It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---The Great Awakening--- -Part- - §39§ -

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: fromunclexcommunicate
Have no idea what you mean.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

"Deep state dream team."

Nice one! Movie material.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...
edit on 10-2-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The damage that Pfizer and Moderna have caused is a nightmare ready to come to a head. Going through many of the clinical trials listed on ClinicalTrials.gov there are sooo many trials being conducted. The dam is going to break and all of that data is going to spill out. It is unavoidable. Pfizer should have had their clinical trials and results posted for transparency and if it was so safe that would have given the public more confidence but the NIH does not enforce the results of the clinical studies to be published. The NIH has been so lax about enforcement that since inception they have only fined 1 company when they could have collected billions. All of the companies just go around it saying that they have published in the Lancet.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
[...]
twitter.com...

Pfizer changes Q4 earnings to say that "further information" about the quality of their clinical trials could adversely impact earnings in the future.🙃🤡

You don't say this unless you anticipate it. Truth is coming and they know it.

Pfizer Quietly Adds Language Warning That 'Unfavorable Pre-Clinical, Clinical Or Safety Data' May Impact Business

Now, Pfizer - which just forecast $54 billion in Covid-related sales in 2022, appears to be anticipating some bad news, as evidenced by several redline changes in their Q4 earnings releases.

As Rubicon Capital's Kelly Brown notes on Twitter, the changes center around disclosures of unfavorable safety data.

For example, in Q4 they added: "or further information regarding the quality of pre-clinical, clinical or safety data, including by audit or inspection."

[...]

edit on Thu Feb 10 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm of the mind that Trump and the White hats set up multiple black hats and their operations,from the aforementioned fcc all the way to Bidens entire administration .
They're exposing all of it and it seems quite well as I've never ,in my 52 years ,seen a sh*tshow of these insane proportions. It's almost unbelievable!!
They keep saying to "sit back and enjoy the show". While it's definitely stressful at times, something glaringly odd is absolutely occurring.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Trudeau walks out

Peter Sloly, the Jamaican-born police chief in Canada’s capital city of Ottawa, worked for the multinational consulting firm Deloitte before he took over the Ottawa police force. Deloitte operates the vaccine tracking system for the Canadian federal government and also for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in the United States. Peter Sloly collected years of income from Deloitte, and now he is trying to use the power of government to force the Freedom Truckers out of Ottawa.

m.youtube.com...
t.me...
nationalfile.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ujustneverknow
I'm of the mind that Trump and the White hats set up multiple black hats and their operations,from the aforementioned fcc all the way to Bidens entire administration .
They're exposing all of it and it seems quite well as I've never ,in my 52 years ,seen a sh*tshow of these insane proportions. It's almost unbelievable!!
They keep saying to "sit back and enjoy the show". While it's definitely stressful at times, something glaringly odd is absolutely occurring.

I wonder about this. Biden and his administration are so cartoonishly incompetent and crooked, they really do look like movie bad guys, and I wonder if he might really be acting out a role.

Perhaps it's his job to give the bad actors (like Dr. Fauci and Merrick Garland) an opportunity to stick their necks out far enough to chop them off.
edit on 10-2-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow

Yep, multiple traps and they keep getting caught in them either by arrogance or incompetency. As they have said at some point the flood of information is going to come in exposing lots of these issues. It is interesting to watch and see what the event will be that triggers the flood. It seems each day more and more comes out, I think lots of people behind the scenes are spilling the beans and naming names.

It's interesting when I see people complain that nothing is happening because Bush, or Clinton, Obama has not been arrested yet (at least in the public view). There is a big misconception that those players are the big fish. Those guys are the pawns when /if we find out who was in charge I think very few people will actually know who they are or have vey limited knowledge of them.

I have never seen some of the things taking place that are right now. Just looking at the number of military flights going on and for such a long period of time is out of the ordinary, especially when you realize how much it costs for them to do this. How many earthquakes have occurred, how many cities have flooded that I don't ever remember having floods before. Lots of things are out there you just have to hunt for them.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow

something glaringly odd is absolutely occurring.

