It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Anyone from upstate NY, as in way upstate?

The Trudeau Institute is an independent, not-for-profit, biomedical research center located in Saranac Lake, New York. It has biosafety level 2 (BSL-2) and BSL-3 containment laboratories.

The nonprofit biomedical research facility was founded in 1884 by Dr. Edward Livingston Trudeau (1848-1915) — great-grandfather of "Doonesbury" cartoonist Garry Trudeau. A New York City physician and self-taught scientist, Trudeau was the first American to isolate Mycobacterium tuberculosis in a lab.

The institute's low-key ambiance belies the deadly biohazards housed within. Each lab is given a biosafety level ranging from 1 to 3, with higher numbers indicating greater danger. Though the Trudeau Institute has no level 4 labs, which the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reserves for the world's most virulent pathogens, the institute's "select agent" level 3 lab houses some very nasty bugs. They include Yersinia pestis, aka bubonic plague or "Black Death," which wiped out a third of Europe's population between 1347 and 1353.

"TB will kill you, but it'll take six months to do it," Cooper says. "Yersinia will kill you in three days."
Seven Days

His great-grandson Garry Trudeau:

Member of Yale "Scroll and Key" secret society. Back in 1987 he predicted via cartoon strip that Donald Trump would run for president.

Edward Livingston Trudeau and the Trudeau political family are related, including Zénon Trudeau and his brother the American politician Charles Laveau Trudeau (1743–1816), who's name on maps and grants is recorded as Don Carlos Trudeau. All related via the patronymic ancestor of Etienne Truteau (1641–1712).

D escendants of Étienne TRUTEAU

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Thank you for reinforcing my position on how rough it has been in those places. Genocide is what we have evidence of in S America. You could say that in N America but it was war here and when it was over they still are here to tell their side. We are proud in the US Army to fight beside any American but the most proud to fight beside a Native American. We honor them today if we didn't 200 years back.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
There are NO RIGHT WING Gov. Right wing extremism means NO GOV AT ALL, NONE!

Right wingers are anarchist, do as you please and I will too. Not force you to do crap for them or 'the people'.

LEFTIST want absolute control you are describing leftist going for absolute control. Those others are leftist who are like the mob bosses mob boss enemy.

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: CrazyFox
After 36 years of civil war with leftists your country may want to look into tho

Yeah, the detail you are missing is that the genocide was carried out by right-wing governments (supported by the US) with the excuse of protecting against communism but with the top brass also acquiring huge swaths of land taken from the mayan tribes that were killed and/or chased out.

Those are the type of people who would make up DJT's fan base here, aside from any Qool-aide drinkers that is, who obviously have a different POV.

I couldn't tell you what the percentages might be.

ETA: Of course the leftists did a lot of killing as well but they were not the government forces acting against the civilian population.

edit on 10-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
No, the left/right paradigm became a thing during the French revolution when those that sided with the monarchy sat on the right during a national assembly.

The left wanted change while the right wanted to conserve traditional ways (that is why they are called conservatives) the funny thing is that what they wanted to conserve was absolute authority by the king.

I'm not sure how people in the US ended up equating right with freedom and left with authority but that is only a US thing and not really accurate.

ETA: Actually that last part isn't true, I'm sure the red scare had a lot to do with that.

edit on 10-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: pheonix358
Don't act like a whole bunch of people have not pointed their fingers at the "evil left" throughout these threads. Even Q was all "Red Tsunami" at election time, so spare me the fake call to unity.

Also, it isn't my paradigm. It is how many people think and I am just explaining why DJT isn't popular here.

Evil left has made it clear they are evil.

However, if you are not the evil left you have to be a right winger in the "narrative" is what you imply. We are for not losing freedom and calling a criminal a criminal. No party affiliation matters, only the facts.

edit on 10-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Micro meteor holes are fixed at some rate to keep the air from escaping I would guess? How many times has the ISS been patched?

And
I wonder if someone might use the scuttle event to start some space war with some DS actors behind it all?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
SWOOSH!

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Civilian GPS has been super sketchy the last 12 hours. That always makes me a little nervous.

Ok logic would say to me that we need to see how the 5G towers may have any impact since the Airport Authorities are concerned about it too.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: FlyingFox

Unrelated I would guess, but Musk stated a recent geomagnetic storm wiped 20 of 24 satellites his firm had recently launched.

