their election results. So, not so fast on getting away with stealing an election. The rest is just adding crimes on top of the inevitable. It boggles my mind that seemingly intelligent people cannot see this.

And in the meanwhile, take a look at what's happening to the legacy media (their propaganda arm). CNN has been gutted before our very eyes. Don Lemon will now stand in front of a jury for his sexual assault case. Anchor down. His brother resigned as Governor. Two producers busted for sex trafficking.

All of these things are happening at the same time and you still think the establishment is winning. 😂

They're getting their asses kicked all over the place and you can't see it because it isn't happening as you would prefer.

Lulz.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
There is nothing unique about that. "Diseases created by families in power (pop control + pharma billions kb)." and then saying "think aids" is just piggyback riding on "TPTB created aids to depop" CT from decades ago.

It isn't a look in the future it is looking back to some old school CTs.

If you are old school CTer you have to see it is just a rehash.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Yeah, how many years did people here chant the mantra "no outside sources"?

Now that is all they have and they are all in.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   

You stopped conveniently right before the part that I'm talking about. He says, "think AIDS. Future topic (AIDS). Relevant."

And low and behold, a few years later up pops another strain of AIDS. Apparently it waited 40 years to mutate. And the obvious implication here is that this new strain of AIDS just discovered was lab created (duh, it's the vaccine. This is why it was found in Europe, which is heavily vaccinated and not in Africa where AIDS still runs rampant.)

Your unwillingness to see this illustrates that you are being deliberately obtuse. As everyone here already knows you will be.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
You left off the part right before rehashing the old school CT.

Besides I didn't need to re-post it because you already had.

Future events like these will probably happen over and over, that is why Q isn't Nostradamus. Besides what happened to everyone saying Q never made predictions, yet here you are saying they made this one?

new topics

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join