That we can agree on.

Im not so sure of this however as trumps admin was riddled with deepstate and they have hidden and scrubbed lots of evidence and people that could have brought down the deepstate.

IMO I think trump got played and tried to use his business mentality in gov't which backfired bigly. In business he is use to hiring the best of the best with the most experience and offering them incentives that guarantees that if he makes more money they make more money together. Its co beneficial business relationship.

In govt the best of the best with most experience are the swamp creatures that have survived in the corrupted system. This is where I think trump really fked on until his last day in office. Also there is no amount of money trump could have offered the swamp creatures that could compete with the deep states strong hold over them via knowing all their dirty laundry. Also the consequence of death for them and their family is a strong hold for the deep state that trump couldnt have broken. Ask Epstein.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
www.gatesfoundation.org...>Press-Releases/2010/12/Global-Health-Leaders-Decade-of-Vaccines-Collaberation
gcgh.grandchallenges.org...

This was probably covered earlier but in light of the HIV link we have been bringing up I went through all of the board members and most belong to some overall large organization except for the one stand out...HIV/AIDS/STD specific diseases. There must be some validity that there is an HIV link either in the disease itself or the vaccine as Angel has suspected from the start.

Alan Bernstein, member of the scientific-board Global HIV Vaccine Enterprise
Yimmy Shao- National Center for AIDS/STD Control and Prevention [CHINA, just coincidently where the plandemic originated]
Fauci because AIDS has been his #1 pursuit and instead of finding the cure maybe he has weaponized it instead.

Link to #1220
clintonhealthaccess.org...
HIV/AIDS
CHAI [Clinton Health Access Initiative]
Clinton Foundation Conflicts of Interest.
CHAI discounted pharmaceuticals to distribute abroad.
Pharma alliance.
HRC/BC
Protect domestic high prices.
Domestic=payday

From the horses mouth Bourla, CEO of Pfizer "The price from high income countries is the cost of a take-away meal but for the middle income countries we are charging half this price and low income countries we are charging non profit."

Initially the U.S. was paying $19.50 a dose but Pfizer has increase the price to $24 so an even bigger payday ahead meanwhile the poorer countries have had trouble getting enough supply. Lucky them.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Grand Challenges Explorations Awards has a couple of links to the Clinton Health Access Initiatives where they have teamed up to provide financial support to something that they both felt would be stumbling blocks in the U.S. plandemic cause.

I found three:
1. August 28, 2020 Using Behavioral Insights to Improve the Efficacy and Reach of Mass Drug Administration [MDA] Campaign
Outreach Teams. [in a lower-middle income context]
2.Novemeber 12, 2019. Spatial Digital Solutions to Improve Mass Drug Administration: Data Incubator.
3. May 1, 2018. Unstructured Supplementary Service Data Mobile Technology For Specimen Tracking and Results Delivery.

Since 2010 there has been an intense focus on a massive vaccine deployment and breaking this into categories the arsenal has been deployed.
-Smart phone tracking, alerts, specimen analysis.
-Bracelets, beads, wrist bands used.
-Radios, media deployed.
-Apps for tracking and triangulation, platforms for surveillance, traceability solutions.
-Optical scanning.
-Block chain technology.
-Create demand through Game Play.
-Robotics [Bablibot which was used in NY City]
-Mobile Vaccine deployment.
-Automated vaccine manufacturing.

***August 20, 2019 T Cell Vaccine for Influenza -development of a universal vaccine for influenza- a new strategy.

gcgh.grandchallenges.org...>grants

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I keep seeing 2/22/22; 5 2's = 5x5. 2/21 is President's Day -- what better symbolic day for the announcement?

