It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: interupt42

Multiple states are now moving to decertify their election results. So, not so fast on getting away with stealing an election. The rest is just adding crimes on top of the inevitable. It boggles my mind that seemingly intelligent people cannot see this.

And in the meanwhile, take a look at what's happening to the legacy media (their propaganda arm). CNN has been gutted before our very eyes. Don Lemon will now stand in front of a jury for his sexual assault case. Anchor down. His brother resigned as Governor. Two producers busted for sex trafficking.

All of these things are happening at the same time and you still think the establishment is winning. 😂

They're getting their asses kicked all over the place and you can't see it because it isn't happening as you would prefer.

Lulz.

don lemon is not establishment he is a tiny pawn used by the establishment. 3 others will take his place. you think cnn going away is a win, lol. you do realize that there are numerous other sources of MSM and mediums and they will just create a replacement for it if they need to.

wake me up when a pawn at the pelosi ,clinton,bush level are in jeopardy. wake me up when they actually decertify.

you are counting wins in hopium, while they are winning in reality..

edit on 45228America/ChicagoThu, 10 Feb 2022 00:45:49 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It isn't a prediction if you're controlling the narrative. It's you telling people what is, in fact, coming. In fact, it all hinges on that. It's the only way any of this works.

Does that mean Q released this new strain of AIDS? No, it means that Q knew that their moves would cause specific countermoves. It isn't a prediction because if you know your enemy as well as they do, you know what their response will be to what you're doing.

Leading them by the nose. But the crimes are still theirs to commit.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Of course you latch on to the toadie in my post. How about Chris Cuomo and his brother. How about CNN being taken over by a Trump donor? You too are being deliberately obtuse. And it is also predictable.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Right, talking about something, years in advance, isn't a prediction.

Q isn't controlling anything except in hopium filled minds.

You don't know if all this winning isn't just the typical TPTB problem reaction solution play of always, you are just hoping it isn't.

edit on 10-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Of course you latch on to the toadie in my post. How about Chris Cuomo and his brother. How about CNN being taken over by a Trump donor? You too are being deliberately obtuse. And it is also predictable.

again that is nothing and possibly done on purpose . they are all replaceable and expandable. they have gotten to much attention so now they will bring in new faces but same end game. just different faces and different strategy.

how about trumps fcc giving full control of the internet to deepsrate? now that was a huge win for deep state. its going to be so painful when they start to exploit getting rid of nn that they have to slowly implement the booms that they will be pounding over our heads..

last people i would trust are the ones that trump trusted . they were the ones that held no one accountable, had Epstein killed before he could testify, fauci, shutdown, jabs, validated the election, overturned net neutrality, etc.

they could pass for the deep state dream team.
edit on 06228America/ChicagoThu, 10 Feb 2022 01:06:04 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   

You too are being deliberately obtuse. And it is also predictable.

And maybe many here are just being deliberately hopeful?

Of course that is also predictable because that is what is needed when you invest years into something and it hasn't happened but maybe just maybe soon there will be a boom.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

again that is nothing and possibly done on purpose . they are all replaceable and expandable. they have gotten to much attention so now they will bring in new faces but same end game. just different faces and different strategy.

how about trumps fcc giving full control of the internet bto deepsrate? now that was a huge win. its going to be so painful when they start to exploit getting rid of nn thatt they have to slowly implement the booms that they will be pounding over our heads..

And I've said it twice now, but you've failed to address it (you won't address it because you're not engaging honestly). Multiple states are now moving to decertify their election results.

The idea that the establishment is winning is absurd. Trudeau is on the run, for God's sakes. Covid narrative collapsing. By force in Canada's case. Disappearing here in the US as well.

And oh yeah, there is currently an international criminal case underway at the Hague.

"Establishment is winning." 🤣
Have a good night guys. Maybe one of these days you guys will engage honestly for a change.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

how about trumps fcc giving full control of the internet bto deepsrate? now that was a huge win. its going to be so painful when they start to exploit getting rid of nn thatt they have to slowly implement the booms that they will be pounding over our heads..

And I've said it twice now, but you've failed to address it (you won't address it because you're not engaging honestly). Multiple states are now moving to decertify their election results.

The idea that the establishment is winning is absurd. Trudeau is on the run, for God's sakes. Covid narrative collapsing. By force in Canada's case. Disappearing here in the US as well.

And oh yeah, there is currently an international criminal case underway at the Hague.

"Establishment is winning." 🤣
Have a good night guys. Maybe one of these days you guys will engage honestly for a change.

i did address it .your are dealing in hopium and counting hopium ,bread crumbs and what if potential scenerios as wins while the deepstate has actual wins that have taken place and are noteworthy of being acknowledged as wins.

the distraction , narrative ,and faces may change but they are still in power and walking freely with their billions at hand .

edit on 13228America/ChicagoThu, 10 Feb 2022 01:13:17 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Are they, really?

Who and are they getting anywhere?

You mean the big pharma companies that made billions, 36 billion from what I have seen. Those MFs won even if the covid narrative collapses tomorrow.

Got a source, maybe a docket number? Just saying a case is underway isn't really saying much.