Cheers

Well when my equipment in the field gets wiped I can normally reset it remotely. It doesn't change the fact it happened, and sometimes the site operator will still have to go out there or send someone. Electrical surges can do more damage than a reboot would correct of course.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Writing a letter in The Lancet, the researchers urged caution when it comes to the use of adenovirus type-5 (Ad5) vectored vaccines for COVID-19, recalling their research from a decade ago on an Ad5 vectored vaccine in 2 HIV vaccine trials.

On the basis of these findings, we are concerned that use of an Ad5 vector for immunisation against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) could similarly increase the risk of HIV-1 acquisition among men who receive the vaccine,” wrote the researchers. “Both the HIV and COVID-19 pandemics disproportionately affect vulnerable populations globally. Roll-out of an effective SARS-CoV-2 vaccine globally could be given to populations at risk of HIV infection, which could potentially increase their risk of HIV-1 acquisition.”

www.ajmc.com...

Both Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine and the AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine use adenovirus vectors. Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine utilizes an Ad26 vector (a human adenovirus) believed to have less natural immunity in the population, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia reported. The AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine (called Covishield in India) uses a chimpanzee-based vector called ChAdOx1. This same vector was used in a 2018 trial on 24 people for a MERS vaccine, CEN reported.

China’s CanSino Biologics also has an adenovirus vector vaccine for COVID-19, CEN reported. This uses the Ad5 vector, which has in the past brought up questions about effectiveness since many humans have some pre-existing immunity to that particular adenovirus strain.

Russia’s Sputnik V vaccine uses Ad26 for its first dose, followed by Ad5 for its second dose, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia reported.

ImmunityBio is developing an adenovirus-vector vaccine based on Ad5. They are conducting a trial using a combination of an oral vaccine and an under-the-tongue vaccine. Some hope that Ad5 delivered this way might have less of an issue with pre-existing immunity in the population.

heavy.com...

HIV RISK

Some scientists also worry an Ad5-based vaccine could increase chances of contracting HIV.

In a 2004 trial of a Merck & Co MRK.N Ad5-based HIV vaccine, people with pre-existing immunity became more, not less, susceptible to the virus that causes AIDS

www.reuters.com...

An Australian COVID-19 vaccine that had shown promising results in early trials is being abandoned after researchers found that the shot caused false-positive results on HIV tests.

In an early trial with 216 participants, the vaccine appeared to be safe and to produce a robust immune response against COVID-19, according to a statement from CSL. But some volunteers falsely tested positive for HIV, which officials feared would undermine trust in the vaccine, the Times reported. 

The vaccine contained small fragments of an HIV protein, which helped stabilize the vaccine. Some of the participants developed antibodies against these fragments, and these antibodies triggered false positive results on some HIV tests.

www.livescience.com...

He said: “Every single one of us has a duty, or at least an opportunity, to get tested ourselves to make it easier for everybody else to get tested.” Noting there had been a drop in HIV testing during Covid, he added that with people regularly testing for coronavirus, it should be “ingrained in us that that’s what we need to do, to know our status in order to be able to keep other people safe”.

[url]https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/feb/10/prince-harry-get-tested-for-hiv-to-protect-others-in-same-way-as-covid-diana-princess-of-wales[/u rl]
edit on 10-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

GW was one of the first institutions in the country to administer doses of the first mRNA HIV vaccines to human test subjects late last month.

The School of Medicine and Health Sciences and its Vaccine Research Unit collaborated with Moderna to test the safety of the vaccine and the immune responses of two participants in the Phase 1 clinical trial. The International AIDS Vaccine Initiative and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation sponsored the mRNA HIV vaccine research, according to an International AIDS Vaccine Initiative release.