The long, drawn out dripping of information coupled with the many "clues" and hints are wearing us down. Everyone has an interpretation of the Q clock. A puzzle to be solved with no real way to determine validity of the solution. If it is solvable, the black hats can put everyone on it and solve it thus blowing the surprise. Busy work? Distraction from the actual event to come to prevent the curious from figuring it out?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Another rat jumps ship...Eric Landers, Biden's #1 scientist has resigned from the Office of Science and Technology Policy OSTP...[STOP]
The reason? He was mean to staff and they complained to each other. Sounds as good a reason as any other. Biden is going to run out of candidates soon as the Great Resignation continues.
www.businessinsider.com>News>Politics

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

This is weird. Yesterday we had the calculator on the table and on the screen it showed the words No Solution.
I have never seen that before and didn't know calculators did that. More oddly no one was using it.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

twitter.com...
m.youtube.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Thank you for that research.
My view is, there was an element of the HIV spliced into the original SARS-CoV-2. At first I thought the speed that the vaccines were rolled out would have been because it was the antidote to the virus they had bio-engineering, and they wanted to cover their tracks because of the splicing. This is normal protocol when developing bio-weapons or working on mutations for *reasons.
Then when they announced a second dose would be required because the 'efficacy of the vaccine wears off', that's when I looked in a bit more and its not because the vaccines wear off, it's because they are destroying the immune response.... so same difference albeit polar opposites if you see what I mean.
At the moment there is much confusing language used by people saying people now have AIDS if they have been vaccinated, OR there is this new super rampant, newly mutated HIV on the lose, recently discovered in Holland.
My summary? The original element of HIV which was spliced into original SARS-CoV-2 has had the RNA technology applied to it via vaccine to mutate it inside the host aka the vaccinated. As such it is not AIDS which people will get as a disease but V-AIDS.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Snowden is...beginning...to suspect...

twitter.com...

Pimco intern Ben Bernanke in December 2010:
"We will not allow inflation to rise above 2% or less...We could raise interest rates in 15 minutes if we have to."
60 Minutes (15 min clip)

FED chairman Jerome Powell is assembling a new team.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

“The implementation of the concept will ensure the creation of the necessary regulatory framework, will bring the digital currency industry out of the shadows and create the possibility of legal business activities,” the statement reads.

blockworks.co...

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Love it!

Touche

ETA - that was a reply to dask.
edit on 10-2-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The coming "white gold" rush under the Salton Sea to fuel the Biden battery revolution. Gov Newsom calls it the "Saudi Arabia of lithium" and developers are making big plans to extract it. But will locals get left behind?

From LA Times link above:

Lithium is obtained from brine.

Extracting it is like drilling for oil. You drill from a derrick a mile or more into the earth and pump out water. The lithium is removed from the brine. Then, around the Salton Sea at least, the water would be injected back into the ground.

“It’s kind of a clean process,” Myers says.

“It’s 75% water and 25% gunk. Solid gunk,” says Jonathan M. Weisgall, vice president for government relations of Berkshire Hathaway Energy. “The challenge is to get the lithium out of the gunk in an environmentally responsible and economically viable manner without getting out the other stuff.”

Who will benefit from the lithium land grab in Cali?

Will California Overtake Germany as the World’s Fourth Largest Economy?

White Gold or Fools Gold

The U.S. currently imports almost all of its lithium, but research shows large reserves in underground geothermal brines—a scalding hot soup of minerals, metals and saltwater. The catch: Extracting lithium from such a source at commercial scale is untested.

At California’s Salton Sea, three companies, including one owned by Warren Buffett’s conglomerate Berkshire Hathaway Inc., are pushing ahead with plans to do just that.

Last July, auto giant General Motors Co. announced a multimillion-dollar investment in CTR to get first rights to the miner’s future lithium production.

“The jury is out, but they are putting the jury into the jury box right now,” said William Stringfellow, an expert at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Thar's "white gold" beneath your feet Cranky...you gonna be a rich man. Hurry and stake your claim.🤪😂

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: pteridine

This is weird. Yesterday we had the calculator on the table and on the screen it showed the words No Solution.
I have never seen that before and didn't know calculators did that. More oddly no one was using it.

Calculators don't. Calcutron transformers do. Lock it up before you go to sleep at night; it is dangerous.

Alternatively, stop trying to divide by zero.

new topics

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join