ETA: Just visited the ICC site and didn't see any cases related to covid. I mean if you want to complain people are not engaging honestly maybe you should demand the same from your sources?

edit on 10-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Civilian GPS has been super sketchy the last 12 hours. That always makes me a little nervous.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Unrelated I would guess, but Musk stated a recent geomagnetic storm wiped 20 of 24 satellites his firm had recently launched.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Is that a Phone app, computer program or what? I would like to have it if it is free or reasonably priced.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

And lastly if we take January 19, change it to numbers and then flip it it becomes 911 showing that victim was in need of assistance because the author of that tweet is obviously the killer.

MAP MATOSMCTB

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Indeed!

I have been wondering about the Apotheosis, the Capitol Dome, which apparently matches the Vatican dome...The dome was built as a Temple, for meditation and reflection...it was turned into a tourist attraction.

I have a big problem w Mercury waving a bag of coins in the faces of merchants w his back to workers

And this looks like leadership through might. The fasces there is always a conundrum, both a physical and philosophical weapon. Pelosi has commandeered the icon for her own personal use.

Fascinating stuff

realneo.us...

Which God or gods?
With my Nordic heritage I would love to see some Thor and Frigga, the romantic side would love to meet aphro. Heracles cause I got a garage I would like relocated
Right Wing Left wing both part of a Bird

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

, the leadership team for the protesters calling themselves the Freedom Convoy includes:  

Daniel Bulford, a former RCMP officer who was on the prime minister's security detail. He quit last year after refusing to get the vaccine and is the convoy's head of security.

Tom Quiggin, a former military intelligence officer who also worked with the RCMP and was considered one of the country's top counter-terrorism experts.

Tom Marazzo, an ex-military officer who, according to his LinkedIn profile, served in the Canadian Forces for 25 years and now works as a freelance software developer. 

During his tenure at the RCMP, Quiggin was a member of the Integrated National Security Enforcement Team (INSET), which was created to thwart terror threats following 9/11. At INSET, Quiggin worked alongside top officials at CSIS, Canada's spy agency, the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) and municipal police forces.

Corporal Daniel Bulford, a former RCMP sniper who was resigned after refusing to take the vaccine, has a new job: supporting security operations for volunteers in the adopt-a-trucker program.

www.cbc.ca...
www.thecountersignal.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
ClinicalTrials.gov Search term Pizer AND Covid-19 [And must be inserted between each word] #NCT05095844
17 clinical trials are listed. Surprise Pfizer is not conducting any clinical trials.

#17... Who thought that this was a good idea?
National Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting Survey and Etiology
Neuroganics is conducting the trial and the collaberator is Text Red Ramos Injury Law Firm

I just can't believe this.

They are recruiting people who have had a serious adverse event after taking the first mRNA jab and reported it to VAERS.

What do they want to do? Why give them another shot of the same thing and document what happens. Wise move to have a injury law firm in their back pocket.
What could go wrong??? They are planning to recruit 100,000 people aged 5-99 and from this one of their goals is to establish a separate database that they can compare with VAERS and the other is to collect data about long term adverse reactions from subjects enrolled in the FDA EUA vaccine clinical trials.
My mind is just boggled at who, after having suffered a serious adverse event, would even consider being a subject but I have now seen people willing to even subject their children to this experimental vaccine.

They have not started recruiting as yet because this needs to go before an ethics committee so are we safe from Dr. Frankenstein??? Not so fast...

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Clinical Study continued...
Neuroganics LLC located in Northglenn Colorado, the head is Donald Cooper PhD. is conducting the clinical study.

Under normal circumstances this study should be rejected, and in fact should not have been proposed because it will inflict serious harm on more people but then these are not normal times.

What makes me very concerned is that he has received funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Grand Challenges Explorations Award for $ 1 million which is the max. for a previous study to develop a lab on a mobile device platform for pathogen diagnostics [ in Gates favorite area for testing and development, Africa and Haiti]. Could tie in with Covid detection for our current times. He has also been involved in other Covid related clinical trials.

If that wasn't worrying enough he has also been given the NIH Career Award. Since Gates and the NIH are best buds and Gates has knighted Cooper what are the chances that he gets a green light?

On the submission form for the clinical trial he ticks the section that he has not decided if he will share the data, so those people who unbelievably volunteer to do a repeat of a serious adverse reaction will be deprived of knowing the outcomes along with the rest of the public including scientists who would be incredulous that it was permitted.
www.linkedin.com>neuroganics
fda.report...>Company>Neuroganics-L-L-C

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well, that was just two pages of Last Word O'rama.

In Royal news. The lives of these scum are entirely made up out of whole cloth, it is remarkable this thing has lasted as long as it has. King-Dom, King-Dominates, Kings-Domain, sure seems like a place where racism has no place.

In the past they'd have never pic such an awful pic. Curios timing for Doofus' retreat.

Interesting the Revolution moved the Kings-Domain from overt to covert, though monetary DOMination and land owenership etc. Yet, it is the very reason we are here, without it there is no guiding light at all. Why is this important? That document could not be created or signed today, and it hasn't been matched or improved since, which, suggests, it was introduced at both the earliest point and the last possible point.

So which came 'first' the plan or The Constitution.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join