Infectious diseases experts said the HIV vaccine used mRNA technology, which helped create the COVID-19 vaccine and demonstrates how COVID-19 research can advance treatments for other health issues like sexually transmitted diseases and cancer

Jackson said he expects to see more vaccines with mRNA technology that can adapt to a person’s immune system more rapidly, allowing researchers to try different faster vaccination methods than a protein-based vaccine, like flu vaccines.

www.gwhatchet.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Unfortunately there is no evil left. All you have is evil. Right. Left. All theatrics.

originally posted by: Justoneman
However, if you are not the evil left you have to be a right winger in the "narrative" is what you imply. We are for not losing freedom and calling a criminal a criminal. No party affiliation matters, only the facts.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ujustneverknow
a reply to: interupt42
I'm of the mind that Trump and the White hats set up multiple black hats and their operations,from the aforementioned fcc all the way to Bidens entire administration .
They're exposing all of it and it seems quite well as I've never ,in my 52 years ,seen a sh*tshow of these insane proportions. It's almost unbelievable!!
They keep saying to "sit back and enjoy the show". While it's definitely stressful at times, something glaringly odd is absolutely occurring.

Scuttlebutt - After the report was published showing insanely high Jan 2022 inflation today, Bernie Sanders called Joe Biden and said, "For God's Sake Mr. President. DO SOMETHING!!"

Joe's response: "We're gonna pour more money on this fire to put it out. We're working on it!"

He's gone mad!

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

At this point, I think many people would like to be "shut Out" of this Trotskyist Society that's being hailed as the future of many countries.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Another rat jumps ship...Eric Landers, Biden's #1 scientist has resigned from the Office of Science and Technology Policy OSTP...[STOP]
The reason? He was mean to staff and they complained to each other. Sounds as good a reason as any other. Biden is going to run out of candidates soon as the Great Resignation continues.
www.businessinsider.com>News>Politics

Seriously, I wonder how many top people have left Biden and Harris? When it was Trump's administration, the media made a big deal out of the parade coordinator resigning.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Salton Sea

Few years ago the battle cry was it was drying up so fast that all of the desert was going to be a desert, but with toxic dust blowing. Maybe the bullet train can ship it to the backed up ports, send it to China... nvm.

The difference is "3". 31 mirrors 13, the date of the SB.

Speaking of sports, this might be the pic of the year. Evidently the "Olympics" are happening in a country not known for anything winter sports related at all. The glamour of Lillihemmer, Innsbruck and even Lake Placid is dwarfed by what Chyna's got here. The few reports I've seen, I couldn't possibly care less, is that this is more prison rodeo then alpine glory.

Related to sports cause trans.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
New Mr Pool tweet on twitter at 17:52:54EST - but not yet posted to Telegram:

Bigger

1) Three headline messages one can take from the picture:
a) Hitting the down ramp of the ROLLERCOASTER means BUCKLE UP, D5,

b) Mr Pool is mainly about XRP and the QFS, so see the rollercoaster as a STOCK PRICE GRAPH:
i) Then you'll see the big drop followed by the small drop = DEAD CAT BOUNCE,
ii) It's going Right to Left, meaning follow the sun; Eastern markets first, then European, then US!
iii) Could also mean ROLL BACK... prices to 1955?

c) The rollercoaster can be seen as CRESTING A WAVE.

2) Note the picture has a name bottom right = JUSTIN METZ
a) "Just In"... METZ is the stock ticker for Bulgarian company Metizi AD; which just closed DOWN 33.33%

3) The picture appears on this ECONOMIST article: Leaders Feb 12th 2022 edition, which is also the cover:

Bigger

The next crisis
What would happen if financial markets crashed?
Look to history for a guide, but know that next time will be different

Note that the article is for Feb 12th but it is already viewable on the 10th!!!

4) Tweet Timestamp of 17:52:54 points to posts:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.36 📁
Jan 18 2018 23:54:12 (EST)
Unknown.jpg

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 4faef7 No.924224 📁
Apr 6 2018 16:05:43 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 8d9ba6 No.924151 📁
Apr 6 2018 16:01:17 (EST)
>>924039
I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy the enemies of the United States of America in close combat!

WWG1WGA

>>924151
Your trust & faith in us is enough.
You elected us to do the heavy lifting.
Enjoy the show.
BIRTH of a NEW NATION.
NEW WORLD.

Q

#1752 BUCKLE UP!

edit on 10-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The CIA was on a quest to build a better psychological warfare device similar to the siren the Nazis had used on their legendary Ju-87 Stuka dive bombers.

Je richo Trumpets

Any of the truckers swap out train horns for Jericho Trumpets?😂😎

edit on 10-2-2022 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join